Bianca & Uncle Paul

Story Info
Watching after his niece.
1.4k words
4.04
146.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After being out of town for 9 days, my plane landed and taxied into the terminal. For the first time ever I had left my 19 year old daughter Bianca home alone. She had promised me she would not have her new boyfriend over while I was away, and being the loving father I am, I had to believe her. Bianca was left to me when her mother took off with a younger man about 7 years ago when Bianca had just turned 12, and we had not seen nor heard from her since that day."

"On the long drive home from the airport, thinking about how lonely Bianca would be with me away. I was going to surprise her. I was not supposed to be home until tomorrow night, but business being what it is, I had finished early and been able to catch an earlier flight."

"Bianca was a beautiful young lady now. Lots of boyfriends and the body of an angel. 5'3" tall, long red hair and a tiny body that her boyfriends loved. She told me she was still innocent, but I had my doubts. After all, she was my daughter, and hell, I'd do her myself if she wasn't my daughter."

"Pulling into the drive and seeing my brother Paul's car there made me a little bit surprised. He had promised to look in on her once in a while why I was gone, and make sure she had everything she needed, but hell, it was 11:30 p.m. He should be home and Bianca usually went to bed by 10:30 p.m. if she didn't have a date. Oh well, Paul is just doing what I asked him to do I guess."

"All the downstairs lights were off when I walked inside and from the bottom of the stairs, I could see a dim light coming from Bianca's bedroom. Walking lightly and silently upstairs, I could hear the familiar smack, smack, smack of naked bodies slapping together and low soft moans of someone getting a very good fucking."

"Do it Uncle Paul, oh fuck yes, give me that big cock of yours, I could hear Bianca screaming his name as he pounded her young wet cunt." Peering in through the darkness of the upstairs hall, Bianca was on her knees, with my brother Paul kneeling behind her, slamming every inch of his engorged meaty prick in and out of her as she squealed, hunched her hips back at his stabbing thickness and moaned as her tight slick cunt snapped hard around his battering hardness."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck yessssssssss, Bianca screamed, just like that Uncle Paul, just like thattttttttttttt. My fucking boyfriend could take lessons from you. Oh my god, fuck meeeeeeeee." "I watched as my brother buried his fat meaty cock again and again inside my young little Bianca. Innocent she had told me, Oh yeah right."

"With her perfect firm tits bouncing back and forth under her ripe young body, her hair plastered to her face, Bianca arched her back and with a long ear piercing sigh, started cumming all over Paul's thick cock, her young body trembling as Paul pounded her tight wet cunt over and over."

"Turning around and heading downstairs and outside, I dialed Bianca's cell phone. Picking up, she gasped, oh hi Daddy. I've missed you. It's so lonely here all alone." "Hi baby girl, listen I got an early flight and should be home in about an hour. I guess Uncle Paul has been stopping by like I asked him to and making sure your getting everything you need huh?"

"You know what Daddy? Uncle Paul has stopped by every night you were gone and gave me more than I would have ever expected. Thanks daddy. Oh and daddy, I did like you asked me too and have not had my boyfriend over at all while you were gone. Uncle Paul made sure of that. He's been stopping by about 11 p.m. every night. He should be cumming real soon Daddy. Probably before you get home. I think I hear him in the driveway daddy. Yep, I can hear him cumming now daddy. Nggggggggggg, oh Daddy, I'll see you when you get home okay? I don't like to keep Uncle Paul waiting when he cums by.Bye Daddy." "Paul buried his long cock inside Bianca's churning young cunt and howled, spitting thick ropes of hot cum deep inside her quivering slick fuck hole as she closed the cover of her phone, gasping as she gripping his fat prick like a vise with her tight little hole, squirting her hot juices over every inch of her Uncle's magnificent hard cock."

"Daddy's coming home, she whispered, peering over her shoulder at her favorite Uncle."

"Walking in the door 45 minutes later, all the downstairs lights were on. Bianca, honey I'm home. Where are you?"

"Up here Daddy, she yelled down. Be down in a minute. I was just getting out of the shower." "Sitting in my recliner and flipping on the TV, I smiled when she walked in the room, her tight little body wrapped in one of her short little gowns. Her green eyes sparkled. The look of a well fucked young girl twinkling in her eyes."

"Plopping in my lap, she nuzzled against me, whispering, I'm glad your home Daddy. It was so boring here in this big house all by myself. If it wasn't for Uncle Paul stopping by to look in on me every night after he got off work, I would have gone stir crazy. Aren't you proud of me not having my boyfriend over at all while you were gone Daddy?"

"Yes baby girl, very proud. Laying my hand on her knee and squeezing gently. So your Uncle Paul looked after you and made sure you didn't have your boyfriend over huh?"

"Yep Daddy. Every single night. He's so fun to be around. Oh and Daddy, Uncle Paul even had his friends over Friday night for his weekly poker game. And Daddy, they were all so nice to me. I was their hostess. Uncle Paul even bought me a new outfit for the occasion. Every one of his friends treated me exactly like Uncle Paul did. And he insisted I give each one of them the grand tour of our house daddy. So I had to take each one of them, one at a time on the tour."

"That's great honey. Oh I think I forgot to tell you before I left last week. I had security cameras installed in every room of the house that run 24 hours a day. Do you know that I can sort the images out any way I want to? One room at a time, any hour of the day or night I want. So what time did Uncle Paul's poker game start last Friday?"

"It was around 7p.m. I think Daddy. Why? Tilting her face up to look in my eyes, she gulped and asked shyly, Uh Daddy, you mean the security cameras caught every minute of every day in every room, the whole time you were gone?"

"Yep, every single second I was gone. Why don't you and I just browse through a couple days and see what went on okay? Picking up his remote and flipping the TV on, well let's see, you did say the poker game started about 7 last Friday didn't you Bianca?Why don't we start there okay?"

"All the blood drained from her face and she stuttered, uh, um, well, Daddy, I may have left a few details out about the poker game. Aren't you tired daddy after your long trip? Why don't we sleep on it and look tomorrow?"

"Oh now Bianca, I think now is the perfect time to check this security system out. I just want to make sure it's working okay."

"Daddy flicked the button and the kitchen popped onto the screen, every detail perfect. Exactly like she remember the situation last Friday night. Her image popped onto the screen, that teeny weenie skimpy skirt Uncle Paul had bought and all his friends had raved over. And that too tight top that showed her pert very firm young breasts. Her nipples standing up like marbles, pushing against the thin tiny top. Standing up hard and swollen from the mauling Uncle Paul had given them just before all his friends arrived."

"Uh, um, Daddy, are you sure you want to see this?" "Sliding his fingers slowly up her inner thighs, and brushing his fingertips lightly over her sopping wet panties, he nodded, yes baby girl. I'm very sure."