Natalie's Piss Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers

Others were not quite so generous in how much they gave to the cause. Some didn't want anything to do with the sick task, others contented themselves with spitting into the glass to add a layer of 'froth' to the glass. One guy grabbed the glass from Natalie as he entered the toilets and took it with him into a cubicle. Anxious to keep an eye on her drink she got in the next door cubicle in time to stand on the toilet and look over to see him jerking off and firing his cum into the brew as well. With some more piss added to the concoction Natalie finally exited the bathroom and carefully carried her cocktail back to the table where the other three waited on her.

There were others in the bar more than a little interested in Natalie's progress across the bar with the full glass and her cheeks burned with embarrassment at the number of people watching her and apparently aware of all that was in the glass. She set the glass on the beer mat and all four peered at it intently. It looked positively awful and smelled even worse the others could only imagine how bad it would actually taste.

"Well done slut, now I want you to go up to the bar and ask the barman for a straw, then you can drink the whole fucking lot of it!"

That was another hellish task, standing there like a fool at the bar as people all around her were trying to buy a drink and she eventually asked for a straw from a harassed barman who had ignored her for the preceding ten minutes. But maybe Natalie was happy about that delay, maybe Tom would change his mind. Some hope, when she did eventually return he just pointed at the foul glass and told her to get drinking. She reluctantly dropped the straw in to the thick, yellow concoction and pressed the other end between her sweet, red lips and began to slowly suck.

She felt all eyes in the pub were on her as the thick liquid sped up the straw and shot into the back of her throat. She gagged and had to fight the instinct to tear her lips from the straw. She looked up and locked eyes with Tom and continued to drink the vile mixture, the very knowledge of what is was turning her stomach before the actual taste did. For his part Tom lifted his beer and casually sipped from it, enjoying the sight of his little bitch degrading herself further. He looked past her eventually and gave an imperceptible nod to someone a t the bar watching events carefully.

Natalie was half way through the glass when Tom told her to stop.

"You can lose the straw now, I want you to finish it in one go, no stopping for a break and don't spill a drop."

The helpless beauty was past arguing by now and plucked the straw from the glass and slugged the rest down in one fearful gulp, her lips shining with the piss and a froth of other people's saliva as a small moustache when she finally put the glass down. It was too much for her stomach and in one wretched, violent move she puked half it straight back up into the glass. The mixture even more vile now. Natalie wiped her lips and looked up at Tom afraid he would demand she drank it back down but suddenly another figure loomed into view.

A fat hand reached down and gripped the top of Natalie's hair tightly and physically dragged her from her seat to her feet.

"Think you're hot stuff skank?"

She demanded, shouting and spraying spittle in Natalie's shocked frightened face from about an inch distance.

The hand (and the face) belonged to Susan, a woman who Tom had been corresponding with for nearly a fortnight now. Susan was a short fat, angry woman and as such perfect for Tom's requirement. She had dirty blonde, curly hair, piercing blue eyes and a face like a pig. Really from the nose like a snout to the rolls of pink fat it was absolutely porcine. She was about as fat as she was tall and had a temper even shorter. She was a nasty piece of work and even worse with a few drinks inside her. She was a local at this bar and everyone knew her and few dared cross her.

At such short range as face to face, she was a terrifyingly awesome visage and Natalie had to fight back tears as Susan held onto her hair and continued to publicly barrack her in as loud a voice as possible.

"You're a tart! A Slut! Look at you! Dressed like a whore and acting like one too! Drinking men's piss and cum you are a filthy piece of shit! What are you?"

She shook Natalie forcefully by the hair and bore a hole into her with her eyes, demanding an answer. Natalie was stumped for the answer. Susan was only too willing to help her out.

"YOU. ARE. A. PIECE. OF. SHIT. WHORE. What are you?"

"I-I am a piece of shit whore."

Suddenly the juke box went silent and all eyes and ears were on the bizarre encounter as Susan demanded Natalie repeat herself only louder this time.

"I am a piece of shit whore."

"Damn straight you are bitch, now come with me."

Susan turned on her heel and marched towards the women's restrooms, dragging Natalie by her hair behind her. A good proportion of the people in the bar followed them in, determined to get a good view of what was going to happen next.

The first thing to happen was that Susan tore Natalie's skimpy clothing from her body and tossed it into the crowd, leaving the beautiful young brunette stark naked in the clutches of the nasty, fat bitch.

Then Susan lifted the front of her dress and revealed a hideously hairy pussy between two fat thighs.

"Lick that bitch, taste what a real woman is like!"

It was almost worse thaN drinking that glass minutes earlier. Susan's cunt stank like days old fish and she was sweating like hell too which was mixed well with the wetness from her obvious arousal at humiliating the petite Natalie. Natalie hesitated, she really did not want to put her face, her mouth, her tongue in there. She had no choice. Susan put her large hand on the back of Natalie's head and forced it right between her thighs and onto her minge.

"Get eating slut or I won't let you out!"

Natalie heard the watching crowd cheer and encourage and already felt claustrophobic between those chunky thighs so extended her tongue and pushed it through the poisonous nest of pubic hair. God it was vile! Natalie wanted to vomit again as the sour taste enveloped her mouth and nostrils but she instead started lapping at Susan's cunt with her tongue praying this would be the last act in her ordeal. Susan ground her mound into the small girls face, marking it with her scent and juices, rubbing herself on her and getting more and more excited until she finally, came in an explosion of warm spray.

A sharp tug on Natalie's short hair ensured her mouth was wide open as the warm, viscous liquid hit. It was down her throat before she knew and when she closed her lips the rest just plastered over her distraught face. Susan gave her no rest, forcing her down onto her back before climbing on top, her knees pinning Natalie's shoulders down and her dripping cunt less than an inch from Natalie's mouth.

Susan looked around the bathroom at the sea of faces watching on. She loved being centre of attention. The boozed up crowd had loved the action so far and from the middle a voice (Tom's) started to chant.

"Piss on her! Piss on her! Piss on her!"

Susan grinned from ear to ear, rolls of fat turning in her face as she did so and lifted herself up a bit straighter before starting to piss on Natalie. Once again a sharp tug a Natalie's hair was enough to open her mouth though this time it flooded and overflowed quickly with the thick, pungent, yellow liquid and was quickly washing over her distraught features. To Natalie, lying helpless on her back, pinned in position, it seemed to go on forever. The thick stream of piss just kept gushing out on her face, filling her mouth, her throat, her nostrils and pooling around her head. Finally, the fat bitch was done and she shoved herself to her feet, still standing over an unmoving Natalie, piss still dripping down onto the beauty.

"Dirty bitch! Had enough yet? Well tough we got one last treat for you!"

And with that Susan lifted a soaking Natalie to her feet by her saturated hair and marched her through the crowd (getting groped all the way by the patrons) and shoved her into the separate pool room in the bar. She pushed Natalie against the end of the table and easily bent her frame over it, exposing both her pussy and her asshole to everyone that entered behind them.

Suddenly Tom was at Natalie's ear hissing at her.

"Well Darling, have you enjoyed tonight?"

A sad, pathetic head shake.

"No? You do surprise me. Well you're nearly done, do this last task and I'll forget about your little marital indiscretions, your infidelity will be absolved. Will you do that for me, my dear wife?"

An even sadder nod of the head was the response.

"Good girl!"

At that he stood back and let Susan take centre stage again, first spanking Natalie's ass hard to get some attention then announcing.

"Right Ladies and Gentlemen, five dollars is all it will take for a shot at this sluts holes so form an orderly cue and get your wallets out, you can pay twice if you want and team up if your friends want so roll up we've got all night!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers
12