Natalie is a Work of Art Pt. 01

Story Info
A young art teacher is taken out of her sexual comfort zone.
7.1k words
4.57
49.4k
84

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,216 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This submission is intended to be the start of a short series about a young art teacher coming out of her sexual comfort zone. There is a little reluctance involved but mostly deals with what I like to call "eventual consensual". I hope you have fun reading it. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne.

*****

Natalie was a twenty-two-year-old art teacher who recently landed her first job at the same high school that she attended when she herself was a student. Natalie was lucky in that she recognized most of the teachers from when she was younger, and the staff remembered her as a sweet and responsible girl during her time at the school. Soon she considered herself part of the staff.

Being naturally a little shy, Natalie worried that when she started her job she might struggle to control some of her students, especially the seniors who were just a few years younger than her. Those fears soon faded away, however, as the kids realized she was a really nice person who legitimately cared for her students and would do anything to help them. She soon found herself one of the school's more popular teachers.

Natalie was also adorably cute, petite with long blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and a lovely smile. Being a little self-conscious, Natalie preferred clothes that were a little modest, but she was also artsy and trendy, sometimes wearing cute hats and scarves or ankle boots. She looked so sweet in little skirts and pumps with cute blouses.

Her young perky breasts and amazing rear, however, sexualized Natalie in ways that were oblivious to her innocent personality. In a pair of jeans her rear looked marvelous, with a nice full roundness to it that made everyone just want to watch her as she walked down the hall. Natalie's breasts were perfect for her petite figure as well and had a perkiness to them that everyone loved admiring. Of course, Natalie was completely unaware of the attention she was getting from every daydreaming teenager.

I had remembered Natalie from several years ago when she came through the school as a student. She was adorably cute even back then. I used to love how she would twirl her hair when she giggled, or when she gently bit her lip while thinking something over. She was always the responsible student, the "good" girl. Now she had fully developed into a professional woman, and I had the pleasant task of working with Natalie as her new teacher mentor.

All new teachers had to have a more experienced educator guide them through their first few years. Being asked to help Natalie was a pleasure I couldn't pass up. Observing Natalie's teaching, helping her with lessons, and spending time working with her was wonderfully easy. I had done this for many new teachers in the past but never with one as sweet and easy on the eyes as Natalie.

I admit I had ulterior motives though. I saw working with Natalie as an opportunity...and a challenge. Natalie had always been modest about her appearance, and I wanted to get her to come out of her "good girl" comfort zone. I intended to try and make her less inhibited and more sexually aware. Most of all, I wanted to find a way to fuck her.

One of the first things Natalie needed help with occurred during the first week of school. She came into my classroom in the afternoon looking a little frustrated.

"Hi, can we talk?" Natalie said, folding her arms across her chest.

"Of course," I replied. "How have your first few days been?"

Natalie made a face that indicated something was on her mind. "Okay I guess. I've got a problem, though, with kids mistaking me for a student. They don't see me as a teacher because I'm so young. They try to be more casual with me and some think they can just disrespect me altogether."

I chuckled. "I understand. That's a very normal thing for first year teachers to go through, especially in a high school. I dealt with it my first year too."

"Yeah, the seniors are just four years younger than me, so it feels a little awkward."

"Well," I saw an opportunity, "have you considered wearing something different to make you look more like a teacher?"

Natalie thought about it for a moment. "Hmmm, like what?"

"Well," I said, taking the opportunity to look her over, "how about wearing a pair of glasses?"

"Hmm, I do wear contact lenses," Natalie thought out loud. "I guess I could wear glasses instead. Do you think that would work?"

"Try it," I replied, "it can't hurt."

Natalie flashed a cute smile at me. "Okay, thanks!"

"Anytime," I said, watching her beautiful rear as she turned around and bounced out the door.

***

The next morning a knock came at my door. When I opened it, Natalie was standing in the doorway with that cute smile of hers, her hands out to the sides.

"Taa-daa!!" She exclaimed with fanfare.

Natalie was wearing an adorable pair of black-rimmed glasses.

"What do you think?"

"Those look great, Nat," I replied.

"Do I look more sophisticated?"

"Absolutely," I said approvingly. What I didn't tell Natalie was how hard I was getting. The glasses definitely gave her that "hot teacher" look.

Natalie gave me a cute smile and headed back to her classroom.

***

Over the next couple of weeks, Natalie got into the swing of things at school and was able to establish her image as an adult teacher. She got more stern with her students, sometimes wore her hair up, and ditched the jeans in favor of more executive style clothes. She always looked so cute walking down the hall carrying an assortment of art supplies and poster board that was usually larger than she was. Her smile was adorable, and she frequently put her students' art projects up around the school, which I loved, because whenever she wore a dress I could get a nice glimpse up her skirt as she stood on the ladder hanging artwork. Natalie's panties were always modest, usually white cotton or satin, but very form fitting and hugged her cute rear snugly.

I had hidden two tiny webcams in Natalie's classroom, one in the main room where she taught class and one above a mirror in art supply room hoping that at some point in the future the conditions would be right to catch Natalie in a private moment.

Fortunately, after several weeks of being patient, that opportunity came along.

Natalie had been doing car duty after school when there was a sudden downpour of rain that soaked everyone outside at the time, including Natalie. As luck would have it, she was wearing a white shirt that day and it had been completely soaked along with her bra underneath which showed through the wet shirt. Realizing she needed to change, Natalie quickly walked back to her room with her arms folded over her chest. The students had already cleared out of the building but she didn't want to run into other teachers or custodial staff.

Fortunately, being an art teacher, Natalie usually had a change of clothes handy. Grabbing a towel and a dry shirt, Natalie went into her supply room and closed the door, walking over to the mirror to dry herself off and change her clothes.

Unbeknownst to Natalie, she stood in full view of the webcam as she crossed her arms at her waist and pulled her soaked shirt off over her head, placing it into a plastic bag. Natalie tried to dry off with the towel but her bra was completely soaked too. She didn't have a spare so she decided she would just go braless until she got home. Arching her back and thrusting her perky breasts forward, Natalie reached behind and unhooked her bra, gliding the straps off her shoulders one at a time.

The webcam captured every beautiful moment as Natalie took off her bra, placing it into the bag with her wet shirt. Her breasts were so cute and perky, bouncing lightly as she began drying herself with the towel. Her nipples were hard and asking for attention. Watching herself in the mirror made Natalie pause a minute and admire her own figure. Putting her towel down, Natalie cupped her beautiful perky breasts with her hands and lifted them up slightly, flashing a sultry look as she posed in front of the mirror...and the camera.

Amused at herself for trying to be sexy, Natalie smiled and put her dry t-shirt on, packing the wet clothes and towel in her bag to take home. Then, she casually turned off the light to the room and left, having no idea that she had just given me the very thing I needed to put a plan into action.

The next day Natalie was between classes and setting up for the next group when her phone beeped indicating she had received a text. The message had no caller identification, so Natalie figured it was just a spam. Opening the message, her hand went to her mouth in shock as she saw what the text contained.

"Ohmygod," Natalie shuddered as she stared at a picture of herself topless, cupping her breasts, and flashing a hot look into the camera in her sexy teacher glasses. Below it were the words: "Please do not search for my camera or I will have no choice but to punish you."

After a few minutes of blind panic, Natalie composed herself and decided to see if she could find out whom the text was from and what he or she wanted.

Her hands trembling, Natalie replied to the text. "Who is this? How did you get that picture of me?"

Almost immediately the reply came. "Does it matter?"

Natalie swallowed hard as she considered every word she was typing. "What is it you want from me?"

Another immediate answer. "What are you willing to give me?"

Natalie thought she knew where this was going. "Just tell me what you want so I can get it over with."

"Oh no Natalie, it's not that simple," came the reply. "I have many ideas of things I'm going to make you do."

Natalie swallowed hard, almost afraid to type. "Like what?"

"Well, first," the text came back, "I think you should start wearing shorter skirts at school. Your body is a work of art, and you should show it off more, especially to the guys in the senior art class."

Natalie's mouth fell open. "I can't do that!" She quickly texted back.

"Yes you can," Natalie couldn't believe this was actually happening. "Also, no more wearing the safe comfortable white panties you normally wear. Tomorrow I want you wearing something more interesting under your skirt. Finally, wear a white top with no bra so your students can appreciate those cute, perky breasts of yours. I'll give you further commands tomorrow. See you then."

Natalie was floored at what had just happened. "Commands?" She thought indignantly. "Who does he think he is? I'm not an object to be ordered around."

Then she thought to herself. "Wait a minute, how does he know what kind of panties I wear?"

Natalie's feminist side was more than offended, she was furious that some guy had the nerve to think he could just do what he wanted to her. It was probably one of her students in her senior art class. There were several guys in that group who seemed to have a thing for her, but Natalie didn't think for a moment that any of them would be bold enough to try something like this.

Considering the consequences of disobeying, and thinking that she might be able to figure out who was behind this if she played along, Natalie decided it would be best to do as she was told...for now. As her next class came in, Natalie had to put it out of her mind until later.

The following day, Natalie arrived at school feeling completely on display and way out of her comfort zone. She had done what she was told and had on a short white dress with a fly away skirt that came a good four inches above her knees, highlighting her lovely legs. She had never worn a skirt that short before and actually had to go shopping for it the previous night. Natalie couldn't believe she had looked at herself in the dressing room mirror wondering if the skirt would be short enough!

Natalie had also never gone braless for school, especially in the white top part of the dress she was wearing today. She picked one with large buttons down the front in the hope it would take attention away from her breasts. The blouse wasn't exactly see-through, but Natalie noticed that her nipples were outlined nicely as the fabric clung to her breasts.

Natalie's shoes were adorable, sky blue, three-inch heels with a strap that attached around each ankle. Her long blonde hair was up in a cute ponytail. With her black-rimmed teacher glasses on, she was about as sexy as any hot teacher could possibly be.

As Natalie walked through the hallway towards her classroom amongst all the students, she felt so many pairs of eyes on her. The short skirt swayed teasingly as she walked, showing off those toned legs of hers. The lack of a bra under her blouse meant that Natalie's breasts swayed in all their natural glory and her nipples pressed against the thin fabric.

As Natalie turned down the hallway to her classroom, she bumped into me so hard she dropped the handbag she was carrying, the contents spilling onto the floor.

"Ohmygosh! I'm so sorry," Natalie stammered, bending down to gather her belongings.

I knelt down and helped her. "It's okay, Nat, I wasn't looking where I was going."

On her hands and knees, Natalie finished putting all of her things back in her handbag. I couldn't help but stare at her perky breasts as they hung down and pressed against the fabric of her dress, outlining her nipples perfectly. When she noticed me staring at her breasts, Natalie quickly stood up straight and blushed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes," Natalie straightened her short skirt and brushed a lock of hair from her face. "I'm fine."

I smiled sweetly. "Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes for a mentor observation. Are you sure you're all right?"

"Yes, thanks," she nodded. As Natalie hurried off to her classroom, I noticed her hips wiggling from side to side as if her panties were smaller and less comfortable than what she usually wore.

Natalie's phone beeped as soon as she put her things down on her desk. Her heart pounded as she opened the text.

"He seems really nice, Natalie. I think you should flirt with him more."

Natalie was taken by surprise. "How did you see that?" She texted back. "Who ARE you?"

"Again," came the reply, "what does it matter? The point is you're going to start throwing yourself at him. Flirt with him, tease him, make him think you want him."

Natalie's mouth fell open. "I can't do that! He's my mentor! I'll get into so much trouble!"

"Not if you do as you are told," came the response on the other end of the chat.

Natalie moistened her lips nervously. "O-okay...I'll try."

"Good girl," came the reply. "Now it's time for you to teach your art class. That short skirt looks very sexy on you, and your breasts are lovely wearing that blouse."

Natalie caught herself smiling. She was, in some odd way, actually pleased that she had received his approval.

"What type of panties are you wearing today?"

As she typed, Natalie couldn't believe she was actually answering this question. "They're lace."

"Be more specific."

Natalie sighed. "White lace...it's a white lace thong."

"Well done, Natalie. I'm impressed."

The young teacher rolled her eyes. "So, what now?"

"Now, I want you to teach your senior art class while perched on your desk. Make sure you cross your legs and let your skirt ride up. Also, arch your back to allow everyone to see your nipples through your dress."

Natalie stared at her phone gaping, re-reading the text just to make sure she had read it right the first time. She began breathing nervously as her students walked in. Realizing that her breaths made the outline of her nipples easier to see, she quickly folded her arms over her breasts and headed for her desk. Natalie caught my eye and smiled uneasily as I followed the last student into the classroom and sat down at a desk near the back of the room with my observation forms.

After getting every student working on their art projects, Natalie hopped up onto her desk and crossed her legs. This made her skirt ride up so high that just about the only thing the skirt covered was her pussy. Her practically bare ass was sitting on the table, and her nipples got firmer as they rubbed gently against the material of her almost see-through top. She felt totally exposed and embarrassed.

Natalie started to blush as every single boy had their eyes locked on her revealing outfit. Many of the girls were looking her over too; some with their mouths open in shock, and others with an air of jealousy at how hot she looked. Natalie tried her best to teach the class but it was obvious that nobody had any interest in what she was saying. Students were ogling her. Undressing her with their eyes. Viewing her as a sex object.

Natalie felt like her body was on display, and she just KNEW some of the guys were looking to see if her pussy was visible so they could catch a glimpse at her most private of places. She just KNEW that many of those guys would be pleasuring themselves while thinking about her as soon as they got home. The very thought made Natalie realize she was beginning to feel a strange sense of sexual power over them.

As I took notes for her observation, I had my phone attached to the clipboard hidden from her view so I could give Natalie instructions without her realizing that her tormentor was sitting just a few meters away. Natalie had her phone by her side, her legs dangling off the desk as she waited nervously for a text to come.

Natalie nearly jumped in surprise when she heard the soft vibration of her phone. She moistened her lips and looked down discreetly at the screen.

"Go behind your desk and take off your panties."

Natalie's mouth fell open as she read her instructions. She had to read the message a second time out of sheer disbelief. Glancing around the room nervously, she tried desperately to figure out who was doing this to her. Was it one of her students? If so, which one? Scott? Chris? Matt, it had to be Matt. He was always staring inappropriately at her. Looking over at his table though there wasn't a phone in sight.

The phone vibrated again. "Quit stalling and lose those panties Natalie."

Trying to gather the courage to go through with it, Natalie sighed deeply and hopped off her desk, walking around to stand behind it. Glancing about the room nervously, Natalie discretely reached underneath her short skirt and pulled her white lace panties over the curves of her ass and down her legs, stepping out of them one ankle at a time, wearing those cute sky blue heels. She tried to be as careful as possible so as not to be noticed.

Removing her panties made Natalie feel so completely exposed and vulnerable. A slight breeze from the air vent under her short skirt gently caressed her bare pussy.

"Oohh..." Natalie closed her eyes as a small sigh of pleasure escaped her lips. She almost cursed when she felt her phone vibrating again.

"Now, discretely give your panties to your mentor."

Natalie's heart was racing. "Ohmygod," she thought to herself, "this is so wrong."

Natalie hesitated, holding her panties tightly in her hand. She looked at me, watching as I wrote on her evaluation form, or at least that's what she thought I was doing. Little did she know that it was I who had just ordered her to take off her thong underwear and give it to me.

Taking a deep breath, Natalie nervously walked over to where I was sitting. I stopped writing and glanced up at Natalie, pretending to give her a questioning look.

Natalie moistened her lips and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Could...you please...hold onto these for me?" At that very moment, Natalie's pussy flooded.

"Oh no!" Natalie thought. "I can't actually be getting turned on doing this!" Trembling with embarrassment, Natalie gently placed her tiny lace panties in my hand and quickly walked back to her desk, subconsciously holding her skirt down. Every step she took just reminded her of how short that skirt was.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,216 Followers