Natalie Jenner vs. The Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers

Nat leaned back and screamed at the ceiling, her legs falling open so widely that she fell to the ground in a splits, and her pussy smacked against the cold, hard floor so hard it provoked another sudden, painful orgasm that electrocuted her exhausted body. Natalie gritted her teeth and whimpered, moaning deeply, and did her best to just hang onto consciousness as her strength melted from her rubbery, warm body. It was no use though. Everything was blurry and Nat suddenly felt very tired. As her body slowly slunk to the floor in orgasmic shock the last thing she saw was Yen's beautiful, sadistic face laughing as she peeled off her lab-coat and dropped it over Nat's face, smothering her in darkness.

#####

Nat whimpered back to consciousness a certain time later, unsure of how long she had been unconscious, but judging by the humidity and rank smell of the room it must have been over an hour, and that entire time had been spent by Yen fucking the living daylights out of Siobhan. Nat's arm shook weakly as she pulled Yen's lab-coat off her face, and she looked up to see the little redhead bent backward over the edge of an examination table, her small breasts bouncing on her chest as Yen violently rutted her from the other side. A thick tube was shoved down the Siobhan's throat, and judging from the viscous white liquid oozing through them the petite brat was already saturated with near-lethal amounts of A-4-D-C-AK, but the drug was only at its most lethal when left to fester in the body, time that it would spend heightening the victim's erogenous nerve-endings to the point of fatal seizures and cardiac-arrest due to unsolicited orgasms. The only way to counteract the poison was to force the body's metabolism to work faster than it, and the easiest way to that was through hard, constant, merciless sex. That was exactly what Yen was doing to Siobhan.

Dressed in black latex dominatrix gear, Dr. Yen looked like the queen of a very erotic hell. Her long black hair was wet and glistening, and it clung to her sweaty body from the sexual marathon she had been running on Siobhan. Her arms and legs were encased in latex gloves and boots that went up to her shoulders and thighs respectively, and her stilletto heels were so tall that only the very tips of her toes touched the ground. A leather thong riding up her large, curvy ass must have been from a particularly large strap-on dildo, based on the way Siobhan's flat stomach bulged underneath the bellybutton every time Dr. Yen thrust into her. Her breasts were bare but she had put on some elaborate nipple piercings: little spikes that looked sharp enough to cut skin. The look on her face was tired but smug. She was having fun experimenting on her new guinea-pig.

"MMH! Muh . . . muh . . . MMMMMMGGHH!!" Siobhan gurgled and choked through the tube stuffed down her throat as her little body shook violently from a sudden orgasm. Yen laughed and took a forceful grip of the redhead's little tits, squeezing them so hard that Nat could hear the latex stretching against her knuckles. Siobhan's little pink nipples suddenly grew long and erect, growing over a full inch and turning a shade darker, each gushing a clear liquid that must have been some sort of pre-milk that her young body couldn't quite formulate yet. One gush flew up into Yen's face and hit her in the eye, but all she did was chuckle and lick it off her lips.

Nat had seen this before. It was the A-4-D-C-AK. More specifically, it was Siobhan developing immunity to the A-4-D-C-AK. Her body was beginning to process it and break it down, just as Nat's did, but whereas Nat had developed her immunity from dozens of separate incidents of exposure and sexual arousal, Siobhan had gotten all of it in matter of hours, and her ninety-pound body didn't know how to process it. Her erogenous zones were expanding to help break down the drug.

"Good, good," Yen gasped, heaving from exhaustion as her strong hips smacked again and again into Siobhan's battered pussy. "You're getting there, but we're not finished yet." As she said this she grabbed the tube shoved down Siobhan's throat and pushed it even deeper. Nat could see the little girl's neck bulge as the tube went down past her tonsils.

The little fox chugged loudly as entire mouthfuls of the A-4-D-C-AK flooded her throat, but she couldn't keep up. It seemed even a cum-chugging little slut like Siobhan had her limits, and her face started to turn red as she chocked and gagged on the sperm-like syrup. Her choking became violent as bubbles of A-4-D-C-AK erupted around her lips and nostrils, and when she sneezed it sent a thick strand of the artificial semen shooting out her nose like milk. Her large green eyes were rolling back and tears were streaking down her upside-down face. She was about to asphyxiate to death.

"Good girl," Yen laughed. "You deserve a break."

Yen suddenly pulled the tube out of Siobhan's throat without showing any care for her safety at all. The hose came gushing free with a geyser of sticky, salty white cum that plastered Siobhan's face and neck, and then it went wild spraying A-4-D-C-AK all over Yen's massive breasts and stomach. Yen pinched the hose and the stream stopped, but Siobhan was just too full of the cum to hold it all in. For a moment her mouth hung open as she tried to breath, but her airway was just too packed with cum, and instead she started to puke. A single, massive gusher of white goo rocketed from her mouth so powerfully that it almost hit the ceiling, and then it came raining down all over Nat's face and chest. Even though Nat was covered from neck to toe in the nano-fiber suit she could feel the hot cum running over her sensitive nipples and stomach, and the A-4-D-C-AK easily soaked through the material and into her skin.

Siobhan puked again and this time barfed up a bucket's worth of cum all over Yen's chest, and then Siobhan fell back over the table with a wide-eyed, vacant, totally retarded expression on her face. Her eyes were open but she was unconscious. The lights were on but no one was home, her large green eyes stared out at nothing, and she didn't even react as the sticky white spunk oozed over her open eyes and started to drip from her hair.

"Hmmm," Yen hummed quizzically, scooping up a large dollop of the goop from her breasts with her finger and putting it into her mouth. "Maybe I over did it. I mean . . . I measured out the same amount of A-4-D-C-AK that I use on myself and . . . oh . . . oh shit. Well no wonder why this little high school hit-piece is overdosing. She weighs like ninety pounds and has itty-bitty little titties and a cute wiggly little butt. I'm a stacked, big-assed, full-grown boss of a woman. Of course MY body could handle this much, but HERS is probably about to explode. Oh well," Yen shrugged. "No reason to stop now."

Giving Siobhan only a few moments of rest, Yen grabbed the redhead by her hair and easily lifted her body off of her back, spun her around, and flipped her over. Nat got a good look at Siobhan's teenage pussy and saw that it was grossly swollen. What should have been a tiny pink slit of soft, hairless silk was instead a huge red gash of engorged flesh, almost like someone had slapped a half of a slice peach onto Siobhan's crotch and squeezed it until the juice started to gush out. The mound of her vulva was puffed up and huge, easily four times its normal size. Had she been wearing underwear it would have looked like she was hiding a penis. A big one.

"Let's see," Yes said swaying on her high-heeled shoes as she examined Siobhan's bruised and swollen backside. "I don't think we've gotten it in here yet."

Yen smacked her latex-glove had across Siobhan's ass, eliciting an involuntary squeak from the passed out girl. Then, with her strong, probing fingers Yen pried the girl's firm butt-cheeks apart, revealing the adorable and almost microscopic pink little asshole. Yen pushed the tip of her middle finger against the opening, and despite some obviously ruthless shoving she was barely able to get it in past the second knuckle, but that didn't stop her from pushing the cum-covered hose's nozzle against Siobhan's backdoor. Nat could see the muscles in Yen's back bulge a little as she gently but vigorously shoved the hose up Siobhan's rectum. A-4-D-C-AK started to gush from the nozzle again, lubricating the tight pathway, and with a final, vicious grunt Yen shoved the hose in deep enough that Nat had to wonder if it had gone into Siobhan's lower intestine.

Yen sighed smugly as she backed away and left Siobhan passed out on the table, her rectum quickly filling with so much A-4-D-C-AK that her stomach started to bulge and white slush oozed out the sides. Even unconscious Siobhan was gurgling in pain, and her legs were quivering incessantly as her toes curled up, probably a sign that her body was undergoing all the physiological symptoms of an orgasm but without the cognitive awareness of it. Siobhan was cumming in her sleep, basically.

"Oh, you're awake," Yen smiled down at Nat, her tone nonchalant but slightly smug. "Had a nice nap?"

"Yen . . . when I get my strength back . . . I am going to beat the shit out of you."

"Oh, don't be such a poor sport, Nat," Yen said squatting down so that her big, black dildo and latex-covered pussy hovered just above Nat's face. "You and I haven't had a decent fuck in . . . like . . . what . . . four months? Don't tell me that getting your brains fucked out a little didn't feel good."

"I . . . I don't like losing control," Nat huffed, unwilling to admit how satisfied she felt. Working out obsessively and masturbating every night hadn't really been doing it for her, Nat realized. She needed a partner, someone who fucked hard and didn't wait for permission, since Nat would be unlikely to give it.

Yen smiled sympathetically, and then leaned down to give Nat a soft, affectionate kiss. "If you want to punish me when you and Siobhan get back from your mission I'll let you. I promise. But for now," Yen giggled as she grabbed Natalie by her hair and pulled back, forcing her jaw open, and shoving a couple fingers in to keep her from biting down. "Suck my big, black cock!"

Yen stepped forward for a greater angle to thrust, and she drove nine inches of thick, wet rubber directly down Nat's throat in a single, ravishing thrust. The prosthetic cockhead smacked Nat in the tonsils on the way down and forced her to gag a little, making a sort of "Ga-lumph" sound in her throat as the crevice of Yen's big ass came to rest on her face. Yen reached across Nat's prone body and grabbed her pussy again, immediately jabbing her in the clit like it was a little punching-bag and Nat, despite herself, squealed in delight. She could taste Siobhan's pussy all over the fat cock clogging up her throat and she thought it was sweet, so sweet that she didn't mind sucking it while Yen quickly worked a rapid series of finger-fucked orgasms through her body, sending her to sleep again, and this time for the rest of the night.

#####

The abandoned steel mill in the forest outside of Happy Valley was crawling with Prins, all of them either in the form of tall, busty, and disturbingly erotic elves or bulking, brutish ogres. There were over a hundred of them, one of the largest Prin mobs Nat had ever seen, and it made her wonder were anyone could have gotten all the bio-printer material to make them all. Obviously they were sex-Prins, which was a dead giveaway because even now they were all engaged in some form of sexual activity, either listlessly masturbating and rolling around in pairs and three-ways.

Distracted by their sex-play, none of the Prins noticed the stealthy, sensual outline of two feminine shadows moving through the facility. When the sexy outlines weren't moving they were invisible, and even when they did move they made only the slightest disturbance in the visual field, mostly when moving from one background to another.

The nano-fiber stealth-suits painted onto Nat's and Siobhan's bodies were working perfectly, changing color to whatever was behind them, and even though their faces weren't covered the camouflage field generated by the suit actually covered their entire body in a small sphere. If any Prin were to get closer than a few inches the camouflage wouldn't work though, and they'd be looking directly at two young woman wearing white cat-suits so tight that the goose-bumps on their nipples could be seen.

Nat had an electromagnetic scanner on her wrist, a machine no bigger than a watch, and she kept checking it to see where the static interference was coming from. One of these Prins was a 'Queen,' an especially powerful and highly cognizant Prin that guided the others through a form of group-thought, like an ant-queen would for her hive. If Nat and Siobhan could manage to kill the Queen all the other Prins would become disorganized and stupid. They'd still be dangerous, but they'd be blind and goalless, easy to pick off one at a time.

"Alright," Nat whispered. "We're almost on top of the Queen. We-"

Nat turned to see that Siobhan had fallen behind; a small outline of a young girl's quivering body was all that she could make out. Nat silently crept back to Siobhan, close enough that they could see each other without the camouflage, and Nat groaned in frustration.

Siobhan was on her knees, whimpering pathetically and crying a little as she ground her swollen, engorged pussy against the ground, desperate for stimulation. Her nipples were so erect and swollen they each looked like the little penis of a young boy. Siobhan's body was still coming to grips with the massive amounts of A-4-D-C-AK saturating her. Nat knew from experience that it would be weeks before the young girl's petite body would process it completely, and all she had gotten was about fourteen hours.

"Siobhan," Nat whispered. "Pull yourself together!"

Siobhan made a small bubbling sound as she tried to choke back a sob. "Nat . . . oh fuck . . . I'm sorry. I just . . . I just . . . I'm just so fucking horny."

Nat groaned and rolled her eyes. "C'mon. Get the fuck up! If these Prins find us they are going to rape us to death!"

Just then, as if to answer Nat's worry, one of the elf Prins cried out orgasmically. Nat and Siobhan looked across the room to see that a particularly petite elf with short blond hair was being bent over a wooden crate, and a rather large ogre was forcefully wedging in gargantuan cock into the little Prin's tiny body. The prin was moaning girlishly as the ogre pushed in, the bulbous head of his green cock popping into her tight pussy like a battering ram into a warm cherry pie, and the elf's waist actually bulged from the massive insertion. The ogre started to rut, and the elf was so cumming her little brains out.

If either of the Prins had been real, living, actual organism the little elf girl would probably be dead, her organs all busted up into her ribcage, but most Prins were just warm, bio-synthetic ooze shaped around a basic plaster skeleton inside a bag of artificial skin. If you shot one in the head with a shotgun (as Nat had hundreds of times) it usually just exploded into a big blob of white goo, but some Prins were more advanced, and would even bleed red, imitation blood if wounded.

Siobhan's had glided down the front of her inflated cunt as she watched the tiny elf girl (who was built very much like herself) being sexually destroyed by the titanic beast pulverizing her with his heavy green dick.

"Wow," Siobhan moaned, clearly in lust. "Something about a cock being green is really sexy."

Nat rolled her eyes and grumbled. She grabbed Siobhan's hand and pulled it away from her dripping cum-gusher, forcing the redhead to her feet and into the next area. Nat was starting to get worried they'd be caught, especially when Siobhan started to bump into Nat's backside just so she could momentarily grind her hot, swollen cunt against Nat's firm ass. This was getting annoying.

#####

The center of the steel mill looked like something out of a nightmare, but it was probably made that way by the Prins to mimic whatever source material they had been designed from. There were flaming braziers, piles of bones, and dozens of silk banisters depicting lewd sex acts between elves, ogres, and other magical creatures. In the middle of the large space were two large wooden stakes that had been dug into the exposed earth, and from them hung a naked body wrapped in chains. Nat recognized the captive immediately from her briefing. It was Happy Valley's star soccer player, Lucas Kyle.

"Damn," Soibhan tried to whisper, but her little voice cracked because she was so horny, and the sight of Lucas's gorgeous body obviously tickled her. "I wouldn't mind interrogating him."

Nat hushed her partner, but she agreed, and her nipples stiffened a little at the sight of his perfect body as well. At just 18 Lucas was quite the stud. Tall, muscular without being too bulky, fresh-faced and sandy-blonde hair, not to mention his naked body was shaven clean and from his waist hung a deliciously plumb cock that even while only semi-erect was an impressive seven inches. It was big, thick, smooth, and solid, but not too crazy huge. That was what Nat liked.

"Ready for another ceremony, Lord Loki?" a deep, husky feminine voice asked. Out of the shadows emerged a curvaceous, buxom creature that oozed sexual power with her every strutting, bouncing step. This one was different from the other Prins, for although she was much like an elf she was a little shorter than the normally Amazonian supermodel-tall elves Nat had seen so far, and her figure was a voluptuous hourglass that reminded Nat of the actress Jayne Mansfield, but with the swagger of a truly tyrannical dominatrix. Her gigantic pear-shaped breasts were bare and defied any influence of gravity, and although each one must have been the weight of a watermelon the skin holding them up was taut and flawless, flexing like large muscles with every deep breath.

Her body was softer and rounder than the other elves, all of whom sported athletic physiques and some even had six-pack abs, and the hypnotic globes of her swaying ass looked powerful enough to crack a walnut between them. She had light brown hair that trailed down her body like a waterfall of milk-chocolate, and her piercing blue eyes sparkled with an arrogant superiority. The Prin was utterly naked, except for a simple, elegant golden tiara around her head, marking her as a queen. This was not only a Prin modeled after the Elf Queen in the Hentai, but there was no doubt in Nat's mind that this was also the Hive-Queen. This was the Prin Nat needed to take out.

"No . . . no more . . . please," Lucas gasped, his strong, articulate voice breaking a little from exhaustion. His strapping chest was caked with dried sweat, and the perfectly sculpted muscles were twitching from fatigue. He looked like a racehorse forced to run a grueling distance, but despite the weariness of his spirit his flesh was still strong and virile. Nat could see his handsome penis slowly stiffening.

"But my lord," The Elf Queen insincerely whined, "how else are you going to remember your past life?" As the Queen spoke to him she leaned over at the waist over his shoulder, spilling her enormous bust over his neck and almost swallowing his head. Her hand glided down his naked chest like a viper and grabbed his exhausted cock, expertly stroking it back to life for another round of what Nat was sure had been a series of exhausting fuck-sessions. Lucas's thighs were glistening so much with dried cum that Nat had to wonder how many times the Elf Queen had fucked him already, and she wondered how many more times a young stud like Lucas could go. Apparently he was good for one more at least, as the foreskin of his swelling pussy-stuffer peeled back to reveal a bulbous soft-pink helmet that flanged out like the tip of a large mushroom. Lucas grunted and his balls tightened up into his crotch, the smooth skin of his scrotum tightening to reveal just how big and heavy they were, each easily being the size of an apricot, and no doubt brimming with copious amounts of teenage spunk.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers