Natalie's Dirty Underwear

Story Info
I pleasured myself with my pretty neighbor's soiled panties.
900 words
4.28
109.3k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blucher
Blucher
332 Followers

I live in an apartment building and a few days ago the doorbell rang at around three o'clock in the afternoon. It was the girl next door.

Natalie is around thirty and very attractive; small with blonde hair and a lovely body. I often fantasize about having sex with her. When I'm alone with her in the elevator I always get an erection as I talk to her, looking at her pretty face and nice tits and imagining kissing her full, sensual lips. I like to walk behind her and admire her tight little ass as she struts along in her high heels.

That afternoon Natalie was in a state. She said that there was a big leak in her bathroom under the sink and asked if I knew anything about plumbing. If not, she said she would call a plumber but there wasn't much time as she had to go and pick up her son from school. I went into her apartment with her and she led me into the bathroom. I looked under the sink and saw that she had placed a small bucket under the leak. It was obvious that the connection to one of the faucets was loose and just needed tightening up.

I told her that I thought I could fix it and went down to my garage to get a few tools. When I came back she had her coat on and apologized because she had to go and get her son. She said I could stay there and fix the leak until she came back. My mind was in a whirl. I was alone in Natalie's apartment! I could look for her dirty laundry and sniff her panties as I had often dreamed of doing. I knew that she would be gone for about twenty minutes so I had plenty of time. I took a wrench and quickly tightened the joint. The leak was fixed.

Her washing machine was in the bathroom and there was a white plastic laundry basket beside it. I opened the lid and looked inside. It was half full. I lifted some towels and shirts and got lucky. There were three pairs of dirty panties and her pyjamas. The panties were all white, lacy ones and I looked at the stains in the gussets. I was trembling and my cock was as hard as a rock as I felt the silky material between my fingers. I held a pair to my nose and sniffed the delicious perfume of Natalie's most intimate parts. God, the smell was fantastic. I took the other two pairs and sniffed them too. The first pair had the best and strongest odor. Starting at the narrow end of the gusset I could smell her pee, then a bit higher up I smelled her pussy. There was a slight brown stain at the other end and my cock throbbed as I realized that this had been tight up against her lovely asshole.

I would give anything to be able to suck Natalie's pussy and lick her ass, but it's impossible, she seems to be happily married and I have a lovely wife Nelly who I would not want to risk losing. This was the next best thing. I was sniffing and tasting her panties which had been between her legs for hours, she had been sitting in them, forcing the gusset up into her cunt and between her ass cheeks.

I pulled my pants and shorts down and took one of the other pairs of panties which I wrapped around my cock. I started to jack off, experiencing an incredible sensation as I felt the soft, silky material on my prick. I kept sniffing her panties as I stroked my cock. I held the panties over my cock head and shot a big load of cum into them. I have often sniffed Nelly's panties and cum in them but this was so much more exciting. I had ejaculated in my beautiful, sexy neighbor's soiled panties, what an exquisite thrill!

I wiped the cum off with my handkerchief and was going to put the panties back into the laundry basket when I noticed the pyjama pants in there. I took them out and sniffed them. My God, the smell was wonderful! Natalie had probably been wearing these in bed for around eight hours a night for up to a week! My cock got hard again as I held the pants to my nose. I licked them and tasted her bitter pee. Then I found a pair of her black tights and smelled her perfume in those too. I tied them tightly around my dick and tossed off again, shooting my thick, white sperm into her pyjamas. She would be coming home soon so I put everything back into the basket and pulled my pants back up.

I heard the elevator door opening and I went out into the hallway to meet Natalie as she arrived with her son Matt. I told her that I had fixed the leak and it shouldn't give her any more trouble. She was so grateful and asked me how much she owed me. I said that it had been a pleasure to help her and that I didn't want anything in return. I wonder what her reaction would be if she knew that I had pleasured myself with her dirty laundry.

Blucher
Blucher
332 Followers