Natalie Jenner vs Puppetmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

Douglas and the soldier charged at each other, and it was over quicker. The ugly brute went down with a broken arm and a concussion, Douglas standing over him with a brutal, dominant aura. He turned to Claret, and she submissively rolled onto her knees, pushed up her petite little butt, and offered up her very tight little cherry to him. She was crying. Of course she was. No amount of A-4-D-C-Ak and lubricant in the world was going to make Douglas big, fat cock slide into that tight little white pussy any easier.

Douglas pried her little cheeks apart and spat onto her hairless mound, but that was all the foreplay she got. His black cock pulverized her cherry like a sledgehammer, and Nat cried out in jealous heat.

"Oh . . . god, Douglas. Fuck her, fuck her, FUCK HER! Rip that little slut's pussy in half. God! FUCK ME TOO!" Nat screamed and cried, but Douglas couldn't hear her. She was locked out of the gym, forced to watch from the window, uselessly bucking her hips against the locked door, wailing like a pathetic, horny virgin.

"Don't worry sweetie . . . I'll fuck you," a woman with a sticky, tired voice said.

Nat turned back, enraged that someone would interrupt her masturbation. It was Caitlin Callahan, and she looked like shit. Her naked body was covered in layers of crusted, dried semen, and her curly red hair was filled with used condoms. Judging by the sleepy, semi-retarded look on her pretty freckled face the Irish woman had been the sole-focus of more than one gang-bang, which was appropriate considering she was already the office cum-dumpster.

"Fuck off, Callahan," Nat growled. "I may be horny as hell and drugged up to my eyeballs, but I still have enough pride not to have sex with trash like you."

Callahan smiled insanely. "That's no way to talk to a superior officer, young lady. Now get your pretty little butt over here and kiss me." Callahan stuck out her long tongue and licked her lips, causing a good amount of cum to ooze out of her mouth. She was more full of spunk than the condoms in her hair were.

"I said fuck off, your worthless whore-bag."

Callahan was getting impatient. "You stuck up little bitch, always looking down on the rest of us. I'm so sick of your high-and-mighty attitude. Just because you're not as honest with your body as I am with mine doesn't make me a bigger slut than you. I know what you do at night, with that Russian tramp, and I know when you're not with her you're fingering yourself all night and chewing on your pillow, fucking loser. At lease I get cock. At least I've fucked Douglas."

Nat was close to her boiling point. "Fuck . . . off."

Callahan just snickered and then dove forward, pushing Nat's naked body against the window, thrusting her own messy breasts against the younger woman's firmer, perky tits. Callahan pressed her lips against Nat's, kissing her deeply, moaning as her tongue wiggled its way into Nat's mouth. Nat's eyes went wide with shock. Her body was so sensitive that she instinctively kissed back, unable to contain herself, but at the same time Callahan's mouth tasted like a swampy mix of semen, pussy, and asshole.

Nat was horny as hell, but she was pissed as shit.

She broke the kiss and then slammed her forehead into Callahan's face, causing it to snap back painfully. Nat then brought up her knee and sunk it right into the Irish woman's well-used cunt, the hard bone landing against the soft flesh with a wet thud. Callahan took a few painful steps back, grabbing her crotch and gritting her teeth in pain. Her tear-filled emerald eyes opened just in time to see Nat performing a perfect, beautiful spin kick, looking like a cross between a ballerina and a ninja. Callahan was so hypnotized by the sight of Nat's well toned ass that she didn't bother to dodge the hard heel of Nat's combat boot as it struck the side of her head, knocking her so hard that her semen-crusted body did a 360 in the air and landed on the ground, flattened and unconscious. Callahan was out, but that didn't stop Nat from stomping the wasted whore right in her gut, which ended up being a mistake, because the Irish woman then puked up a big wallop of cum from her stomach, and it splashed against Nat's thigh.

"Filthy cunt," Nat growled, and she grabbed a handful of the Irish woman's red hair to clean off her leg. Once done with that she left Callahan there and marched on.

[Haha. Nice show,] Puppermaster said. [And I wasn't even planning that one. Alright bitch, it's time we met. I hope you had a fun day, because one way or another, this was your last as a free human being.]

"Where are you?" Nat screamed at the ceiling.

[I'm in the storage facility we're you shitheads have been storing all the Bio-printers you've confiscated, where you Philistines have locked away the very wombs of my new master race. I can think of no better place to end this.]

Nat snickered, rubbing her thumb along he puffy lower lip. "Neither can I, baby. Neither can I."

#####

If Nat had been thinking straight she would have used stealth, tactics, and the element of surprise to storm the storage depot, but she wasn't thinking straight. She was painfully horny and saturated with drugs. The A-4-D-C-Ak was very near to lethal levels and if she couldn't shut it off in the next 45 minutes it was very likely everyone in the UNABU facility was going to die a very painful, very erotic death. Instead of sneaking in and taking a sniper position, she swaggered into the depot like a stripper walking down a catwalk, her firm breasts bouncing slightly and her long legs spread wide. She couldn't stop herself from moaning at everything, and licking her lips just to taste a little bit more of the semen aftertaste from Callahan's dirty kiss. She felt like she was on ecstasy, molly, and every other happy drug all at once, and she hadn't even been to a rave in over a year. She wasn't sure how this was going to go down, but she was sure hoping it involved a fat cock.

As soon as Nat strutted to the center of the large depot lights started to flicker on. The bio-printer's had all been uncovered and rearranged, each a giant artificial womb with the potential to create synthetic life in almost any form. One of them had been opened and was currently in use as a throne. A naked young man was sitting in it, or a Prin of one anyway, with baby-smooth skin and a lithe musculature. He was hairless, somewhat petite, but the rock-hard mast standing erect from his waist was anything but boyish. It was as thick around as Nat's ankle, pulsing with veins pumping artificial blood, stacked with two testicles the size of apples, and judging by its length it was easily 13 inches from balls to the tip of its bulbous head. Nat couldn't see it all though, because bouncing on that massive cock was a sexually devastated Penny.

Penny's battered, sopping pussy was sliding up and down the length of Puppertmaster's cock, her body just a little too small to take all of it. She was moaning and weakly screaming as her brain was fried by a single, constant orgasm. She was so full A-4-D-C-Ak that the tears running down her face looked like semen. Nat could only assume that she was too far gone now. Penny would never speak a full sentence or have a single coherent thought ever again. She was just an empty, wet shell, good for nothing but getting fucked.

"Bastard," Nat whispered, her fist clenching so hard her nails cut her palms.

"Just . . . one . . . second," Puppetmaster responded, grabbing Penny by the shoulders and pushing her down, her ruined vagina stubbornly sliding all the way to the base, causing his baseball-bat of a cock to bulge in her get. "FUCK!" he yelled as he came, the sudden blast of drug-infused semen filling Penny so quickly her stomach inflated like a water-balloon. She screamed vainly at the ceiling and actually started to vomit thick white cream all over herself, her never-ending orgasm brought to a painful crescendo. Her body started to slide back up the mile of dick, and she popped off like a bottle rocket, falling to the ground and exploding from her every hole with cum.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Nat screamed, running forward, ready to crush his skill with her combat boot . . . but she stopped. The handsome, cute face starring back at her was familiar, although she had never seen it in person. Sexy blue eyes, spiky blonde hair, and the most arrogant smile she had ever seen.

It was Benjamin Bishop.

"Surprised, whore?" Benjamin asked, stroking his impossible cock. His dick was still spewing cum, and some of it splashed against his handsome cheek. The bulbous head was so high up that he could have easily sucked his own dick.

"But . . . how-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND I'LL TELL YOU!" Benjamin reached out and with inhuman strength grabbed Nat by her hair, twisting her neck back, and then slamming her forward. The hard head of his phallus popped into her throat and pushed its way down, bulging obscenely in her neck as her sexy chin got closer and closer to his heavy testicles. He started to slide her head back and forth over the full 13 inches, throat-fucking her so deep that the helmet was going into her stomach. It took all of Nat's concentration just not to choke to death. She was not a natural cocksucker, although she had found herself in this position more often than she liked to admit.

"My family made their fortune producing Prins, making them better than anyone else, but I can't be satisfied with that. Do you know what Prins are, you miserable cock-cushion? They're the next step in human evolution, the FINAL step. Most people can't see past their own dicks to understand the Prins' full potential, and UNABU fascists like you do everything you can to hold us back, but what I am represents you're undoing. I'm a living, breathing human being, but my limbs are Prin."

Natalie started to gag when she saw he was telling the truth. There were small lines around his shoulders, thighs, and crotch. They were nearly invisible but they were there. He had amputated his real arms and legs and replaced them with Printed ones. Nat was so disgusted that she launched her fist up into his balls and smacked them so hard one was nearly driven up into his hipbone.

"FUCKING BITCH!" Benjamin screamed, releasing her hair.

Nat slid off and fell to the ground, her lips popping off the flanged rim of his helmet, gasping for air and choking on the fluids in her throat. She wobbled to her feet but Benjamin was quicker. He grabbed her wrists and pulled up, causing her breasts to bounce on her chest.

"Looks like you need some softening up first, huh bitch." Benjamin gyrated his hips and snapped his mallet-sized phallus against Nat's unprotected pussy like it was a weapon, smacking her lips with the force of a powerful kick.

"AAAGHH!!" Nat screamed, tears instantly coming to her eyes.

Benjamin flung her against the open bio-printer he had been using as a throne, her head smacking against the steel frame. She was too dizzy to stop him from pushing the globular helmet of his dick against her wet, bruised labia. His hips found her waist and gripped her tightly.

"Fuck you, Natalie Jenner."

Benjamin thrust forward, all 13 inches of his well-lubricated cock punching her in the gut so hard that it felt like her stomach was going to get pushed up into her rubs.

"HOLY . . . GAAAAWW!!!" Nat bawled incoherently, her organs being rearranged as her sensitive nipples were smashed against the cold metal of the bio-printer.

Benjamin grabbed her hair and began to buck, fucking her with the full force his artificial limbs were capable of, his soft hips slapping her firm buttocks, his heavy balls swinging up and battering her clit. It should have been painful, but the A-4-D-C-Ak in her body made it the most intense, mind-blowing sex she could ever remember having, not that her fogged brain could recall much before the last hour. The vast majority of her conscious mind was melting away, devolving into a primitive, animalistic 'id' that wanted nothing more than to be fucked by the Puppetmaster's hard, glorious cock. Only one small part of Nat's personality stayed intact, a single spark of rationality lost in a dark sea of sex.

"You're losing bitch," Benjamin mocked, fucking Nat so hard that her feet curled up off the ground, and she was held aloft by nothing but the pounding meat-spike crushing her insides. "You're about to go past the point of no return. I hope you survive this, Nat, I really do. You would make such a wonderful sex-pillow, mindlessly sucking and fucking yourself on my dick for the rest of your worthless life. But alas, I don't think it's meant to be. I am going to fuck you to death, Natalie Jenner, and then I'm going to fuck your teammates to death, and then I'm going hunt down what few friends you have and fuck them all to death, and then I'm going to . . . going . . . ganna . . . FUCK! YOU TIGHT BITCH! SO GOOD! CUMMING!!!"

Nat's eyes rolled back and her body shivered with blissful submission as a bucket-load of A-4-D-C-Ak gushed into her womb, a sensation that was both cold and sizzling hot at the same time. Like Penny, her gut expanded with the copious flood of artificial semen, but her tight musculature couldn't accommodate it all, and most of it began to blast out the sides of her over-stuffed cunt, oozing down her legs and pooling on the floor. Benjamin whimpered a little as the orgasm caught him by surprise, and after a minute of just holding her in place and squeezing out the last of a massive nut, he began to withdraw, the 13 inches popping free after an eternity of wet, fleshy gliding. A gallon's worth of cum splashed from her defeated pussy, and Nat slipped to the floor nearly unconscious, her face splashing into the pool of cum. Unconsciously, her tongue slithered out and she began to weakly lick up the mess on the floor. It was delicious, like frosting on a birthday cake.

Benjamin laughed. The notorious Prin-hunter Natalie Jenner was passed out in a pool of his cum. Perfect.

The Puppetmaster bent down and grabbed Nat by her hair, pulling her semen-coated body up into a seated kneeling position, and he began to run the wet head of his cock all over her face, smearing her lips and cheeks with her own sexual fluids, even pushing wads of cum into her eyes and nose.

"So, how do you like the superiority of Prin-dick, retard?"

Nat couldn't stop herself from kissing the mighty godlike appendage that had conquered her, rushing her tongue weakly up and down the delicious slit of his urethra. But she wasn't completely finished . . . not yet.

"You . . . you like being a Prin-hybrid?" Nat asked, her voice almost incompressible from exhaustion.

"You know it, bitch."

"Then . . . you should . . . have more."

"Have more? Have more what, you stupid-"

With the last of her strength Nat reached into the bio-printer and grabbed a thick, rubber hose that was capped with a long, uncomfortable looking brass spike. It was actually an injection needle, one used by the printer to pump a Prin's thick, noxious fluid into its body. Holding Benjamin by the shaft of his dick, Nat stabbed the spike directly down his pee-slit.

"AAAAAGGGHHH!!!" Benjamin screamed as five inches of sharp brass fucked his cock.

"Have it all, faggot," Nat said, flipping the bio-printer on.

The machine began to pump thick, creamy ooze that smelled and tasted like human semen directly into Benjamin's massive cock. His balls instantly began to swell, already the size of apples, they were the size of cantaloupes within a few seconds. His cock was growing too, bulging and stretching to the limits of what it could handle, bending at painful angles as it filled with the invading fluid.

"No . . . no, no, no, no," Benjamin cried, fumbling to pull the spike out, but Nat pushed he hands against the ground and kicked straight up into the air with a sexy rising mule-kick, the heel of her combat boot hitting him right in the chin. Benjamin fell on his ass, and by now his cock was so swollen his little arms could not reach the spike. Nat stepped on the shaft of his dick, pressing it painfully against the ground, and giggled sadistically. She puckered her lips and gave him a sexy, arrogant smile, even blowing him a kiss.

"Bye, bye Benjamin," Nat said, feeling his dick reach its bursting point.

Benjamin's last conscious thought was of how beautiful Natalie looked, and of much he hated her.

POP!!!!!

#####

Benjamin survived, but the experience of having his cock blown up was too much for his brain to handle, leaving him a semi-comatose vegetable, and a dickless one.

The Bishop family paid hundreds of millions of dollars to cover everything up, quietly moving their son to a facility run entirely by their own Prins to care for him, and bribing the right people in the UN and UNABA HQ to not make the events of the Puppetmaster Raid public, not that UNABU wanted the world to know that they had been infiltrated by Prins twice in one year. Their reputation was fragile enough.

Most importantly was what Sebastian Bishop did to make amends though. UNABU scientists had been certain that those exposed to such high levels of A-4-D-C-Ak were done for, permanently retarded to the point of becoming hedonistic animals, just as Nat's team had been, but that was not entirely so. The Bishop Company had actually developed a means of counteracting the A-4-D-C-Ak and returning the victim back to full cognition, albeit with a somewhat heightened libido. Unfortunately the cure required the human immune system to do most of the work itself, which meant that the process still took weeks, and the only way to make it work faster was through constant, hard, rigorous sexual exercise.

So, under UNABU orders, all of the staff affected by A-4-D-C-Ak were relocated to a UN resort in the Caribbean Sea, where they were to commanded to fuck each other silly until back to normal.

So Nat was really just following orders as she smothered her face into a pillow, trying not to scream as Douglas Cartwright pulverized her g-spot from behind. He was mounted over her in a doggy-position, smirking arrogantly as his big, black cock pushed Natalie into her fifth orgasm in less than half-an-hour of sex. They had been fucking like bunnies for almost a week, and although Nat always acted as though it was nothing but a professional courtesy to work the A-4-D-C-Ak from their bodies, she was secretly in heaven.

"Mmmmm," Nat screamed into her pillow, her toes curled up like little pink shrimp, her body quivering under the expert onslaught of Douglas's very experienced dick.

"Stop . . . acting . . . so . . . tough!" Douglas yelled, yanking hard on her hair as her drove his shaft balls-deep, hitting her g-spot like it owed him money.

"HOLY SHIT! FUCK ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER!" Nat screamed at the top of her lungs, too aroused to care that she had never spoken like that before, her pussy erupting like a sprung leak, turning the ruined mattress they were fucking on into a damp swamp.

"You're going to get it now, baby," Douglas laughed, happy that he had finally fucked Nat out of her shell. He pulled out, flipped her onto her back, straddled her chest, and pushed his cock between her firm breasts. Nat opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue just in time to get the first several threads of his orgasm right in her mouth, gulping it down happily as the rest decorated her face. She screamed gleefully when Douglas pinched her nipples and twisted them. Nat didn't always like it so rough, but right after an orgasm as good as the ones Douglas gave her made Nat very receptive. She didn't even mind it when he spanked her. Douglas panted and groaned as his orgasm slowly subsided, and Nat continued to milk his cock between her breasts, sucking on his velvety head for every delicious drop.

Douglas eventually fell back onto the bed, moaning deeply. "God . . . fucking . . . damn. I'm exhausted."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers