Natalie Jenner vs. The Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"I'm not . . . I'm not Loki," Lucas nearly cried, but his pain was subdued by the rising power of arousal, his hardening prick painfully overused but still ready to please. "There is no Loki. You elves . . . none of you are real. You're Prins. You're-AAGGHH!"

Lucas screamed deeply as the Elf Queen cupped his balls and squeezed, not hard enough to pop them but more than enough to hurt. "Shut up! You are Loki! You are my God! You just don't remember. These humans have tricked you somehow, made you forget yourself. We are your loyal elves, your servants, and I am your most faithful concubine. I am real. I am real. I AM REAL!"

Nat turned to Siobhan and gently brushed her on the shoulder. "That's the Prin-queen," she whispered. "Do you see the way she's acting? She's developed a small level of sentience and its driving her insane. She's the one controlling all the other Prins. If we take her out UNABU can take out the rest with little risk of collateral damage."

Soibhan looked frightened and pressed her body against Nat's for comfort. "Does she truly think she's real? I mean . . . that's so sad."

Nat sighed deeply, but she did wrap her arm around the rookie to give a small reassuring hug. "She's a machine. A robot printed from an online blueprint. Nothing more. Even her sentience is only a simulation. She's trying to live out her programming and be the actual character she's based off of in the Hentai, which means she needs to find a real live Loki to justify her own existence. As soon as she realizes that this boy isn't actually Loki she is probably going to kill him, and then go on a rampage that may kill hundreds more."

"What do we do?"

Nat grabbed Siobhan's perky little ass and gave it a squeeze. "I'm going to distract the Elf Queen and attack her while you untie Lucas Kyle and get him away from this place. I'll put the Prin-queen down the moment I have an opportunity."

"But you don't even have a gun! All you have is that combat knife."

Nat's hand grazed over the handle of the large combat knife she had stabbed to her leg. "It'll be enough," she said, looking over the intimidating body of the Prin-queen. "It'll be more than enough."

#####

Lucas moaned intensely as the Elf Queen began to suck on the head of his penis, running her long tongue over the thick groove of his helmet and the tight opening of his cum-saturated urethra, sucking powerfully to get every last salty drop into her mouth. Without even struggling she dove down and took his cock to the base, her chin slapping against his balls and his cockhead going nearly into her stomach. Lucas was a big boy, but compared to the orges wandering around his dick was child's play, and the Queen made easy sport out of him.

As the Queen began to furiously felate the young stud she looked up with a mixture of smug dominance and a sort of wishful submissiveness; as she was simultaneously attempting to service her lord but also force him to accept her delusion. She was certain that if her god could experience enough sexual pleasure he would be woken up from whatever spell the humans had put on him. She just wasn't fucking him hard enough, but she would, even if it killed him.

Lucas (Loki?) was twitching and whimpering a little, moments from another explosive orgasm down the Elf Queen's talented throat when she noticed movement from behind. An outline moving though the air not unlike one of her elves, being a feminine but athletic shape, but its bust were far less impressive than her usual sisters. There was something long, straight, and glinting slightly in the ghostly figure's hand, and the Elf Queen only had a millisecond to guess that it was a knife, but that was all she needed.

"OOF!" Nat coughed painfully as the heel of the Elf Queen's foot slammed into her gut, kicking her with the strength of a steroid-filled mule. The kick had come so fast that Nat hadn't seen it coming but it hit hard enough to send her flying through the air and skidding across the ground, her knife sliding away from her.

The Elf Queen popped off of Lucas's cock and turned around, swaggering toward Nat's nearly invisible form with deadly anger. "Who is this? Who dares interrupt the Elf Queen while she pleases her lord and master, Loki?"

Nat was crawling across the ground and struggling to breathe. She hadn't been hit that hard in a long, long time.

The Elf Queen could see the outline of Nat's toned buttocks swaying in the air as she scraped along the floor. Chuckling smugly, the Elf Queen raised her hand over the cloaked woman and there grew an electrical pressure in the air. A sickeningly bright blue light flashed from the Prin's open palm.

zzzzZZZZAAAPP!!

"AAAAAGHGH!!" Nat screamed as a sudden bolt of electrical energy struck her lower back, shocking her body so powerfully that she bounced off the floor. The nano-fibers that made up her skintight stealth-suit were instantly overcharged and destroyed, leaving Nat visible and unprotected, but also nearly naked. The suit that had been sprayed onto her body like a layer of paint burned and sizzled from the power surge, and as she squirmed on the floor in flaked off of her in large chunks, leaving her naked and vulnerable.

That explained the interference from the static electricity, Nat realized. Something about the Prin's body was generating a huge amount of energy, and no doubt that phenomenon was related to her high level of sentience.

The Elf Queen snorted. "What bitch is this? What flat-chested little slut thinks she can kill the Elf Queen?"

Nat tried to kick the Prin; aiming for her stomach, but the Queen caught her by the ankle and twisted. Nat yelled out and was rolled on her back. The Prin followed up by stomping Nat on the crotch, the hard heel of her foot crushing the sexy soldier's pussy. Nat clenched her teeth and hissed. The crotch-stomp hurt, but worryingly enough it had actually felt a little good. Now that her naked body was finally free of the stealth-suit she felt like a new woman, as if she had just stepped out of a hot shower and experienced a satisfying orgasm.

"Silly little fuck-toy," the Queen condescended, reaching down and grabbing Nat by the throat, lifting her up into the air as if she weighed no more than a doll. "Mmm, you are rather pretty though . . . for a human. Maybe I'll let Master Loki play with you once before I kill you."

The wrestling of chains caught the Elf Queen's attention, and she turned around to see another outline of a young naked woman moving through the air, this one tampering with her master's restraints.

"Get away from him!" The Queen yelled, and with incredibly strength throwing Nat's body like a projectile.

THUD!

Nat's naked form struck Siobhan full on, hitting the little girl hard enough that the nano-fibers in her suit suffered a glitch and for a moment she was visible. The two women went tumbling to the ground, all arms and legs and naked breasts rolling over one another. The Queen raised her arm and sent another flying bolt of electricity at the prone soldiers, painfully shocking them both and causing their bodies to spasm against one other.

"AAAAGGHH!!" they both screamed, Siobhan's nano-fiber suit disintegrating from her body just as Nat's had.

The two women wiggled and writhed on the ground as their vision swam from shock, both unable to move or speak. For almost a minute they hovered on the edge of consciousness, and as Nat finally woke up from her fog she saw that they were now surrounded. Several of the biggest, burliest, and most disgustingly hung ogre-Prins she had ever seen stood around her in a semi-circle, looking down at her past their gigantic, obscenely green cocks.

Siobhan was whimpering as she was lifted off the floor by one of the ogres, whose huge hand pulled her little legs open with ease, exposing her puffy pink pussy to them all. The Queen chuckled when she saw how engorged the little girl's vaginal mound was, and she crept up to pod at it with her finger. Slowly inserting two of them to the first knuckle, Siobhan was already so soaked that a river of her pre-cum ran down the Queen's forearm and dripped from her elbow.

"How adorable," The Queen cooed in a false, insincere sneer. "This little sex-puppet is so horny she's practically pissing herself. Why don't you ogres take care of this one?"

As the Queen said this she laughed evilly and leaned over to give Siobhan's pussy a hard kiss, sucking momentarily on her inflamed clit and even penetrating Siobhan at little with the tip of her tongue. The Irish girl responded by whimpering and wiggling in the ogre's immovable grasp, but her little body didn't have the power to resist, and her nipples shot up like little pencil-erasers.

The ogre holding her pulled her up a little higher, and then smothered her with a disgusting, sloppy kiss, pushing its fat green tongue into her small mouth, filling it completely and even stuffing it down her throat, probing her deeply with serpentine slithering. Siobhan's green eyes were wide with shock as she gagged on the slimy green tongue creeping down her throat, and her little legs kicked wildly as she struggled to breathe. The ogre lowered her small body onto the football-sized head of his monstrous penis, and her body sat down on it like it was a narrow stool. Nat couldn't believe that an elephant-cock like that could get inside a tiny girl like Siobhan, but it was. The Irish cutie whimpered and moaned pathetically as her pussy-lips expanded to limits they never had before, and a cock the size of a strong man's forearm punched up into her gut.

THUD!

Nine inches of vaginal-devastation socked into Siobhan's pussy, hitting her cervix with a sound like a baseball bat hitting a bag of nectarines. The Irish girl's body froze up suddenly, her every little muscle flexing for a brief, excruciating moment, but then she started to melt around the rock-hard flesh as her body went into sexual-shock. She tried to scream at first, but the thick green tongue slipping into her stomach prevented anything but a chocked muffle from escaping. The ogre began to rock her back on his massive cock gingerly, only thrusting his hips into her one inch at a time, and from the mind-broken cock-cushion came little muffled moans of submissive pleasure.

"Stop playing gentle with her and FUCK HER!" the Queen yelled at the ogre impatiently. "I want you to break this one, idiot. Fuck this one until her spine snaps!" Without waiting for the less intelligent Prin to respond, the queen grabbed Siobhan but her tiny waist and violently shoved her down, impaling her on almost fourteen inches of green cock in brutal thrust. The head of the ogres cock made a visual impression in Siobhan's midsection as it punched her from the inside, slamming against her gut and punching her womb up into her lungs (at least it felt that way). Siobhan struggled to inhale as she wiggled futilely on the impaling penis, her legs twitching as a series of very painful orgasms started to rip through her, and her juices gushed down the ogre's apple-sized testicles and onto Nat's face.

The ogre pulled its tongue out from Soibhan's throat, and with it came a small explosion of spit with a loud 'POP.' Siobhan had a catatonic expression on her face with her tongue hanging out and her eyes rolled all the way up, but as the ogre started to buck her up and down on his meaty spear she started to grunt and squeal, at first in bewildering pain but very quickly her gasps and moans become hotter and wetter. Within a minute she was wailing like a shameless nymphomaniac and gushing like watermelon being hit with a sledge hammer.

"RRRRAAAAA!!" the ogre fucking Siobhan's brains out roared. Its giant green testicles clung up into its crotch as they pumped a gallon of hot, artificial semen deep into the girl's body, so much of it rushing in so fast that it exploded from the edges of her overstuffed vagina and splashed across both their bodies, and her stomach briefly swelling like a pregnant woman.

Siobhan's back arched out so radically it indeed did look like her spine would snap, and she let out a piercing screech as she came, her orgasm hitting her with the speed of a runaway locomotive and reducing her mind to a warm puddle.

The ogre was holding onto her tiny waist as strongly as he could, but she slipped from his grasp and went flying off of his cum-spewing cock like a bottle-rocket filled with spunk. She hit the ground and rolled, landing on her back and writhing in the dirt mindlessly, tears running down her vacant, smiling face.

Then the next ogres picked her up, and started the process over again.

Nat was next.

#####

"No," the Queen said, pushing an ogre back with surprising strength. The giant beast had bend bending over to pick up Nat but the Queen stepped between them and placed her foot on Nat's face. "This one is mine. Go fuck that little one."

The ogre growled, stupidly defying its Queen to satisfy its own basic programming which told it to fuck whatever it could.

The Queen's beautiful face contorted in rage, and with blinding speed she grabbed the ogre's face and squeezed it in the palm of her hand, her long elegant fingers crushing its ugly nose and lips.

ZZZZAAAPP!!

POP!

The Queen unleashed a wave of electrical energy so sudden and powerful that the ogre's head exploded, and it fell to the ground spewing a thick, white ooze from its neck that was not unlike semen. That was what most Prins looked like on the inside, being made of the noxious, viscous material.

The Queen smiled to herself and wound her hand into Nat's hair, dragging her naked body over to where Lucas was bound by the chain. Pulling Nat to her knees, the Queen leaned over and kissed her, but not in a way that was gentle or loving. Her kiss was hard, dominant, and assertive. The Queen pushed her tongue into Nat's mouth and pushed hers down, probing as deeply into the soldier's throat as she could go. Nat was not strong enough to stop the kiss her but she tried to resist becoming aroused. She was failing at that too though, because the Queen was an incredible kisser, and as one of her hands began to tweak Nat's nipples the soldier couldn't stop from moaning in satisfaction.

When the queen pulled back there was a thick strand of saliva connecting their puffy lips, which the Queen licked back up and sucked into her mouth, gathering onto the surface of her tongue and then spitting it all out across Nat's face. Nat frowned but she was too horny to turn away, instead licking her lips to taste what was left of the Queen's kiss. The Queen smiled down at her and knew she was winning, so she took a wide stance in front of Nat and pushed her hairless, dripping pussy into Nat's face, planting her hot, wet lips right onto the stubborn soldier's mouth. Nat tried to hold herself back but the Queen was grinding against her face, and just to breathe Nat had to open her mouth and begin licking, probing into the folds of the Prin's artificial pussy just to get a few moment of air. The Prin's clit was hard and erect, emerging from the hood of her pussy by a good three inches, and Nat even sucked on it like it was a little cock, running her tongue along the underside and reaching up to grab the Queen's generous ass. It didn't help that the Prin's pussy tasted delicious, or that her artificial fluids were saturated with A-4-D-C-AK, making Nat even hornier and more submissive the more she sucked.

"Oh, mmmm," the Queen Moaned, tweaking one of her own giant pink nipples so hard a little trickle of A-4-D-C-AK milk poured out of it. "What a good little slut you are. Maybe I will let you live for a little while."

The Queen grabbed Nat by the hair again and pulled her up, this time suffocating Nat between her giant breasts, pushing her erect nipples into the defeated woman's mouth and hugging her so tightly she couldn't breathe.

"Would you like that, my little slut? Would you like spending the rest of your life servicing me and my Lord Loki?"

Nat's mouth was too full of breast-meat to respond, but even as she was nearly unconscious from oxygen-deprivation she managed to reach up with her hand on give the Queen her middle-finger, telling her quite clearly to go 'fuck herself.'

The Queen didn't like that. She hugged Nat even tighter and rammed her knee into Nat's gut, driving what little air she had left out of her lungs. The Queen let go and Nat fell to the floor gasping for air, clutching her stomach and also furiously rubbing her snatch. She was no horny it was hurting her.

"On second thought, I am going to kill you," the Queen said. "But first you are going to suck my Lord's beautiful cock. I think he needs to enjoy your skilled mouth at least once before you die."

The Queen once again grabbed Nat's hair and dragged her up to Lucas. The handsome boy was also painfully aroused, having watched everything from his bindings while unable to pleasure himself. His cock was so thick and hard that his pink helmet had grown ad darker red, and his testicles had swollen up visibly. He was panting and humping the air, so close to an orgasm but left hanging on the edge, and yet he had an expression of reluctance. Nat could tell he did not want to rape her, but physically he was beyond having a choice, they both were. The A-4-D-C-AK in their bodies was going to make them fuck whether they wanted to or not. There was a brief exchange of eye-contact between Nat and Lucas, and in that second they came to an unspoken understanding. They were each okay fucking the other, because they found each other attractive, and despite their small age difference Nat would have gladly fucked this high school athlete's brains out any day of the week.

"I'm sure this will help you remember yourself, Lord Loki," the Queen said a little desperately. "You've raped hundreds of mortal women. I'm sure this will wake you up."

The Queen bent down and run her tongue over Lucas's sticky chest, licking down the crevices of his muscles and sucking up the salty excess of sex that coated him. She came down to his cock and gave it a few wet kisses, digging her tongue a little into the tight fold of his foreskin and licking the salty leather of his balls as well. Then she pulled Nat in, and without resisting she opened her mouth and tried her best to take him all in one shove. Lucas was a big stud though, and Nat was not the champion cocksucker that the Callahan girls were and choked on it a little. Still, Nat didn't need the Queen's hand on her head to keep going, because she was going to enjoy this. She looked up and gave Lucas a deep, intense gaze that Nat was not accustomed to giving, but when she did she was very intimidating. "Come on, boy," it was like she was saying with her eyes. "Fuck my mouth. Give it to me."

Lucas started to moan and buck, fucking Nat's mouth hard enough that he was hitting the sides of her throat and making wet little smacking sounds as she struggled to keep up. Nat started to moan too when the Queen reached back and pushed two of her fingers into Nat's pussy, plunging them in and out rapidly to encourage the sucking soldier to rock her body back and forth faster. Nat wasn't just sucking Lucas's cock with her mouth anymore; she was using her whole body, rolling on her knees like a battering ram as her esophagus tightened around his wide flanged mushroom-tip, pulling him deeper with every thrust.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The Queen started to spank Nat, smacking her toned ass-cheeks with viciously smart blows, leaving them pink and raw. Nat was loving it. She would have screamed but there was too much cock down her throat and so instead all that came out was a muffled gargling sound.

"Holy shit!" Lucas cried, his beautiful chest beating like a godly drum. "I'm . . . I'm cumming!"

"Yes, my lord," The Queen happily exclaimed, running her hands down his chest. "Climax! Fill this unworthy mortal with your godly essence!"

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers