Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 08

Story Info
The Story Continues, a client takes a tour of Natalie.
4.4k words
4.82
12.3k
7

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers

Thanks again to my wonderful editor, Tangentjoker!

*****

In the end, Steve (or Len as I had known him until just a few minutes before) showered together. Unlike with Tim, I wasn't nervous or self-conscious at all. Of course, when I showered with Tim it was right after he had violated my backside and I was pretty angry at him. The hotel was super nice and the shower was no exception. It was almost as large as my dorm room and was grey granite. Its water came from several sources, some jets on the walls, a waterfall-like spout on both ends, and a hand held shower massage.

Steven and I rubbed shower gel all over each other and it felt cool and slick and made our hands slide easily as the hot water poured down. I ran my soapy hands up and down his penis, and up and down his butt crack as I wanted to make sure it was extra clean given that I had said I would eat his ass when we got back to the hotel. His penis was exhausted for the time being and he said it might take him a couple hours to get really hard again. I even knelt in the shower and took him into my mouth, but it was not happening. Still, it felt great in my mouth, even if it did taste like soap. I even had him turn around to rinse his front and, while I was down there, slid my tongue up his backside, and when he gasped and leaned forward to give me access, I twirled my tongue around his anus for a few moments as he groaned his appreciation. I would have kept going but the water was running down his back and over his ass and my face and that was both getting in the way and annoying.

"So... I, uh, wasn't expecting that," he grinned. "You're really okay with that?"

As he caressed my breasts and stoked the new fire growing in me, I replied, "Sure, its kind of fun to watch you... well, your reaction." I smiled.

"Um... does that mean you would do it again sometime?" He sheepishly asked.

"That... Uh, I wasn't finished, I just wanted to... yes, I will do it again. In a few minutes after we towel off." I smiled and stepped into the water to finish rinsing off as his hand continued to explore my body. Just as I was about to turn the water off he reached around me and slid a hand down to my girl parts, immediately landing on my clitoris.

"Oh!" I gasped as he touched me and rubbed a small circle around my pink nub.

"I don't really know what I'm doing, how do you wash uh..."

"My girl junk?"

"Uh yeah..."

"Just soap and water. Anything else can cause uh... bad results." I giggled and watched as he poured a dab of shower gel onto his fingertips.

He reached down and rubbed a soap slicked pair of fingers up and down my slit, as his cock, still soft, pressed against my butt crack. I moaned softly and wiggled my tush against his penis. It felt really good to do so and, apparently, Steve liked it too as he finally began to come back to life down there.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure" I replied.

"Where did you learn about tossing salad?"

"Uh, I... usually just order salad at a restaurant or just put it together and toss it with my fork at home, I mean... I didn't really learn it."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, and... uh, why do you care about salads? I asked, completely confused as he took the hand held part of the shower head down and began spraying my privates on the massage setting. Oh! That felt nice, and I groaned accordingly as he washed away the remnants of our previous session.

"When you lick a person's backside that's called tossing their salad, or just rimming," he said as he hung up the shower massage.

"Oh... ohhhhhh! I couldn't figure out... I grew up pretty sheltered, I had not heard that term, or imagined it until a couple days ago. Sorry."

"That's okay, you're... Well, it's one of the things that makes you so cute," he said as the fingers on my clitoris slid into me.

"Mmmmm that feels nice. I... no one has ever done that."

"Really?"

"Really, uh, foreplay isn't big in my world... well not so far." I whispered.

"Hmmm, it's the best part. So..."

"So?" I whispered as he found a spot inside me, on the front part of my birth canal, that sent shivers up my spine.

"Oh, two nights ago I saw it in a porn movie, the first one I ever watched. That was right before I started really having sex."

"Oh, so with a client?"

"No, I didn't want my first time to be with a client." I snorted and gasped as he began massaging that spot more and his penis hardened between my buns. First night at work I didn't really do anything. A guy just wanted me to stroke it while he looked at me naked. When I told him I was a virgin he insisted that I give it up to someone I knew, and on the way home I saw a friend. Well, I thought he was a friend, walking and I gave him a ride and we smoked a bowl and drank a few drinks. I asked to watch porn as I hadn't seen any and he had some laying out in the open, well, there was this guy doing that to a girl, and.. well, he did it to me."

"Oh."

"Do you think I'm horrible? I wanted you to know the truth."

"No, that's, uh, kinda hot. I enjoyed your story. Please continue, oh, and it's good your first wasn't with a stranger."

"No it's... oh, that feels so good Steve, right there... Mmmmm. No, it's not because... well, we got confused. I was so hot and bothered from him licking me I told him to fuck me and... oh that feels so good..." I said but had to stop talking so I could pant as he brought me close to orgasm with his talented fingers.

"And... he sodomized me. It was... oh fuck! That's..."

"That must have been horrible!"

"It was, I mean, he used a lot of lube, but... yeah it hurt and the more I tried to push him out the more I cramped and then it was like my body just gave up and let him have his way... oh, that feels so good, you sure you want to talk about this?"

"I'm sorry you went through that."

"That's what he said," I giggled as I panted for breath.

"Wow. It's amazing that you can joke about it. I think," he said, confused I think as to what to say next.

"Towards the end, I got used to it, and then it was okay. And I forgave him, I should have been clearer as to what I wante... oh oh oh oh oh! I'm going to cum!" I said as my knees went weak and we both slid to the floor, me on my knees and him too, with his penis semi hard between my gluts. He was rubbing that same spot with a steady slow pace and just the right pressure, and his palm pressed my clitoris just right, and I came all over his hand. I don't squirt juice or anything, but I definitely get a lot wetter.

I grunted and fucked his hand, flexing my hips back and forth, trying to bury him deeper in me, but he stayed right on it and I became a puddle of orgasm. I don't know how long I came; every time I slowed down I would just start again. With his other hand he would gently massage my breasts, and all along he was whispering the sweetest things in my ear... "I love to watch you cum, you're so beautiful when you cum, your breasts are amazing, I love your ass, I love everything about you, cum for me Natalie." That sort of thing. It didn't matter what he said, his voice was so caring and he was so gentle. His arms around me made feel like he was keeping me safe as I was at my most vulnerable.

And I did. Repeatedly until I just couldn't anymore. As I gasped almost in hyperventilation, I placed my hand on his wrist and was almost ready to pull his fingers from me, but he made we wait through just one more. I was now just quivering all over, and the last orgasm was as intense as the first.

I finally got his fingers out of me, reluctantly but I just couldn't take anymore. I held his hand and turned to face him, and was inspired in the moment to suck the juice from his fingers while I looked into his eyes. Which were wide open watching I should add.

"That feels nice." He whispered, barely audible above the shower.

"You did nice things for me," I whispered back. "If... If you don't want me because of what I told you, I understand," I said.

"What are you talking about? It's not like.. like you were in control. I'm so sorry he forced it on you. It isn't supposed to be like that, especially not your first time."

"Well, it wasn't so bad really. After I forgave him and we talked about it, and sorted out the communication, well, he was my first the regular way too. So maybe I don't make very good decisions."

"Are you still friends?"

"No. He... no. I never want to see him again. Let's don't talk about that anymore, I... well I let's just don't talk about it. I mean, if you want to know something, just ask, but not about him. He disgusts me."

"Because he took you that way?"

"No, let's... I really... No, I"

"Its okay, I'm sorry. I guess.. well you seem to have such a positive view of sex that I figured your first time was, well, never mind. It's not important."

"It was okay, once we got everything straightened out, I enjoyed it. Not as much as tonight, but... No, he later did some other stuff that, after that night I mean. And I just despise him."

"Did he hurt you?

"Yes," I said, nearly weeping at the memory of Tim spitting on me. "Not physically so much but..."

"Uh, I could have my security guys take care of him," Steve said matter of factly.

"Uh.. no, I'll let you know though, uh, are you serious?" I asked.

"Let's get out of the shower, I think we're clean enough, don't you?"

"Uh, I'm feeling like we might be dirty enough too" I smiled as I took his semi-hard penis into my hand and stroked it. He leaned forward and kissed me, took my hand from him with a smile and stood. Then offered me a hand up. I just wasn't used to gentlemanly behavior while I was naked. And I was still weak-kneed, so it was probably a good thing he did.

I reached for a towel but he slipped one of the hotel's bathrobes onto me instead. It was soft, cozy and luxurious, and way better than a towel. The air was dry and I was no longer soaked by the time I brushed out my hair and pulled it back in a scrunchie.

"Here, let me show you some stuff," he said as he laid down across the bed and opened a black, soft side laptop case and pulled out the latest MacBook and powered it up.

"So you're a Mac guy? Me too. Mine is about five years old though." I said, thinking if I took the job offer I might want to use the sign on to upgrade. "Was I really thinking this?" I wondered. Yes, I definitely was. I really didn't want to go back at this point, and fuck the football team. And Dave's bar. Well, okay I didn't really want to fuck them, that's why I didn't want to go back, but how would this work? I guess the only way to know would be to try and...

"Natalie?"

"Oh, sorry, I was zoning out."

"Tired?"

"No, not especially. If anything I'm... well wide awake, just, uh, you caught me in a daydream I guess. I was thinking and, well, sorry. I should focus on you."

"Its okay, I guess I put a lot on your mind. Anyway, I said that if you don't have something that can run High Sierra when it comes out, I will have one sent over Monday. I mean, if you decide to work with us."

"With us? You mean 'for you' don't you?" I giggled.

"Uh, no, we work as a team. Its a group effort, and when we score big, we do revenue sharing. Everyone pulls the weight. Oh, and your team is a great bunch of guys, but, uh, there are only a couple of women and they might be territorial at first. You can handle it though and mostly you will work by email. Here, let me show what I was talking about as far as beta and debugging."

Then for the next hour or two, we talked computers and code. He was good at explaining and by the time he finished I was sexually raring to go again and felt like I had doubled the knowledge of an entire semester in no time at all. And I had a great instructor who could tell that my attention span was over. Probably my lifting up the robe he was wearing and running my fingertips around his gluts was a clue.

He folded up the Mac and put it away. As he rose from the bed I did too and kneeling beside him I untied the belt on the robe and let it fall from me. Underneath I was as naked as I was in the shower and his eyes scanned up and down as his breath was the only noise he made.

I reached over and tugged on the belt on his and it fell loose. He shed his, too, well I moved towards him and pulled it from his shoulders as I kissed him. He was a really wonderful kisser and I was starting to think there was nothing he couldn't do. He lovingly caressed my breast and tickled the nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Soon both hands were on my tits and he was staring at them in wonder. I don't think my nips had ever been so hard.

"I just love your breasts. They are so perfect."

"I think they are small for how tall I am" I quietly said back.

"No, they're just perfect, I wouldn't change a thing about you, from your eyes, and your legs and your breasts and your... what did you call it? Girl junk?"

"Yes," I giggled, "my girl junk. But you can call it whatever, I'm not... I mean I don't know a lot of words like that... Pussy? Coochie?" I giggled.

"Yes dear, I want to eat your woohoo." He laughed.

"As long as I can suck your wiener." I giggled.

"There! That! The way your nose wrinkles up when you laugh and smile. I just adore that!"

"You're so sweet," I said as I kissed him again. I was stroking him gently and realized he had grown hard and erect in my hand. "Wait right here, don't move," I said and I got off the bed, went to my purse and brought back the small tube of lube, and set it on a pillow.

Then I got on my knees behind him, as he had followed my instructions and not moved, and whispered in his ear as I softly kissed him, "I'm going to rim your salad now."

He began laughing as I kissed his neck and shoulders and I finally had to ask "What's funny?"

"Uh, its rim or toss your salad, not, uh rim your salad."

I realized my mistake, as I said, I'm not good with these words...

"Sure, if you want to do it the easy way," I whispered back as I got to the small of his back and he got really quiet.

He bent at the waist and was on all fours, his face down on the bed, offering his ass to me, and I dragged my tongue down his crack until I got to the pink little rectum. He tasted mostly soapy, and that was okay for while I was willing to put up with ass taste, well, I didn't really love it the way I did his cum. I swirled my tongue around as I had in the shower, but continued on to more advanced licking, sucking and probing in short order. He groaned is approval at each new development.

"Your butt is wonderful" I whispered, "I could eat it all day." I returned to probe his bottom with my tongue and reached for the lube. I was filling my palm with it when he asked.

"How is it that after that experience you don't like anal but still like rimming?"

"Uh, who said I didn't like anal? It's really nasty and taboo and that's hot to me, plus I feel every inch and it's so... full. You... we can do that if you want to, you're really thick but I will try until we get it right... If you want to."

"Oh that feels so good," he said, reacting to me reaching between his legs and smearing lube on his head and shaft. "But... I... I've never done that. Girls always say I'm too thick."

"You are as thick as I've seen, well, I haven't seen a lot, but when I first saw your penis I thought 'I hope he doesn't want to stick that in my butt!', but you're so gentle I know I can trust you back there. So, get ready, you're going up my ass, I mean if you want to." I whispered.

"I... would like to try, if that's okay."

"It's more than okay, I welcome it. I want it. We'll make it fit if it takes all night." I kept stroking his rock hard penis and began tonguing his backside goodness again. I would occasionally slide down and suck a testicle gently into my warm, loving mouth, but always returned to stab the tip of my tongue into his pink anus. It was clear after a few minutes of this that he was about to blow all over the comforter, and I couldn't let him waste sperm like that.

I released his penis and got down on all fours beside him as he caught his breath. I handed him the lube and asked: "You want to get me ready?" I grinned.

He rose up and I arched my back to better offer him my backside. His lips and tongue were on my butthole in a flash, and I tingled all over as he gave it his best attention. He wasted little time with warm-ups, although he gave me a great licking back there, but he was soon tongue fucking me back there and it was warm, wet and relaxing. The relaxation was important as it hadn't been that long since my allegedly cute ass had taken a pounding from my previous paramours the day before.

Steve must have been desperate to get back inside me as he was soon using the lube I gave him to coat the outside of my rectum before sliding first one, then another slippery finger into me. He wasted little time with preliminaries here too, and I felt a few drops of his sweat drip onto me.

He was apparently quite worked up, and that was good as I didn't know how long I would be able to take his girth back there. I was as relaxed as I could be knowing what was coming and pretty worked up myself.

I felt him move behind me and place one gentle hand on my hip while his other aimed his rock hard penis at my rear door. With one firm push of his lubed up penis, he was all the way in me as my anus offered little resistance.

"Whoa!" I nearly shouted. "Whoa, that's... so thick..."

"Here, I don't want to hurt you..."

"No! Leave it in, I need... I need to get used to it is all."

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Yes, but it does at first just don't move for a second...oh that feels so... Mmmmm I'm full I think." I giggled, before adding "Wow, you're big!" as I looked over my shoulder with a smile.

"Okay, now, slide it in and out a little, go slow... Mmmmm" I moaned as he followed my directions exactly. I expected the usual horrid pain like I had experienced with everyone else who explored me back there, but after the initial shock to my rectum, I felt nothing but goodness and warmth. Every other time, which was three I guess, anal became enjoyable towards the end. With Steven, it was within moments of his invading me. Once I caught my breath and relaxed I realized I liked having him back there. It was dirty, nasty, taboo, but oh so intimate, erotic and filling.

"Are you okay?"

"No... I'm awesome! That feels... so good!" I gasped as I pulled my hair over my shoulder and looked back over the other one with a smile. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes," he murmured.

"Good, now fuck me, gently, fuck my ass," I whispered and smiled.

He readily obliged. He began slowly, gently sliding out of me before feeding the full length back in. Each withdrawal brought an "ohhhh" from me, and each insertion caused us both to grunt. We went at it, our bodies perfectly in time with each other for several minutes. I realized that I wasn't going to orgasm from this, no matter how good it felt, but I also knew I was making Steven very happy and fulfilling a desire he had for this kind of affection. I was pumping my hips, swallowing his penis into my, uh, rectum as much as I could, my body craved all of him in me when his hands slid from my hips to my breasts and gently lifted me up so that I was basically kneeling in front of him. He was still buried in my ass, and this movement brought a little discomfort due to putting pressure on each stroke of his cock into a new, previously untouched part of my insides.

"I love your ass, I could just fuck it all night" he whispered in my ear. His words, his hot breath and that he nibbled lightly on my earlobe made me groan in satisfaction. When I could finally speak I whispered.

"Fine...ugh... by... ugh... me... It... feels... sooooo... good!"

A hand left my breast and slid down to my clit. With just one touch on its swollen wetness I exploded into orgasm, then a pair of fingers slid into my birth canal and I could feel them and his cock touching through the flesh membrane inside me. He pressed where he had before on my vaginal wall and I erupted again.

Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers
12