Natalie Plays with Mr Herrick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,802 Followers

She moved up, down, around; I nearly stopped breathing as, at one point, I felt her throat gagging around my head. From time to time she'd give herself a rest, diving underneath to lick my balls; all the while she made no sound other than her incessant wet slurping noises. I was shivering nearly the entire time, groaning with the effort of holding back. At one point, she sighed around my dick and after that her left hand joined in; two fingers were soaked as they went straight for my ass, clutching me hard. I was vaguely aware she was moving her right hand further and further through my crotch, where her eager fingers wormed between my ass cheeks and began rubbing deliberately at my asshole. I gasped, and she stopped briefly, spitting a testicle out of her mouth to look calmly up at me. "It won't be long now, but I need you to relax your anus and let me get my finger in."

"Holy Jesus Christ!"

"There we go," she nodded, popping her finger into my ass to what felt like the second knuckle. "Keep breathing; I'll finish you off now. Try to let me know before you cum." She stretched her neck, hawked up more saliva, and went back to work on my shaft.

When it happened, it felt like my entire body was turning inside-out; I howled, her left hand came around to hold my hips in place, and I had the distinct feeling that the finger in my ass was physically pushing my cum toward the outside world at incredible velocity. "Shit!" I shouted, and as the intensity grew and peaked, Natalie quickly pulled her mouth off my penis and watched it intently.

Now it's not like I've extensively studied my own ejaculation, but I've been masturbating most of my life and, in a manner of speaking, I've seen a few of my own spurts. This one was spectacular; the whiteboard had to have been a good five feet away, and my semen covered the whole distance like a meteor; the board itself actually seemed to shake with the impact as the cum struck high up on the board, just underneath where I'd written today's date. Natalie ducked her head gracefully aside as the white wad shot past her face; I got the distinct, fleeting impression that she had her very first real emotion of the day as her eyes widened and her mouth stretched into a broad grin. "Fuck yeah!" she blurted, before moving quickly back to suck out the rest of my sperm. She closed her eyes and swallowed steadily, her finger still dancing in my ass as her left hand coolly, languidly slipped down to softly squeeze my balls.

I'm not ashamed to say that my knees went weak as she backed off me, her naked body lounging back in my desk chair as she watched me crumple to the floor. I might have even blacked out; in any case, the next thing I knew I was breathing hard, kneeling, my penis completely traumatized by what had just happened to it. I dragged my eyes up to where Natalie sat, her legs parted, her bright red pussy staring at me from beneath its tuft of damp hair like a glistening sideways mouth. She sucked thoughtfully at her left fingers for a few moments, studying my face.

Then she stood up, her eyes still shining bright; without shame or drama she wiped her lips with a desktop tissue and frowned as she pulled one of my hairs from between her front teeth. "Well now," she mused, with an obvious air of deep satisfaction. "That was way better than I thought it'd be. Shit." She swallowed a few times, idly looking over my shoulder at my desk; I was very slow in recovering, nearly hyperventilating as I tried to come back down to earth. Natalie used another tissue to wipe at her vagina, leaning over to study the picture of my family I kept next to the laptop.

"Cute kids, Mr Herrick," she said casually. "Very cute. You know, I do babysitting; $30 an hour, but if your wife is paying me I'll probably charge $50." She looked more closely at the photo. "That's your wife? Lord. She's fat." I raised my eyebrows in disbelief at her rudeness. "What? She is, and you're clearly not attracted to her. If you were, I doubt you'd have just now let a better woman have your cum."

"What the fuck?" I said weakly. "What was that?"

"Watch your mouth," she retorted sweetly. "I told you what that was." She shook her head as she strode naked back toward Joey's desk. "That was me proving that Chloe is an ignorant bitch. Nothing more. And you, sir, had better get your pants back on. Warning bell rings in four minutes, and I've got a head start." Indeed, she already had her crusty underwear back on, and was adjusting her breasts into the wild silk bra.

"My God," I gasped. She kicked my dusty khakis neatly over the desk, and they draped themselves across my face.

"Get a move on, Mr Herrick," she said severely. "You're sitting there on the floor behind your desk with my spit and lipstick smeared across your funky cock. If only the sophomores could see you now. And open a window; it smells like a strip club in here. Clock's ticking." She was tucking her tanktop neatly into her tights now, reaching for the skirt, and I scrambled to my feet and jerked my pants on. She hummed thoughtfully.

"I have to tell you, I honestly didn't think this would happen this fast, Mr Herrick. I'm really, really amazed at your lack of self-control, but don't take that as a criticism: if it means I've got a sturdy dick at my disposal, well, I guess I can't complain about that. See, I'm going to tell you a secret... maybe give up just a bit of my power here." She glanced both ways, purely for effect. "The truth is, I'm not all that experienced sexually. Not really. But I'm always ready to learn how to use a man, and you just seemed like you'd be simple." She had her shirt buttoned now, the cumstain I'd licked off now invisible. She started working on her lipstick, moving fast and with great competence. I scrambled for my shirt.

"Um." I was very rattled now. "Uh, what happens now?"

"Now?" Her eyes wide, she looked over at me as though I were slow. "Now you sit down and write me a pass to art class. Go on, sit down." I obeyed, the chair far too low as I hiked it toward my desk and reached for paper and pencil. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as she bent down to retrieve my boxers, sticky with precum. They were a nice pair my wife had bought me, with toucans on them. "I'll just hang onto these for you, if you don't mind," she gloated, glancing over at me. Suddenly, she laughed a wicked little laugh and put a hand delicately over her mouth. I thought about how that hand had been in my own ass just minutes before.

"My God, Mr Herrick, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot I came in your chair while I was sucking your dick, and now you're sitting in the wet spot." She shrugged, looping her messenger bag over her head. "Now that was clumsy of me. I'll try to do better next time, but you should probably avoid turning around today if you can. You'll have some of my pussy juice staining your butt." She chuckled. "Actually, you should probably just burn those pants. They're pretty filthy."

I sat there, my mouth dry and raw, staring wild-eyed at her as the bell rang out in the hallway. "And there we go," she said, all business. "I'm glad we had this talk, Mr Herrick. I'll try not to be late to class again, I promise." She grinned again, completely fake, and swirled out into the hall just as the first of my students came scuttling in.

Voboy
Voboy
1,802 Followers