Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

"Ohhhhh fuck!" I groaned as I felt the climax slowly building, then caught myself, I had never used such language, certainly I had never shouted it out of control as I was. I almost came back down, but it was too late. I was a car careening off a speedway, I was no longer in control of myself, and shouting out filth made me feel even dirtier, nastier, and I realized I wanted to feel filthy. All that talk from mom about disgusting things went out the window. I was ready to be disgusting, if that's what it was. It certainly didn't feel that way. It felt wonderful!

Dennis kept the same steady pace no matter how I thrashed about. He licked up one labia, then the other, then circled my clit with his tongue, gave it a little flick with the tip, sucked on me ever so gently, then started over. I found his rhythm and moved my body in time with it. Unlike Dave, he never wiggled a finger into me after he put his mouth down there or massaged my anus. He just kept up that maddening series of licks and sucks until I was out of my mind.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm going to..." I didn't know what to call it, for a second, all the terms I knew from class were inappropriate, but I was losing my fight against climax and the tremors and twitches of orgasm were building in me. He linger on my clit just a bit longer and finally the fuse burned down and I exploded.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" I finally got out, and just as his attentions had provided a release to my body, my words provided a release to my mind. Gone were the inhibitions I had been raised with, they were completely vanquished over the night, starting with the interview and ending with this mind crushing orgasm.

"I'm cumming oh fuck fuck oh fuck oh fuck... I.. uh oh fuck me! I want your cum fuck me and give it.. I... Ohhh fuck Dave, fuck! Eat my pussy! Eat me! I want to suck your cock! Oh shit! Fuck! My cunt! Fuck!" I screamed so loud that someone could have heard me on the moon I think. Words just poured out of me, I had no idea what I was saying, I just wanted to never stop cumming, and I wanted to eat Dave's seed. I wanted to swish it around in my mouth and swallow every drop down. I wanted to drain his balls and be covered in his sperm, swallowing it until I could no more and it ran out my whore mouth. I hoped he would cum in quarts and make me consume each drop!

Eventually all things end, and I began coming down to earth even as Dave continued to eat me. I loved how he ate me. He was, well, better than Dennis, and Dennis had been amazing. Parts of my mind began to reconnect with reality. I realized I had stopped screaming and was no longer thrusting my pussy into his face. At some point I had grabbed his balding head and held it to my privates, and I now released him as I lay my head back on the pillows.

He rose up a bit, a silly grin on his face.

"You were amazing." I whispered, hoping he would let me catch my breath before I finished him.

"You were pretty amazing too. I could go down on you for days, except..."

"Except?" I asked in between breaths

"Except I have a hard on here we need to take care of." He smiled, then moved between my wide open legs and began rubbing the head of his cock up and down the slit of my pussy.

I gasped. It felt wonderful, and I wanted him inside me right then. I had screamed as much moments before, but now that the time was here, I froze. What if, despite my birth control, he slipped one past the goalie and got me knocked up? What if.. all manner of things went through my mind, mostly, did I really want to give it up to a bald middle aged guy I met an hour before and had no plans to remember after tonight?

No. I didn't.

I reached between my legs to stop him and began to turn away, but it felt so good when the still oozing head of his cock rubbed my labia and slit, it made me gasp with pleasure each time he did it.

"Relax, I know I didn't tip enough for that, well, not for your first time anyway" he smiled as he continued to rub me with his cock, "but I will be back for that next time. I'm wondering though, could I just feel what its like to be inside a tight virgin pussy again? I haven't felt one in years, I mean, if we don't fuck, I just want to slid it in for a second, would that be okay?"

Now I was really confused. A few moments before I would have let him fuck me, cum in me, whatever he wanted, but then I came back down to earth and decided I still had a limit, at least as far as my vag went. But I really wanted to know what it felt like to have a man inside me, down there as opposed to in my mouth, and this was an option. Put it in, but don't have sex. But if it was in me, was it having sex? If we didn't copulate would I still be a virgin? Or was putting it in enough to qualify as fucking, as copulating? I quickly decided, or rather my libido decided for me, that I would still be unspoiled so long as we hadn't actually had sex there. No writhing around, no in and out, not wiggling back and forth, and no sperm. I knew this was bullshit, but it was the sort of lie I could tell myself for a while until I finally did it with someone. It seemed as though this would be soon, probably with Dave around 10 that night.

I smiled. "Okay, but just put it in, no fucking, okay?"

"I can do that. I just want to feel you before a bunch of other guys have. I won't be back for two or three weeks and they are just going to be throwing cash at you to pound that beav. You're so damn tight right now, but that would loosen anyone uhhhh... I... well" He stopped talking.

Dennis was already pretty much between my legs, which were pretty wide open. He reached down, took his cock and again massaged it up and down my slit until I gave a slight groan and began to move my body in time to his movement.

Then I felt the head of his cock at the mouth of my soaked vagina and he slid into my birth canal. It went in with no problems, none of the pain or "pinch" I had heard from other girls. Of course my hymen was gone years ago, not from sex, but from having periods, using tampons, and just life in general. It was probably gone by the time I was thirteen. They don't tell you that in health class either, but the doctor who prescribed my birth control had.

"Ohhhh" I softly sighed as he filled me up. "That feels wonderful!" I whispered as he hovered over me. The head of his cock was buried deep within me, but true to his word he did not move it one bit. I on the other hand felt the need to adjust a little and brought my legs up around him as he sunk deeper into me. I concentrated, but could only feel him an inch or two into me, but that was throbbing in time to his heart beat as he pumped blood to stay rock hard. I could feel the rim around the head as it slid in, but not after that first inch or two. As we lay there motionless I thought I could feel those angry veins that covered his shaft as his thick cock stretched my vagina, but I really wasn't sure. It all felt just amazing. If there was any discomfort it came from him being so hard. It felt sore when I squeezed him. He bumped into something inside me, deep inside, and I later figured out it was my cervix, and that hurt a little, but it would hurt anytime any of those that followed him ran into it as well. All in all, my first cock inside me felt... well, just fantastic.

It was intimate and wonderful and just... amazing. We both lay perfectly still for, I don't know, a minute or so. I had the urge to pump my hips up and down and fuck him, but managed to keep still as we had agreed.

"You like?" I whispered.

"Yes, you feel... oh damn so fucking tight."

"Is that good? Tight I mean?"

"It means guys are going to cum fast inside you." He smiled.

"Are you going to cum inside me?" I asked.

"I don't think you can claim to be a technical virgin if I did." He smiled.

"Technical virgin? I like that" I laughed. "I'm your little technical virgin whore!"

"Don't call yourself that, its degrading."

"Well, I mean, I have sex for money. Well, I have once now anyway. What else could I be?" I smiled. "It doesn't really bother me. It is just a word. Women, and men, have been having sex in order to get what they want forever. Its all marriage was for centuries. The wife traded sex and having babies for the security provided by her husband and his home. Birth control changed that, we can now just do it because its fun. For both of us. So, no, I don't mind it. Not really. I'm proud of who I am and that I am paying my own bills. Not every girl can say that. Besides, I think I might be into being degraded, a little bit anyway."

For some reason I was comfortable now with the word "whore" and talking to Dennis about it. Like I said, to me sex was always transactional it seemed. one person giving themselves in order to get what they want. I was okay with it, even if society wasn't. I guess it is easy to talk about intimate things and sexual philosophy with a guy who has his cock buried in you.

"Keep that up and we might as well be fucking. You're going to make me cum."

"What?" I asked. It occurred to me that I was naked in bed with a stranger, with his penis erect in my vagina, his body striving to fullfill his biological potential and fertilize me, while mine tried to both nurture his orgasm and hopefully accept his warm DNA filled semen so that it could swim deeper and deeper in hopes of landing on an egg, while having a conversation as if this were a perfectly ordinary thing to do. For some reason I wanted to laugh.

"Squeezing me. That feels fantastic." He groaned.

I realized that I had been contracting my muscles down there without thinking about it. It felt fantastic to me as well, and... well I couldn't really will myself to stop. It was time to stop thinking so much and pay attention to my client.

"Don't you want to cum?"

"Oh god yes! I want to blow it, oh fuck!" He said as every muscle in his body fought hard against fucking me. I had to admit, I was surprised he hadn't just started banging away, then it occurred to me that this might be part of his porn fantasy somehow.

"Where do you want to cum darling? Do you want to cum on me like you did all those girls in those magazines? Did you dream about putting it in them too? Where do you want to put your seed? Ohhh arrrhhhhh" I asked.

When I asked him this he suddenly began pumping my vagina hard with his cock, and I had no will to stop him, I could only groan as he took me, but just as suddenly pulled out of me and slid up onto my tummy.

"Face" he gasped as he began stroking his now pussy wet cock. I reached up to help him but there wasn't room on his shaft for both our hands, and he leaned forward towards me making it awkard anyway. I thought I knew what to expect and opened my mouth so he could put it in for me to suck, but he didn't move that far forward.

Instead, he stopped, with the head of his cock just below my chin, grunted loudly, and let fly a long linguini like ribbon of hot white mucus that shot over my head at one end, then splashed the trailing part down on my hair, forehead, eyebrow and cheek. The next ribbon of ejaculate landed on the side of my nose and my upper lip, where I could at least lick it up with my tongue.

It was sweet, and salty with just a hint of eggwhite and maybe a weak strawberry taste. It was different from but similar to Dave's and like Dave's, it was immediately my favorite thing in the world and was just yummy!

"Oh, the little whore wants to swallow my load?" He grunted, "Okay" he concluded as he slammed his cock into my lips and shot three more hot jets of sperm into my waiting mouth. That he called me a whore just turned me on a little bit again and I still had not come down. His cock tasted mostly like my juice and between that and his angry slur towards me I felt degraded, humiliated and somehow fulfilled and empowered as a woman. His sperm tasted wonderful and the hint of my vaginal juices just made it that much more filthy and disgusting. I did every trick I had learned about blow jobs on his manhood at that moment and a few I made up on the spot. For the next minute or so as I looked up into his eyes, I licked and sucked the head, hitting the sensative spot underneath as well as the rim around it. I stabbed the tip of my tongue into the cum hole and wiggled it back and forth making him groan as I coaxed every sweet drop of his sauce from him. I pulled him up onto my face so I could suck first one, then the other ball, hoping to elicit more semen.

I realized some things then. One, that I kind of liked being degraded and if I could bring out that sort of reaction in a man, it made me feel powerful. I would have to put some consideration into this discovery to discern what it meant. Second, that at some point my free hand had found its way back to my vag and I was furiously touching myself, about to cum again.

His moved back down a little and let his cock soften in my mouth, but I perked it up by rubbing it on my face with my free hand to wipe up some of the goo he had sprayed then sucking it back in. I was right on the cusp and this second taste of his baby batter pushed me over the edge. I groaned with him between my lips and licked the tip to get that last sticky stubborn drop as my body shuddered and I gave myself a nice little orgasm. It wasn't as huge as what Dennis had done, but as I came he finally realized what was going on and smiled. He took his now soft meat and stroked another drop or two of hot seed for me as my body began to slow its twitching.

Dennis got off me and lay down beside me.

"You were amazing. Simply the best ever!" he elated as he put his arm around me.

"Yay! A satisfied customer!" I smiled as I scooped the last remnants of his cum from my forehead and slurped it off my finger. Having discovered I rather liked the taste, it seemed I couldn't get enough of it. I reached down and began to gently stroke him, but he was spent for the time being. Still it was nice, relaxing in his arms, cuddling, and even though we were whore and client, we had shared some very intimate moments. I felt close to Dennis, as I would with almost all my other customers I would find.

"Listen, I'm going to be back in a couple weeks" he began to say.

"You better come see me!" I exclaimed.

"Oh I will, I'm going to fuck you like... mmmm damn" he said as I continued to stroke his meat.

"I think you just did" I said, feeling a little regret that this was my first time.

"No, that didn't count I was pulling out so I could come uh, you know, on your face."

"It felt like you were, well, going in and out pretty hard." I smiled.

"Well, maybe for a second, but I was cumming and trying to get out of you. So that doesn't count. I slipped a little. You're still a technical virgin." He grinned.

"Not if you spewed inside me!" I nearly shouted.

"Oh I didn't. I got out in time. It occurred to me as you were squeezing me that we had not talked about birth control and I wasn't wearing a rubber. By the way, always make us guys wear them. Every time. Anyway, no, I held out because I wanted to... uh..."

"Cum on my face?"

"Yeah. I hope that's okay. Its a porn movie thing."

"I thought you were aiming for my mouth." I laughed.

"I'll let you in on a secret. You can't really aim it." He smiled.

"So you're really going to come back and see me?"

"Oh, you're the reason I'm coming back. Next time I'm going to fuck you. Properly."

"I can't wait! That sounds like fun, it felt, well, it felt amazing when you were just in me. And it felt better when you, uh, slipped." I smiled, and I meant it. I might just be a technical virgin at that point, or I might not be, but I knew soon I would fuck Dennis. And that he was a bald middle aged guy didn't matter in the post orgasmic glow of the moment.

"Yeah well I want you to do me a favor."

"What's that?"

"One of those guys you dated, that you go to school or grew up with. Go out with them between now and then and just do it. Throw caution to the wind and go all the way, fuck them and make it memorable. You're first time should be with someone you'll remember, ten years from now you won't remember me. Make it special, or as special as you can. I know some of them are certain to regret not getting further with you, and some of them are a lot more compatible with you than me, or Dave is for that matter. Will you do that for me? I don't mind being second, or tenth. But make your first someone to remember. Okay."

Well, I didn't expect that. Of course I planned on giving Dave whatever was left of my virginity after closing the bar tonight, but Dennis didn't need to know that.

"Okay, I'll try. But either way, when you come back... well, we are not going to put it in and just lay there." I really meant it, I wanted to have full blown sex with Dennis on his next visit.

"Don't worry, I'll bring more cash next time."

And with that comment he made me feel like a whore.

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers
12