Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers

Basically a blond girl, my age or so, was giving a massage to a older black guy, maybe in his thirties or so, in what appeared to be a spa. The producers had sprung for a massage table anyway. Given that it was porno she was wearing the usual physical therapist uniform of a thong and mismatched push up bra, and after smearing just a bit of oil on his back, had him roll over. He was in good shape and the next shot showed him on his back with a towel over his privates. Of course she lifted the towel and she and I gasped at the same time.

He was three shades of ugly in the face but was ripped all over and his cock was literally a foot long at least. I gasped as my mouth dropped open and I stared. I never imagined anything like that.

"See something you like Natalie?" Tim giggled.

"Just... damn! Is that common?" I asked.

"Only in porn I'm afraid." He laughed, "You seem to be enjoying the movie so far."

"Its... well, interesting. Is there a plot?"

"Nope."

"Okay, I thought I missed something." We both laughed, and I realized the weed and vodka were kicking in nicely.

"I don't get it. Last year you were always so serious, you know, about school. Its like you are a different person now. I like, well, I liked you then, you know that, but now, just, now you are hot and fun." He said.

"No, same person, I'm just not in class at the moment. I'm wrapped up except for a couple of papers, and I've got two weeks to get those done. If you liked me so much, why didn't you ask me out?" I asked.

"Well we had dinner that one time"

"That was my idea." I replied, because it was. I knew I had put up a lot of barriers to him last year, but I was trying to act like I hadn't and let him know there were none now.

"Well yeah, I. I guess I was intimidated. I'm not used to girls like you being nice to me. You're way out of my league."

"What? You're great looking, in great shape and funny as hell. How exactly is a girl like me out of your league?"

"Because you're great looking, in great shape and serious as hell, and you know, different side of the tracks. If I didn't have good hands a great time in the forty I wouldn't be here." He grinned.

"I am not out of your league, you just need confidence." I muttered, a little ticked at how this was going. I was three shades of horny, my boobs were mashed against him, I was soaking wet, I wasn't wearing panties and he didn't have the guts to make a move. Guys are dumb.

We watched in silence as the girl gave him at first a long hand job, then a long blow job. We both made jokes about her skills and his attributes, but after the first few minutes we both were kind of bored watching as they went on and on. It finally occurred to me that the tape had repeated itself a few times. Just as I was going to ask Tim about that and have him fast forward, the guy got off the massage table and the scene changed to her bent over while the guy licked her pussy from behind. Tim let out a long sigh and I couldn't pass that up. Any inhibitions were gone with the weed, liqueur and over all horniness. If he was not ready now, watching more oral on the screen wouldn't help.

"Is this exciting you?" I asked.

"Wha huh?"

"Oh, you just sighed, you've been breathing hard, I just figured, you know, that it was turning you on. That's what its supposed to do isn't it?"

"Uh, well, I think its a combination of things." He replied. I had rested my left hand on his knee sometime before, back when I lay my head on his shoulder. I sat up to talk and as I did ran my hand gently across the biggest boner I had ever felt.

"Like what things? Other than the porn?" I smiled.

"Oh, you know, relaxing with a drink, smoke, and the prettiest girl I know pressing her tits against me. That gets me excited." He grinned.

I sensed a bit of trepidation in his voice, as if he was worried he might piss me off with that last part. Last year he might of. Hell, last night he might of, but after the night I had been having, nope, 'tits' was not a word that offended me.

"Awwww, you really think I'm pretty?"

"Girl you know you are. You're like, one of those pageant girls, Miss America or something, tall, tiny little body, great booty and boobs."

"That's sweet. My mom used to put me in pageants. I stopped in high school."

"Really? I bet you were great."

"I can sing 'Wind beneath my Wings', you wanna hear it?"

"Uh.. no" He laughed.

I faked a pout, then said "Good, I'm so sick of that song!" and we both laughed, probably from the weed. As we did I curled back up into a ball and laid my head on his stomach. On the screen the guy as still eating the girl and the camera switched between her making faces and moaning and him licking her pussy and ass. He was literally licking her asshole, which was just about the grossest thing I had ever seen. Tim on the other hand started breathing heavier.

"You like that? Licking assholes? I asked him as I slid up his body until we were face to face, with me on my knees beside him while from the waist up I was on top of him.

"I would, I think, I mean, I never have. But if you were, I mean if she was into it I would try to accommodate."

This was not the answer I expected. Most guys just agree with me on everything. That Tim was willing to think for himself, while still sucking up, was a bit impressive to me.

"She seems to be enjoying it." I added.

"Yes, yes she does" he laughed.

"So you won't kiss me good night after dinner but you would lick my butthole if I asked you to?

"Uh. I remember that. It was awkward. I was trying to figure out if you wanted me to. You just sort of stood there."

"It was awkward I guess. I didn't so much want or not want you to as I was open to the idea I guess. But if you would rather lick my butt."

With that he reached behind my head and gently pulled me to him. Our lips locked, and it was the sweetest kiss ever. His lips were full, soft and pillowy, and the cranberry vodka drink made him taste so good, he was delicious. Yum!

He finally released me, and I whispered, "That takes of after dinner last year, how about something for giving you a ride home?" and we kissed again. My girl plumbing was going overboard to get me lubed up for what I knew must be coming, and my breasts were on fire. They needed some attention, and they needed it now. He was reluctant to touch me privately though. Other than pulling my face to him, his hands rested either on my hip or on the small of my back, almost overly respectful, which was nice, but irritating. He didn't even try to touch my butt and I couldn't slow dance at a mixer without my partner playing grab ass.

I laid my head on his shoulder when he didn't take the hint and returned to watching the butt licking on screen. After a long few minutes of her moans, most of which sounded fake and over dubbed, the guy stood to mount her from behind. Instead of shoving that giant cock into her vagina though, he pressed it against her anus. Gross! I didn't want to watch this and it was time to ignore the movie and fast forward the action in the room.

I rose up and kneeled beside him again.

"My breasts, do they really turn you on?"

"Uh... yes" He whispered, his attention fully on me and not the smut on the video now.

"I want to show you, umm... me" I said as I stood up in front of him. I looked into his eyes and slowly unbuttoned my blouse, and for the third time tonight let it fall from my shoulders as I laid it aside. Next I unhooked my bra, never stopping my smile, trying to look innocent and slutty at the same time, and freed my girls. I lifted them up for his approval, then dropped my hand to my waist, undid the closure on my skirt, unzipped it at the side and let it fall to the floor.

Three times tonight my body had been inspected by a man, this one the first that wasn't a total stranger. My life was changing fast.

Tim's eyes crawled all over me and I could almost read his lurid thoughts as they did. Remembering what Dave had me do, I turned around to show him my butt and lifted my hair, and I may have shifted my weight to push my ass back towards him just a little bit.

"You like?"

Instead of answering he leaned forward and placed a hand on each side of my hips, the firmly planted his face in my tush. He extended his tongue and with one long, wet lick went from the bottom of my ass to the top, where he planted a kiss at the base of my spine. He lowered his face to repeat and I coo'ed a little from the ticklishness I was surprised I had there, I bent over to stick my ass out even further, and opened my stance to give him better access.

He took advantage of this and on his second approach he pulled my cheeks apart and his tongue stabbed my anus with just a bit of pressure, enough to let me know he had found it, then swirled the tip of his tongue around my dark hole. It was like an electrical shock traveled up my spine and I gasped at his gentle intrusion back there. Again he slowly dragged his tongue up my butt, each inch tickling and stimulating me in a way I had never felt before.

I figured that he would eat my pussy but couldn't reach it with his tongue so I turned slightly to put my left knee on the futon, then leaned over his book bag. My right foot was still on the floor but I was able to brace my myself against the armrest at the other end of the couch and arch my back a little to offer Tim full access to my pussy and ass. No words were spoken, except for a slight moan when I positioned myself and became mentally prepared for his oral attentions.

He didn't make me wait.

I thought he had stabbed my anus before, but this time he went all out and it felt like the wet tip of his tongue was literally invading and pushing itself into my asshole. I could feel the tip pressing its way into my sphincter, and it wasn't unpleasant. It, well, it didn't hurt but it implied some soreness or pressure, but that was overcome by the nasty, dirty, sexy feeling it gave me. I was at once aroused and disgusted, but I was also going slowly out of my mind with lustful feelings. He withdrew his tongue after a second or two but before my anus tightened up he sank it into me again and it felt like he was starting to wiggle it in order to go deeper each time now. When he pulled his tongue out he would swirl it around, lick all around it, massaging my anus, trying to make me relax so he could dive deeper with the next intrusion.

Every incursion was greeted with my moans of ecstacy and thoughts of degradation. If there were a more disgusting act one person could do to another I couldn't think of it, but at the same time, it felt so good! At some point I started to rub my clit and I was already close to cuming just from my own stimulation and Tim's skilled ass eating. He went on devouring my butt and stretching, massaging and relaxing it while I drifted closer and closer to another manual orgasm. After a few minutes of this I felt him move behind me and as he kissed my butt cheek he slid a finger into my tight backside. I grunted as a bit of discomfort hit me, it wasn't really pain, more like a very uncomfortable pressure. Tim responded with a moan of his own as he added a second finger.

This got a yelp from me! That hurt!

"Whoa whoa, calm down baby" He said as I instinctively tried to pull away. "Its gonna be fine" He whispered as he licked my anus around his fingers, leaving them in but not moving them. "Just relax, just relax" he said. I found I wasn't able to pull away in this position in any event as I was pressed against his book bag and the futon.

"I... I'm sorry, that was just a bit much" I whispered as a tear fell from my eye and I looked over my shoulder at Tim. Still, even though two fingers had hurt, over all I was enjoying what he was doing. Had I not been high and maybe a little tipsy I would have been disgusted with him digging into my rectum like he was probing for buried treasure, but fortunately, I was in a mildly altered state. Once I had calmed back down, and thanks to his continued licking and refusal to pull either finger out, in a few minutes when he began exploring my backside again with his digits, it didn't hurt as bad. It was back to being the pressure thing. Bearable, and sort of pleasant.

"I can't believe this." He whispered as he fingered my rectum and slid as deep in my colon as his fingers would go.

"What's that baby?" I grunted.

"Oh, just that a hour ago I was kicking myself for not having a date on Friday night."

"There's nothing wrong with that." I panted.

"Yeah, but going to tha' mixer and being told I couldn't get in without a date... and now I'm going to fuck the prettiest white ass on campus. I bet they wish they could be me now." He said as he drizzled some kind of liquid on himself and my anus.

I was rubbing my clit so hard now that his words barely registered. I was about to tip over the edge and was about to demand that he fuck me, when it occurred to me that he was about to, but not the way I desired. Being me though I had to over analyze that... "analyze" being the ironic term here. Generally his playing with my ass was a pleasant surprise, and I wouldn't mind trying it back there sometime but first I needed him to pop that big cock, I was assuming it was big, I hadn't actually seen or felt it, into me the conventional...

"Uurrrggharrrrr" I shouted, or something like that as the head of his penis pressed itself into my anus and my body seized up in pain. The more he pressed himself into my ass, the more it tightened up to reject him, the more my colon squeezed to push his invading cock out, and the more pain I felt. To say it was horrible was an understatement.

"Oh fuck you're tight!" he shouted. "Damn fucking tight ass! Fuck yeah!"

"Stop! Oh fuck stop!" I shouted back, our words seemingly mixing together.

"Hold on, I'm almost all there.. fuck, its like your ass... oh fuck! You've never been fucked that deep back here have you? You're going to... Oh fuck yeah!" He said as I finally felt his hips pressed against my buns and the back of my thighs. "Its like your ass is trying to pull my dick off, fuck that feels good, fucking nasty shit but damnation fucking fine! Now. just hold it there and get used to it some, thats what we're supposed to do, I read it online."

"Oh fuck! Get it... fuck... ouuut!" I shouted into the pillow on the arm rest, garbling my words and yelped in pain as tears poured from my eyes and I beat on his book bag beneath me. My right leg lifted off the floor and kicked at him as I grunted and shouted. It felt like his tool was splitting me in half. I could only feel Dennis an inch or two inside me but I felt all seven or eight inches of Tim's cock, I could take his pulse from the throbbing as his cock stretched my anus with each throb, and each throb redefining pain.

He didn't take it out. Instead, he held my hips steady and in a minute or two I was just sobbing into the pillow by the book bag and kept telling me to relax.

"I don't want to relax, I want it out!" I blubbered incoherently.

"Just a minute babe, let me add some more lube." He said and a moment later I felt the slick lube dripping down the crack of my butt and around his cock and my anus. As he continued to pour it he finally, slowly pulled out and each inch brought relief from the pressure and pain. I moaned in relief, not really pleasure, just relief that the pain was gone. Then just as I thought it was over he pushed it back in, bringing all the horrible feeling back. I could only cry, I couldn't even catch my breath enough to tell him to stop again.

After a moment deep inside me he slowly withdrew again, before sliding it back into me. I tried to pull away but I was in an awkward position and every time I moved it hurt worse. Sometimes I would spasm inside, like a cramp from needing to go to the toilet and it would bring the most rancid pain imaginable, worse than a tooth ache, but he was so into the tightness of my rear end he either didn't notice or didn't care. After a few slow strokes my muscles began to just give up. I know they are supposed to relax, but it was more like they were broken and defeated, they couldnt' fight to expel him any more.

Then he began fucking me. Each thrust in was met with a grunt from me, all the while him talking about how tight my ass was, and how much he loved my ass. He was degrading me as well, telling me I was the sluttiest white girl he had ever fucked and how he wanted me to be his bitch.

"I know you girls want us athletes to get you knocked up so you can drag us down the aisle, but I ain't ready for that shit yet, so I'm gonna do your ass instead. You can suck me sometimes too, you like sucking dick don't you? Or you want that ass fucked every night? You want to be my whore?"

"No I..." I couldn't say anything else, I had no breath. The word "whore" had stabbed my soul when he said it, I felt so completely degraded and used. The idea of being sodomized at all was repugnant to me, having to endure it every night would be worse than death I thought. All I could do was cry out again, but in anguished groans.

"You about to cum girl? I knew it! I knew you were an ass girl, an ass like yours is a shame to waste!"

And I was. While he used and abused my back side my fingers had been busy in the front, and I began to cum hard, against my better wishes at that point. Who orgasms while being sodomized?

"Oh fuck... .shit,,, fuck I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He shouted at me as my body climaxed without my mind's approval, and I could feel the pain in my anus as his already thick meat swelled with each wad of sperm he shot inside me. He must have pumped five or six ribbons of baby sauce up my colon, each time groaning and each time making me feel that much torn apart, slutty and whorish. When he finished, he sort of laid on top of me, his cock still hard inside me. As long as he didn't move there was no really bad pain, just a burning sensation as his cum, lube, and whatever other juice was inside me, oozed out. When he finally softened and my body was able to expel him, a river of our mess went with him and trickled down my mound, tummy and thighs. I nearly threw up just from the odor and the feeling of this sodomy juice stuff all over me.

He finally got up and saw the mess.

"Damn girl! You nasty! Why didn't you warn me all that would come out?"

"How would I know? I've never done that before, why? Why would you do that? I thought we were friends?" I cried as I rolled over off the futon and reached for a towel I saw hanging out of his book bag. It smelled like a gym locker so I figured he used it as a gym bag as well, and despite how dirty it was, it was cleaner than me. I used it to wipe up the lube, cum and anal juices mixture. Fortunately there were no lumps.

"Why would I? I... You stood up and wanted me to eat your ass! Don't go saying I made you, that ain't right! You... asked me if I would eat your ass, what did you think that leads to?" He panicked.

"I wanted you to fuck me! Not there! I.. wanted you to be my first! But... not there!"

"Wait, you... you've never done anal before?"

"NO! I've never done anything before! I thought you were nice! I thought we were friends!"

"We... oh shit, oh fuck Natalie, I'm sorry, I... I would never do anything I didn't think you wanted me to."

"I told you to stop!"

"I did stop, until you got used to it. I thought you meant... Remember?"

"I need a shower" I said with tears in my eyes and I stood and ran as best I could to the bathroom. Fortunately it was as clean as I thought it was, and there were plenty of towels. I let the hot water wash over my face before turning the soap and water onto my body. I was filthy. Not just physically, but emotionally at the moment. Washing the post sodomy muck off helped a lot, and I was glad to see there was no blood in the water, it seemed like there should be. I stood there for how long I don't know, letting my insides rearrange themselves back to where they should be and having the worse case of what I can only call "sperm gas." No one tells you about that.

Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers