Natalie Jenner vs Puppetmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

Callahan flipped the screen off and the display dissolved into the air, returning the room to normal. "As far UNABU Intelligence can tell, it seems that this Puppetmaster had been experimenting with mind-control, especially with well-known sex-symbols of youth culture. We can't be sure till we catch him, but one theory is that he's an extreme narcissist, and a Prin-supremecist. His desire to control the minds of human women and turn them into submissive sex-slaves is about role-reversal. He wants to make humans more like Prins, and thus making himself more like a human. But-"

Just then the door to the War Room slid open, and in stepped an attractive woman dressed in a UNABU uniform. She was very attractive and rather familiar.

"Can I help you?" Callahan asked, annoyed. "This is a confidential meeting, so-"

Nat took a look at the Asian girl and realized something horrifying. Something she should have seen immediately but didn't. The woman was Cinnamon Cumdrop, but it wasn't the real Cinnamon Cumdrop. Her smile was too perfect, her eyes were too soulless. It was a Prin of Cinnamon Cumdrop.

"Holy shit," Nat gasped.

The Prin tore open the front of her uniform, unleashing her perky, bouncing breasts, and strapped between them was a gas-canister attached to a ticking bomb.

"Puppetmaster sends his regards," Prin-Cinnamon said, smiling softly.

Nat dove for the desk. "EVERYONE TAKE COVER! WE-"

BOOM!!!!!!!

#####

The first thing Nat felt when she regained consciousness was an unbelievable pain blossoming between her legs. The deep, penetrating warmth in her thighs was enough to make her sob and whimper loudly, rolling her head on the floor as tears came to her eyes. She remembered the bomb and was afraid to look, imagining that her legs may have been blown off, but when the realized the warm, tingling pain was also in her nipples she understood that she wasn't injured. She was horny!

Nat opened her eyes and tried to get up on her feet, but couldn't. The mere sensation of her body sliding against the tight material of her clothing was enough to provoke a sudden unexpected orgasm, and she flopped to the floor crying like a little girl. After almost a minute of laying there and shivering as a dark wet spot formed on a crotch, Nat gritted her teeth and analyzed the room.

The Cinnamon Prin was completely destroyed, her bio-synthetic limbs scattered about the floor. Prins didn't have blood, not unless they were specifically designed to, but most simply had a thick, noxious ooze that looked, felt, and (interestingly enough) tasted like semen. The wall behind were Cinnamon had committed her suicide-attack looked like a massive money-shot, as if a giant had busted a nut all over it, and what remained of her body was caked in the smelly ooze.

There was no blood anywhere, or bodies, or even fire damage. Her team was missing, but gratefully it seemed that they were alive. The bomb hadn't been an incendiary, as Nat had feared, it had simply been a flash-bang, but as she sat there huffing and puffing in painful arousal she knew it hadn't been a normal flash-bang. Nat was sweating; her skin prickled with a million goose-bumps, her vagina was salivating, her nipples as hard as pink diamonds, and her imagination swirling with images of handsome men sporting huge cocks. Nat was drugged. She recognized the effects of A-4-D-C-AK immediately, having been under the synthetic aphrodisiacs influence many times before. It wasn't just in her body either. She could taste it, a sickly sweet smell like chopped strawberries covered in cum. The air was filled with it. She looked up and could see a fine mist being pumped in through the air conditioning.

"Holy . . . holy shit," Nat whimpered, trying to stop her body from convulsing with another orgasm. She had to stop this. Even a little A-4-D-C-AK was enough to turn a virgin nun into a wild cocksucker, this much could be lethal. If Nat lost control of herself she very easily could fuck herself to death, too delirious with lust to notice or care that she might even fuck herself with a knife, if that was all that was around.

Slowly, Nat pushed herself off of the ground, rose to her feet, and with great delicacy she started to peel off her tight black tank-top. Even though the sensation of the material sliding off of her glistening skin was only a slight tickle, it was enough to make Nat bite her tongue, just so she wouldn't scream as a small sexual aftershock quaked through her toned body. Removing her sports-bra was a much more difficult undertaking, and when the tight elastic band of the bra grazed over her nipple Nat couldn't stop herself from screaming.

"HOLY SHIT . . . FUCKE ME!" she cried, hot tears rolling down her cheeks.

Shivering with pleasure and rage she grabbed for her combat knife and tore it from its sheath. Without hesitation she pushed the razor sharp blade down the front of her bra and ripped it open. She flung off the bra and did the same to her pants, crying again when she cut off her panties and the damp material mopped against her angry clit. Nat was left naked except from her heavy combat boots and a thin sheen of sweat. The cool air washing over her quivering body was intensely stimulating, but she could handle it, unlike the sudden orgasms brought on by her clothing.

[Clever, clever girl] A voice boomed in the air; a snotty, arrogant, and androgynous voice. It was coming over the intercom. [Taking off your clothes to prevent your body from being over stimulated. Smart. But I think we both know the truth, that shy ice-queen Natalie Jenner is really just a horny exhibitionist slut!]

Nat growled and held up her knife, even though she knew whoever had hacked the com-system could have been a million miles away. "Who . . . who the FUCK is this!" She screamed, gritting her teeth, and trying very hard not to beg the voice for sex. The handle of the knife felt good in her hand. Hard and thick. Almost like a dildo.

The voice laughed. Giggled really. [Who do you think, you stuck up bitch? Who pulls the stings? Who has his hand so far up your ass right now he's making you talk?]

Natalie wanted to scream, but more than that she wanted to sit down on the floor and beat her pussy to death like a baby fur seal. It took every ounce of her resolve to resist.

"Pu . . . pup . . . Puppetmaster."

The voice giggled again, but this time deeper, and with a greater taste of sadism in it. [You're going to be screaming that name soon, slut. I'm going to fuck you like the worthless sex-doll you are. I'm going to push your stomach up into your chest, and rip your tight little ass in two. My balls are going to be slapping against your chin when I'm 13 inches deep down your throat. I've been planning this for months Natalie. I've been watching you sleep. I've been watching you masturbate. I've been watching you hate-fuck that Russian whore of yours. I've been watching you while you UNABU fuck-tards thought you were watching me, and today is the day I wipe you all off the map. You'll be lucky if I kill you Nat, because otherwise you're going to spend the rest of your life tied up and gagged in my closet as nothing more than a warm fuck-pillow.]

Nat was taking long, deep breathes, trying to stay in control. She was doing a good job staying stoic, but inside her inner-slut was screaming her head off. She was fighting the drugs, but the drugs were winning, and it took all her self-control not to start masturbating. The degrading, humiliating, and misogynistic things the Puppetmaster was spitting at her should have pissed her off, but instead it was making her wet. She wanted to get on her knees, stuck her firm ass in the air, pry it open, and beg for him to come down and fuck her brains out. She imagined herself getting fucked silly by a 13 inch cock, a thick one, oozing with delicious cum, and she started to cry softly. She wanted it . . . but NO! That was the drugs. That was the aphrodisiacs saturating her tight body. What she wanted, what she REALLY wanted, was to find the Puppetmaster, and to shove her combat knife up his ass.

"Where . . . where are you?"

The Puppetmaster giggled. The electric door slid open, ushering her into the hallway.

[Just follow the Yellow Brick Road, bitch. I've got a very special planned for you, and all that's missing for the final act is my Star Attraction . . . your busted-up pussy. Now get walking, tramp. If you don't shut off the A-4-D-C-Ak within three hours people are going to start overdosing. Won't that be fun? I can imagine the look on your face when your heart explodes and you orgasm to death.]

Nat walked out the door, strutting naked and holding her combat knife at the side of her swaying hip. The anticipation was killing her . . . literally.

#####

The entire UNABU facility reeked of sex. The air was thick and humid like Natalie's small room got when she and Natasha finished a marathon of scissoring, and the air echoed with erotic moaning and elicit screaming. The first office she walked by was filled with a number of cute clerks getting the shit raped out of them by a tactical team; the soft, weak flesh of the office girls was easily dominated by the grizzled soldiers. Against the wall, the only male office clerk sat crying, masturbating his small penis pathetically as his girlfriend's anus was stretched out by a stud twice his size. A black-eye on his face told the whole story, that he had tried to keep his cute little coworker to himself, but the soldier easily defeated him, and now the love of his life was screaming her head off with orgasmic bliss, happy that a dominant, superior male had claimed her. The laws of nature had taken over here, and the bigger fish were eating the little fish. After lingering in the doorway for a while and watching, Nat finally tore herself away, pouting a little with jealousy that it wasn't her own anus being ripped open by the beefy jarhead.

"Snap out of it Nat," she said to herself. "This isn't you, it's the drugs. You're not a slut. Don't let this shit-show Puppetmaster win."

As she walked down the hallway she came by the interrogation room. A large glass pane separated the room so that prisoners could be observed under quarantine. The cell had been empty for weeks, but two naked, writhing forms filled it now.

Puppetmaster's voice came over the intercom. [For the first part of our show we have two of my favorite actresses, together for the first time, introducing, the Vanilla and Chocolate Swirl: Natasha and Fatima! Take it away, sluts!]

Nat gasped as she looked into the room and saw two of her squad mates resting on their hands and knees, their enticingly curved asses pushed against one another. The contrast between them was so stark that it gave Nat a sexual headache. Natasha was long and slender, her back a swooping curve of muscle, ending in a perfect round ass, her skin pale and flawless like a pearl. Fatima's body was a curvaceous tank, her watermelon-size breasts hanging heavily off her articulated, muscular chest. Her buttocks were big, thick, and powerful, and her skin was like warm dark chocolate.

The two women's bodies were quivering, moving, pulling back and forth so that their asses slapped against one another, and Nat saw why. Embedded in their sopping cunts was a huge, thick double-ended dildo, between the shafts of which was a little motor that caused the phallus to vibrate, and hanging done the middle was a small canister that Nat could only guess contained highly concentrated A-4-D-C-Ak.

[I've kept these sluts on the verge of climaxing for over an hour while you were sleeping like a naughty little baby. Sure, they've both had dozens of little orgasms, but all of those combined will seem like tickles compared to what's building up, especially when I flip the switch and that canister of SUPER concentrated A-4-D-C-Ak gets pumped into their slutty pussies. That shit is so powerful that it'll give anyone exposed to it a powerful enough orgasm to knock them into a coma, the exact same shit I experimented on Cinnamon Cumdrop as a test subject with. So here's the game. I'm only going to pump it into the loser.]

"Loser?" Nat asked. She was terrified for her friends, but also incredibly aroused. To her own disgust, she wanted to see what would happen if the dildo erupted into them.

[Their hands are bound to the floor by magnetic cuffs, neat little toys I found in the UNABU armory. In one second I'm going to release them, and these two bitches are going to fuck and fight each other for dominance. When I'm satisfied that one of them has been fucked into submission, she gets a cunt-full of my special bimbo-making-cocktail, and the winner gets to walk away. Alight . . .]

"You bastard!" Nat screamed.

[GO!]

There was a metallic clicking sound as the magnetic cuffs were disengaged. Nat hoped that her friends would resist the Puppetmaster's game, but they were already half-crazed from all of the A-4-D-C-Ak induced orgasms of the last hour, and their minds were already reduced to a simple fight-flight-fuck-survive mentality.

Natasha was the first to make a move, possessing the natural reflexes of a viper. Her long leg came up and kicked Fatima in the face, but it was only a grazing shot and her heel bounced off the Nubian's cheekbone. Fatima responded by rocking her body faster, plummeting the dildo into both of them harder, but most of the force going directly into Natasha's body. The Russian was much lighter and weaker than Fatima was, and there was only so much she could do to fight physics. Fatima slapped her ass against Natasha's so hard that the glass window shook, and Natasha yelped in pain.

"Fatima!" Nat cried, pressing her naked body against the glass. "Don't do it! Don't!"

But it was too late. Fatima roared as she reached back and took a fistful of Natasha's beautiful blond hair, pulling it back and revealing her robotic eye. Fatima pulled hard, bending the slender Russians body up like a capital 'U,' causing her milky white breasts to bounce up and down uncontrollably. The dildo may have been double-ended, but Fatima was in control of it, and she was using it to pummel Natasha's brains out.

Fatima than switched gears, and instead of pulling back on Natasha's hair she pushed forward, bashing the pretty woman's face into the ground. Fatima than rose up, twisting and spinning over so she was in a dominant doggy position, on her feet while the Russians tits were pressed painfully against the floor. Fatima put her foot and Natasha's head, planted a hand on one of her firm ass-cheeks, and then started to plow, her muscular thighs slapping against the smooth flesh of Natasha's jiggling ass. The muscles in the Nubian's back flexed with dominant, feminine power as she used every ounce of her incredibly strength to drive the rubber cock into the weaker woman's body.

"Aaa . . . uhg . . . bitch . . . I . . . FUCK! AAAAGGHH!!" Natasha screamed, tears pouring down her cheeks and gritting her teeth and she tried to resist the inevitable. "I . . . I . . . IIIIIIEEEEEEEEAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

Natasha's one blue eye went wide as she screamed, her legs shaking and her body quivering. She was cumming. Fatima pulled on her hair and held her in place as a painful marathon of overlapping orgasms jolted through her. It looked like a leak had sprung loose in her body, judging by the amount of cum squirting from her stuffed pussy, so much it looked like she was pissing herself.

[And we have a winner!] The Puppetmaster laughed. [But don't feel too bad Natasha. You get a nice consolation prize . . . a pussy full of mind-blowing drugs!]

Nat screamed and banged against the glass.

A little green light turned on at the center of the dildo, and it started to pump a small but potent amount of purified A-4-D-C-Ak directly into Natasha's body. Instantly her body reacted, and the colossal climax from just a few seconds earlier now looked calm by comparison. Natasha started to flop around like a dying fish, her tongue sticking out and foam frothing from her lips. Her face twisted in an insane grin as a single, near-lethal orgasm ripped her mind apart, leaving her so exhausted she could barely breathe. The power running through her body was so intense that her pink nipples suddenly started to spurt clear pre-milk, and her robotic eye exploded with a flash of red sparks. After that she was left wiggling on the floor, her tongue licking the dirty ground, and she was babbling incoherently about nothing.

[Wow! That was awesome! I want to see it again, don't you?]

Nat was crying, both from shame at not being able to save Natasha, but also at her own, unwanted orgasm. She was actually humping the glass window. "No . . . you sick bastard, no."

[Alright Fatima . . . SURPRISE!]

Another green light went off, and the dildo instantly pumped a huge shot of A-4-D-C-Ak up into Fatima's pussy as well. She was caught by surprise and inhaled deeply, but she never even got to scream when her body went stiff and all of her muscles flexed to the point of exploding. Her toned stomach erupted into a six-pack, and then into an eight-pack, and then even into what looked like a twelve-pack. Her body was constraining against muscles that Nat didn't even know existed. Fatima's big, heavy tits bounced on her chest, and her chocolate nipples frothed with pre-milk. Her pussy exploded with a high-pressure spray of cum, most of it dousing Natasha's back and hair, but plenty spraying against the window as well. After almost a minute of this orgasmic electrocution, Fatima's body finally relaxed enough to allow an exhale, and she screamed.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!"

Fatima's roar ended in a girly little whimper, her had body melting into a soft mass, and she fell to the floor unconscious, not even twitching like Natasha still was.

"Fu . . . fuck," Nat whimpered feeling another little orgasm of her own, and feeling miserable for it. "I'm . . . I really am going to kill you."

A door down the hall opened on its own.

[Keep walking, bitch. I have such sights to show you.]

Sobbing a little, Nat choked back her tears, and carried on, walking with a wide stance because the hairless lips of her pussy were so swollen. As much as she hated to admit it, she wanted to see more.

#####

Puppetmaster must have been planning this attack for months, judging by how easily he had transformed UNABU into a circus of sadomasochism in just a couple hours. His voice over the intercom lead her to room after room, showing her increasingly sick and twisted scenarios he had coerced her coworkers into, and all of them bent to his will perfectly, thanks to his mind-altering drugs.

One of the last rooms she was brought to was the gymnasium, not the small one she used for lifting weights, but the large one where martial arts were taught. Douglas was there, his sculpted ebony body shining like a dominant god, his thick cock slapping against his legs as he paced the room. The gym was crowded, with most of the people lined up along the walls, watching, masturbating, and waiting for their turn. In the middle of the room was a young intern, a little blonde French girl named Claret or something. Nat was a little surprised to see her, since Claret had barely turned 18 the week prior and still looked like a flat-chested teenager. A bet had even been going around the office about which of the UNABU studs was going to pop her cherry, with Douglas as an obvious favorite.

Another man was pacing around Claret, his eyes locked on Douglas. He was another soldier from the look of him, a burly man with a large scar on his chest and a big, ugly cock that looked fatter at the tip than it was at the base. Nat understood was going on before they even started, and her own breasts leapt with excitement.

They were going to fight for Claret. They were going to fight for her little pink cherry.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers