Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes seemed to brighten as I slipped off my boxer shorts to reveal my engorged cock, but I didn't stand long to let her see, I quickly moved to her, to lie beside her on the bed.

I kissed her softly and ran my fingers through her silky brown hair. She shuddered slightly at my touch, and I could see that she was a little nervous. Her entire body glistened from her strenuous workout, but maybe also from the anticipation of pleasures she had not fully experienced before.

I kissed her lips, trying not to move too quickly, trying to reassure her in this. Her eyes closed as I kissed her, her face relaxed and content, a little moan perhaps as we connected.

After a moment, I broke away and said to her: "If there's anything you're not comfortable with..."

"Jack," she stopped me, "I'm all yours."

I kissed her again, my hand running down her body while I did so. Beginning with her hands, I felt along her arms, caressing the firm muscles and coaxing her gently like a masseur. Her skin was so incredibly smooth. I ran my fingers down her torso until they reached her sweet breasts - so firm, yet so soft to the touch. I carefully avoided her nipples and continued down to her tummy, which was creamy and nicely flat. She was quite the athlete, it seemed.

Breaking away from our kiss, I planted little kisses down her delicate neck and soon found myself kissing and licking the smooth, pale, almost translucent skin around her breasts, covering every inch except the areolae and nipples. It was so tender as I pressed my tongue into her soft flesh, enjoying the salty sheen that coated her body.

Then starting at the edge of a light pink areola, I licked in a spiral until I came to the nipple, which I wrapped the tip of my tongue around. She shivered and moaned at this new feeling but continued to give me unencumbered access to her body. Then moving to the other breast, I repeated the spiral lick. Again she moaned quietly.

I put my mouth over one of her little nipples, sucking it into my mouth, and bit down ever so lightly. I have to admit, I was a little surprised at how she was responding to my touch: other girls I'd been with hadn't been as sensitive as this. I loved it, her soft little moans as I switched to her other breast and again sucked the nipple between my teeth before licking it as I held it lightly in his teeth. I guess she hadn't had much sexual experience before.

Her face was slightly flush, easily apparent with her pale skin. Her entire body now glowed with new sweat.

Now I moved down to kiss her tummy, around her navel, then across her abdomen to her ultimate prize. But I wasn't going to go for it just yet, preferring to explore her body more before getting to the centre of her sensuality.

Her calves were firm as I lightly squeezed them, feeling my way up her shapely leg, with little kisses again allowing me to taste the slight saltiness of her beautiful skin. Those fabulously thin thighs were a pleasure to feel, firm, no sag, no wiggle in the flesh at all: she was definitely in shape.

As I kissed up her inner thigh, I couldn't help but look up at her wide spread crotch. Her pussy lips were slightly apart and the entire pale pink slit was glistening. Kissing closer to her, she felt my warm breath on her crotch and began to shiver ever so slightly in anticipation of pleasure. As I moved towards her pussy, I encountered a taste that was more than just perspiration.

Near her vaginal lips I stopped and licked up her other leg, teasing her more than a little. Then before attending to her pussy, I kissed my way through her soft little bush of pubic hair, playing with it using my tongue. Like the hair on her head, it was silky smooth, deep brown and straight.

"Oh God..." she was moaning a lot right now, it almost seemed as though she couldn't quite believe I was doing this. It went both ways: I couldn't quite believe this prettiest of girls was allowing me to do this. But I sure as hell was going to make the most of it.

Now I began to explore her labia. The thin, soft, pink lips easy yielded to my tongue. The taste was delicious. I licked everywhere, carefully avoiding her vagina and clitoris at first, delaying the peak of pleasure. It was like licking an opening flower.

As she opened her legs as wide as possible, the pink lips of her labia were spread apart, her vagina gaping, her clitoris now forced out of hiding. I had access with my tongue to her most sensitive areas and would not need to use my hands at all. I continued licking her pussy lips and now used my tongue to penetrate her as deep as I could. Her body began to shiver with excitement.

I worked my way up to her clit, which was now engorged. Using the same spiral motion I had used on her nipples, I worked on her clit. As I worked on her, I was amazed to see her pussy juices virtually flowing right out of her vagina. I sucked her tiny clit into his mouth, stretching it as far as it could, and licked it while holding it in a vacuum.

Periodically, I would dip into her vagina again, licking up her profuse emissions, her nectar so tangy and thrilling to taste.

She was forever moaning and shivering, and as her voice grew in pitch and volume, her body writhing as I tended to her pussy with my mouth and now my fingers, I was sure she was going to come at any second.

Finally, she could stand it no longer. Her pelvis pushed forward, mashing her pussy into my face as she began to buck. She was dripping with sweat all over her body, every muscle tightened up and she yelped out loud before her entire body seemed to fall completely limp.

Her face was flush and she was breathing heavily as though she'd just completed a hundred yard sprint once the power of her orgasm slowly dissipated. Her nipples were rock hard and areolas a few shades darker than their normal light pink. The lips of her labia were a brighter pink than before, and her clit still standing up and engorged.

A small river of pussy juice had run out of her vagina, and I took the opportunity to lick the nectar from her crotch. Her entire body glistened with sweat once again.

"Oh my God," she said breathlessly as I moved up beside her. "That was incredible."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I said.

"No one ever did that to me before," she said, her voice hushed as if in some kind of awe. "Do guys really do that?"

I smiled. "They must do," I said. "I just did."

"It was so amazing," she looked into my eyes. "I mean, it was like... like I was on fire, and then... then there was this explosion..."

"You never had an orgasm before?" I asked her.

"I'm not a virgin," she said. "I am eighteen, I have been with a couple of guys before. But apart from kissing me on the mouth and feeling me up, they didn't do much apart from stick it in me for a bit. They never kissed me like you do..."

"You liked it?" I asked her, a stupid question, but hey.

"I loved it!" she said. "On my nipples and... down there..."

"Plenty more where that came from," I kissed her again, my hand closing over one of her little breasts.

"Isn't it weird, going down on a girl?" she asked.

"Is it weird going down on a guy?" I threw the question back at her.

"Yeah, but... that's just a blow job. Girls are different."

"It's nice," I said. "I like it."

"Why don't other guys do it?" she asked.

"I guess they're lazy."

"Well I'm not lazy," she said, and suddenly she was on top of me, and I found my hard cock enveloped by the most wonderful sensation, almost crushed by her tight little pussy. It was the most incredible feeling sliding inside her, she was seriously wet.

"Are you sure..." I said, unsure about all this.

But she said, "I'm on the pill, it's all right, Jack."

Sitting up while she straddled me, Natalie started moving her hips, gyrating in the most exquisite fashion so my hardness stirred within her tight vagina. She moved like a dancer, so sexy, running her fingers through her long brown hair as she moved upon me.

She was so pretty, I could hardly believe this gorgeous teen was sitting on my cock like this. She looked straight at me, fiery lust in her pretty brown eyes even after her earlier orgasm.

As she rode my hard shaft, my hands moved to her perky little breasts. I had to touch them, the way she was dancing on my cock was irresistible and coaxing her breasts gave me something to concentrate on to try and delay the inevitable.

Pinching her hardened nipples between my fingers and thumbs seemed to do something for her, her moaning grew in intensity again, and then fell upon me and started kissing me urgently. Her rhythm against me grew in intensity too, as she started kissing my lips again, her hips were virtually slamming down now to force my cock in and out of her tight pussy.

She was building up to another orgasm, which was a relief since her actions on my cock were so forceful that pretty much nothing could prevent me now from that one-way ticket to heaven.

We rolled over so that she was on her back and I was pumping into her, squeezing my stiff shaft into that gloriously tight space, gliding in and out so comfortably because of the copious quantities of juices flowing from her smouldering vagina.

"Oh Jack..." she moaned as I felt myself moving inexorably towards the point of no return. "Oh fuck me, Jack, fuck me..."

Such dirty words coming from such a pretty mouth, but they tilted me over the edge, my rhythm inside her pussy accelerated and we were both into the home straight. As the climax built inside my system, Natalie's moans became almost cries, signaling her own approaching orgasm.

And in the moments before I was overcome by the forceful sensations, I felt her pussy tighten somehow, quivering as the climax hit her. In that moment, it felt like I was hit by a hurricane, and my hot seed surged out of my hard cock, deep inside her vagina.

6

"Wow," she said as I collapsed by her side. "That was incredible. You have a seriously nice cock, Jack."

I was shattered, I could hardly speak.

"I'm... glad...you...like it..." I said breathlessly.

"How was it for you?"

"Good," I said, "great." I paused. Thoughts on my mind, I guess. I said: "I hardly know you."

"What?" she was baffled, bemused by my outburst.

"This has all happened so fast," I said. "I'm sorry, I'm just not used to such an abrupt start to a relationship."

"It's not necessarily a relationship," she said. "We're just having a little fun, huh? And anyway, you did okay, huh?"

I nodded.

"Actually, you did more than okay. That was the best time ever. I can't believe I never had an orgasm, and then you give me two within an hour. So what're you worried about?"

"Nothing, I guess," I smiled. "I'm just going to have to find out a bit about you, that's all."

"Like what? Ask away."

"I don't know... what d'you like doing in your spare time?" I asked her.

"Apart from you?" she grinned. "Actually, I go to ballet class every Saturday – does that count? Sometimes we even do shows."

"That's good," I said. Well, that explained a few things about her, at least physically.

"You can come watch tomorrow if you like," she offered. "I can shake my booty for you. You'll like me in a hot little leotard."

"I'm sure I will," I said, and it was true, I couldn't wait to see her in a leotard.

12