Natalie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toofeeky4u
toofeeky4u
197 Followers

"I can not influence what you feel and I am kind of hurt that you would even imply that. I can share what you're feeling, but I can't make you think, feel, or act in any specific way."

"Don't even try to make me feel bad. You are the one that decided to keep your "gifts" from me and then use them on me to boot. How would you feel if I told you that I could do what you do and that I used my powers against you? I'm sure that you wouldn't be all 'okay no harm no foul'.

"I was seeking information that would help me to understand you a little better. I am sorry that I did not tell you sooner."

I believed him, but I was still a little angry at him.

"Well what did you find?"

"Nothing, you were blocking me. I could get the superficial stuff, but when I delved deeper you blocked me. I am not sure if you were doing it on purpose, but I have never come across a human that could block me."

"So....."

"Alainn I think you may be a dormant witch."

"A dormant witch!?"

"Yes."

"What the hell is a dormant witch?"

"Basically it is a witch that doesn't know they're a witch. Their powers are bound or never have never manifested. Some never find out about their powers, while others may come into them very late in life. I don't want you to worry about any of this right now. We can wait for the elders to give us more information. I just thought I should mention it so if it is true you will not be totally blind sided by it. Let us go up for that bath."

He picks me up and carries me up the stairs. I look at him and as much as I want to stay angry with him I can't. Damn this mating pull.

"Alainn I made a purchase for you earlier today it is over by my desk in my satchel."

I walk over and pick up his bag. Opening it I find my favorite white wine. I can't help but smile I needed this so bad. A hot bath, a glass or two of wine, my sexy man. I was in heaven.

Once Conall had started the water he ran downstairs and got two glasses, a cork screw and a bucket of ice. He put the wine in the ice and then proceeded to light candles. I stripped down as did he and we climbed into the water. It felt sooooo good. I poured us both a glass of wine and then I turned to him and said, "Okay, you have these gifts. I want you to promise me that you will never use them on me without telling me before hand unless of course I am hurt or in shock or something. If you promise to do that for me then I promise I will try to reign in my need to assert my independence. Deal?"

"I think I could do that. You have a deal. Now lay back and enjoy your wine."

After a couple of glasses of wine I started to get a little worked up. I placed my glass on the table next to the ice bucket and turned and took his glass and placed it there as well.

"Mate what are you doing?"

"I wanna play," I said. Then I leaned in and ran my tongue around his nipple. I heard a sharp intake of breathe and continued. I was not well versed in the seduction of a man so I was just a little nervous, but his reactions made me think I was doing something right.

I reached between us and stroke him. His head fell back and he let out the ragged moan and breathlessly called out Luna. I leaned forward and kissed him. I wanted to be the aggressor this time and so I pushed for entry into his mouth. I explored completely, loving the taste of him mixed with the wine. Holding his manhood in my hand I raised my hips and placed him at my entrance and slowly lowered myself down delighting in the feel of every inch of him as he slide into my body.

"By the moon goddess you are so tight and wet."

I moved up and down at a slow pace. It was sweet torture for both of us. Conall lowered his mouth to my breast and made slow circles around my nipples and then he would gently bite and then lick moving from one breast to the other. I could feel my release coming and so could he.

.

"Open your mind to me Natalie. I want to share these feelings with you."

I let everything slide from my mind except him and I could feel the sensations that he was feeling and he could feel what I was feeling. I could feel his need to bite me and I turned my head so he could reach his mark. It was so incredible. I could feel the need rising in him, I could feel his orgasm building. I didn't have to tell him I was close because I knew he could feel it. We came at the same time. He leaned in and bite my neck and both of us went off like rockets. Not only was I riding my orgasm, but I was riding his as well. It was the most intense thing that I have ever experienced. We seemed to crest and fall and then crest again. Once we were able to think and move Conall spoke, "Ta gra agam duit mo amhain ghra."

"What?"

"I love you my only love."

"Ta gra agam duit mo amhain ghra."

"Very good. Let's get out and move to the bedroom. I want to taste you before I take you again. You don't have work tomorrow and I plan to make sure you sleep well into the afternoon."

That is exactly what he did. He was insatiable. We made love on the bed, the sofa, the floor, his desk. It was a night that I won't soon forget. When he finally allowed himself to become tied with me I knew that we were done for the night. I was going to be sore in the morning, but it was well worth it. I went to sleep completely satisfied, happy, and in love. I would deal with Vincent Crandle and Conall's dormant witch theory tomorrow. Tonight I just wanted to be wrapped in this man's arms safe and protected. That was not to be as soon as I dozed off I was pulled into Naal's world again.

I am now inside a cave. There is a fire burning in the center that gives off an eerie light. I can feel that I am not alone. I feel the burning of the claw marks and the scrapes on the knees. Somewhere to my left by towards the opening of the cave I hear him speak.

"You know you brought this on yourself don't you? If you would have just agreed to be my mate than your mother would still be alive."

"I will never agree to be your mate. You are evil and darkness lives within you. Why would I ever give myself to you?"

"Well now your mother is dead and I will have you anyway."

"What has caused you to become this thing that you are? You were not always this way. I can remember us having fun together as children."

"You rejected me that's what happened."

"I never rejected you. We are not to be. You know I am not your intended mate and yet you still insist that I am. Would I not feel it if it were true? Would I not have some feeling towards you that would be romantic? I don't feel that way for you and you have to except that. I had love once and you took that away from me and nearly cost me my daughter. I will never give myself to you! You have to except this and maybe you can find your mate."

"No I don't. If you won't be my mate you will be my victim."

He makes leap for me and again I raised my hands and I push him back with all my strength. He flew against the wall with a thud, but before he could regain some footing I made the fire blow in his direction. I was hoping that would hold him there while I made my exscape.

Again I find myself running in the darkness of the woods. I push and push my legs willing them to go faster. I just needed to get to a clearing. If I could just get from under the trees I could send out a witch's cry. If I could do that I may have a chance. I don't hear sounds behind me so I keep pushing. I stumble into the open space and cry out with a loud voice, "Sister witches I call to you for help this dark night. I need you, I am being sought by the liath. If you hear my call on the wind please lend me your aide."

As I am running I can hear them answering my call. This gives me courage and I continue to move. Suddenly I can hear him coming. Then my perception changes. I am no longer the one running I am now watching as Naal stumbles through the trees. With a start I realize that this is my first dream. I can now hear others callling out to Naal, but I knew they would be too late. The liath comes flying through the trees. He is on her back, I see the deep claw marks in her flesh. He is ripping and tearing at her body. I look away from the bloody sight before me and I see the other witches coming thru the trees. I know that they are too late to save Naal, but they continue forward.

One woman steps away from the group. One that I assumed was the leader. She looks at the grey wolf and she speaks,

"You have spilled innocent blood this night in our woods. Your punishment for all eternity is to live with the liath prowling inside you, but never will in manifest. You have been forever cursed by me and my coven."

Then she blows some type of dust at the wolf just as it leaps for her. While in midair the wolf becomes the man. He falls to the ground unconscious. Then the woman looks directly at me and says,

"Daughter of Naal you are the key to his release. You must learn the way of your blood so that this curse will never be lifted."

The witches walk towards Naal. They bend and they pick her broken body from the forest floor and move towards the trees. The leader turns and tells me again, "learn the way of your blood" and then she is gone and I wake up.

What the fuck was that?

toofeeky4u
toofeeky4u
197 Followers
12