Natalie's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Howard" she whispered, "I want to taste your cock. I want to suck you while David fucks me." Howard leaned back on the couch and arched his cock towards Natalie. Natalie bent further down, taking his cock in her mouth and began sliding her lips up and down. Howard began to let out the sounds of his own pleasure as he felt Natalie's tongue sliding along his throbbing shaft. I was now fucking Natalie hard from behind and I could hear the sucking sounds increasing, in between her gasps, as she increased the force with which she was sucking Howard's dick. Howard's fingers were clenched on the sofa and his moans were growing louder. I knew he was about to release his load deep inside of Natalie's throat. Natalie, however, was not ready to let Howard cum, just yet. She released Howard's cock from her mouth and, at the same time, motioned for me to stop. I pulled my throbbing cock out of her pussy as she stood back up.

"Howard" she said, "I want you to eat my freshly fucked wet pussy. Do you want it?" Howard nodded and Natalie stepped up onto the couch, placed her hands on the wall and stuck her dripping pussy right in Howard's face. Howard placed both hands on her ass and pulled her hot cunt to his mouth. I stepped back and watched as Howard eagerly began to eat my wife's pussy. "Ooh" Natalie moaned, "Stick your tongue in me and rub your face against my clit." Natalie was fucking Howard's tongue and rubbing herself against his face. I could see Howard's fingers squeezing her ass cheeks. "Put your finger in my asshole" Natalie moaned. Howard slid his finger into his mouth to moisten it and proceeded to insert it into Natalie's asshole. Natalie immediately started to orgasm, letting out loud shrieks of pleasure as she increased the movement of her pelvis against Howard's face. I watched as my wife had one orgasm after another. Howard was eagerly licking her pussy while he continued to jam his finger into her asshole. Finally after a few loud orgasms, Natalie relented and collapsed on top of Howard.

"That was great" she was panting, trying to catch her breath. She was kissing Howard's chest and neck. She had taken a hold of Howard's near bursting cock and was now quickly jerking him off.

"I want to see you make David cum" breathed Howard, almost at the point of orgasm. "I want him to cum all over your face!" I stepped closer to the mass of flesh on the couch and Natalie repositioned herself to take my cock into her mouth. She continued to stroke Howard's cock as she sucked my dick. Howard watched intently as she moved her head back and forth. Meanwhile, Natalie's hand was moving faster and faster on his dick. I heard Howard let out a load moan as he began to shoot his load, his hands reaching for and grabbing at her tits while his cum struck Natalie on and around her chest. A few moments later, I felt my own climax becoming inevitable. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and came all over her face. My load ran down her face and dripped onto her chest, mixing with Howard's own cum. Once my orgasm had finished, Natalie took my shaft into her mouth and sucked every last bit of cum from my dick and did the same to Howard's as well. At the same time, she rubbed our mixed ejaculate all over her tits afterwards licking the sticky cum from her fingers.

"How about some more champagne" I said. I stood up, taking in the view of my wife, covered in cum from two men as she leaned her naked body against Howard's chest. Her one hand was lightly stroking his softening penis, the other being licked clean by her eager tongue. Howard's hand was resting on her shaven mound. She spread her legs slightly allowing Howard to make small circular motions on her clit with his fingers.

I walked over and poured the glasses of champagne, when I turned around I saw that Natalie had stood up and was allowing Howard a good view of her body as she was slowly turning around in front of him. I walked back over, bringing the glasses of champagne and gave them each one. Natalie, covered in cum, excused herself to go cleanup. I took a seat on the bed across from Howard. "Howard" I began, "That's a hell of a woman you got there!" Howard was reclining on the sofa, he looked well satisfied. Natalie had really gotten this guy off. He had a relaxed smile on his face and was once again stroking his now hardening cock. It seemed that our little adventure was not quite finished.

"You're not kidding" he replied. Natalie returned from cleaning herself up, carrying a bottle of what looked to be lotion of some kind and took a seat next to Howard. She saw his cock had come back to life and gently placed her hand on it and slowly began to stroke it. Howard returned his hand to her pussy and started rubbing it once again. She spread her legs giving me a clear view of Howard's fingers working themselves into of her hot wet cunt. "Natalie, what would you like to do next?" Howard asked.

Natalie closed her eyes, enjoying the stimulation Howard was giving to her pussy. She opened them slowly giving me a devilish look and then turned to Howard and said softly, "I want you to fuck me in my ass while David watches." I could see that Howard was taken completely by surprise at this suggestion, but as Natalie continued to rub his hard dick, he seemed ready to consent. "David, honey" Natalie said, "Would you like to watch Howard fuck me in my ass?" I felt my cock starting to grow. In twelve years of marriage we had only had anal intercourse a couple of times. Natalie was really pulling out all the stops tonight. Literally!

"Sure I would. Why don't the two of you come over hear and lie on the bed", I said as I stood up and walked over to the couch. Natalie stood up and kissed me on the lips and gave me a little smile. She took Howard by the hand and led him over to the bed. Howard turned toward Natalie and started to kiss her with his tongue while rubbing his hands on her ass. Natalie poured some of the lotion on her hand and lubricated Howard's dick with it. He then laid her face down on the bed. Natalie pushed her ass up in the air so Howard could rub some of the lubricant onto her asshole. Before doing so, Howard bent down and began to lick her. Natalie really like this feeling and let out a soft moan as Howard pushed his tongue into her asshole. He then put some lubricant on his fingers and slid first one then two fingers in and out of her asshole a few times to loosen it up for his hard dick.

"Howard, that feels so good, I want you to fuck my ass doggy style, so I can see David's face while you are fucking me." Natalie positioned herself on her hands and knees facing me while Howard got behind her and pushed the tip of his cock slowly into Natalie's greased asshole. Natalie's face showed the pleasure and the pain she was feeling and she started to moan softly as her asshole gave in and accepted his entire cock. Howard began to slide his dick in and out of her ass in an increasing rhythm.

"David, can you see Howard fucking my ass?" Natalie gasped. I nodded watched her tits swaying back and forth as Howard fucked her from behind. Her mouth was open and her moans were increasing. She lowered her chest onto the bed and raised her ass even higher to let Howard penetrate her as deeply as he possibly could. I didn't know exactly what to do with myself, but she looked really hot getting fucked in the ass. I could hear their skin slapping together as he thrust himself inside her. Natalie had found the rhythm of Howard's strokes and was responding by pushing herself back onto him as he slid his dick into her. "Ooh, that feels so good Howard. Your cock feels so good in my tight ass" she moaned. "David, Howard's cock feels so good in my asshole!" Howard withdrew himself from her now widened asshole and turned her over onto her back. Grabbing her ankles, he spread her legs wide open. Lifting her, he thrust his cock deep into her ass once again, this time from the front.

"Fuck me, fuck my fucking ass" Natalie cried. Howard was ramming himself into her and her screams were growing louder and louder. "David, I want your dick in my mouth, hurry!" Natalie slid her hand down to her clit and was furiously rubbing it. I went over and got on the bed, my ass facing Howard with Natalie's head between my knees. She took my cock into her mouth and I could feel the impact of Howard's thrusts into her ass by the way her mouth moved on my cock. Howard was starting to gasp and Natalie began to orgasm. I pulled my cock out of Natalie's mouth as Howard turned her around so that her face could meet his, ready to explode, cock. I grabbed her ankles, spread her legs and rammed my cock deep into her now convulsing pussy. Howard jerked himself off and came all over Natalie's face. Her mouth was wide open to catch the flying cum. She grabbed his dick and started to suck it as hard as she could. I let out a yell and blew my load as I continued to thrust deep into her pussy.

"Oh yes, oh yes" Natalie cried as I fucked her as hard as I have ever fucked her before. "Fuck Howard's slut wife David, fuck her hard" she screamed. "Fuck Howard's slut wife's pussy after Howard fucked his slut wife's asshole raw!" I had never seen Natalie cum like this and her screams only caused me to pound her pussy that much harder. Howard pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed while I finished emptying my load into her reddening cunt, her asshole gaping open after having been expanded by Howard's stiff cock. In the end, we all just laid on the bed for a while, completely exhausted.

I got up and went into the bathroom. A moment later, Natalie joined me. "Wow" she said. "That was fucking fantastic, thank you so much honey." I grabbed her and kissed her deeply. I never thought that this evening would end up like it had. I told her that it was probably time to get going, if she thought that she was ready. She told me to go down to the car and wait for her to join me, though it might be a little while. She didn't want to spoil the fantasy by us leaving together. I agreed and told her I'd wait and that she didn't need to hurry.

"Howard" I said, returning from the bathroom, "I'd really like to thank you and your wife for showing me such a great time. I hope to see you guys again sometime."

Howard was still lying on the bed and just grinned "Yea, maybe some other time." He said without getting up. I got my clothes together and got dressed. Natalie had returned and I kissed her goodnight and told her how beautiful she was and how lucky Howard was to have a wife like her. With that, I left the suite.

Almost an hour later Natalie showed up and got into the car. As we drove home, I asked her to tell me what had happened after I left.

"I told Howard that it was getting late and I'd better go downstairs and get myself a cab to take me home. At first he protested that he would take me home himself, but I said that it was better this way and that I really preferred to just take a cab. He took me in his arms and started to kiss me and I could feel his cock getting hard against my stomach. I laid myself down on the bed, spreading my legs and took him inside of my pussy. It was really a nice slow and sexy fuck. He fucked me until we both came. Afterwards, I told him that I was very happy to have met him and that I hoped that he had really had a good time. He smiled and kissed me goodnight saying that I was definitely the best fuck that he had ever had in his entire life and that he would always remember this evening!"

I reached over and pulled Natalie towards me as we made our way onto the expressway leaving the city. "I wouldn't doubt it," I whispered with a knowing smile.

12