Natalie's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, girl, you can suck dick," Justin moaned out and soon his moans of pleasure were mixed with my whimpers and grunts of having his penis in my mouth.

Suddenly I was gasping and choking and struggling again as he pinched my nose so I could not breathe. I was letting out gasping grunting sounds as I pushed hard on his thighs to get my mouth off him so I could breathe and just as panic was about to set in Justin let go of my nose and pulled my head back by a handful of my black hair. I looked up at him gasping and coughing with tears and my black mascara running down my cheeks as he chuckled at me.

"Got your breath?" Justin asked after a moment and I nodded, "Good...get sucking again, you little cocksucker. I'm close to cumming and I want to spray the inside of your mouth." He once again pulled my head to him and I opened my mouth to take his large erect penis in my small mouth. I had a brief thought of why boys had to be so crude in their speech sometimes and almost giggled while I sucked him.

About another five minutes went by with the same, Justin pushing and pulling my head back and forth by a hand full of my black hair as he fucked my mouth, me making small whimpering moans as I did my best to keep up with his movements and hip thrusting, more saliva running down my chin, and me being turned on more and more and my sex almost dripping in the need to be filled with his penis and my clit throbbing with the craving to orgasm myself. I soon felt Justin tighten and knew he was close to his orgasm and I worked harder for him to have his pleasurable release in my mouth.

I did not mind him cumming in my mouth...as if I had a choice on the matter anyway. No I wanted him to...I strongly desired him to. I would have begged him to cum in my mouth if I had felt him pull away. I liked it a great deal and it was a huge turn on for me. I not only enjoyed the taste of a man's cum but I loved how it felt when his penis jerked inside your mouth and you felt that warm liquid hit the back of your throat. I also enjoyed the warm sticky texture of the cum as it globbed in my mouth or if a man came on my stomach I would run may hands through it and play with it some like a child with cake batter and then I would gather as much as I could on my fingers and lick them clean before it got cold and dried. No I did not mind him cumming in my mouth at all. And he did...I felt his penis jerk and hit the roof of my mouth several times as his sticky sex liquid squirted inside my mouth and down my throat as Justin held my head pressed against pubic area. I was determined to not let a single drop escape my mouth as I swallowed quickly to keep up with him pumping his cum into me. There was a lot of it and it was thick and warm and gooey as if he had not cum in a while...God it was wonderful....the taste and texture was wonderful. Justin held me in place after he stopped cumming and I felt his penis start to shrink inside my mouth and I ran my tongue over it to lick it clean and then he pulled out and some cum escaped my mouth and mixed with the saliva that ran down my chin. I quickly wiped it up my fingers and then licked them clean and swallowed the last of his cum and then looked up at Justin.

"Fuck, girl, you can suck a cock that's for sure." He commented in between his light panting. "Damn...I came hard." Then he let out a small shiver as one last drop of cum eased from his penis. I quickly leaned in and licked it off and swallowed it causing Justin to laugh. "You are a little cum eating slut aren't you?"

Blushing as I sat in the bed with my dress down to my waist exposing my small breasts I bit my lower lip as I looked up at him and nodded. Why bother denying it? I just greedily swallowed his huge load of cum that he shot into my mouth, denying it would be an obvious lie. Justin pulled me to my feet by my arms with a hard jerk and I let out a small gasp of shock that soon turned into louder gasps of pleasure as his mouth covered my left breasts and he started sucking and flicking his tongue over my nipple. He unbuckled my wide black belt and my dress fell do my ankles as I moaned in his strong grip and pressed my small body hard against his. I was moaning and gasping in pleasure as he moved from my left breast to my right sucking and teasing and even biting my nipples. My pussy was now flowing with its sex fluid.

"Oh...uhhhh...ohhhh God...please...please now...please enter me now." I begged as I wrapped my skinny arms around his strong back and threw my head back. Justin pushed me down on the bed and I fell back whimpering in wanting him so badly.

"Not yet...oh I'm going to fuck you and fuck you hard but first I want to taste that pussy." Justin said as he lay on the bed. He moved my body roughly so that I was now lying lengthwise on the bed and then moved down and spread my legs wide. Justin's hands went under my butt, grabbed the waist band of my white cotton bikini cut panties and pulled them off of me quickly. I was squirming and panting in desire to feel his mouth on my wet sex as he spread my legs apart again and then lowered his head. I let out a gasp of pleasure as he gave a long lick up my pussy with the flat rough part of the top of his tongue.

"Damn, girl, you are wet," He said and licked me again, "And fuck you tastes good." Then Justin focused on preforming oral sex on me.

When it came to oral sex I had three options I liked to use. The first when someone was really poor at it I found it was bet to just tap their shoulder and tell them that was nice and suggest we move on to another position. Second was when they were decent to allow them to keep going and maybe I would orgasm and if not let them do it for a while and then move one. The third was if they were very good to let them go and make me orgasm with their tongue and fingers. Justin was good...he was freaking awesome. He moved his tongue into my pussy and licked and lapped and twisted it until I was moaning loudly and panting and gasping, then after a few moments he used one hand to spread my sex lips wider apart while his mouth attached to my clit and his tongue flicked over it and teased it while he inserted a finger of his other hand into me.

"God you are tight," Justin commented as he inserted another finger into me and placed his mouth back over my clit and proceeded to drive me crazy with pleasure with his tongue and fingers.

I was withering and moaning loudly as he started fucking my pussy with his fingers and used his tongue on my clit. I suddenly let out a high pitched scream and my hands clinched the bed sheets when Justin withdrew his finger some, curled them upwards, and found my G-spot. If I would have been in the right state of mind at that time I would have thought that he must have had someone teach him how to give oral sex and finger a girl to orgasm. Most guys...especially the younger ones...had no clue about the G-spot and it could take practice to know how to find it. But in my current state that was not on my mind. I was gasping and moaning loudly and panting "Oh God" loudly over and over as I had a handful of my sheets in each hand by my sides clinching them tight. If I did not have the sheets between my nails and palms I really think I would have dug my nails so hard into my hands to make them bleed. Justin was using his other hand to hold me in place as my hips twisted and bucked against him. It was not long before I felt my orgasm build and knew I was going to cum soon...very soon.

I was loud in sex and when I came I knew I would cum loudly so I reached over and was going to grab my spare pillow to stuff in my mouth and muffle my screams but instead my hand found something else instead and I did not have time to think so I grabbed it and stuffed it in my mouth. It was my stuffed toy Tiger I had since I was two and still slept with when alone. I stuffed poor Tiger in my mouth to muffle my screams just as my orgasm hit. My hips thrust upwards and my stomach muscles tightened as my thighs clamped around Justin's shoulders and I let out muffled screams of pleasure as I came and I came hard. I came for a nice long time as Justin continued to use his fingers and tongue on my while controlling my body movements with his other hand and soon I calmed down and lay on my back panting and gasping for air while my stomach muscles continued to jerk and my thighs quivered.

"Damn girl you came fast...I would have thought you faked it you came so fast but shit...no one is that good of an actress." He chuckled and moved his body on top of mine and forced his fingers in my mouth. "Now lick them clean...taste you own pussy...I know you like that...all sluts do." Justin said and I greedily sucked and licked his finger.

He was right; I loved the taste of my own sex and that or other girls as well. He was also right about me being brought to orgasm quickly. I did cum fast as much as I tried to control it. When I served Mistress she used to get angry and I was punished often when she would do tie me to her bed and do devious but very pleasurable sexual things to my body and order me not to cum and then I would explode in my orgasm even trying my best to control it. I swear I think the first rule in the Dominant Handbook was orgasm denial for you submissive. From my experience with Domes in the BDSM world they all like to deny a sub from cumming as long as possible.

After I licked his fingers clean of my sex fluids and cum Justin leaned in and kissed me. As I ran my tongue over his lips to taste more of myself I realized that even after sucking his penis, him cumming in my mouth, and then him giving me an orgasm with oral sex this was the first time we kissed. God I was being such a wonton slut and I wanted more of it. I wanted him inside me. I was not to be disappointed. As Justin was kissing me and I as I was sucking his tongue into my mouth and as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, his right hand ran up my skinny left leg and he grabbed the outside of my thigh and spread me wide apart. I could feel his once more erect penis pressing against my pussy.

"OHHHH GOOOOOD!" I screamed out as he entered me in one hard thrust.

My pussy was wet...very wet from my cum and pre-cum fluid and while his penis went in easily I was still tight and he was still large and it hurt when he entered me so hard...and I loved it. I enjoy a variety of types of pain inflicted on me and this was one of them. My back arched and my finger nails dug into his shoulder blades as he made that one thrust in me.

"Fuck what a tight pussy," Justin commented and withdrew and thrust in me had again causing me to scream out once more.

I used his shoulders as leverage and pulled myself up some so I could bury my mouth on his left shoulder. I did not bit down but I did place my lips on his shoulder to muffle my screams. Justin filled me up and after his second hard thrust into me with his large penis he held himself deep into me and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back hard causing me to cry out. Having my hair pulled was another type of pain I enjoyed.

"No...I want to hear you...to hear your screams and when you cum. I want the entire floor to hear you as I fuck your pussy...to hear you cum so they will know what a slut you really are. We need to loosen this pussy up some." Justin said and made rotating motions with his hips causing his penis to hit my cervix several times. I screamed out in the pleasure it gave me.

"OHHHH GOD....NO...PLEASE...NO...OHHHH GOD...PLEASE, JUSTIN!" I cried out as Justin ignored my pleas and continued to rotate his hips while his penis was buried deep in me bumping my cervix over and over.

I don't think anyone at school that knew me or of me considered me a goodie, goodie in anyway. They may have considered me odd at times with the way I dressed, always in dresses and skirts and never pants and I did not even own a pair of jeans and often I wore corsets and had a few Lolita style dresses I wore on occasion. I did not dress slutty or like a tramp...oh I had some fetish outfits that if I wore in public it would shock people and a few would even get me arrested for public indecency; I saved those for special occasions for BDSM Play Parties or to wear to please a Mistress when I had one. I just liked to dress nice and fashion and clothes and shopping were hobbies of mine.

I know a lot of the girls considered me strange by the way I was always dressed neatly and wore thigh highs and heels and my makeup and hair was always done to perfection even to my 8:30am classes. At an all-girl school there were no boys to impress so most girls came to the early classes in sweat pants or jeans, no makeup, and hair haphazardly piled up on their head held in place with some form of hair clip. Heck some even came in pajamas and flip flops if they were running late. I do know I had a reputation of having a quirky and sometimes scattered sense of humor and of being an introvert and that I was. After over three years of attending the same school I had very few friends and the ones I did have were just girls I would make small talk with or exchange study material with not spend time hanging out in their rooms or going out to clubs or dinner or movies with. But I did not have a reputation of being a slut or bringing boys I just met to my room and having sex with. I liked that...my sex life was my business and not one else's. But now if I was overheard by anyone then that was going to be ruined and I had no doubt I would be over heard. I was very loud when it came to sex...to use the common crude phrase; I was a screamer...and I screamed loud in my pleasure and pain...which at times were the same for someone like me.

Justin held my head back by my hair and started thrusting in and out of me hard and fast and scream I did. My sexually vocabulary was very lacking for an English Major who consistently made the Dean's List. It was mainly loud screams, loud whimpers, loud moans, and even at times a high pitched wailing noise such as I was making now as Justin thrust in me hard and once again held himself buried deep in my pussy rotating his hips and hitting my cervix once more. When I could form words it was mostly a religious experience as I screamed "Oh GOD!", "OH MY GOD!", and while I prided myself as a girl with etiquette and manners and very rarely used curse words; during sex that went out the window and I included phrases like "OH GOD PLEASE FUCK ME!" or "OH MY FUCKING GOD...HARDER...PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER!" as I let slip past my mouth at this particular time.

My screams seemed to spur Justin on cause fuck me harder he did and soon I was screaming out my second orgasm. My nails dug even deeper into his back and I don't know if I was drawing blood or not and I did not care and he seemed not to either as I came. He just drove that large thick penis in me hard and deep...much deeper than he had up until this point and I could feel it hit my cervix and I swear it felt as if it was going to drive past my cervix into my uterus. Once more that high pitched wail came out of my mouth as my body shook in orgasm. It hit me hard and seemed to last a long time.

"That's it, whore...cum...keep cumming you slut!" Justin said as he rotated his hips again and again as I screamed out my orgasm unable to even form words. I gripped him tight and my back arched hard against as I kept screaming out in my intense pleasure as I came again and again and again. Finally after my orgasm ended I lay there with Justin still in me panting and gasping for air Justin kissed me again as he took my legs and lifted them and placed them on his shoulders.

"Ohhh God, please...please let me catch my breath first." I panted out but once again Justin ignored my begging and with my legs lifted high in the air he thrust hard in me again and bent my legs up so my feet actually came to each side of my head and I gave a long whimpering moan as he started thrusting in and out of me hard.

I turned my head to the right and as I saw my right foot next to my face I noticed I still had on my high heels and red thigh highs. Damn that looked sexy even on my skinny legs. The position was not uncomfortable for me, after 11 years of taking ballet and recently started again a few months ago I was very flexible and I did like being placed in this sexual position but they position did cause his penis to go deep in me once again and he hit the bottom of my shallow sex with each thrust. He thrust in me over and over mixing his manly grunting sounds with my screams of pleasure until I thought I could not take any more...the pleasure was so intense with his size as the head of his penis hit my cervix with every thrust. I thought he was going to cum soon...he had to right? He had been fucking me for over twenty minutes I was sure. Justin just kept going harder and faster...God he had such stamina in his strong body.

"UHHHHH AHHHHHH PLEASE....OHHHHH GOD...AHHHHH AHHHHH PLEASE NO MORE...CAN'T TAKE IT...NO MORE PLEASE!" I screamed out and begged Justin as he kept fucking me as my body was bent up like a pretzel with my legs up over his shoulders, my butt raised off the bed, and my feet on each side of my face.

I had placed my arms above my head with my palms on the head board of the bed to prevent the top of my head from hitting the head board from each of his hard thrusts and each time Justin drove into my pussy hard his chest would often touch my face and his sex sweat from his exertions dripped on my face and mouth. I did not beg him to stop cause it hurt...oh God did it not hurt...it felt wonderful and my pleasure was so intense was the reason I was pleading him to slow down...it was almost too much pleasure to handle if one can have too much sexual pleasure I was having it now. It reminded me of how intense the pleasure was when my former Mistress used to place me on her sybian with my hands cuffed behind me and she would turn that wickedly pleasurable machine on high and I would beg her I could take no more as the device ripped the orgasm from my body. To put it crudely once more...Justin was fucking my brains out.

I don't know if Justin was finally listening to my pleas or if he was finally getting tired, but slowed down his thrusts and lowered my legs off my shoulders but still keeping me spread wide he kneeled in front of me with his penis still inside of me and placed his hands on my inner thighs and pressed down to spread my pussy further apart as he slowly eased his large penis in and out of me in soft smooth trusts.

"Ohhh...ohhh...thank you...thank you." I whimpered out between my gasps of air as I looked up at him.

"Oh I ain't done wearing that tight pussy out yet, girl." Justin said with a grin as he panted for air as well. "I ain't even close to being done with you." And once more he started fucking me hard and this time with each thrust in me he rotated his hips as he drove that cock in me. I started gasping and moaning and calling on God once more while Justin fucked me in that position.

It was not long before I experienced my third orgasm of the day when Justin took his right hand off my thigh and started rubbing my exposed clit. It did not take long for me to cum again when he gave that wonderful little nub attention combined with his thrust and I screamed out another orgasm. It was not as powerful or as intense as the first two but it damn sure felt good. I bucked my hips and arched my back and my hands grabbed my bed sheets at my sides once more as I came. As soon as my orgasm ended I felt Justin's body tense and he started fucking me faster. I knew he was about to cum.

"Oh fuck...uhhhh fuck I'm going to cum." Justin's moaned out and confirmed what I thought.

"Oh...please...please not in me...please." I begged. I was not on any birth control and he was not wearing a condom. So much for safe sex huh? Justin pulled out of me and quickly brought his body up over mine, grabbed my hair, and pulled my head up so my face was right in front of his hard cock. I opened my mouth to catch his cum as he stroked his penis hard to orgasm. I wanted to taste him again and swallow that delightful tasting sex fluid.