Natalie Risks All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately it didn't last long enough for her to savour it. After only a few seconds his mouth was gone. Fortunately it was replaced almost immediately by ScottÕs.

"Yes, there." He was kissing her clit, teasing it, sucking it. Oh god, please don't let him stop.

But God couldn't have been listening. No sooner had she thought the prayer than ScottÕs mouth also disappeared. "No! Please." Her voice was desperate, pitiful. Didn't they realise how much she needed to come?

"You're right, Miss," she heard Rory's voice. "We'd better stop. Someone might come."

No. No, please.

"But don't worry, slut," said Scott. "There's always next week."

No, don't stop, don't go. I need to come. Please.

Of course they could hear none of this. Seemingly oblivious of her need, they took one look at her near-naked form spreadeagled on the desk, sauntered over to the door and were gone.

Almost in tears with shame and frustration, Natalie struggled to her feet. She could barely stand. Her legs felt like jelly. Hardly knowing what she was doing she pulled her bra and top into approximate position and smoothed her skirt down. She could feel dampness between her thighs, a still urgent need in her pussy. She had to go home. She couldnÕt stay there, not in that state. Fortunately she had no more classes. She went to the ladies, put on her tights and knickers and fixed her smudged makeup. Certain that everyone could tell what she had been doing, she hurried through the campus acknowledging no one and spent the rest of the day in bed.

She couldn't sleep. She lay tossing and turning, consumed with shame and humiliation. She could hardly believe what had happened. It seemed like some horrible nightmare that she couldn't forget. Every time she closed her eyes she saw herself lying on the desk, her clothes pulled up, her breasts and pussy exposed. Oh God, how had she allowed it to happen? She had to be honest, they hadn't really forced her. If she had really wanted to, she could have got away from them at any time. They had never held her tightly. And she could always have screamed for help. Someone would have come. Or more likely, Scott and Rory would have run a mile. But no, she had done nothing. She had let them do what they wanted with her. Worse, she had done exactly what they had asked her to do. She replayed the events in their awful detail. How she had let Rory fondle her tits. How she had let Scott expose her naked pussy. How she had leaned back on the desk and wantonly spread her legs. They hadn't even needed to force her. Oh god. How could she have done it? Had she so completely lost her mind? Had she wanted them so badly?

Even now, lying in bed, almost in tears, she could feel the touch of their lips on her pussy. Despite herself, the memory made her hot. She could feel that familiar insatiable itch between her legs. Oh no, surely she wasn't turned on. She couldn't be. But she was. Her face buried in the pillows, she could feel her pelvis pressing into the mattress, trying to find something hard to rub against. No, please God, no, she couldn't. But the more she tried to deny what she was feeling, the more her feelings asserted themselves. Her body remembered only too well the touch of ScottÕs and Rory's lips upon her pussy, even if her mind tried to forget it. Her clit was throbbing at the memory. It demanded attention. It had to be satisfied. Deeply shameful though it was, she knew she would have to make herself come, otherwise she would never get to sleep. She reached for her vibrator and spread her legs wide.

For the rest of the week she pleaded sickness. She didn't even go out with the girls on Friday night. Claire phoned and asked if she was all right. Yes, she was fine, just some minor bug. Briefly, she considered changing her name and leaving the country. But by the end of the weekend she was almost over it. She had decided that it was just a nightmare and that now it was over. She would take no more notice of Scott and Rory and their games. She would give them not one single twitch of encouragement. She would be professional and aloof. And if they tried anything further with her, she would simply walk away. What could they do?

What she tried to forget -- but didn't entirely succeed in doing -- was the uncomfortable fact that they had photographs of her. She couldn't deny that it put her at a disadvantage. If the boys were so minded, they could ruin her life with those photographs. The thought made her blood run cold. Yet she didn't think that they were really that cruel. For all the fear they inspired in her, they didn't seem to be downright malicious. Besides, the photographs would be useless to them once published. Her career would be ruined, but they would no longer have any control over her.

So come the day of the next lecture Natalie wore a conservative trouser suit and low heels. She would show them from the start that she had had enough of their games. It was a mistake, of course, but she wasn't to know that. The lecture proceeded uneventfully. She was gratified to see that she could face the boys calmly and that they in turn didn't indulge in any leers or winks or other gestures of familiarity. It was almost disappointing. At the end she collected her notes as the students filed out. It almost came as a surprise when, as usual, Scott and Rory remained behind.

"Yes?" she asked in her most professional voice.

And this time she didn't get up. If they had the idea of doing anything to her now, they would have to drag her to her feet.

"We just wanted to say we're sorry," said Rory.

"We heard you were off sick," said Scott. "We hope it wasn't anything we did."

"It was just a bug," Natalie said, realising too late that was almost tantamount to saying she had no complaints about what they had done. "But that's not to say," she added quickly, "that what you did wasn't very wrong."

"We know," said Rory. "We just got carried away."

"It's because you're so beautiful and sexy," said Scott. "We couldn't help ourselves."

"That's no excuse," said Natalie, feeling more confident now. "And you know it. Anyway, I accept your apologies. Let's say no more about it."

The boys faces broke into beaming smiles of what Natalie took to be gratitude and relief. Really, they were both very handsome.

"Thanks, Miss," said Rory. "No hard feelings?"

"Let's just concentrate on maths, shall we?"

"Trouble is," said Scott, "it's kind of difficult with someone like you standing in front of us. You don't know how distracting it is."

"Now that's the kind of thing I mean," said Natalie, trying to sound stern but succeeding only in sounding a bit petulant. "You know you shouldn't say such things."

"But theyÕre true," insisted Rory. "You are distracting. It's difficult to think of binomials when someone as beautiful as you is looking at us."

"And wearing that trouser suit doesn't hide it," added Scott. "Even in that you look sexy. We've both had terrible hard ons ever since you walked in."

"Stop it. Just stop it." How did they do it? How did they twist everything around to sex? She could feel her heart beating. Despite herself, her eyes drifted down to their crotches. It was true. Their erect cocks were clearly visible beneath their tight jeans. Oh god. Quickly she moved her gaze upward, but not quickly enough.

"See?" said Scott triumphantly. "See what effect you have on us? You would have to wear a tent if you wanted to stop this happening to us."

"Don't be ridiculous. You can't blame those on me. Knowing you two, you've probably been playing with yourselves for the last hour." Oh no, why on earth had she said that? She was playing their game. Stand up. Walk out. Now. The trouble was she didn't trust her legs to support her. So she just sat there, already beginning to feel at their mercy.

"Even now," said Rory, "when you're sounding all cross and professorial, they won't go down. Your voice is so sexy."

"I don't believe you. They're probably not even real. It's one of your games. You've got something stuffed down there." What was she saying? Just get up. Now, before it's too late.

"Oh, so you don't believe us?" said Scott. "Okay, just feel." Before she could resist, he grabbed her hand and put it on the bulge at the front of his jeans. Oh God, how hard it felt. "Real enough for you?"

She couldn't speak. Her fingers instinctively felt the length of him. It seemed huge. Even when he took his hand away she didn't move hers. Rory took her other hand and placed it on his own bulge. It felt quite as large. Well, they were twins after all, the idiotic thought came into her mind.

"Satisfied?" said Scott. "Or perhaps you'd like to see them just to be absolutely sure?"

She couldn't speak. She seemed to have something stuck in her throat. Her hands seemed to have wills of their own. They moved up and down, her fingers feeling the hard length of the boysÕ cocks.

"Go on then," she heard Scott say. "Take them out."

She shook her head mutely. She couldn't. Then take your hands away, she told herself. But she couldn't do that either. Were those cocks really that big because of her?

"Go on," reiterated Rory. "You know you want to."

As if in a dream, she saw her hand move to the buckle of ScottÕs belt and undo it. Her fingers found the zip and drew it down. Oh god, there it was. He was wearing no underwear. She pulled the jeans apart and slid them down his hips. Freed, his cock sprang forward, its swollen red head pointing directly at her. It was so large, so hard, so proud.

She took it in her hand. When was the last time she had had an erect cock in her hand? So long ago she could hardly remember. It fitted so comfortably in her hand. So hard, yet so soft. She could feel all its little ridges and bumps, the lip of the crown, the smooth round head. Oh no, she was stroking it. How had that happened? It felt so good. She looked up at Scott. He was smiling down at her.

"Does that feel real enough, Miss? Don't you want to check Rory's too?"

As if under a spell she let go of ScottÕs cock, unbuckled Rory's belt and unzipped his jeans. His almost identical cock sprang into view. So identical twins were identical all over. The thought made her smile.

"Like what you see, Miss?" asked Rory.

She gave a small nod. It was all she could manage, her heart was beating so fast. Thank goodness she was sitting down, otherwise she might have fallen down. She put a hand on each cock. Oh god.

"I bet you've never had two cocks in your hands before, Miss. How do you like it?"

"They're very hard," she murmured. "I like that."

"You can stroke them if you like," said Scott magnanimously. "But not too much."

"Thank you," she heard herself say. What on earth was she thanking them for? Was she mad? She had their naked erect cocks in her hands -- it was she who had them at her mercy, not the other way round. Yet she did as she was told. It was as if her will had been sucked from her. She proceeded to stroke them both, using the same gentle pressure and slow speed. It was a wonderful sensation feeling their hard cocks slipping between her fingers, softly teasing the slits with her fingertips. Although it had been years since she had done this, she wanted them to know she was no amateur. She looked at their faces. Judging from their expressions she was certainly giving them pleasure. It gave her a certain amount of satisfaction. Maybe she did have power over them after all. Her beauty and sexiness had made them hard -- now her skill would make them come. Then they would see who had the whip hand.

It was just at this moment of naive self-delusion when Scott broke the spell. "You can stop now, Miss."

"But I thought you wanted me to make you..."

"Yes, but we decide when, not you. Stand up." His voice had acquired a sharper edge. Certainly sharp enough to make Natalie do as he said. She stood.

"Take your clothes off. We want to see you naked."

"I can't do that," protested Natalie, immediately thrown into a panic. "What if someone comes?"

"Then youÕd better do it quickly," advised Rory. "Otherwise we'll have to do it for you."

"I can't," pleaded Natalie. "Please don't make me."

"It's your fault for wearing a trouser suit. If only you had worn what you wore last week we wouldn't have to tell you to strip."

ÒNo. Please.Ó

It was too late. Rory's hands were already on her shoulders, taking her jacket off.

"No, don't."

She tried to grab it, but he simply pushed her hands away. In a moment it was off and thrown on her chair. At the same time ScottÕs hands were at the waistband of her trousers. Hands were all over her. She tried to push them away but it was no use. The next thing she knew her trousers were unzipped and sliding down her legs.

"No, don't!"

"Ssshh,Ó Rory murmured in her ear. "Someone might hear you. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

His fingers unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. She stood in nothing but bra and tights.

"No more, please."

It was a vain request. She felt Rory's hands at the fastening of her bra, then her breasts were free. Oh god. Her hands instinctively covered them. Which unfortunately left Scott free to slip his hands into the waistbands of her tights and knickers and in one smooth movement slide them down to her feet. With a last gesture of resistance she tried to keep her feet firmly planted on the floor, but it was no use. One by one he gripped each ankle, lifted it and removed knickers, tights, trousers and shoes. She was naked. She didn't know where to put her hands. The boys gazed at her unabashed. Feeling utterly humiliated she turned her head away.

"You're so beautiful," she heard Scott say. "Don't try to hide it."

She felt Rory's hands on her breasts from behind, caressing them, squeezing them.

"You have amazing tits, miss. Really firm."

She could feel his naked erect cock against her bottom. If anything, it felt even larger than before. ScottÕs hands were at her waist, then caressing her belly, sliding down to her pussy.

"No, please."

For answer he took her hand and placed it on his erect cock. Instinctively she grasped it, even though her mind screamed at her not to. She opened her eyes, just in time to see Scott lean forward and place his mouth on hers. She tried to twist away but his other hand held her head too firmly. His tongue forced its way between her teeth. It felt almost like the cock she had in her hand. A moan came from deep within her. Oh god, it felt so good to be kissed. She was finding it difficult to catch her breath. She moved her hand up and down the hard cock.

"That's right, miss. Now you can play with it."

"You can have mine too." Rory took her other hand and placed it on his cock. Oh god. A cock in each hand. What was she doing? What was happening to her? The boys stood close to her, taller by a good six inches, so good-looking. They smiled confidently down at her as she held their stiff cocks in her hands. Rory caressed her tits and squeezed her nipples while Scott cupped her pussy and slipped a finger between her moist lips. Stark naked she felt absolutely vulnerable, completely at their mercy. She felt like their plaything.

"Let me go, please." She said it almost out of habit by then, with no hope that they would listen. She was right.

"We can't do that, miss," said Rory. "We can't let you go running out naked, now can we? What would people think?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"We want you to show us what a good little slut you are," said Scott. "We want you to show us how much you like having two cocks in your hands."

So that was it. They wanted her to make them come. It was almost a relief. At least they weren't going to fuck her. At least some of her dignity would remain intact. Not that she had much left. Neither did she have much spirit of resistance. RoryÕs squeezing of her nipples and ScottÕs exploring of her pussy were having an all too predictable effect on her. Scott's fingers were slipping in and out of her with ease her pussy had become so wet. Every now and then his fingers would graze her eager clitoris and it would send a little electric shock down her legs. She responded by stroking their cocks rhythmically, hoping she was doing it right, hoping she was giving them pleasure. Hoping, above all, that she could make them come quickly.

"That's good," murmured Scott. "You like having a cock in your hand, don't you?"

She didn't answer. The truth was, she did, but she wasn't going to admit it. She liked the feel of the cocks, their hardness, their length, their smooth crowns. Above all she liked knowing that she was the one making them hard. She tried not to think about the fact that she was naked in a university lecture hall and that anyone might come in at any time. Her nakedness seemed to excite the boys even more, so perhaps it was a good thing -- it should make them come all the more quickly. At least, that's how she explained it to herself. In truth, a good part of her was beginning to enjoy being naked. For almost the first time in her life, she was truly excited. Her heart was beating as fast as she had ever known it, her legs were trembling. She felt like a performer in some raunchy pornographic film. She felt wild, wanton, uninhibited -- yet also panic stricken, terrified out of her wits. She had never felt so alive.

"Lie on the desk," said Rory. "Your legs are beginning to shake."

Without waiting for an answer the boys lifted her onto the desk. She lay back and they parted her legs so that Scott could continue playing with her pussy. They stood on either side so she could easily grasp a cock with each hand. Now if anyone came in they would have a perfect view of the whore she had become: her spread legs, her gaping pussy, her busy hands eagerly stroking the cocks inches away from her face. She didn't care. It was too late to stop now. All she wanted was to make them come. And she didn't much care where -- on her tits, her face, anywhere. She gripped them harder, moved her hands faster.

"Oh yes, miss. That's good," moaned Rory, looking down at her with hooded eyes.

"That's right, you dirty little cock lover," murmured Scott. "Make us come."

Disappointingly, his fingers left her pussy, which proceeded to hump the air in a desperate search for them. He stood with his hands on his hips, letting her do all the work on his cock.

"Look at the little slut. See how much her cunt wants to be played with."

Yes, it does, thought Natalie, but she couldn't bring herself to say so. No more pleading, she vowed. From the movements of their hips she knew that the boys were getting close. Rory, in particular, seemed almost on the point of coming. His breathing was getting ragged.

"Ah! Ah! That's it. That's it."

She speeded her stroking. She couldn't take her eyes off his swollen cock, the purple head, the slit from which his come would soon shoot.

"Yes! Yes! I'm coming. I'm going to come all over your tits."

"That's right, Rory," she heard herself encouraging him. "Come all over me. I want you to."

His cock began to jerk in her hand. She pointed it at her welcoming tits. A stream of come shot out and landed on them. Then another. And another.

"Ah! Ah! I'm coming. I'm coming. Oh yes. Yes."

More drops of come dribbled onto her as she continued to milk him. He moaned in ecstasy, looking at Natalie's come-covered skin. She smiled up at him, then, as he watched, proceeded to spread it all over her, enjoying its warm stickiness.

ÒDo you like me doing that, Rory?Ó

ÒOh yes, very hot.Ó

All this time she had not forgotten Scott. Even at the moment of Rory's climax she had still kept up a steady rhythm on his cock.

"That's right,Ó he said approvingly. ÒNow it's my turn. I'm going to come on your face."

She smiled up at him. "Good. That's where I want you to come." She was gratified to see a flicker of surprise cross his face.