Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers

That was my body.

My mind was in worse shape. I felt raped. Logically, I knew I had been. I had said no, I had said stop, he did neither. He selfishly used me and my anal canal against my will. But... I had encouraged him, whether I intended to or not. Coupled with the stuff I had done with Dennis and Dave, I knew I had no one to blame but me ultimately for putting myself in that position. But... I also knew it wasn't my fault. He should not have used me, he should not have continued when I said no. He should have asked first. I didn't know if I could look at him again. I felt angry, hurt, filthy, slutty... and even if I had encouraged him inadvertently, he still should have stopped. But... did he misunderstand me? I had pushed my ass towards him, let him do oral stuff that felt great back there, and when his fingers were in me I didnt make it clear that this was not where he was to fuck me. I knew guys liked my backside and I knew sometime, probably to my husband after several years of marriage and maybe kids I would give it up back there, but I never meant to tonight... My mind was as much of a mess as my insides, if not more.

The pain was gone, replaced by a general soreness in my backside and I was feeling better when the bathroom door opened and Tim came in. I drew back the shower curtain, stared at him, and he stared back, each of us trying to figure who were were to each other now. He had discarded the jacket to his running suit when we got there, and had just a tee and the pants on. I imagined had simply lowered the pants to do my back.. my ass. Now, he pulled the tee off and then dropped the pants.

His body was gorgeous muscle and frame wise, and the largest penis I had seen outside the porn movie dangled now soft between his legs. But his upper arms and chest were spotted with what looked like gang and jail tattoos. There were also a couple of questionable large scars on his forearm and chest, and later I would see a couple on his back. Still he had a monster six pack and pecs.

"I'm so sorry" he said as he stepped in the shower. "I thought... well I thought you were more experienced and I... well, I'm not. I didn't want to seem like I didn't know what I was doing. So when you offered your... uh..."

"Ass?"

"Yeah, thanks, ass to me, well, I just figured it was an all or nothing kind of thing. I never would hurt you. I should have paid attention to you telling me to stop and asked what you meant, I'm sorry, look, I'm not a bad guy, and, well, can we still be friends?"

"You got into the shower to ask me that?" I asked, feeling that this was perhaps the weirdest conversation I had been involved in for some time, a guy who essentially raped me asking if we could still be friends, and given my evening that was saying a lot.

"I guess getting in the shower just made more sense than talking to you while you were in it and I wasn't. Plus, I wanted to see your body again, up close. And... well I need to wash off too."

"Yeah, you're kind of gross right now, I mean from all the, you know."

"Yeah."

He put his hands on my waist and looked into my eyes. "Are we good then?"

"I'm not going to bend over near you for a long time. If ever." I smiled.

"You really wanted me to be your first?"

"Well, I've never done that before, or anything else. So I guess you were."

"No I mean, you're a virgin?"

"Yes, technically I still am I guess."

"And you wanted me to..."

"To fuck me. In my vagina. Yes. Oh, and I don't want to get pregnant and make you marry me, I'm on birth control. Yes, that was the plan. Instead, I.. well I figured before I left this world someone would talk me into uh.. it, so I guess you were the first there. Maybe the last. That... well that wasn't a lot of fun."

"You didn't like me eating your ass?"

"Oh! No! I loved that. It was everything after that. It hurts. Really bad. Here, let me find something to shove up your butt so you will know"

"Uh, that's alright. I really am sorry."

"I... yeah, I think you are." And I did believe him. Tim had a gentle soul and kind eyes. We had shared some time in class, and become pretty good friends in a way I really don't have time to describe here. I wouldn't mind spending more time with him again but things would never be the same as our innocent classroom friendship last year had been. I started to hand him the soap but decided I would re-initiate physical contact to, well, maybe bring us both some closure.

Plus there was the problem of as my backside healed, my vag cried out for attention. Or continued to. I came to Tim's apartment a horny wretch, and I was still a horny wretch. He owed me now and was going to take care of this little problem for me. I would rather have a friend I was pissed off at share my virginity than a new employer or a total stranger.

Tim was going to give me the "D" as they say at Panhellenic.

I was about to rub his cock down with a bar of bath soap then noticed he had shower gel hanging on a rack in the shower. That made more sense to me as it would glide over him and get everywhere, and after he had been buried in my backside I wanted him particularly clean before stuffing my coochie. I used the pump on top to fill my hand with the white liquid soap inside, then rubbed it all over his privates. After lathering him up, all the while as he moaned his approval and told me how good it felt, I moved and gently nudge him under the water to rinse off. I repeated this several times until I was convinced he was butt juice free.

Then it was time. He owed me and I expected him to pay up. His manhood was throbbing gently and was almost hard again. I used it like a rein to cause him to follow me out of the shower. There were fortunately a few clean towels, and I used one to dry off and he used another. My tush was still sensitive so I could only lightly dab the towel there, but otherwise I was feeling much better. Oh, my ass was sore, and would be for a couple days, but those feelings were being drowned out by desire I felt else where. As I finished drying myself he did too, and put his hands gently on my waist, his cock pressing against my tummy. I could feel it getting harder as he pulled me into a kiss.

"You want to just get up on the sink baby, I'm so ready for you?" He whispered.

"No, in a bed, properly. Its my first time, I want to be in a bed like you're supposed to be."

"Okay" he said as he took my hand and led me to the bedroom. It was a mess and the bed wasn't made, but truthfully other than a couple stacks of dishes it was no worse than most of the rooms in Panhellenic. College students are not really a very tidy demographic.

I laid back on the bed, my head on the pillows, and opened my legs to him, letting his eyes take in those parts he had yet to see close up in the light. While his eyes burned a hole in my pussy I took in the sights his body offered, especially the long, thick meat hanging between his legs. Okay, so I had limited experience here. He wasn't as big as the guy in the movie, but he was larger than either of the guys I had been with earlier, and he wasn't all the way hard, probably because he had already dumped a load in my backside maybe an hour before.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered, half kneeling on the bed, as one hand slid up my side to caress my breast, and the other found its way to the moist cavern in my loins.

"Thank you" I half whispered, half grunted as his fingers found my most sensitive spot at the top of my crevice. "Ohhhhhmmmmm that feels nice. Your cock is... beautiful too." I smiled at him as I reached to touch and stroke it.

He felt heavy in my hand but had softened some as we made our way to bed and still wasn't hard, but it was nice just sliding my hand up and down his shaft slowly as I relaxed and his fingers brought me pleasure. We continued like this for several minutes and although he got a little stiffer, he wasn't as yet ready to penetrate me, or at least he wasn't as hard as he was earlier when he did, or as hard as Dave or Dennis had been earlier in the evening.

"What can I do to help?" I quietly asked as my body was on fire awaiting him to enter me and leave his seed.

"Do you... I mean, have you, uh do you suck dick?" He stammered.

"I... well I have just a couple times" I answered honestly, he didn't need to know that those times had been in the last three or four hours. "But I will."

I rose up onto my knees on the bed as he stood. I had to lean forward just a bit to be on the same level as his cock. I took it in one hand, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and slowly licked the swollen, dark purple head. It tasted soapy and a little acidic from the fluid that was leaking just a little from the cum hole. Although I didn't really like the taste of pre cum, or of soap, it was better than ass, whatever that tasted like.

As I could barely get the head in my mouth, I dragged my tongue down his shaft and licked first one, the the other testicle, slowly sucking each into my mouth and gently swishing my tongue around it before releasing it. His cock awoke with this, and even more so as I teased my way back up the shaft and licked around the rim before sucking the head and shaft as deep as I could into my warm, wet mouth. It wasn't very far given his thickness, but Dave was right, I could take more in this position than when I was laying down, although not as much as when my head was off the side of the bed. I was learning so much tonight and that sort of turned me on in a mental as opposed to physical way.

Physically, I was on fire. I was literally dripping with desire and Tim could not touch me down there while I was kneeling in front of him. With one hand I stroked his shaft as I sucked the head and what I could beyond that into my mouth, with the other I slid my hand down across my abs and found that sensitive spot for myself. I had never touched myself sexually before tonight and was now losing track of how many times I had.

I explored his cock with my mouth and tongue, making a note of each positive reaction. The best ones came when either my lower lip or tongue touched the bottom of his head where it joined the shaft, or when the rim popped out of my mouth as I sucked hard on him like I was trying to drink his cum and his cock was the straw. Surpassing both of those things though was stabbing the cum hole with the tip of my tongue. Even though the taste was overly tart and metallic, this made his gasp and moan, then pull away due to the sensitivity there. After just a few times of repeating these three things, he was now hard as a rock.

I released him from my mouth and admired my handiwork. His shaft was wet with my saliva, and was covered with throbbing veins. I couldn't wait any longer to have him inside me.

"I think you're ready" I smiled as I stroked his wet dick and looked into his now glazed eyes. "Will you fuck me nice and gentle, then maybe harder if I ask you to?"

I had always thought that a slow, gentle stroke would feel better than a wild, rampaging, hard pounding. I had heard you got bruised and bled the first time and wasn't looking forward to either, so I thought I would ask him to be gentle. He said he would, and I think he tried to at first anyway. Of course by then I would be out of my mind and beyond caring how hard he fucked me.

He knelt between my legs on the bed and then leaned forward until he was hovering over me, holding himself up with one arm while his other hand clumsily tried to guide himself into me. The head of his cock pressed hard against my clit as he leaned into it. That really didn't do much for me, so I reached down and took his cock in hand, said something like "let me help", rolled my hips forward and placed his manhood at the opening to my soaking wet, hot, vagina.

This time he applied the same pressure and slid right in with no resistance, filling my every crevice with his hot, black cock. I gasped as his head nudged my cervix, he was that deep and still had a couple inches of flesh to push into me. I felt completely full, but not with the pain of earlier. This was pure joy the whole length of his meat.

Hovering over me, with one hand on my breast and the other supporting himself, Tim began to slowly and gently pump himself in and out of me. I moaned my approval as I closed my eyes and relished the sweet, wonderful feeling of his cock in me. None of the things I had heard about a girls first time happened, there was no "pinch", no pain, no bleeding or bruising, just the feeling of his shaft filling me up and with each stroke stimulating my clitoris.

Out of instinct I slid my knees up his side to better accommodate his cock, and then he was able to stuff the full length into me. Now I was out of my mind and on the verge of orgasm. I began rocking my hips back and forth in time with his stroke and he groaned his approval and began to pick up the pace and the hardness with which he fucked me. Strange thoughts invaded my mind, I wanted him to cum inside me, I wanted his sperm to swim around in my womb seeking to make me fertile. Sex was about making babies and I wanted his baby sauce put to good use. With that I startled myself, my mind left for a second or so to reset itself, and I began to cum. And I came hard!

As I did, my voice took on a life of its own. I thrashed my hips against his incoming cock and squeezed him hard as he furiously pounded my vag. "Yes! Fuck me!" I shouted as my head rolled from side to side "Fuck me with that big black cock! Do you like that little white pussy? You want me to be your whore? You cum fuck whore? Do you?"

Later I realized I had made no sense at times, but that was the moment I was in.

"Fuck yes! You're my whore aren't you Nat Nat? You want to be my whore don't you slut?!"

"Fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck me! Oh gawwwwddddddd!!" I shouted as I nearly passed out from lack of air. It was then that Tim seized up all over, every muscle tense at once, and I felt his cock swell and contract as he came. It felt almost as if he were peeing inside me he came so much! It felt delicious and decadent and I was still at the height of my own orgasm as his body sought to impregnate mine.

When he finished in my vagina, unlike my ass, he pulled out quickly and knelt beside my head.

"Here, suck this clean. Be a good little whore and suck all that juice out." he said as he rubbed the cum oozing head over my lips. I opened my mouth, still delirious, and licked the cum hole and all around the head while milking his shaft with one hand.

I was able to get another couple of shots of his sweet man syrup this way and relished every drop. His cock tasted like fuck, a mixture of my pussy juice and his sperm, but his sperm was wonderful!

"That's good, oh fuck yeah, oh fuck" he said as I orally pleasured his now softening cock. "Fuck you're a great little whore. Once we get that ass used to it... oh my girl we're gonna have such a time. Oh yeah, swallow that jizz up you nasty little slut. You like it when I tell you what a good slut and whore you are don't you?

My head was beginning to clear and I thought about that for a second or two.

"Yes, yes I guess I do." I replied with a cum glazed smile. "Make me your tramp."

Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers