Natalie Jenner vs. The Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers

And all those feeling went rushing away the moment she felt a cold, strong hand slap down on her naked ass.

Nat yelped and turned, her vision filled with a giant pair of pale white breasts capped with two conical, erect nipples.

"Yen!" Nat exclaimed. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Dr. Chelsea Yen was standing behind the rutting Lucas naked and sticky with sweat, her long black hair tied up in a messy bun, and sexy Asian eyes hidden behind a sharp pair of sunglasses. Lucas also yelped in surprise and turned, his stiff cock snapping out of Siobhan's pussy with a loud 'POP' that left the little girl writhing in orgasmic shock, and pushed the young man into a sudden climax of his own. Unable to hold back, Lucas's face went slack with blissful release as her grabbed his pulsing cock and started pumping it like a shotgun, shooting gush after massive gush of hot, thick cum all over Yen's stomach and bare vulva, a few strands flying up high enough to drape over her breasts and one even hitting her sunglasses.

Yen smiled and licked her lips, running a finger up the underside of Lucas's oozing cock and scooping up a hefty dollop of his spunk. She put it in her mouth and sucked down.

"Mmm, delicious," Yen said. "I can barely taste any A-4-D-C-AK at all. I bet you'll be drug-free in a few days. Too bad. I love that shit."

"What the fuck are doing here, Yen?" Nat repeated sitting down on the couch and shyly covering her naked breasts with her arms. It didn't matter that she had been so sexually liberal this last week, or that she and Yen had shared many sloppy nights of dirty sex together before, Nat did not like being surprised, and she was not comfortable with Yen just inviting herself into this small hotel room that had become her sexual sanctuary.

"Just checking in on my favorite patients, sweetie," Yen answered with an obnoxiously sweet voice. She ran her hand over the dripping surface of Siobhan's crotch, eliciting from the barely-conscious girl a shuddering little whimper. Yen then brought the pussy-soaked palm to her mouth and licked it clean. "Wow. This girl is still saturated with A-4-D-C-AK. It'll probably be a month before she's even close to detoxified."

"And whose fault is that?" Nat said, speaking through gritted teeth.

Even through her sunglasses Nat could see Yen rolling her eyes. "Yeah, whatever bitch. You're welcome by the way. I haven't seen you this comfortable in a long time, Nat, fucking this shit out of these two kids and fingering yourself in public like a total slut. It's good you know. It's healthy to act out a bit. I think an uptight ice-queen like you could really learn a thing or two from Callahan."

As Yen mentioned the UNABU office slut she pointed to the bedroom. Through the open door Nat could see the messy red-hair of Caitlin Callahan draped over the edge of the bed, her green eyes open but catatonically staring up at nothing. She was gagged with a pair of thong-panties that looked like Yen's style, and her wrists were tied down with pieces of damp lingerie. Protruding from her beaten cunt and anus were two of the biggest, meanest dildos Nat had ever seen. It was pretty obvious why Yen was covered is sweat now. While Nat and the youngsters had been swimming and fucking on the beach, Yen and Callahan had been making themselves comfortable (relatively speaking, Nat didn't think having a fourteen inch dildo up your ass was comfortable) in the bedroom. Nat had to wonder if Caitlin Callahan had ever felt even the slightest bit of reluctance about having sex in the same bed that her daughter had been, even while the sheets were still wet with Siobhan's sweat and cum. Probably not. Both of the Callahan girls were sluts, and it honestly wouldn't' have surprised her if they had shared some sort of incestual contact, other than sharing the same lovers.

Yen paced back into the bedroom where she had a large bong waiting for her, and she spoke to Nat as she stuffed it with LSD laced marijuana. "I mean, you could at least show a little bit of gratitude. If it wasn't for me and my drugs you wouldn't be here, in this island paradise, shacking up with these two barely legal teenagers. Come to think of it Nat, I'm probably one of the best things to ever happen to you. You owe me."

Nat followed her into the bedroom swaggering a little, letting her arm fall away from her breasts and allowing Yen a full view of her toned, naked body. Nat had a dangerous little smirk on her face as she reached down to Callahan's cunt and slowly pulled the mammoth dildo free from its wet, sloppy prison. The black rubber slid out with a wet, fleshy tearing sound, gushing with cum over every dripping wet centimeter, but Callahan was so obliterated that she didn't even move. Yen was too busy stuffing her bowl to notice Nat strutting up behind her, aiming the huge, thick, and well-lubricated dildo at her ass. By the time Yen felt the hard, bulbous head push against her backdoor it was too late. Yen gasped as the first six inches of the black rubber cock were shoved up her ass, and Nat's cruel fingers reached around to twist one of Yen's fat, long nipples.

"You're right," Nat whispered. "I do owe. I owe you a lot. And I'm going to spend all fucking night paying your back."

Yen looked over at the clock and saw that it was only 4pm. She was in for a long night.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers