Natalie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toofeeky4u
toofeeky4u
197 Followers

"And never eat dinner."

Just then my stomach growled reminding me of just how hungry I was.

"You are probably correct. Let's eat. While we eat I will tell you more of the mating ceremony."

"I would rather talk about tomorrow."

"What about tomorrow has you concerned?"

"Well I was wondering how to explain all of the people that live here to Ronnie, she is very observant."

"We will cross that bridge when and if we come to it. I think you are stalling the conversation about the ceremony. What has you concerned about it? Please tell me and I will do my best to explain it and ease your fears."

"I'm not exactly afraid. I'm more embarrassed."

"Embarrassed.....? By what?"

"Conall I am brand new at all this sex stuff. Nobody has ever seen me naked before, well except you, and now you want me to parade around the entire pack without a stitch of clothing on, then you want to have sex with me in front of everyone, then they get to taste me. Come on that's a lot to be embarrassed about."

"I do realize that sex is new to you. I also know that humans have a more chaste way of looking at such things. When you step into the circle a few things will happen. The first is I will ask the pack if they accept you as the Alpha bitch. They will respond. Then they will ask to see you fight. At this point you and I will spar. Nobody expects you to win or even last long. It is just to show them that you are willing to fight to protect them. Once that is over then one of the council elders will speak the sacred words over the altar, if we spar correctly you will only have on shredded clothing by now, and then I will place you on the altar. From here it will be like we are right here in our suite. I will kiss you and touch you and lick and nibble you. I will arouse you to the point that you will not even care that there are others there. I will make love to you traditionally, for a human, for awhile and then I will turn you onto your hands and knees, by this time the mated pairs will already be rutting and will not be interested in us anymore. When I feel you begin to orgasm I will bite you on my mark and pass the wolf gene to you at which point you will probably pass out for about a minute. When you come to you should feel your wolf. During the rest of the ceremony you will probably get horny, for which I will gladly help alleviate, and have many orgasms. The orgasm will help to make certain that we stay tied until the end of the ceremony. Once it is finished we will go to the lake to bathe and then I will bring you back to the suite. I will please you orally to help with the soreness and then we will go to sleep, if you wish."

"OMG!"

"What was that?"

"OMG it stands for 'oh my god'."

"Why are you OMGing?"

"I have to fight you?"

"Yes but it is not a real fight it is just to show that you are willing to fight for them."

"I can't fight you. I mean I can fight don't get me wrong, but I can't fight you."

"So the fighting has you concerned now?"

"Well yes along with the public sex."

"Well you have time to get used to it because I want to clear up this Vincent matter first."

"Why?"

"After the mating ceremony it is customary for the newly mated couple to go away for awhile. You humans call it a honeymoon I believe."

"Yes, where would we go?

"I was thinking Ireland to see where I grew up."

"Really, you want to share that with me?"

"I have to share that with you. I have to share everything with you."

"I love you, Conall."

Her saying it for the first time was sweet music to my ears, but I think it shocked and surprised her to not only have said it, but to have the feelings so quickly.

"I uh I mean ummm well."

"Alainn look at me. I love you too. It is nothing to be embarrassed about or even worried over. It is the way that Luna designed it."

"Can you do something for me?"

"Anything."

"Make love to me please?"

"With pleasure, alainn. With pleasure."

The day of the barbecue:

"Stop worrying Alainn. Everything will be fine. The pack has been given the proper protocol for today. Nobody will mess up. We will be as human as you are. Ronnie will never know that we are wolves I promise."

"I'm just hoping that she likes you. I wouldn't want to loose her as a friend, but I guess I would have to because I don't think I could stand to loose you."

"Well then I will make certain that you won't have to loose either of us."

"What about when I become a wolf and.....?"

"Stop worrying. When you saw me in the elevator did you think I was a werewolf?"

"Okay okay. Point taken."

"This is her place on the left. I'll go get her."

"No. We'll go get her. You go nowhere alone."

"It's right there. If something happens you could be there is a split second I'm sure."

"I am uncomfortable with this."

"I promise I won't leave your sight. If she sees you walking with me she's going to think you're some undercover woman beater or something. Trust me this way is better."

"Don't leave my sight and I'm standing on the outside of the car."

"Did we just compromise?"

"Yes we did and it is extremely difficult for me to do so you had better move fast before I change my mind."

Walking up to Ronnie's door I could feel Conall's eyes boring a hole in the back of me. I was also sure that he had some warriors somewhere nearby, but I didn't see them.

"Very good Alainn."

Before I even knocked the door opened and a very excited Ronnie was rushing forward.

"Hey girlfriend."

"Hey Ronnie, you ready I see, for once anyway."

"Is that him girl?"

"Yeah, he surprised me by coming to get me himself."

"That's a whole lotta man there. He have any brothers?"

"Yes. One you will probably meet today, Caiden, but he is married. He has others, but I'm not sure where they live."

"Damn. How about some sexy coworkers?"

"I have no clue. I guess we'll see when we get there."

I heard a low growl in my head followed by a slight whisper of, "you will not be seeing if there are any sexy coworkers anywhere a chailin mo chroi."

"Let's go," I said, "I'm in the mood for a swim."

"I'm all set."

"Ronnie this is Conall Faol. Conall this is my best friend since forever, Ronnie."

"Cen chaoi a bhfuil tu, Ronnie?"

"Huh?"

"How do you do?"

"Oh. I'm fine thank you. What language was that?"

"Gaelic," we both said.

Ronnie looked at me and then at Conall. "Since when do you speak gaelic," she asked me.

"I don't. Conall sometimes uses Gaelic words when he is talking to me."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"Please let us get in the car and be on our way we don't want to be late."

Once inside the third degree started.

"Conall Faol, that's an unusual name. Does it mean anything specific?"

"Faol means wolf."

"Where are you from? What do yo do?"

"Ronnie!"

"That is perfectly okay Alainn. I am from Ireland originally. I was born there and then my family moved here. I run Faol Inc. Once I took over my parents moved back to Ireland to enjoy their retirement."

"How old are you?"

"Ronnie!"

"38."

"Since I am making our girl here uncomfortable I just have one more question. What are your intentions with my girl, because if you're looking for some little play thing and you end up hurting her I will make you regret the day you saw her."

Oh my goodness. I was officially mortified.

"My intentions are pure I can assure you. It would go against my honor to use any female, but especially Natalie. I can see just how sweet and special she is. I would never do anything to hurt her. You can rest easy knowing that no harm will come to her while she is with me."

She looked at him while he was speaking and then broke out into a big grin.

"I like him. Now are there anymore where you came from. Don't have to be related a good friend will do."

"There will be many eligible men at the barbecue."

The ride to the estate was filled with comfortable chatter. Ronnie mostly talking about our college days. Telling Conall all the embarrassing stuff that we did. Conall laughing and me smiling because they seemed to get along well.

As we went through the gates of the estate Ronnie let out a whistle and then turned to me and gave me what I'm sure she thought was a sly wink. I heard Conall laughing in my head. The driver, Bryant, pulled up to the front of the house and got out to let us out.

"Ladies, I thought you would like to change before we head to the barbecue area. I'm sure everything has started, but there is no rush."

"Yeah," Ronnie said. She couldn't stop looking around at the grounds. Then she turned to me and asked, "where's your stuff?"

"It's already here. I was here earlier." Not exactly a lie.

Conall ushered us into the house and again I thought Ronnie would give herself whiplash from the jerky movements of her head. We went upstairs and Conall showed Ronnie a room where she could change. As she stepped through the doorway she turned and asked me where I was going.

"My room is this way. I will be back in about 15 minutes or so."

"Why do you have a separate room from mine?"

"When she arrived this room was not finished so I showed her to another. By the time this room was done it was time to come pick you up. Is there a problem with the room?"

"Ahh no. I umm I'll be ok."

"You will be perfectly safe. No one would dare bother you."

"Ronnie I will change and be back in a flash I promise."

I could tell she was trying to figure out what was really going on. I gave her a hug and said it was fine and I'd be back. She seemed uneasy but shook her head and went inside the room. I heard another whistle and then a 'well damn' and everything was forgotten.

Conall and I walked to our rooms to change. I couldn't help thinking that this was not going to

work.

"Relax Natalie. Yes she is suspicious, but I think it is more about you then me. I get the impression she is not used to seeing you with a male companion."

"Yes, the last time I had a boyfriend or a date was like a year ago."

"Well relax. We will have a good time today."

As he is talking he is taking his clothes off and putting on a pair of shorts and flip flops. This was a look I had never seen before. I couldn't take my eyes off of his chest. He was a beautiful man.

"Love?"

"Huh."

"You are not changing clothes."

"Oh ah yeah," I say as I shake my head.

"Changing clothes right now." I . forgot that I didn't have any of my duits with me and turned to Conall who was holding up two very nice two piece suits, one red and one blue.

"When did you get those?"

"I had Melissa run an errand while we were out."

"They are pretty. How did she know my size?"

"Guess."

I decided on a the red two piece with a red and black sarong. I had my back turned to Conall, but could feel his eyes on me. When I turned around I saw heat in his eyes.

"Oh no. We have to go. We have a guest."

"So."

That was all I heard and he was on me. Before I could think he had removed my sarong and bikini bottoms along with his shorts and was sliding into my body. I knew I was wet because seeing him in just shorts and aroused me.

This coupling was intense. He moved inside my body with long strokes that had me going crazy.

"Cum for me love. Cum for me."

All I could do was hold on for dear life when my orgasm hit me. I felt him bite into his mark and my orgasm seemed to peak again. In my orgasmic haze I feel Conall swell and then he cums. He lets out a low growl that I can feel in my chest and then I feel him lick my neck to close the little punctures in my neck.

"Oh no. I forgot about your mark. How am I going to hide that from Natalie?"

"That's what you think of at this moment?"

"I'm sorry Conall, but we have to think about it. Werewolf remember? Nobody outside can know. If she sees that mark then I have to explain it.

"Have you never heard of cover up make up?"

"That won't upset you? Me covering your mark."

"Well I don't like it. I understand it, but I don't like it. My wolf is complaining about other males not knowing you're ours, but any male here will know who you belong too. You are saturated with my scent. That calms us a little."

"Thank you for doing this for me."

"Anything, mo ghra, I would do anything for you"

I went to the bathroom and wiped in between my legs and then I applied my concealer. I could still see it there, but it was not as noticeable. Looking at myself one last time in the mirror I believed myself to be presentable. I pulled my hair to the side with the mark for further cover and used a rubberband to hold it in place. Taking a deep cleansing breath I went back to the room, took Conall's offered hand and stepped out into the hall.

"Relax it will be a wonderful day."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise. You will have a lovely day with your friend. The pack will get to interact with you and once Ronnie is gone we will show you how to really party."

"I still have work tomorrow."

"We will discuss that after the party."

Uh oh that didn't sound good, but I decided to wait until after the barbecue to discuss it. I knocked on Ronnie's door and heard her yell, "coming". We instantly feel into a fit of laughter because we had on the exact same bathing suit top in the same color. Wiping tears from my eyes I decided that we were going to have a good time today no matter what.

toofeeky4u
toofeeky4u
197 Followers
12