Natalie Meets Deputy Duffy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deputy held his hand out, and Natalie just filled her chest with air and then pulled the top out from underneath her hand and placed it in his hand. Natalie watched as he bald it up into his hand, shocked that it was so small that it fit right into the palm of his hand.

"Now lose the shorts!" The deputy hissed, as if he was tiring of the struggle.

Natalie was in her own struggle, as she fought back some tears, as her shorts finally found their way to the floor. She bent her knees and quickly bent down and picked up the shorts and handed them to the deputy. Who quickly dropped them, along with her top, on top of her discarded sneakers.

The deputy could only chuckle at the pose that Natalie now struck. It was the one arm across the chest and the other hand covering the crotch one. Deputy Duffy almost smiled, he'd seen it a million times and he had a simple cure for the silly pose.

"Lets go, arms behind your head, lock them fingers, elbows back, arch that back, spread them feet!" He barked out like a Drill Sergeant, while he also assisted a slow moving Natalie into position. "Now Stay put."

Natalie could only gasp at the humiliating pose she now found herself quivering in, as the young deputy circled her. Natalie was surprised to find the deputy's eyes taking in every inch of her naked body. She thought he almost moved around her like a Concurring Warrior.

She still couldn't believe how different this felt today, as now this was her body on display in all its nakedness. Her pale skin, her small breasts, her small pink nipples, that had become embarrassingly erect, and her shaved pussy. Natalie still couldn't believe the last one.

Natalie, who had been forcibly shaved in her last adventure, shaved it clean when she got back to the present. Just to see what it felt like, as she had never done it before. She regretted it the second she finished, as she remembered just how puffy and pink her pussy really was, and now she really regretted it.

"Reach down and grab them ankles," the deputy said, interrupting Natalie's thoughts. With a push on Natalie's back, she slowly bent over, until she could grab her ankles, and then the deputy stepped back to take in the rear view.

It took Natalie all she could muster to keep the humiliating position as her mind flashed the fact that she was totally shaved again, not even a whisker to hide her special places from the deputy's view. This fact didn't go unnoticed by the deputy either, as his groin stirred, as the contrast between Natalie's white skin and her pink pussy, provided him quite the erotic scene. Seemingly stirring the deputy's need for more

"Reach back and spread your ass cheeks!" The deputy barked.

Natalie snapped up at the lewd command. "No Fucking Way!"

"WAY!" The deputy screamed and quickly pushed Natalie over to the steel table. "Up we go."

Natalie found herself reluctantly climbing up on the dreaded table. She shrieked at the coldness of the surface as she tried to lie face down, but the deputy had other ideas, as he guided her into position, into the classic doggie position. Then he grabbed her legs and spread them wide apart, but when he let go Natalie quickly closed them back up, as she shook her head. A split second later she felt a stinging slap to her left ass cheek, and then the right, as the sound of smacking flesh filled the room, along with Natalie's cries.

Natalie's legs were moved apart again by the deputy, although this time her knees were even further apart. She was now almost in a full split. Natalie's chest sunk to the table, as she gasped, when her red-hot nipples met the table's cold surface once again.

"Please," was all Natalie could muster, when she saw the, pissed looking, deputy open the table's draw, while looking back between her lewdly spread open legs. She could also see just how exposed this position left her. She watched with fright as the deputy took out the box of rubber gloves and tube of lubricant that she saw earlier and sat them down on the table just inches away from Natalie's now glistening pussy.

"Reach back and spread your pussy lips for me," the deputy said, punctuating his lewd command with a smack on a protesting Natalie's ass, a second quickly following. Natalie feeling like a scolded puppy followed his perverse order, as her ass was on fire. Her hand slowly moved between her legs. A low moan leaving her lips as she realized just how wet her southern lips had become, when her fingers slowly moved the folds of flesh apart. Natalie just closed her eyes tight as the sight of her newly exposed pink flesh was too much, as was the devilish look on the deputy's face.

Natalie still couldn't believe what she was doing when she felt another finger join her own. She felt it slide up and down her spread pussy lips, her body quivering when it ran over her engorged clit. Suddenly the finger entered her with amazing ease. Natalie body again quivering in response, a small moan escaping from her mouth.

Natalie, who would always laugh when she read about woman becoming aroused when they were cavity searched, would laugh no more. A second finger also slid deep inside of Natalie, who soon found herself almost literally fucking the deputy's fingers, by squeezing her inner muscles, while clenching her ass cheeks. His fingers even found her special spot, as her distinctive arousal aroma floated up to her nostrils. The smell seemingly breaking her from her trance, as she suddenly realized just what he was doing, and what she was surprisingly enjoying.

"My God," Natalie moaned, as she slid forward to escape the deputy's expert fingers, just in time. "Please I'm clean."

"Well shall see!" The deputy hissed, as he pulled her back into position.

He grabbed and snapped on a rubber glove. The distinguishable sound causing Natalie's head to snap around. She saw the Deputy holding his right hand in the air, index finger extended. She watched as he began applying some lubricant to the lucky finger. Through Natalie's eyes, he looked much like a doctor about to perform a rectal exam.

"But he isn't a doctor, he's some CHIP'S wanna-be, and now his finger," before Natalie could finished her thought, she felt his finger make its first contact with her anus. Petrified, she clinched her teeth and tried to relax her ass, as difficult as that was, as the finger slowly made its way into the passage that Natalie was saving for the man of her dreams, not the man of her night horrors.

Natalie backside was wiggling back in forth, much to the deputy's pleasure, as his finger purged deeper and deeper. All traces of pleasure gone, a small tear rolled down Natalie's cheek as much as she wanted to rob him of the satisfaction. She suddenly felt the shame that so many a woman had suffered on this very table.

The sound of rubber snapping again startled Natalie again. She also realized her cavities were free from invaders, just before the deputy announced that she was clean. Natalie previously tensed body collapsed onto the table, as a wave of relaxation flooded her system.

"Thank God that's over with, I made it!" Natalie groaned.

"Over, were not don't yet," Natalie heard the deputy hiss as she looked up. Natalie took a few seconds to clear her glassy eyes, and then her eyes saw blue, uniform blue. She looked up and noticed her face was just inches from the deputy's crotch, his pants doing little to hide his tell tale signs of excitement.

"What the...Don't even think," Natalie screeched as she tried to move away, but the deputy had her hair in a strangle hold.

"I don't think you realize just how much trouble you are in missy," the deputy growled.

Natalie knew all to well what part of her incarceration this was, although she almost forgot about it. She also knew just how much he liked the bargaining part. She also wondered just how many women before her, have had to suck cock on this very table, swallowing cum for their freedom.

"Please what about my rights?" Natalie cried, as she shook with the thought.

"Your rights...They start right here!" The Deputy snapped, as he slid his fly down.

"No way!" Natalie screamed, as she shook her head away from the deputy. "I won't suck your cock, I just won't!"

The deputy just laughed, "a blow job, that's just the appetizer, in as much trouble as you are in, you will have to offer me a couple of other warm places to hide my cock that have sparked my interest."

Natalie suddenly scooted to her knees, as she shook her head frantically, finally breaking from his grip. His devilish intentions flashing through her mind.

"Plus you're all lubed up and I could tell that your ready to go," the deputy teased. "Think about it."

"I mean sucking his cock is one thing," Natalie thought. "But he wants all of me, my pussy, my ass. God, he wants to fuck me up the ass! He wants me to fuck for my freedom!"

Next Natalie thought about all the women that had gone before her and those that would surely follow. She suddenly filled with knowledge and purpose. She knew her mission, she just had to stand up to this authoritative abuser. Plus she didn't want to provide him with a story for his buddies internet site.

"I demand to see my lawyer," Natalie snapped and she also lied. She knew that this was the past. She had no idea if her lawyer even passed his bar exam yet.

"Lawyer, but you haven't been charged yet!" The deputy hissed.

"What?" Natalie moaned as she suddenly remembered that she hadn't even been read her rights yet, and yet here she was buck naked, her pussy soaking wet, and her anus still dripping with lubricant. "I demand to know my rights!" Natalie finally snapped after the two were locked in a stare down.

"Ok have it your way," the deputy hissed, as he grabbed Natalie's wrist.

"You have the right to remain silent," the deputy began as he slapped a cuff on Natalie's left wrist and then the next, as he finished his spiel. He helped Natalie off the table and with a hand full of ass, leading her to the door.

"But wait, my clothes," Natalie cried and the deputy answered with an evil laugh. The door opened and the stark naked Natalie was pushed out into the hall and then back into the station's main office.

Natalie heart sank when she first hit the front offices bright lights. The group of young men that she saw hanging around outside had seemingly flooded the office, most of them still surrounding television monitors, and Natalie knew they weren't watching the ball game.

"You can't be serious," Natalie moaned.

"Don't worry about them they are Junior Deputy canadates, so they're all adults now," the deputy snapped. "Plus you brought this on yourself."

The deputy's explanations did little for Natalie's nerves, as the young men took in her nakedness and their sophomoric like comments hit her ears, many of them held index fingers in the air and wiggled them about.

Natalie was fingerprinted first and then led into a side room and photographed as a crowed of lusty eyes watched through a large glass window. They watched every perverted pose that the deputy made Natalie assume, after the three standard ones. Natalie couldn't help but think as the posing progressed that if her pussy ever held up a local gas station, she would surly get caught, as her pussy would be well know around these parts after all this. Then she watched in disgust as the deputy handed out some of his new pictures, to the hungry crowd.

She was finally led down a set of stairs into the holding cells. Her brief career as a nude model over. She was led into one of the cells and the deputy pushed her down on the lone cote.

"Hey what the," Natalie protested as the deputy quickly cuffed her hands to the rail on the far end of the bed. "Please don't rape me!"

"Rape you, I'm a lot of things, but a rapist no, silly little girl," the deputy shot. "I was just trying to give you a break...No your not thinking clearly."

The deputy grabbed her feet next, and he started to slip her ankles into the leather straps at the other end of the cote.

"So I think we will put you on suicide watch," the deputy said, as he kissed her cheek, through her tears, when he was finished.

The deputy gave her one last satisfied look, or was it one last chance to change her mind, before he slammed the cell door shut behind him and Natalie's body shook with it.

"I'll have some Jr. Deputy canadates keep an eye on yah," the deputy said before he turned to leave. "I think you have some new fans."

"Please don't leave me like this!" Natalie cried out at her current spread-eagle position.

"You had your chance," she heard faintly.

Natalie didn't have long to fret about her current position, as the deputy lived up to his word. A young man entered a couple of minutes later and took a seat just outside of Natalie's cell. A wide smile on his face as he took in Natalie's predicament. Natalie could only cringe and wonder how her life had taken such a wicked turn and she just knew that back in the future Professor Searchem was watching in glee and this tape would probably become his (Gone With the Wind.)

A short while later Natalie was startled by rustling sounds next to her, looking to her right she noticed two male figures in the cell next to her, that were seemingly rising from a sleep. It didn't take the two figures long to spot the helpless girl.

"Hey keep away!" Natalie implored, as the figures Natalie figured were a couple of hobo's, judging from their looks and there awful smell, came closer and tried to touch her, as they reached through the bars. Natalie moved her body as far away as her bounds would allow. She even screamed for the laughing gatekeeper to help her. Natalie keep squirming, but thankfully for her, her body was just inches out of their reach, but not their leers and their obscene comments. Natalie keep them at bay as time crept along, and then they finally tired of their molesting reaches, instead they sat back seemingly satisfied with lustful looks.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes slowly turned to hours, as one young man, would replace the next, outside of her cell. Natalie would then have to feel the heat of his stares and his comments once again. After a few more hours, a nice looking Jr. Deputy came into her cell carrying a glass of water. Natalie could only offer a small thank you, to the compassionate young man, as a glass of water was much needed.

"Oh my sorry," the young man gasped as some water spilled down Natalie's chin and trickled down her chest, as she drank. "I'll get it."

Natalie's protests fell on deaf ears, as the young man seemed intent on cleaning up his mess, by rubbing in the water that spilled with his bare hand. He rubbed her chin, her neck and then her left breast. Some water must have pooled up on her left nipple because it seemed to need and received the most drying, before he finally left. Leaving an embarrassed, erect nippled, Natalie in his wake.

A new Jr. Deputy entered a short time later, also carrying a glass of water and he seemed clumsier than the last. Natalie soon got the sinking feeling that their motives were more than just quenching her thirst. As Jr. Deputy after Jr. Deputy, came in offering water, most managing to spill some over Natalie's body. Natalie moved from embarrassment to enragement that the young men would take advantage of her so, some even licking and sucking up the spilled water.

With the influx of water, the inevitable happened. Natalie begged the gatekeeper that was watching her now to un-cuff her from the cote so she could pee. But he just looked perplexed and kept saying he couldn't do that. After several more pleas, he suddenly bolted from his chair. Natalie could only squirm and wonder in his absence. Several minutes later, she heard her cell door open. She looked up and noticed the Jr. Deputy was carrying a plastic bucket.

"Deputy Duffy said you could use this," he mumbled.

"Oh man," Natalie moaned, but her bladder was about to burst. "Ok, Ok, get me up."

"Ah nope can't do that, no key, plus there is no need," the Jr. Deputy moaned. "That why I have this."

Natalie watched in disbelief as the young man pulled a funnel out of the bucket, and it had a rubber hose attached to the bottom.

"No fucking way, you little pervert!" Natalie screamed.

"Have it your way, pee yourself," the young man said with a giggle before he turned to leave.

"Wait," Natalie moaned, as she couldn't imagine laying in her own urine. "I guess."

"Cool," came slipping from the young mans lips, as he quickly moved into place, sliding the funnel in-between Natalie's spread legs. Then he slid his free hand under her ass to prop her up. Natalie closed her eyes and tried to pretend he wasn't there, but his ass squeezing and his giggling wasn't helping, especially when she started filling the funnel.

"There she blows," the young man teased. "My, my that's a lot of piss for a small girl."

Natalie, who was growing weary, could only cringe when she heard him get up and pour the bucket into the toilet in the far corner. Before coming back over to her cote.

"Oh my where are my manners?" The young man moaned, as he pulled a small hankie from his back pocket. Natalie watched in stunned silence as the young man, hankie in hand, reached between her legs and boldly wiped her pussy up and down until she was dry.

"There yah go all dry now," he teased as he patted her pussy, like the animal, before returning to his seat. Natalie was beyond humiliated she wanted to crawl up and die.

As time crawled on, her mind filled with questions. She wondered if Professor Searchem had set her up? Was he setting her up all along? She also questioned her earlier decision to rebuff the deputy. It couldn't have been this bad! What could she have been thinking?

"At least in the morning I will be back in time," was her finally thought, as she closed her eyes and managed to drift off to sleep, the days events finally catching up to her.

xxx

A bright flash startled the sleeping Natalie, bright sunshine blinding her eyes, cool wind blowing through her hair.

"What the fuck!" Natalie screamed when she finally focused on the black pavement speeding by her. She suddenly realized she wasn't back in Professors Searchem's office as she had prayed, but she was back in the speeding red sports car once again. She glanced down and noticed that she was also dressed in the same outfit as yesterday. Or was it yesterday?

"Professor Searchem what the fuck is happening?" A confused Natalie screamed into the air.

Natalie was also trying desperately to slow the car down, but it seemed to have a mind of it's own. That same song was blasting from the stereo again. Suddenly she heard a siren behind her, and now her car started to slow down, as hard as Natalie tried to make it go faster.

"This can't be happing, please not again," Natalie cried, suddenly remembering the plot to that lame Bill Murray movie that Professor Searchem was always watching. When he wasn't watching tapes of her adventures.

"Professor Searchem you asshole!" Natalie cried as the car came to a stop. Natalie quickly opened the door and tried to make a run for it, but the deputy was to fast for her and she quickly found herself cuffed and stuffed in the back of the patrol car, belong to one Deputy Duffy.

Natalie sank back into the seat, as she knew that she was in for another long day. She also figured she knew what she had to do now, to get back to the future, and when she did, she vowed to smash Professors Searchem's stupid time machine into a million little pieces.

The End

The following story was inspired by a short story by Joe Doe titled "Natalie's Thesis." It ended with Natalie being sent back in time to meet Deputy Duffy. As a result and with Joe's blessings this story was born.

SO thanks for reading my follow up to Joe's lead. Please feel free to send me your comments and cast a vote.

12