Natalie Jenner vs. The Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers

Lucas roared like a young lion when he came, his cock pulsing so powerfully that it actually made a gushing sound, and Nat's throat bulged with the strain of it. His first blast went deep, right into her stomach, but the impact was enough to push her back, and the next wave of cum filled her throat and mouth, and she was overwhelmed with the salty taste of his sperm. His cum was thick and hot, so viscous that Nat could have chewed it like gum, and its scent was so powerful it cleared her sinuses out. His third blast filled her to capacity, and she was unable to hold it all in. She tried to swallow it all but she gagged a little and hiccupped, causing a surge of the thick boy-paste to shoot out of her nose. She chugged the cock-cream a bit more, but the Queen let her go and Nat popped off, coughing a little and letting several cups' worth of the cum splatter across Lucas's shins and the Queen's feet.

"Please . . .," Nat whined, gasping for air. "Let me fuck him. Let me experience Loki's powerful cock before you kill me."

Nat had an idea.

The Queen nodded her head. "Of course mortal, of course. Even you should get a small taste of Heaven before I send you to Hell."

Nat climbed up Lucas's naked body because she was too jittery and weak to stand on her own, and the whole way she showered his body with kisses and licks, tasting his abs, pectorals, neck, and finally his lips, and he kissed back despite the fact that Nat's mouth was saturated with his cum. Her firm breasts melted against his the hard muscles of his hot chest, and she wrapped her shivering legs around his powerful, athletic waist, lowering her hot cunt onto the head of his already hardening cock. Even for an 18 year old, Lucas was incredibly virile, and Nat had to admire him for that. Pulling herself down a little, she cried out and bit her lip as his cock duck into her. He was not the biggest she had even had (especially considering the enormous Prins who had so violently raped her, just like Siobhan was getting now) but his phallus was perfect. He had just the right amount of rugged muscle and just the right curve to hit her clit and her g-spot in a single stroke, and Nat started to bounce on his lap like a little girl playing horsey with her father. Her breasts slapped against his chest and his face, and her nails dud into his back and left small scratches.

"What are you doing?" Lucas whispered, barely able to speak because his body was shuddering with so much pleasure.

"Give her want she wants," Nat whispered back, biting his earlobe. "Be what she wants."

Lucas's handsome eyes went wide when he realzied what Nat meant, and he nodded. "I . . . I remember!" He yelled. "I am Loki! I am your God, your Creator, your Master! I am Loki! I AM LOKI!" Lucas yelled until his voice echoed throughout the steel-mill. "I AM LOKI AND I AM FUCKING THIS MORTAL BITCH!"

"Ah . . . fucking . . . shit," Nat grunted, her body shuddering and clumsily slipping down, impaling her all the way on his cock. She gritted her teeth and roared femininely as she came, finally shaking with an orgasm that she wanted. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!"

Nat slammed her hips against him like she was trying to hurt him, and all the while she tugged at the chains binding him. Tears rolled down her cheeks as came to a screaming climax, and she bit down hard on the muscle of his bicep to contain her bliss.

"Oh my Lord, thank the gods," The Elf Queen cooed, kneeling underneath Nat's gyrated ass and licking up the drops of sex-honey that dripped from his balls. "I knew you would come back to me! I knew you would remember who you really are!"

"Untie me, slut!" Lucas commanded. "Unbind your God so that he might destroy this unworthy slut with his mighty thunderbolt. Loki wishes to fuck this bitch until her mind breaks! Unbind me!"

"Right away, my Lord! Yes!" The Elf Queen had a dazed, happy expression on her face as she stumbled over his naked body, undoing the chains that held him up, and freeing his arms. This was his moment to try and escape, but Nat's body was too good to ignore, and instead of acting rationally Lucas actually was caught up in the heat of the moment. Freed, he pushed Nat to the ground and mounted her, lowering his mouth to her nipple and biting it. He began to thrust in and out of her, his muscular thighs slapping against her pussy as he thoroughly fucked the daylights out of her. This wasn't what Nat had been expecting. In fact, this was bad. If he fucked her TOO hard she'd be too exhausted and airheaded to fight back or try and escape. Feeling another mindblowing intense orgasm on the way, she reached down with one hand and ran it down the crevice of his tight, scrumptious ass, finding the tight opening of his anus. Her middle-finger pushed in, and with great resistance she worked it so deep that that knuckle of her hand was tickling his rim, and her fingertip was jabbing into his prostate.

"Fu-fu-fu-FUUUUCCCKKK!!" Lucas cried, suddenly pushed into an orgasm. He came into Nat's pussy and slammed forward, pushing her across the ground and making her yelp like a kicked dog. Nat was cumming too, again and just to stop from screaming she bit down into the hard muscle of his bicep, unable to stop the way her body shivered and wiggled uncontrollably. She was cumming so wetly that it felt like she was peeing, and her knees wobbled so weekly she wasn't sure if she would be able to stand afterward.

The two lovers held each other like that for what felt like several minutes, each of their twitching, perfect bodies slowly coming down from their shared climax, their fragile forms bit by bit coming to grips with the power of their sexuality. Nat was crying tears of deep satisfaction, and Lucas was gasping so intensely that he was drooling on her face. The sweat dripping from his chest on to hers sizzled against her skin, and it was a long time before his cum-spewing cock finally softened enough that he could withdraw it without hurting her.

On weak, shuddering knees Lucas came to a standing position over Nat's panting body. He took his huge cock in both hands and slowly stoked it, whimpering a little from the aching pain of his most recent orgasm, and he unleashed a few final spurts of cum over her body, splashing thick white streaks of man-milk over her quivering breasts, lips, and eyes.

"Oh . . . my . . . God," the Elf Queen gasped, hugging Lucas tightly and smashing her large breasts into his wet chest. She kissed him, and he kissed back, grabbing her ass-cheeks so tightly that the tight flesh oozed between his fingers, and the elf responding by squealing happily. "I knew you'd come back to me. I knew what these nasty humans have been saying have all been lies. I am the real Elf Queen, and you are the real Loki. I am not some . . . some 'Prin' as they call it. You and I are going to rebuild our kingdom together. We will enslave humankind, and you will fuck their champions into hot, mindless little puddles like you did to this stupid little tomboy."

Suddenly one of the chains that had bound Lucas was tossed into the air, and it came down tightly around the Elf Queen's neck. The Prin felt a pair of warm, erect nipples poking into her back, and she felt the strong calf and thigh of Nat's leg wrap around her own, holding her in place.

"This tomboy isn't done with you yet, you fat bitch!" Nat hissed into her ear, and then leaned back, pulling the Elf Queen into an incredibly uncomfortable position on the ground, and choking her airway (Prins did need to breathe somewhat) with the iron chain. But the Queen's body began to sizzle with electric energy. She was going to shock Nat to death.

"FUCK HER!" Nat yelled at Lucas. "Fuck her before she can concentrate another blast of energy!"

Lucas did as he was told, and with the virility of a prized stud her pushed the cum-covered head of his semi-erect prick against the Queen's vulva and plunged in. The artificial aphrodisiac in her body instantly snapped his cock to full stature, and within second he was plowing her with a full eleven inches of hot, young, cock. Lucas fucked the Queen with a vengeance, unleashing all of the anger and fear he had felt the last few days onto her voluptuous body, slapping his womb-breaking dick in and out of her so fast that her tits bounced on her chest and slapped her in the face every time she tried to look up.

"LOKI! LOKI! OH MY LORD, LOKI!" she cried, cumming her brains and whimpering pathetically as her pussy exploded over his tent-pole.

"My name is Lucas, you fucking bitch!" he yelled, slapping her across the face so hard that it knocked the spit out of her mouth. "I was in the bathroom getting a blowjob from my girlfriend when your fucking ogres burst in and raped us both. You almost killed her, you fat-tittied cow! Now enjoy this orgasm, you bloated cock-cushion, because it is going to be your last!"

Lucas slammed his dick up into the Queen so hard that it felt to her like her g-spot was cracked in half, and she came so hard she was unable to even inhale for a few, exquisitely painful moments, but when she finally was able to breathe she screamed to the heavens of her mind-blowing, brain-boiling, soul-crushing orgasm. A waterfall of cum exploded from her cunt, all over Lucas's cock, and her erect nipples gushed with streams of milk that sailed several feet into the air. Her eyes rolled back and her tongue flopped out as she gurgled mindlessly like a drunk, drowning in a hot ocean of sexual oblivion. Her body confused for almost a minute, her breast jiggling hypnotically as her mind and body were broken by the power of her own euphoria.

Through tears and high-pitched gasps she managed to whimper " . . . Lord Loki."

Nat smirked, and gave Lucas a look of impressed admiration. She gave the catatonic, broken Queen a little kiss on her cheek, and then sharply twisted the chain around her neck.

SNAP!

####

With the Queen dead the other Prins lost their direction, and it only took an hour for UNABU forces to exterminate them. Of course that hadn't been enough to stop Siobhan from being brutally gang-raped by those horse-cocked ogres almost a dozen times, and when Nat was finally able to rescue her she was so stuffed with A-4-D-C-AK that it leaked out of her eyes when she cried. Thanks to the conditioning she was subjected to by Dr. Yen though, Siobhan was able to survive, but not without a good deal of rehabilitation.

UNABU had a special facility just for that sort of thing, a small clinic and a number of private rooms at a resort on a small island in the Caribbean. Nat and her team had vacationed there several times while recovering from A-4-D-C-AK exposure or other injuries, and the island was the perfect place for such treatment as the local culture encouraged public nudity, public sex, and casual encounters.

It took Siobhan a week to recover to the point that she could talk and interact with other people without mindlessly humping them like a horny dog, and when she got to that point Nat flew down to meet her and finish her own recovery.

Nat was currently napping on the beach, dozing with a book over her face, on a towel with a large umbrella protecting her from the sizzling heat of the Caribbean sun. Her toned, well-built body was covered by nothing but a revealing black bikini that Natasha had bought for her, a bikini that was much skimpier than anything she would have bought for herself. Her skin glistened under a layer of sunscreen and sweat, and as she dozed in and out of sleep her hands wandered over her body and pushed her bikini bottoms down her thighs. Shamelessly (which is not a word usually associated with Nat) she glided her hand over the wet lips of her pussy, publically masturbating right there on the beach as she daydreamed. She drew some appreciative stares, but no one paid any special attention to her. That kind of behavior was common enough on the island, and in fact not five feet from her Lucas was fucking the shit out of a tiny young local girl. The mocha-skinned cutie had silky black hair tied up into adorable pigtails, which Lucas was holding onto as her slam-fucked her slender butt from behind. She was crying out with every thrust and biting the material of her towel to not scream too loudly as the hung stud fucked her harder than she ever had been before.

Lucas had come with Siobhan to recover on the island, and he had spent the entirety of that time living out his newfound 'godhood,' or at least the godly level of confidence he now felt. For a boy who hasn't lost his virginity more than a few months ago, Lucas was an impeccable stud, and he had spread his seed around a good percentage of the island's inhabitants in the short time he had been here.

His current victim couldn't have been older than 19 herself, although the itsy-bitsy thong bikini she had been prancing around the beach in indicated she was far from innocent. She didn't speak a word of English and Lucas didn't know any Spanish, but that didn't stop him from getting her bikini off in ten minutes flat, and in less than another ten minutes he had her on her knees sucking a white boy's cock for the first time, and now he was fucking her so hard she was about to pass out.

Nat stared at his gorgeous ass and it bounced on the island girl's bubble butt, and she sped up her masturbating, wanting to cum at the same time the Lucas did, but she was interrupted as a cold, wet splash of salt water doused her sizzling body.

"Aagh!" Nat cried, her nipples perking up from the cold water.

"Hey Na! Wanna go for a swim!" Siobhan asked, standing directly over Nat's face. She was completely naked except for a wet t-shirt that left her entire midsection exposed, and the white material was so transparent that her nipples were plainly visible. Her vulva and vaginal mound were still very swollen and pink, but was only half the size it had been the night of the mission. Her body was still processing all of the drugs Dr. Yen and the ogres had pumped into her, but her energetic young body and impressive metabolism were doing a good job processing it, with the inevitable effect of boosting her libido into overdrive. Siobhan had worked up a decent tan, but her skin was still peachy white around her breasts and where the outline of a thong rode up her thighs. She had a thong-bikini tanline that she was currently trying to get rid of by not wearing any panties.

"No," Nat groaned, continuing to masturbate.

"Oh . . . alright," Siobhan sighed sadly. "Well, can I masturbate with you?"

Nat growled, but nodded, and the little red head giggle happily and she crawled down on top of her new role-model and hero. Nat shivered from the cold wetness of Siobhan's body, but the feeling of their perky tits smashing together felt good, and Siobhan was pressing her leg against Nat's vulva in a way that felt amazing. The two girls hugged as they gently grinded their pussies together, and soon they were both whimpering erotically and exchanging small, intimate kisses. This activity drew a few more stares, but still this was not unusual for the locals, and it wasn't as if Nat and Siobhan were the only lesbian couple fucking each other on the beach at that moment.

"Damn you two look good together," Lucas complimented. He was walking back to them naked and glorious, his muscular body dripping with sweat and his erect cock swaying with every step. He was holding it with one hand and stroking it gently. "Can I finish on you?"

Nat looked past him to see the petite island girl he had been fucking was totally passed out. Her face was catatonic and blissful, buried in her towel as her ass stuck up in the air, and her little pussy was still gushing with her own cum, but not Lucas's. She had clearly cum several times, but Lucas hadn't popped even once.

Nat gave Siobhan a deep, tongue-filled kiss, and the turned her head upward to Lucas's thick bitch-breaker, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, welcoming his nut like a hungry baby bird. Siobhan did the same, her tongue touching Nat's along the side.

"Holy shit," Lucas grunted, beating his dick angrily. "That looks so fucking hot! FUCK!"

Lucas came, and he showered the two girls with several thick ropes of cum that splashed across their faces and tongues, filling both of their mouths and then some. A good amount of it soaked into Siobhan's red hair, but she didn't mind, since he had cum over every inch of her body by now.

Lucas beamed like a sun-god as he kneeled down and fed Nat his cock, and she sucked it clean while Siobhan ran her own tongue over Nat's face, scooping up the puddles of cum that covered her. Lucas then pulled his dick out and lifted it up, so Nat could lick and suck the bottom of his balls, and so Siobhan could get a turn sucking on the bulbous head.

"This is fun, but I need to get cleaned up," Nat said, smacking her lips against Lucas' salty testicles. "How about we head back to the hotel and share a hot, steamy shower?"

Siobhan giggled happily and kissed her again, which clearly meant 'yes.'

####

The three lovers were all arms and thrusting hips as they clumsily stumbled into their shared hotel room, a modestly small two room suite with a single large bed that overlooked the coastline. That bed had gotten a lot of use in the last week, as had the couch, and the chairs, and the table . . . and just about every other flat surface available. It took Nat forever to swipe her keycard through the security-slot and Lucas's hand groped up and down her own slit, while Siobhan was whining for more attention as she ran kisses up and down Nat's arms, and was grinding her hairless pussy against Nat's leg.

The trio made it only about five steps into the room before falling over one another, Nat practically throwing Siobhan over the couch so that her perky little butt stuck out and separated, revealing her swollen pussy, which she wiggled with eager, impatient lust.

Nat grabbed Lucas's thickening cock and stroked it to life, kissing the young man deeply as she lead pulled him toward Siobhan's dripping Irish pussy, leading him by the cock like a dog on a leash. She giggled a little as she slapped the heavy cock up into Siobhan's very sensitive pussy, and was happy to see how it made the little girl squirm and whimper so pathetically. Siobhan was shivering with anticipation and just a little bit of fear, knowing intimately just how hard Lucas could fuck, but she wanted it, and she wanted it bad.

Lucas grabbed two fistfuls of Siobhan's ass and pulled her back, pushing his cock deep into her swollen snatch and causing the little slut to squeal and bite down on a pillow to stop from screaming. Her pussy gushed like a piece of fruit being hit with a hammer as Lucas fucked her, and if Siobhan was hoping for a gentle fuck she wasn't going to get it, because Nat was provoking Lucas to thrust harder and harder but tapping her finger against his tight anus and cradling his heavy balls in her other hand.

"Fuck her," Nat whispered into his ear. "Fuck her hard. Fuck her like you want to hurt her. Fuck her like you're trying to prove a point. She needs it anyway, you both do. This is the best way to get the drugs out of your system, so don't feel bad about slamming this little slut's brains out. C'mon stud, I want to hear her yelp. FUCK HER!"

Nat slapped his ass, spanking him hard to get him to fuck Siobhan even harder. He did grunting deeply as his abdominals clenched tightly, his thrusts slamming the little girl so hard that he was almost sending her over the couch. Siobhan lost her grasp on the pillow and started crying, tears of severe, painful bliss rolling down her cheeks. Nat leaned over to kiss Siobhan's cheek, running her tongue over the little girl's face, and loving the salty taste of her tears.

This was not typical behavior for Nat. She was usually reserved, cool, and shy. She was not sexually extroverted or dominant, and she did not go looking for sex, partly because she was good-looking enough that she knew she could get it when she wanted it, but also partly because sex never came with strings unattached, and she hated strings. She was a little stunned with herself for acting this way, but she didn't hold back either. Maybe it was the drugs in her body, maybe it was the sexual liberty of the island, maybe it was because she still hated the shit out of this stupid, slutty little redhead she had become so endeared with, or maybe it was a combination of all those things, but Nat felt a sense of liberation, catharsis, and dominance that she never had before.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers