Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 07

Story Info
She tells her story and things get rough...
12.6k words
4.82
14.3k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers

Sorry for the delays, Thanks for the comments. Thanks to Tangentjoker, my fearless editor who has a strong stomach for the filth and degeneracy that I have been writing lately. A new Chapter of Jessica will be arriving shortly, also a new series.

Thanks for reading and leave a comment if you like it. Unless your hands are too sticky to touch the keyboard (I hope!)

Natalie

*****

Chapter VII

"So, uh... how did it go?" Tim asked.

"Great! Fabulous! I got the job, and uh, your coach is quite talented!" I replied as I came in and sat on his futon.

There was a long silence between us as he looked at me strangely and I smiled back. I was still kind of tingly all over and it took me a second to realize his look was, well, one of anger? I mean, was he jealous? He set me up to fuck Coach Booker, and now he was shocked that I had? Maybe it was this moment that it became real to him, I don't know, but it had been real, and enjoyable, and rewarding, to me for three days now. I still quivered from the nice fucking the coach had given me and wasn't ashamed of it in the least. I didn't want a relationship with him, but I was certain I would bed him again in the future, the next time in a bed rather than on a desk above the athletic gym. Also, although very satisfying, the coach had left me rather moist and I was willing and ready to do it again.

"So, he paid you and you..." Tim started to ask but I cut him off by holding up the envelope the coach had given me with what Tim thought had a thousand dollars in it.

"Fucked his brains out. I sucked his penis too!" I said with a grin, thinking that he would be happy that I kept my word and that the coach was pleased with his recruiting of me.

"Girl... you..."

"You want to hear about?" I smiled.

"Uh"

I put the envelope back with my other earnings in my purse and set the purse on the end of the futon.

"Okay, so I got there and went upstairs, he had to buzz me in through that gray door to the coaches offices. Anyway, I introduced myself. I was wearing what I have on now, this sundress (which was light yellow with a floral print, very innocent looking) and we talked for a few minutes. He wanted to know what I knew about football, which honestly, you're going to have to teach me some stuff, you don't mind do you?"

"Uh"

"Anyway, he wanted to know how much I was willing to help the team's recruiting effort and I told him that was why I was there, but that for me it was financial rather than team spirit. I told him I could make his recruits very happy and would be happy to do so, but that I would need to be paid what we agreed on, which was what he was paying the girls you had been hiring."

"He said that wasn't a problem, the alumni were generous and gave me the envelope. Then he said you had told him I had a reputation as a virgin prude and acted like one most of the time, and he said that... well, that would be good because these recruits all want to feel like they are special and they want nice girls to get dirty rather than girls that already were. I guess that makes sense, doesn't it?"

"Uh yeah" Tim replied. I had my hand resting on his thigh and was beginning to rub his manhood through the basketball shorts he was wearing. He really didn't have a lot to say, but he was definitely listening.

"So I figured it would be 'get naked and get on the table slut,' but he was very nice and even respectful, talking about how he had worked his way through school and such. I didn't have the heart to tell him that being a bouncer at a bar wasn't really the same as fucking football players for money, but, well whatever... he wanted me to act out a date with a recruit. You know with him playing the recruit. He said they have a kid coming next week named Troy and asked me to walk him through an evening of Troy and Natalie. It was kinda fun Tim, I have to admit."

"Uh, okay so.."

"So we talked about how the date would go, maybe dinner, but not a movie because you can't talk in a movie, so after dinner a coffee shop and lots of talking. I have to get them talking about themselves, and all the while I'm saying stuff like how much the girls on campus are going to be all over him, and how much they love football players here. That kind of thing, but at the same time, acting out of reach, be more nerd like, pretty but not the sort to have sex quickly. Because they have to feel like the exception."

My stroking him through his shorts was having the desired effect, he was rock hard and not as focused on what I was saying like his mind was elsewhere. I wanted him to focus because I was having fun with this.

"Hey Tim, do you remember last night when you did my butt? And then you had me swallow your sperms?"

"Yeah... did he do that?"

"That was fun wasn't it? Anyway, where was I? So we both got up and pretended we were walking through campus, right by MSH, because that is where they are going to get an apartment for me to work out of this fall, did I tell you that?"

"No... so"

"Right, so, when we are in front of my place I stop, turn towards him, the coach, Troy, whatever, and say 'Troy, can I ask you something?' and, of course, he says 'yes', and I ask, 'well, do girls you date, I mean' and I was trying to act as nervous as I could because I was supposed to be a near virgin nerdy girl'"

"You are a near virgin nerdy girl" Tim giggled nervously.

"Right. Good point. So, I ask 'Do the girls you date, I mean, are they fast? I mean... well, you're really special to me, I haven't clicked with a guy like this in forever... do you feel it too?"

"And he said?"

"'Yes, I think so' and I asked 'I mean, I, well I try to go slow, but you're leaving tomorrow, and you won't be back until mid-summer camp, so, well, and then every girl on campus is going to be all over you... I... I'm just really confused. When you start college here, is there going to be time for you to see me? I, I know you will want to play the field some, I get that, but, I, I don't want to be what do they call them? One night stands? I don't want to be that" I said then I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him.

"It was a nice kiss, and he answered me, as Troy of course, 'No, I mean, yeah I want to see you again, I don't... well I'm a one girl guy. I don't play like that.' So I kissed him again and took him by the hand and led him into my imaginary apartment. Which was the office I mean."

"Anyway, I told the coach that once inside the apartment... Here stand up, I will walk you through it" I said to Tim with a smile. He happily obliged and we stood facing each other.

"Troy, I.. I don't really do, uh, I mean... I well, I never sleep with a guy on a first date, but, well, I don't know when I will see you, and you feel it too, the thing between us?" I giggled at how fake I was acting.

"Uh yeah Natalie, I do" Tim giggled.

"So..well, there are things a girl can do for her guy, you know, to tide him over until she sees him again.. but, you, well, would you think I'm a slut or something?" I said as I reached out and lightly touched his penis through his shorts. "It won't make you like me less or not respect me?"

"Oh no Natalie, you.. no, I feel it too, it's like a vibe between us," Tim said, rolling his eyes.

"That's almost exactly what Coach Booker said" I replied as I dropped to my knees in front of Tim, and slowly slid his shorts to the floor, releasing his rock hard penis that was quickly becoming my best friend.

"His was really thick and dark, but your's is longer, and... I like the mocha color better I think" I said as I stroked him and admired his throbbing goodness. "I know it tastes better," I said as I leaned forward and gave his head a nice wet lick. "You taste like Tim, a little salty but just yummy, his tasted like... dick. Really nasty, ya know? Earthy? Like it was nasty and he hadn't washed it today? But that was, well you know I kinda like being degraded so..." I sucked his swollen head with a big wet kiss.

"Ohhhmmmmm"

"That's exactly what Coach Booker said. I think the blowjob closed the deal truthfully. I used every trick I learned from you and a few that just came to me. His penis was kind of inspiring. Does it bother you that I sucked Coach Booker's penis? I mean" I said as I licked his head, "its what girls do now, it's not like girls don't suck guy's penises. Most of the girls in the dorm suck their boyfriends and the ones that aren't attached suck one or two dicks a week... You don't mind, do you? You will probably never date another girl that hasn't sucked a penis."

Tim grabbed a mass of my hair and shoved himself hard into my mouth. It was sudden and I wasn't ready and I gagged a bit, but he didn't care, he was dead set on fucking my mouth, and held like that, well there wasn't much I could do about it, even if I wanted to. It was like he was punishing my mouth for the audacity of having some other guy's meat in it, and that was degrading to me, and that was kind of hot. My vagina was dripping with excitement now, as well as the remainder of the coach and my fuck juices, and I knew I wanted Tim to put it there, just like the coach had just a little more than an hour before.

I sucked hard on him, so hard it made him stop thrusting to enjoy it, then slowly sucked my way down the length of his shaft until my mouth was free again.

"Troy, I'm new at this, I really haven't done it a lot... you have to tell me what you like, okay?" I placed my mouth at the bottom of his shaft and sucked first one, then the other, testicle into my mouth. Tim gave me a few directions, but it was stuff I had already done with him before, and the way he gave them, it was like he growled them in anger. Still, he was playing the role, which was nice. I stuck the tip of my tongue into his cum hole and that got the greatest reaction out of him. He leaped back a little like I had shocked him with electricity. I licked my way up and down his rock hard penis and then stood up in front of him, his saliva covered dick pointing at my tummy.

I slowly unbuttoned the dress, revealing my nude body to him. I had worn a cute bra and panty set to meet the coach, but they were ruined now with our mixed body fluids where the coach had used them as a cum rag and Tim has insisted I come by after my interview. I planned on fucking him anyway so it didn't make sense to put more on.

"Troy... I... You're going to think I'm awful, like some slut you meet on game day, but... I need to feel you down there, you know, just to see what it feels like, to uh, have you inside me... would that be okay? I mean, would you still want to see me when you get back? I know you can have your pick, but, maybe we could just date or something? We could take our time then but... You're sweet and I know you wouldn't use me, but, well maybe we could date when you enroll? Like, you might want to date other girls, but, well... I, can I see you again?" I asked as the dress fell to the floor and I sat on the edge of his entertainment center and opened my legs wide.

"I made coach wear a condom" I panted, "But I want your seed inside me," I whispered as I placed the head of his penis at the mouth of my drenched birth canal. He wasted no time pushing his manhood into me and groaning. It took three or four pushes at this angle for him to get it all in me, and I felt stuffed as he started to pump. Then he got mean.

"I'm tired of this game you're playing whore! You come over here to fuck, then sell that pussy to the highest bidder, why would anyone want to be with a skank ass bitch like you?" He demanded as he put his hand to my throat. I was taken back by his anger and confused for a second.

I was already spread as far as I could at the edge of the entertainment center and he began sawing himself in and out of me, each wonderful stroke rubbing against my clitoris and making me groan. As he was standing, and I was almost standing, only the edge of my ass was on the entertainment center, with my feet also on the edge with my legs spread wide, but my body was upright almost and his meat rubbed my clit as he fucked me up, rather than sideways. But this fucking was different from the sex we had the past two nights. He was still gentle with his penis but raged out at me. It didn't matter, he choked me a little and looked like... well like he was really pissed off at me, but I was so hot at retelling the tale of this morning that I was about to orgasm even as he entered me.

"Oh fuck yes!That's just how coach... its so much better though... oh fuck me, Tim, fuck my... pussy" I groaned as he slid in and out of me like he was sawing me in half. My body couldn't resist the second pounding it had gotten in the day and I began to quiver all over. In fact Tim was better than the coach, but the coach was thicker and I felt fuller in a way. No way I could take his anaconda anally like I did Tim, and Tim was so much deeper. He slammed into my cervix with a hard tap each thrust into me, and although I can't say he was trying to hurt me with his penis, he was no longer worried about being gentle on his little Nat Nat.

He began pounding my flesh hard, to the point that even though I was writhing in ecstasy, it began to hurt. For the next few minutes as he slid in and out of me I could barely breathe, and on top of that, I was gasping for breath from the fuck he was putting on me.

"I thought you were something Nat, I thought... I thought you might be the... oh fuck yeah! Milk that dick bitch... but you ain't nothing but another white whore looking for black cock ain't you?" He said as he began to squeeze my throat.

"I... I.. no, I, I mean,... oh fuck me, Tim, I love it when you fuck me!" I gasped back as my body tingled and my head began to throb.

"Yeah, dat's right, you like that dick-dick don't you, whore? You want my seed so you can have a little black baby and get me on the hook for eighteen. Well dig this bitch, I ain't gonna knock up some white ass cum slut. You understand?" He groaned, and then spit on my face.

I looked into his eyes shocked that he would do such a thing, even as he fucked me out of my mind. His arms and chest were covered with gangster tattoos and scars and I wondered how I had ever gotten mixed up with him. Then I remembered his gentle laugh, his protectiveness of me, and how much fun he was to work with in class. If he had been a white kid from the burbs no one would have thought twice about him slamming my goody box, but fucking him was so deliciously taboo I never considered the implications. And I enjoyed being degraded, but spit on? That, well, it should have been over my limit but, instead, I just wanted to make him cum as hard as I could so maybe he would remember too and stop trying to make me pass out from being choked. I tried to struggle against him and pull his hand from me, but he was too strong and too focused on my wet pussy to care about my feelings. He spat again and his saliva dripped from my face. And I was getting fucked too good to care.

As I transitioned into being just a quivering wreck he began pinched my nipple hard with his other hand. I was still having trouble breathing as this new pain hit me and he probed by birth canal with his long, hard, dick. I started cumming again and just kept cumming, and when he began slapping my tits my orgasm went even deeper and more intense.

With what little body control I had left I squeezed his penis as hard as I could. I was rewarded two ways, one, he groaned his approval and two, I set off another storm of orgasm that wracked my body and made my abs undulate in waves as I quivered all over. I lost track of how many times I came as he kept bringing the cock to me. I was gasping for air and about to pass out when he finally gave one hard, deep, shove and with a guttural groan he signaled that he was about to pump me full of his semen.

"Oh fuck yes! Fill me up with your sperm, I want your sperm inside me! Make me yours! Fuck me full of babies!" I panted in my delirium. While my mouth was open saying this and trying to catch my breath, he spat again, this time into my open mouth, I closed my mouth to spit it out, but couldn't breathe so I ended up having to swallow it. Somehow, this was grosser and more degrading that swallowing the yummy juice from his penis. I wanted to vomit, pass out and cum, all at the same time.

He didn't stay inside me though, he pulled out and his semen shot up to my chin, then he sprayed his seed all over my chest and abs, then in a final big squirt, all over my pubic mound and vulva. He just kind of drizzled seed on me after that, where ever his penis was at the moment.

"I knew you wanted to have my kids whore!" He whispered as he released his grip on my neck and caught my breath, still shaking as I continued to orgasm for a few moments after he finished. I leaned forward to kiss him, so satisfied and confused as I was.

"I don't kiss bitches that have been sucking dick. Now get down there are suck me clean"

He stepped back and his generous manhood leaked semen out and dripped onto the carpet as I knelt and took his wet, still throbbing, penis into my mouth. I licked and sucked a couple more shots of delicious sperm out of him and licked our juices from his penis. We ended up with him, naked on the futon, and me, on my knees slurping on his now soft manhood. I dripped with our passion, his seed, and his saliva. I was emotionally wrecked and in a dark place, confused as to why I was sucking the penis of a guy that would treat me that way. We were like that for ten minutes or so before he spoke.

"I'm going to have one of my main guys over tomorrow afternoon about one to discuss business. You can be here and suck both our dicks, understand? Until then, get the fuck out whore" he said with anger in his eyes.

"Can I get cleaned up?"

"No. Use that." He growled as he tossed my dress. "Get the fuck out. Come back tomorrow ready to suck some dicks."

I wiped his fluids from me, quickly got dressed and left. I felt gross all over and smelled like sex, sperm, and decadence. I was upset by his reaction and his treatment of me. Was I really just a whore to him now? After all I had given him? My virginity, my... backside... everything! It's not like I wanted a relationship, but I thought we were at least "fuck buddies" as they say, and I was really confused and disgusted by myself. And I still had a "date" to get ready for.

I cried on the short drive to my dorm, which was thankfully empty for the weekend. The rest of his sauce dried on me and he had ruined my dress, but there was no one there to see. First thing was a hot shower to wash the filth from my body, inside and out. A few minutes before, in the near oblivion on orgasm, I daydreamed of having Tim's baby. Then he made me feel like a cheap whore who had sex for money. Which I did, but honestly, I was enjoying the sex so much that the money didn't really matter. It was nice though. And it's not like I charged him anything, I was fucking him because I liked fucking him. I had over two thousand in my purse and would pick up another eight hundred that night but... okay, I was a whore. But he didn't get to treat me that way. He had yet to pay for it.

For the first time, I used the small lock box each person in the dorm was issued for personal valuables to store most of the cash. It just wasn't safe carrying that much around, especially around some of the crowd that hires escorts and whores.

He came a lot, and it took a long time for his and the coach's seed to get rinsed from me. Oh yeah, I had lied to Tim about that too. His coach paid me two hundred extra to fuck me "bareback" as he called it, and just to show how far I would go to help the team our session after I was naked, started with me reaching between his legs to stroke him while I tongue fucked his asshole. I bet Tim would have really been mad if he had known that.

Jessie92
Jessie92
502 Followers