Natalie-Alone Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a questioning look from her, I got into the bathroom. Once I came out, she asked me what was going on and I replied: "take a very quick shower, get dressed and come out to have breakfast. We'll be out waiting for you." and kissed her.

She was still looking at me when I practically pushed her into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. Sorry babe, I forgot...

_____________

MEETING THE WITCH

Nat

When I came out of the bathroom, I had the feeling that there was something wrong, something strange, Goose bumps in my hands and a cold fever invading my body. Is it in response to the great night we spent? Yeah I'm craving for that body again,a whole night was not enough to sate this thirst...

A smile rise in my face like the sun announcing a new day while remembering such a great time, I want to spend my nights like that... Or That I Thought.

I'm ready, hair is fix, tooth clean (Raphael gave me a toothbrush and said I was to keep it there so that when I stay, there is something mine) oh, he is so sweet! It's like he needs someone to take care of him...like a puppy looking for love...

So I'm heading for breakfast.

"Hey guys what are we having? And why the rush? Sandra do we have an appoint...

There is an old lady sitting at the table, probably on her mid-late sixties; she's definitely Raphael's mother: amber eyes, light brown hair with a few greyish hairs, pale, elegantly dressed and she is looking at me just like I'm to her...a total evaluation as to the other, like a rival?

Raphael comes to me, wraps himself around me, holding me as if to prevent me from running and whispered in my ear "sorry". Then, he introduced me to his parents by saying: "Natalie, these are my parents", Mamma (Elizabeth) and Pappa (Carlos).

I am standing midway from where they are eating, felt my legs turn like jello and apparently Raphael noticed it since he took me to the table and fixed a chair for me beside his.

His father said while offering a hand: "nice to meet you", as cordial as he greeted me, I did to him.

"Definitely a beautiful Boricua" he said while smiling.

"Thank you sir"

He smiled and said: "eat up".

Mamma said nothing, other than nodding when Raphael introduced us she was learning from us, scanning like a hawk to its prey.

------------

Once we all ate, Sandra and I cleaned up the plates. Pappa informed: "back on my house, men are the ones to do the dishes unless we cook". Michael and Raphael joined us, I don't know if it was an insinuation from Pappa for them to join us or if they did it to calm us as to these visitors.

While eating I noticed Raphael was tense, not even his jokes sounded good, he sighed, looked at me while I passed him the clean dishes to dry and said: "I knew they wanted to meet you but wasn't aware it would be today; thought I would have time to prepare you for this.."

"What do you mean this?" Sandra and I said.

They just hugged us. What's going on?

12