Natalie Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well lately I've been reading a lot of stuff on the net."

"Oh yea what kind of stuff?"

"Well mostly erotic fiction actually."

Shit! Why the hell did I just admit that? I must be a lot more drunk than I thought.

"Hey it's ok hun there's nothing wrong with that," Emma said squeezing my knee harder than ever. "What kind of erotica do you like to read?"

"All sorts," I stammered. I wondered if Emma could feel how much I was shaking. "I only started reading it when I split up with Darren."

"Oh that's so adorable baby," she replied staring directly into my eyes. "Tell me, do you play with yourself while you read?"

I felt so nervous right now I could barely speak. My mouth had completely dried up.

"It's ok, you can tell us," Emma said now stroking her hand frantically up and down my thigh. God how could she do this to me?

"Yes," I mustered, barely audibly.

"Aw don't worry hun that's nothing to be ashamed of," said Emma. The warm smile she gave me made me feel much better.

"Yea I think you'd be surprised just how many people read that kind of stuff," John said reassuringly. "It's very common."

"Oh yea," continued Emma, finally taking her hand from my leg and giving me some space to breathe. "Would it surprise you to hear that John and I both enjoy reading erotica together?"

I looked up at John. He was just sitting there. So calm. So assured. Almost as if discussing what he and his wife did to get off was the most natural thing in the world. And here I was quivering like a nervous wreck! I couldn't deny that the discussion was turning me on though.

"That's right," he said. "Although we do prefer a particular type of erotica."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There's a particular genre we enjoy reading," he explained. "Domination and submission to be precise."

What? I thought it was only weirdos and freaks who were into that kind of stuff?

"You mean like Fifty Shades of Grey and stuff like that?" My curiosity had certainly been triggered.

"You're not far off," Emma replied, seemingly pleased at my question. "So tell me Natalie, do you ever like to read that kind of thing?"

"I have occasionally," I said, butterflies now swirling in my stomach once again.

"And when you read it do you play with yourself?" I could sense her leaning in towards me again.

"Yes," I could feel a faint tingle in my pussy.

"And when you play with yourself, do you imagine you're the dominant or the submissive?"

My mind was racing. Not for the first time tonight I could barely speak.

"The one being tied up or the one doing the tying?" John added, sensing my nervousness.

"The one being tied up," I murmured. "Always the one being tied up."

"Oh so we've got a little slave girl on our hands!" giggled Emma. "Don't worry though; loads of people have submissive fantasies."

"Yes," added John. "It's just most people are too afraid to carry them out."

I didn't know what to say. This situation was totally alien to me. Just openly discussing my sexual fantasies with a couple I'd only just met. God it was making me wet though.

"Too right," said Emma. "Natalie when you play with yourself it's not the same as having a real man inside you is it?"

"No."

"Wouldn't you just love to one day be able to let all your inhibitions go and experience your wildest fantasies for real?"

"Yes."

"And I bet you're wet right now just thinking about it."

How did she know? Fuck she could read me like a book. They had me completely under my spell. I think I'd do anything they said right now.

"You want to show me just how wet you are don't you?"

"Yes," my heart was hammering so hard I could actually feel it against my rib cage. Was this really happening?

"Yes what?" Emma said more sternly now. "What does a submissive like you call their dominant?"

"Yes Mistress," I whispered, not intentionally, it was all my voice box could muster.

"Good girl," replied Emma with a devilish grin on her face. "From now on we are Miss Emma and Master John is that clear?"

"Yes Miss Emma."

"Don't worry baby," Emma whispered in my ear comfortingly. "I can see how much you want this. Trust me you are going to love every second of it."

I couldn't speak. I felt as if my body had completely frozen over. I couldn't ever remember being this excited and this scared at the same time.

"Take your trousers off little one," Emma commanded me. "Show us what a little slut you really are."

She just called me a slut! Maybe she was right though it wasn't like I wasn't going to comply with her demands. That warm, engaging smile and sparkling green eyes had totally intoxicated me. How could anybody resist?

Slowly I slipped off my dark, small platform shoes to reveal my bare feet.

"Good girl," said Emma. "Don't be shy now."

I reached down and unbuttoned my trousers, before gradually pulling down the zipper. If I didn't back out now I never would.

"Here let me help you with those," Emma said as I stood up, still clutching the top of my trousers tightly.

She grabbed hold of the top of trousers, not with any strength or aggression, but with just enough force for me to know she was in complete control of me. With surprising ease she slowly slipped my trousers down my thighs, sensually cupping my ass cheeks as she went.

"Well well well what do we have here?" she said grinning as I stepped out of my trousers, leaving them in a heap on the floor. "Looks like someone's a much bigger slut than I could ever have possibly imagined."

I looked down at my sky blue satin panties. There was absolutely no mistaking the large wet patch on the front of them, right over my pussy.

"Well I just want to see if she's wearing a matching bra," said John, casually fondling my ass from behind. "I know I love this bum though."

"Excellent idea," said Emma. "Girl I think you know what to do."

Still standing up, I reached down and pulled my black top over my head before tossing it to the floor, revealing the pale skin of my torso.

"Oh my she looks amazing!" said Emma, looking on appreciably at my matching blue bra. "Get up on the coffee table and give us a twirl!"

Nervously I stood up on the large glass table, feeling very aware of the two sets of eyes sizing up every inch of me. Even though I was in my underwear, as I turned round and my eyes locked into those of John and Emma I felt totally naked, totally exposed.

"Wow she looks absolutely incredible doesn't she?" John said. "Such a tight, petite body."

"I know she's such a sexy little thing isn't she," replied Emma. "Girl what do you say to Master John for being so complimentary to you?"

"Thank you Master," I replied, still standing on the coffee table.

"Err no," snapped Emma. "Get down on the floor where a slave like you belongs."

I stepped down from the table and instinctively fell to my knees in front of John. My eye's level with his smart, brown shoes all I could think about was how submissive I felt, worthy of nothing more than grovelling at his feet.

"Thank you Master," I repeated, my head bowed downwards towards the floor.

"Isn't she such an obedient pet," said John. I could sense great satisfaction in his voice as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Oh yes she is," replied Emma. "But even obedient pets need to be controlled."

With that I heard the click clack of Emma's sultry heels as she waltzed across the living room towards the stairs. I didn't dare move as I kept my head pointing firmly towards the ground at John's feet. A minute or so later I heard her re-enter the room before I saw her feet stop next to where I was knelt.

"Look up my little slut."

The view from my position on the floor was simply mesmerising. As I looked up I could really take in Emma's beauty in a way that wasn't possible before. Her legs were perfectly sculpted, firm but not overly muscular and tanned perfectly. She obviously spent a lot of time abroad. The pair of blue heels she wore matched her dress perfectly and the five inch heel on each of them only added to the gorgeous shape of her calves. As I continued to look up, I saw what she was holding and the menacing glint in her eyes sent shivers down my spine.

"Good girl, now let's get these on you."

As Emma stepped round behind me, she slipped the blindfold down my forehead and over my eyes, removing my sight completely. Initially I was shocked by the coolness of the black leather against my skin but I soon realised just how vulnerable I felt – totally exposed.

"Perfect, just these now."

I felt her firm grip against my right wrist as she secured the cuff around it before she moved to my left. As I heard it click shut I pulled against the restraints and realised just how immobilized I was, my hands tightly secured behind my back.

"Oooh just look at her squirm!" giggled Emma as she watched me struggle against my bonds. "I think she likes being tied up!"

"I know isn't it amazing," replied John. "I'm sure that wet patch is getting bigger as well."

Without any warning I felt a hand run down my stomach and under my panties. It must have been John's as it felt much stronger and larger than Emma's had been earlier. Unlike his wife he didn't softly caress me, instead roughly running his hand up my slit, eliciting from me a sudden, shrill moan.

"Absolutely drenched. What a dirty little slut we have here," he said removing his hand from my panties. "If your pussy makes a mess of our carpets you'll be the one cleaning it!"

Suddenly I felt the force of John's fingers pushing against my lips. I started to gag as he pushed his fingers deep into my throat and forced me to clean my off my saturated juices.

"Have you ever tasted yourself before slut?" he asked, withdrawing his fingers from my mouth.

"Yes Master."

"I'm not surprised," he replied. "A dirty little thing like you could hardly avoid it could you?"

"Help me get this thing into the kitchen," I heard Emma say. "A little whore like this needs to teased until she's screaming out loud, begging to cum!

I felt the full strength of John's broad, muscular frame as he grabbed me by the shoulders and hoisted me to my feet. With my knees trembling, I was led to the kitchen, John keeping hold of me and guiding me. As we entered, the sound of Emma's heels against the hard, tiled floor reminded me exactly who was in charge. Suddenly I was bent forward at the waist and just as I was bracing myself for a hard landing on the unforgiving floor, I felt the frame of the solid oak kitchen table catch me.

"There that should do it," John said as I imagined him standing back and admiring his handiwork. "Doesn't that ass just look so inviting with her bent over like that?"

"Oh it does," replied Emma. "But I think I'd prefer it much more like this."

Once again I heard the familiar sound of her heels clicking across the floor before her hands grabbed hold of the waistband of my panties.

"Hmm yes it's definitely better this way," she said as she eased my underwear over the curves of my bum and thighs, before sliding them down my ankles.

Without any warning I felt her hands on my ankles forcefully prizing my legs apart, leaving my pussy totally exposed.

"Well I would have preferred it shaved but we can always work on that later," she said commenting on the thin covering of hair on my pubic mound. "John was right though you really are a little slut. Your pussy is soaked!"

I let out a completely involuntary moan as she sensually ran her fingers up and down my mound. I'd never been touched there by a girl before but boy did she know what she was doing!

"And if you make a sound or move a muscle from now on," she said grabbing me by the hair. "You do not want to know what the consequences will be!"

There was a moment of silence as I wondered what was about to happen to me. Blindfolded, handcuffed and bent over the kitchen whilst only wearing my bra. I don't think I'd ever felt more vulnerable in my life, but I also don't think I'd ever been this excited. My juices were running down my legs for crying out loud! It really was difficult to stay still right now. I think my whole body was shuddering, just begging for release. Oh fuck what was that? My whole body locked up and I let out a long shrill moan as something cold, ice cold ran up and down my pussy lips.

"Bad girl!" said Emma as she continued to move the ice cubes all over my pussy. "I told you not to make a sound!"

"Here these will shut her up," I heard John say. Once again I felt his hand up against my face as he pushed something soft into my mouth. Shit they were my own panties! I continued to writhe about as Emma melted the ice on my pussy, only this time my rapturous moans were silenced to a feint humming.

"For screaming out like a dirty little slut she should be punished shouldn't she?" asked Emma.

"Oh definitely," replied John. "Naughty girls need to be taught a lesson."

"Good. I think five swats should do the trick. For a first offence anyway."

She was going to whip me? Shit. I felt my whole body tense up, my every nerve ending anticipating the first blow. I hope she didn't have riding crop or anything like that.

"Hmmm let's see how you like this."

I felt her grind something softly against my slit but I couldn't quite place what it was. It felt hard and dry, not nearly as cold as the ice cubes but it also had quite a rough exterior. It felt quite nice as she ran it up and down my lips, before gently tapping up and down on my clit hood.

WHACK. All of a sudden she slammed the wooden spoon down onto my pussy, the sensation of which travelled to my every nerve ending. My screams of anguish were well muffled by my gag but I was unable to stop my legs involuntarily slamming shut.

"Bad girl! You keep your legs open when Mistress is punishing you!" cried Emma. "John tie her ankles to the table legs so she can take her punishment like the little bitch she is."

"That must be the first time she's closed her legs for anyone!" replied John with a hint of a laugh in his voice.

More forcefully than ever before I felt him grab hold of my ankles. One at a time he yanked them out to the table legs, further out than they had been before, and held them in position as he secured them in position with duct tape, completely immobilizing me.

"That should do it," he said, lightly slapping me on the bum as he moved away from me. "Now she can't even pretend she's not a total slut by closing her legs."

Once again I felt Emma move the wooden spoon onto my pussy. This time she ran it in circles around my clit hood, gradually making them smaller until all she was doing was rubbing it directly above my swollen bud. Then it came again. She smacked the spoon down on my pussy sending a searing pain through my whole body. I cried out in agony as I tried to close my legs only this time I couldn't. I was at their every whim.

"Good girl that was much better," Emma said soothingly as she went back to rubbing the spoon over my box.

Just as I was getting used to the sensation of the spoon against my folds, she sent it down my crashing towards my pussy again. Twice in quick succession. I yelped out quickly each time as the shock caused my body to writhe and try and lift itself off the table. The pain was so intense, but I also couldn't say I wasn't enjoying it a little.

"Just one more little one," said Emma. My whole body tensed up in anticipation of the blow that was impending.

Down it came crashing onto my throbbing pussy, which I assumed was now quite red from the soreness of the blows. Once again my panties stifled my yelps. They were now soaked in my own saliva as well as my pussy juice.

"Good girl," Emma said leaning over me, her lips pressing against my ear. "I bet you secretly quite enjoyed that though didn't you?" she whispered huskily in my ear.

As she moved away from me, I realised how much my body was shaking. Fuck I was so turned on. I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead, as well as the juices from my pussy dripping down my inner thighs. My whole body was dying for release.

"Oh now that is crafty," I heard John say behind me. "She is going to hate you for this!"

I nervously waited for what was install for me. God I hoped it wasn't a flogger or a riding crop.

After a few seconds of silence I felt the slightest, the faintest, soft edge against the sole of my foot. As Emma moved the feather around my foot and threaded it between my toes, my whole body tensed up and I moaned loudly into my gag.

Tantalizingly slowly she eased the feather up my left ankle, causing me to continue to fight and fidget against my bonds. My shoulders were already starting to ache from being tied behind me for so long and now they were agonizing as they fully locked up.

"Your right this is cruel," giggled Emma. "I think she is going to be hating it even more in a moment!"

Gradually she traced the feather up to the top of my ankle before ruffling it up against the back of my knee, causing me to yelp out.

"Well I guess we know whether she's ticklish now!"

She continued to move the feather up my inner thigh. My whole body was on edge as I sensed it getting closer to my dripping, begging pussy. Inch by Inch she slowly moved closer, brushing the feather over my soaked thighs. God it was so close now, I needed it so badly. Come on! Don't stop there!

"Don't think you're getting it that easily," laughed Emma. "Look at how she's squirming trying to feel it on her snatch!"

She wasn't wrong. I hadn't realised it but despite my restraints almost completely immobilizing me I was viscously gyrating my hips, desperately trying to feel the softness of the feather against my folds.

Just when I was losing hope I felt the gentlest, most wonderful sensation flick against my pussy and I erupted in my loudest, most powerful moan of the night. As quickly as I felt it it was gone though, as Emma moved the feather back down my right thigh.

"Ha look how desperate she is to cum," laughed John. "I thought she was going to explode just then!"

You're right! Oh please I don't think I've ever need to climax this badly! My whole body was coated in a thin layer of sweat now as I shook from head to toe, rocking against my bonds.

"She's like a dog in heat isn't she!" replied Emma. "Perhaps we should give her some relief."

All I could do was scream into the panties stuffed in my mouth. Yes! Please! Anything! I need it so bad!

More silence. I could just picture the pair of them standing over me, leering at my shaking frame, mocking my desperation. Suddenly I hear a clicking sound following by the unmistakable humming of a vibrator. Yes! Finally! Oh I am gonna cum so hard!

"Oh I bet your dying to feel this," said Emma as she ran the toy along my cheek.

"Yes Mistress!" I screamed desperately. If only my panties weren't stifling my cries.

"You'll have to tell me where you want to feel it though," she continued running it down my neck. "I'm not an expert with one of these. I'm not a depraved slut like you."

"One my pussy! On my pussy!" I yelled desperately. God dam this fucking gag! If only she could see my eye's she'd know how desperate I was!

"Perhaps you'd like it here," she said running the vibe along my collarbone. I could hear in her voice the delight she was taking at the situation.

"Or maybe you'd prefer it here."

Now she had taken the vibrator and was one running it along my spine, starting at the top and slowly running down towards my ass crack. My whole body started to writhe uncontrollably again as she inched closer and closer to my pussy. Yes! Yes! Please don't stop now!

"But I think you'd really prefer it here."

After all the build-up, all the teasing, she suddenly and very deliberately rammed the vibrator into my pussy, no doubt coating it in my juices she went. Fuck this was absolutely incredible! My whole body lurched from side to side as she held the toy between my lips, desperately trying to feel the vibrations deeper into my slick box.