Natalie Ch. 04

Story Info
More dreams.
5.8k words
4.69
30.4k
41

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toofeeky4u
toofeeky4u
197 Followers

Enjoy!!!

The barbecue was so much fun and the food was good. As I watched Ronnie play volleyball with a few of the teenagers I heard Conall chuckling and turned to find out why.

"What's so funny?"

"Bryant wants to know if he could approach Ronnie."

"Why would he ask that?"

"He is interested in her."

"Oh. Oh. What did you say?"

"I told he could try."

"Well that should be interesting."

"Would you like to take a swim with me?"

"Why sure. Actually that would be great I feel kinda sticky."

We took off towards the lake walking hand in hand. I glanced over towards Ronnie to see that Bryant had taken the place of a member on her team.

The day went off without a single problem. When it was time to take Ronnie home she was all giggles. She couldn't stop talking about everything. Before too long we were pulling up to her house. I could tell she had had a wonderful time because she didn't even ask or wonder if I was going home or tell me to call her when I got there. Conall asked Bryant to walk her to her door and to make certain that it was safe for her to enter. Once that was done we were on our way back to the estate.

"Well, alainn, it would seem that everything went extremely well."

"It would seem so. Is Bryant interested in Ronnie as his mate or just as a date?"

"Just as a date. If he thought she was his mate it would have been difficult to get him to leave."

"Oh, well I guess that's okay. He would never hurt her would he?"

"No he would never do anything to hurt her."

"Good. Well you said you were going to show me how wolves really partied so what's on the agenda?'

"Oh well since they have eaten, most of the pack will probably go for a run, some will fuck, there will be traditional dancing from both the males and females. You may even get to see some sparring."

"Sounds interesting. Conall, thank you for today. I had a wonderful time. It was nice to get to see everyone at the same time and especially see you so relaxed."

"I am glad you had a good time, but the night is still young my love. I plan to show you an even better time werewolf style."

When we pulled into the estate I saw wolves everywhere. Conall was right, they were running through the trees and rutting like crazy. I just stared with my mouth wide open. I had never seen anything like it, but they looked so free and happy.

Conall and I went back to our seats to watch all the activity going on when a beta approached.

"Your Highness, Queen Alpha some of the pack wish to know if they could dance and if you two would like to participate?"

"Yes they may dance, but we will just watch this time," Conall said.

The man bowed and walked back to a group. I heard a cheer go up and then music start to play. The men started first with a sort of tribal dance. It was amazing for me to watch because they moved so gracefully and in total sync. The men moved back and suddenly the women were dancing. The moves were quite suggestive. Each of the females stood in front of a man and rub her rear over his crotch.

"Conall, are these pairs mated?"

"No they are all unmated. Why?"

"Just wondering."

My attention was on the moves of the women when I noticed that one of the men was dancing alone. I looked for whoever he was to be his partner and saw that she was rubbing her hands over her body and staring straight at Conall. I watched for a few moments and then glanced at Conall who was watching me. Before I could even understand what I was doing I had ran over to the girl and punched her in the face. When she fell to the ground I jumped on her chest and had my hands around her throat. While applying pressure I leaned down to her ear and spoke in a calm quiet voice,

"Mine. If I see you looking at him like that again I will choke the life from you. Are we clear?"

She didn't respond she just stared at me. Since I didn't hear an answer I applied more pressure. Then I realized that it was the girl from the gym. She had a look of pure hatred on her face. I was new to this whole Queen Alpha stuff, but I was quite certain that she was challenging me on some level so I punched her again. Leaning down I asked her again,

"ARE WE CLEAR?"

She dropped her eyes and said, "yes Madame Alpha, we are clear." I got up off of her body and saw that everybody was staring at us. I turned and went back to my seat beside Conall and sat down. After a few seconds everybody went back to what they were doing and I used our connection and said,

"I thought you said I wouldn't be challenged by anyone you slept with?"

"I never slept with her. That is Gwen she only just turned 21 a month ago."

"What does her age have to do with anything?"

"It is unlawful to bed a female until she is 21."

"Oh. Well what the hell was that she was doing? She had that come fuck me look on her face."

"I have no idea. She has never acted that way before. I was surprised by your reaction though."

"Why? You are my man and she had to be put in her place."

"Your response was correct, I am just surprised that you did it."

"Even in the human world a woman never lets another woman just flirt with her man. Especially not right in front of her. She was damned disrespectful."

"How did you know she was suppose to submit to you."

"Submit. I didn't I wanted her to understand that I would beat the shit out of her if she tried it again."

"You wanted her to submit."

"Ok then I wanted her to submit."

"As Alpha, nobody has the right to stare you in the eyes except another Alpha. That is considered a challenge and must be dealt with swiftly. You did well alainn. I am proud of you."

"Thanks I guess."

I looked down at my watch and saw it was close to midnight and decided to call it a night. I had work in the morning. I told Conall that I was heading in for a shower and then bed so I would be able to get up for work and I saw him tense slightly.

"We need to discuss you going to work tomorrow."

"I agree."

Conall called for Caiden and told him we would be going in and that they could stay out for a while longer, but not by much, they and to wake for work in the morning too.

Once in our suite I spoke first.

"Conall, I don't think it would be good if I had your betas following me at work tomorrow. How would I explain that to my bosses? 'Oh I was attacked and now I have these bodyguards'."

"I'm glad you said that because I was going to tell you that instead of taking betas with you you weren't going."

"Excuse me. You don't get to tell me that I can't go to work. I have a job to do and I'll be damned if you or anybody is going to keep me from doing it."

"I am Alpha.........

"Don't give me that alpha stuff. You said I was an alpha too and that I was your equal. You don't boss around your equal. I'm going to work in the morning just like I have been for the past three years. I am going to do my job just like you have to do your job."

"I am not in danger."

"Neither am I. Listen for a minute. Why do you think he waited until I was at home to try and take me. Because he can't do it at the office. Too many witnesses. I will be safe as long as I am in the office. When my work is done you can pick me up in my office and we can come home together."

"NO!"

"YES. I won't be budged on this."

"Neither will I, alainn."

I took a deep breath and tried again.

"Conall, how would you explain my bodyguards to the president of the company? What could you possibly tell him that would make it ok to have to really big men following me around all day?"

"I don't care about what your bosses think. I only care that you are safe."

"I know and I love you for it, but your way won't work."

Rubbing his hand across his face I could tell he saw the logic of what I was saying, but didn't want to give in.

"Ok here's what I am willing to do. I will not send two betas with you only one......

I start shaking my head immediately.

"Hear me out. I send one and he stays in your office while you are at your meeting. He only comes out when it is time to come home. I will still be at my lawyers office upstairs. You will be driven to and from work because that parking garage is dangerous, too dark. That is the best I am willing to offer. If you don't take that you don't go."

I knew that that was the best I was going to get so even though I hated be coddled I relented.

"Okay. I still don't like it.

"You must take this man as a serious threat. I spoke to his alpha and this is not an ordinary Were love. He is an enigma even to his own pack. Until he is gone or dead you will follow my instructions to the letter. If not then it is confinement to our rooms for you."

What is it about men that makes them think that it's okay to just boss women around. I don't like and I definitely won't respond well to it. I slowly turn and walk out the bedroom door. I am headed for the stairs when Conall grabs me by my wrist and spins me towards him.

"Where are you going?"

I don't say anything.

"I asked you a question."

Still nothing. He cocks his head to the side looking just like a dog and then he turns still holding my wrist and walks back to the room pretty much dragging me with him. Once inside and with the door closed he turns to me again and in his big bad alpha voice he asks,

"WHERE WERE YOU GOING?"

I speak as calmly as possible.

"Home."

"You are home."

"No because if I were at home I could make decisions about my life. If I were at home I wouldn't be told that I couldn't leave my room if I disobeyed. So you see I am not at home. This is quite obviously your home. You control everything and I am just suppose to listen and obey."

With that I turn again and walk to the door. This time before I even make it to the door he grabs me and spins me around. I see emotions play across his face that I don't really understand.

"Natalie, you must understand that it would kill me if something happened to you. Let me protect you."

"You aren't just trying to protect me Conall you're trying to control me. I won't let you do that. I am going to work tomorrow to do my job. I will compromise and take a beta, I will not leave the building without him and whatever the other two things were, but I won't stand for you trying to lock me away. I get that this could be dangerous, I do, but humans live with danger everyday. I could be riding in the car and it gets hit by a bus. You can't protect me from everything. I will keep my distance from Crandle. I promise, just don't try to control my every move."

"I hear you. I will try. It won't be easy. The instinct to protect is very strong. I will do my best. Don't ever try to leave me again."

"Don't go all bossy with me again."

"I can't promise that it will never happen again, but I can promise I will try."

"That's all I can ask for," I say kissing him on the tip of his nose. "I am going to shower. Care to join me?"

"I would like nothing more, but I have some work that I need to get done if I am to accompany you tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll just be a few minutes. Did we just have our first fight?"

"Yes we did."

"I hear makeup sex is really intense."

"Dana cailin."

"What does that mean?"

"Naughty girl."

I turn and walk into the bathroom thinking that I was becoming a naughty girl or dana cailin.

Conall

Sitting at my desk, while Natalie is in the shower, I wonder why she has this need to be so independent. Are all human females like that? It has to be something more to it then just wanting to maintain her identity. I decide that while she is asleep I will do a little scanning of her mind. I want to know about her childhood and adolescence. If I asked she wouldn't tell me everything so I will dig into her mind to figure out what drives her so hard.

When she finishes her shower I decide to take one. She is already in bed sleeping when I come back to the room. I climb in the bed and I get as close to her as possible. She wakes a little and says, "goodnight Conall" and drifts back to sleep. I nudge lightly into her mind. What I find here are basic thoughts. She is thinking about today and how much fun she had. I push a little deeper and she moves slightly. Putting her into a deeper sleep I move further in. Here is where I find her fear over the situation with Vincent and some apprehensions about pack life and how fast we are moving. I go even further and I hit a wall. I push harder, nothing. I have never come across a human that can shield from me. I push a little harder and she moans so I slowly withdraw. This is highly unusual. Humans usually aren't able to withstand the mental powers of Weres or vampires. I lay watching her sleep and I try to figure out who Miss Natalie Renae Coldwell really is.

Vincent Crandle

Natalie is no where to be found. Someone has been watching her house for the entire weekend and she hasn't been home. No movement at all. She hasn't been back to pick up her mail or anything. I need to come up with a new plan. She has to be the key to me breaking the spell. For all these years I haven't been able to shift and now I am so close. I can feel my wolf salivating at the thought of being able to run through the woods.

I have been lying to the Alpha since he found me in the woods. I couldn't tell him why I was in the woods of the witches that night. I never revealed the real reason I can't change. I would never have been allowed into the pack and I needed to be there for my protection just in case the witches weren't satisfied with just cursing me. Taking on one wolf wasn't a big deal, but they would never take on a pack. Being made a beta was an added bonus. I have been able to do research into finding the way to get rid of the weight that I have been forced to carry.

I wonder what Natalie will think or what she'll do when I finally have her. Maybe I'll keep her. She is very beautiful. I could have a great deal of fun with that body of hers. If she is as powerful as I suspect she is then I won't need all her blood just some will do. She can take the place of Naal. Since I couldn't have her I will have her great great great great granddaughter. Just the thought of it makes my cock hard. Oh the deliciously wonderful things I will do to her. Tomorrow I will have her followed to where she is staying or maybe I'll just have them grab her. Either way before the weeks end she will be here with me and I will be free.

Natalie

This time I can tell that I am in a dream. I can still feel the fear, but it's not overwhelming me like before. I can see a house just ahead of me so I make my way there. Just as I get to the door it opens and an older lady ushers me in.

"Naal, where have you been child? You know you shouldn't be out in the woods this late. The liath is probably seeking you. Come inside quickly."

The woman's accent was Scottish. Then I realize that she is seeing this Naal instead of me. I step across the threshold and close the door. She takes a seat in front of the fire place and I take a moment to look around. It is a small one room house. There are two pallets made up on the floor by the back wall, a small table with two chairs and a chair next to the fire place.

I move to sit by her on the floor next to the woman in the chair. "I am sorry mama. I will be more careful."

I also notice that I have a Scottish accent.

"Child you must remain vigilant. The liath is evil. I have never known one with that much darkness within. If he gets you he will never let you go. It grieves my soul to think of you living that existence. Being within these walls is what is best. The liath cannot cross the threshold here. Well, enough of that, are you hungry child? There is stew there in the pot."

I get up and move towards the table to get a bowl when I hear howling coming from outside, but it is very nearby. Suddenly the door is kicked in and there is a man standing there. I move towards the woman, mama, but before I can she is standing pointing her finger at the man and speaking words that I don't understand. The intruder falls to the floor holding his head in pain and I see blood running from his mouth. I am so focused on the man on the floor that I don't see the other man coming until I hear a scream. I looked towards mama and she is laying on the floor with a bow in her chest. I rush to her, but she tells me to run. I am crying now and shaking my head, but she pushes me away and tells me to run again. When I look towards the door the man is still standing there. What happens next is utterly unbelievable to me. I raise my hands and I push the man without touching him. I see him moving backwards and I run. I run as hard and as fast as I can. I hear the howling behind me, but I keep moving. I trip over something and fall. I jump up and keep moving. The howling is getting closer and closer and then it's on me. I feel the scratch of claws and I feel the weight on my back. I scream, but never stop moving. I will myself to continue forward. I run and I run. I can't see what's chasing me I only know I have too keep running and then I hit a wall. At least I thought it was a wall it turned out to be the man from the house. He grabs me and turns me around and I see a big grey wolf and then the wolf transforms into Vincent Crandle. I wake up.

Again, I have the feeling that this is more of a memory or a vision than a dream. I notice that I'm in our room alone so I get up and seek out Conall. I find him in his study and I tell him about what I dreamed.

"And you are certain that this wolf turned into Crandle?"

"Yes. I think the women may have been witches."

"Believe it or not it makes sense because the Tierney Alpha said they found Crandle in the woods of the witches. My question is why are you having these dreams or visions? We must talk to the council about this."

Conall made a mental call to all the elders to meet us in his study. Once he gave them a run down of what I had been experiencing Davis made a statement.

"Is it possible that this woman is a distant relative of yours?"

"I don't know what my family history is. I never knew my father and my mother died when I was 14 and I've been pretty much on my own since then. I don't know if I have any other relatives because my mother never spoke of any. I became a ward of the state and was placed in a few foster homes, but I never really clicked with any of them so I left. I couldn't even begin to tell you where to start looking for any information about me. Maybe we should look for Naal instead."

"We'll get right on it. Give us a couple of days and check back with us."

"Thank you elders."

"It is our pleasure to serve you,"

After the council left I went and sat on the sofa. I was really tired again. Conall came over and sat with me looking concerned.

"You don't look well alainn."

"I'm just really tired."

"How about I draw a hot bath and we just relax?"

"That sounds incredible."

"Before we go upstairs I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sure."

"Being a werewolf comes with some special gifts for us. I am more usual then most because I can do several thing."

"Like?"

"I can move things with my mind, I can make you sleep, I can tap into our feelings and in some cases intensify then, and I can walk through your mind when you are relaxed or I am allowed. I am telling you this because as my mate you need to be aware of the things I can do and because I have had to use my gifts on you more than once."

"When and why?"

"The first time was after you were attacked at your house. You were in shock and I put you to sleep. You looked so scared and I didn't know what else to do. The second time was last night.

While you were sleeping I tried to walk through your mind to find out why you were so adamant about not needing to be coddle and protected.

"Why would you do that? Why wouldn't you just ask me about me? Sneaking around in my mind is just plain wrong. Hey wait can you influence feelings or plant ideas in somebodies mind. I mean how do I know that what I feel for you is my own feelings? You might have planted the thoughts in my mind or something."

toofeeky4u
toofeeky4u
197 Followers
12