Natalie and Her Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an unspoken element of dominance in the room. I can't describe what that felt like exactly. Professor James's demeanor had changed from one of experiencing something new to exploiting and torturing the helpless student he had bound and gagged. The feeling I got surprisingly didn't alarm me. What alarms me to an extent was how being made to be submissive turned me on. I was used to being in control and teasing the boys. Now it was I who would be teased.

His touch became more firm and rough. He wasn't hurting me, but the sense was that I was one of his play-toys to be used as he saw fit. He went back down to my bound feet and began to tickle and suck on them. When he tickled me it was hard and fast. I felt that I might go out of my mind!! The gag in my mouth muffled my cries and pleading for mercy. My body would spasm and thrash around to escape his cruel tickle torture. No part of my body escaped his fingers. My knees, thighs, hips, ribs, tummy, and armpits were all subjected to intense torture. My body felt spent from all the thrashing around and it became hard to move. My wrists and ankles ached from the constant pull against the ropes.

Professor James definitely had a sadistic side because he kept me tied and constantly tickled me for what felt like hours. After an assault by his fingers I was allowed to rest just long enough for my flaring nostrils to draw in enough air before he started again. During those rest periods his mouth was back on my soles. Smelling, kissing, and licking every inch.

He finally stopped and knelt by my head. He stroked the hair away from my face and pulled my head back by my ponytail. He kissed my wet lips over the gag and told me that he bet I was sorry for always blowing off his warnings about being on time! Indeed I was. I felt my hands growing cold from being tied so tightly and he took mercy on me by removing the rope that connected my feet to my hands. My legs rested flat on the carpet still tied together and my hands on the small of my back. My head fell to the carpet out of sheer exhaustion and rested on its side looking over at him. My jaw ached from the large ball gag strapped in my small mouth. By this time my chin was soaking wet with drool dripping from the sides of my mouth.

Professor James went behind me and sat on the floor with his legs spread open. I had seen him taking off his pants and I wondered what he had in store for me now. I soon realized what he had in mind when I felt his slide his massive erection between my bound feet. He commanded that I point my toes as hard as I could. I felt his hands wrap around my feet right below my ankles. His fingers were on the tops of my feet that faced the floor since I was tied up laying face down. His thumbs were placed between my heels and the beginning of my arch.

Basically I was lying there tied up and completely helpless as he used my feet to masturbate himself! I found the whole sensation to be amazing erotic. I didn't have to do anything as he controlled the pace at which he masturbated himself. He was mumbling to himself, and me I suppose about how much he loved the wrinkles that my soles made when my toes were pointed like that. I heard his breathing increase and the movement of my feet also increased. I knew he was ready to cum soon. I moaned softly and gently ground my hips into the carpet as I got more turned on at the prospect of my professor cumming on my soles. Professor James slid out and got on his knees and used one hand under my feet to pull them up under his cock. I tried to turn my head to watch him. His other hand was a blur as he jerked himself off with his eyes clued to my wrinkled soles.

"Point them harder Natalie. Oh yea that's it, oh yea that's so fucking hot! I'm cumming!!!!!!" I felt and saw steady, thick streams of hot sticky cum being flung all over my soles. I couldn't believe so much cum was coming from one person! He coated my soles with what seemed like a gallon of cum.

He fell back on the floor and just sat there in a daze. With a muffled protest I wiggled around to indicate I wanted to be let go. He knew what I wanted, but had one last thing he wanted to do. He picked my feet up and started to put my shoes on. That really pissed me off and I tried to get away. Those were my good shoes!!!! It was too late. I was untied and had my gag removed. I stood up and brushed myself off as it felt like I had mud in my shoes. He walked over and planted a long wet kiss on my sore lips. We exchanged a long French kiss and he told me that this was going to be a weekly routine. I wondered what he had in store for me next?

12