Natalie's Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Natalie introduces Jimmy to her friend, Mila Kunis.
3k words
4.38
24.1k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was Jimmy's twenty-second birthday. It had been over three years since he and his dad had shared Natalie Portman for a long day and night. Since that night, the men had not seen much of Natalie and when they did, she was hanging off the arm of her new boyfriend. She met the man, a lighting operator, on the set of a movie she had filmed about a week after.

Ken had also moved on, meeting a woman around Natalie's age and marrying her a few months earlier. Jimmy though had hit a dry spell. He had not been with a woman since that amazing night with Natalie. No matter what he tried to do, he could not drop the feelings he had for her. It sickened him to see her with another man. Little did he know, his birthday was going to much better than originally anticipated.

Next door, a silver BMW pulled up in front of the actress's house. Out stepped another actress, one who was very good friends with Natalie. The dark-haired woman, dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants and a tight black tank top that barely touched the top of her pants, approached the door and rang the bell while tears were rolling down her face. Natalie opened the door and instantly comforted her.

"Mila, what's the matter?" she asked her friend Mila Kunis as she pulled her inside the house.

"Ashton, he's, I looked at his phone and," Mila stammered. "He's cheating."

"Are you sure?" Natalie asked.

Mila pulled out her phone and pulled up a picture. She turned the screen to her friend, showing her a picture that the other woman had taken of herself sucking on the cock of Ashton Kutcher. There was no denying who the girl was sucking off as, in the corner of the picture, was Ashton's face, blurry but still obviously him.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," Natalie said as she pulled her in for a hug. "I know the feeling all too well."

"How did you get over it?" Mila asked.

Natalie remained silent and looked out the window at Jimmy's house. A small smile came to her face as she remembered the fun she had had with the young man. She looked back at Mila while her brain hatched an idea.

"I went outside and found a real man," she said, breaking the hug.

"How long did you wait?" her crying friend asked as she wiped her tears off on Natalie's pink t-shirt.

"Well, I waited about an hour," Natalie said, causing Mila to stop crying and look up at her.

"An hour?" Mila asked in shock.

"Hey, you can't help fate," Natalie joked, causing Mila to chuckle.

"How did you find someone so fast?" Mila asked, noticing her friend looking out the window again. "What are you looking at?"

"The guy I found so fast," she responded after spotting Jimmy doing yard work next door without a shirt on.

Mila walked over to the window and looked outside, seeing the twenty-one year old. The thirty-one year old liked what she saw, admiring his toned body out in the hot sun, glistening with sweat. She could not keep her eyes off of him. Natalie walked up behind her and stared on as well.

"He looks eighteen," Mila said. "You got divorced over three years ago, how old was he?"

"He was eighteen then, he's twenty-two now," Natalie explained.

"You lucky bitch," she said with a laugh. "It must be nice to have such a hot stud living next door. How often have you gotten together?"

"We haven't hooked up in years," Natalie told her. "We had sex on that day and then about two months later. That time his dad joined in but that was the last time I got to ride the Jimmy train."

"Hold the phone!" Mila yelled. "You fucked wonder boy and his dad...together?"

"Yep," Natalie said, still staring out the window.

"How the fuck did you pull that off?" she asked, staring at her.

"His dad walked in on us screwing and joined in," Natalie explained. "We spent all day and night having sex."

"Can I ask how big they were?" Mila whispered.

"Eight and eight," Natalie said with a wink. "Best sex of my life."

"I wish I was that lucky," Mila said, bringing a devilish smile to Natalie's face.

"Follow me," she said, grabbing Mila by the hand and heading towards the door.

Natalie and Mila both left the house and walked next door. They snuck up behind Jimmy, both admiring his ass in the tight pair of jeans he was wearing. After several seconds, Natalie tapped him on the back, causing him to turn around quickly. As soon as he locked eyes with Natalie, he felt an intense feeling of joy.

"Natalie, hi," he said, grabbing her and giving her a sweaty hug.

"Hi Jimmy," she said. "This is-"

"Holy shit, Mila Kunis!" he exclaimed, interrupting her and giving Mila and equally as sweaty hug. "Sorry Natalie, I've just had a crush on Mila for years."

"You're too kind," Mila said as she hugged him back tightly.

"I'm sorry, I probably should have asked before I hugged you," he said.

"It's okay, really," Mila responded, her eyes wandering up and down his body.

"Talk about a great birthday!" Jimmy said with a huge smile on his face.

"It's your birthday?" Natalie asked. "Well then, consider this the greatest birthday present ever."

Jimmy had a confused look on his face as Natalie grabbed his hand and brought it to Mila's. Mila locked her fingers with his and stared at him with her big brown and green eyes while nibbling on her smiling lower lip. The couple continued to stare as Natalie started to lead them towards her house.

"Jimmy!" Ken's voice shouted from the front door.

All three turned around to see his father looking on. Once he saw Natalie's ass being hugged tightly by a short pair of black shorts, his heart started to race.

"Natalie, how've you been, sweetheart?" he asked, approaching them.

"I've been great, how goes the new wife?" she asked back.

"She's amazing but she's no Natalie Portman," he said as he pulled the actress in for a hug, noticing the brunette next to her. "I see you brought a friend."

"This is Mila, she's in the same boat that I was a few years ago," Natalie explained.

"Cheating husband?" he asked, getting a nod from the woman. "Anyone who would cheat on a fine woman like you is a piece of garbage."

Mila smiled and pulled Jimmy closer to her.

"If what Natalie has told me is correct, he'll be out of my mind very soon," she said, wrapping her arms around Jimmy's neck and giving him a quick kiss.

"My boy knows how to please a girl," Ken said as he looked at his son. "Take good care of her."

"I will," he said before his father gave Natalie a kiss on cheek and headed back to his house.

Natalie placed her hands on their lower backs and led them inside the house. They headed upstairs and into her bedroom, the same room that Jimmy had remember so well. She sat Mila down on the bed and stood the man up in front of her. She kissed each of them on the cheek before climbing on to the bed behind Mila and relaxed. They both looked at her with puzzled faces.

"Well," Natalie said. "Start already!"

They looked at each other before Jimmy walked up to Mila and softly pushed her on her back, her head landing inches from Natalie's spread legs. Her friend brushed her hair from in front of her eyes as Jimmy grabbed the waist of her sweatpants and slowly drew them down her legs, exposing her the landing strip shaved into her pubic hair.

Jimmy dropped to his knees and slammed his face against her pussy, allowing his tongue to part her dampening lips. She closed her eyes and purred as his slimy tongue slithered its way inside her. The actress threw her arms over her head, wrapping her hands around Natalie waist while she watched on.

Natalie was softly massaging her own breasts as she watched her former lover please her good friend. The sounds of Mila's moans sent shockwaves of pleasure spreading through the Oscar-winning actress's body. She locked eyes with Jimmy and blew him a kiss. The man pushed his nose against Mila's clit after seeing this, giving her crotch a motorboating like she had never experienced.

Mila's breath was quickly increasing in pace from the intense good feelings hitting every nerve in her body. Natalie reached down and slowly started to pull her tank top up her body. Inch by inch, she revealed more of the 'That 70's Show' actress's torso until the under curvature of her white bra popped out. Natalie leaned forward over Mila's head and started to kiss her stomach. She lowered her covered pussy down on her face, feeling her breath against the thin fabric of her shorts. Natalie continued to slide down Mila's body until she was an inch from Jimmy's face. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him away, giving him a long kiss while feeling her shorts being pulled from her body.

Mila roughly tugged Natalie's shorts down, learning that she had not worn underwear in this day. Once her shorts were gone, she wrapped her hands around her ass and gave her a licking just as intense as the one Jimmy had given her. Her tongue easily slid up her swampy, damp entrance.

Natalie started to giggle as she broke the kiss with the twenty-two year old man. They both ducked their head down and tickled Mila's privates. Jimmy's tongue re-entered her waiting cunt while the tip of Natalie's tongue danced against her throbbing clit. It only took a few seconds of this to push the actress over the edge.

Mila's finger dug into Natalie's ass as she howled into her pussy. Her body contracted as an intense orgasm release from her core and soaked Jimmy's face. Natalie's tongue broke away from her clit and started to lick the juices off of his upper lip. Once Mila relaxed, he pulled his face away and gave Natalie a quick kiss before standing up, pulling down his jeans and releasing the eight inch rod that she loved and missed so much. He grabbed Natalie's shirt and roughly pulled it off, leaving her completely naked.

Jimmy pressed the head of his cock against Mila's cunt but was snatched away by his other lover's hand. Natalie drew his member to her lips and allowed it to slide in. Her glowing brown eyes locked on his shaft, watching it disappear and reappear as she rocked her head back and forth. Jimmy grabbed a handful of her dirty blonde hair and helped control the motion.

While the blowjob was taking place, Mila had her eyes closed while her tongue slowly circled around the inside of Natalie's lips. She loved the taste of her friend's juices drip down her tongue, hitting every taste bud on its way down to her throat. She was moaning into her cunt, mainly from the tiny hairs on Jimmy's sack rubbing against her clit while the blowjob continued. Mila giggled once a drop of Natalie's saliva dripped down into her landing strip.

"Flugh gler galreggy," Natalie said, muffled by Jimmy's long member.

"What?" Jimmy asked, pulling his cock out of her mouth with a loud popping sound.

"Fuck her already," she said as she drew his cock down to Mila's soaking wet snatch.

Natalie sat up and moved her crotch off of her friend's face. She assisted in her in finally removing the tank top completely and snapping her bra off. She snuggled up next to Mila, wrapping her arm around her waist and resting her head on her chest. She started to kiss her nipple just as Jimmy slammed his rod inside of her.

"Oh shit!" Mila exclaimed as her pussy took all eight inches of his young cock.

Natalie took a nipple in her mouth and happily suckled her like a baby while the woman was getting a nice, rough fucking. The sound of skin slapping hard against skin filled the bedroom, covered only by the loud grunts and moans coming from between the lips of Mila Kunis, lips that still had a thick coating of Natalie's pussy on them.

Mila hugged Natalie's waist tightly as she received one of the hardest fucks of her life. Her entire body jiggled with each thrust from the man. She stared up at the ceiling and tried to focus on the ceiling fan but was being rocked too hard, so she simply closed her eyes and let her tongue slip out of her mouth. Natalie wiggled her way north and took Mila's tongue between her lips, sucking it as if it was a small cock. Mila's eyes shot open and she smiled, trying her hardest not to laugh out loud.

The girls lips eventually touched and they began to passionately make out. Jimmy pulled his cock out of Mila and lifted Natalie's leg up. He pressed his cock against her moist entrance and, for the first time in three years, entered the vagina of his first love. Natalie lets out a primal groan inside her friend's mouth. Both women opened their eyes and stared into each other. Their kiss slowly broke and they pulled away from each other. They continued to stare at each other as two of Jimmy's fingers went inside Mila.

It only took a second for the man to match the rhythm of his thrusts in both women. A minute after first entering Natalie, he had done enough to give her an orgasm like she had not experienced since the last time his neighborly manhood was balls-deep inside of her. Mila reached down and raced her fingers against her pulsating clit, adding to the pleasure that she was feeling.

After Natalie's body was relaxed, Jimmy pulled out of her. He grabbed Mila by the hair and sat her up. She cupped his balls with one hand while the other wrapped around the base of his shaft. Her soft, juicy lips engulfed the head of his penis and she bobbed forward. He groaned as he felt the tight grip of her lips slide up and down his member. He could hear the soft moans exiting her throat under the light slurping sound she was making.

Natalie pulled Mila's hair back and held it while the woman focused on her blowjob. She pulled away and tickled her tongue around the hole on his cock. She kept her eyes pointed down, admiring the glistening coating of slobber that she had left behind.

Natalie began to softly kiss her friend on the neck while grabbing a handful of her left tit. She slowly massaged the breast as he lips went to her earlobe. She lightly put her teeth around the lobe and nibbled ever so slightly. This drove Mila to suck Jimmy's cock with more ferocity.

Mila's head was moving back and forth so fast that Natalie had to pull away in fear of biting her ear off. She let go of her friend's hair and kept her hand gripped to her chest.

Jimmy's breaths were getting closer together. The blowjob he was receiving was simply mind blowing and he was unable to drag out the session anymore. He grabbed hold of his cock and started to masturbate very fast. Mila brushed the hair out of her eyes and looked up at him with her mouth wide open. Natalie pressed her lips to Mila's cheek and closed her eyes, waiting for the moment to happen.

The moment did happen and Jimmy's cock erupted in white lava. His semen shot onto Mila's tongue. She quickly closed her mouth and swallowed while he shot the rest of his cum on hers and Natalie's cheeks. Shot after shot landed on the girls' faces. Natalie had a huge smile on her face while Mila had an evilly seductive look on her's.

Once Jimmy was done, he pressed his head to Mila's lips. She opened up and started sucking the remaining cum from him, cleaning him as thoroughly as possible.

"How was that?" Natalie whispered into her ear.

Without saying anything, Mila turned her head, allowing Jimmy's cock to fall out, and shoved her tongue in her friend's mouth. Natalie moaned as she felt the blob of cum swirl around between their tongues. Mila pulled away as a thick strand of cum connected their lips. Natalie opened her mouth and showed both her and Jimmy the pool of semen resting on her tongue. She let it drip out of her mouth and onto her bare chest, which was still heaving from her earlier orgasm.

"Does that answer your question?" Mila asked before looking at Jimmy. "That was fucking amazing!"

Mila stood up and wrapped her arms around Jimmy's neck and hugged him as tight as humanly possible. They remained embraced for a minute before Mila pulled away and sat back down next to Natalie. She grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes.

"You are the best friend a girl can have," she said before giving her one more small kiss.

Jimmy and Mila exited the room and went into the bathroom, taking a shower together while Natalie wiped the cum from her chest before laying flat on her back and soaking in what had just occurred. Several minutes later, the happy couple returned to the room with towels wrapped around their waists. They grabbed their clothes and redressed each other while their friend watched on.

"Thank you so much, Natalie," Jimmy said as he gave her a big hug.

"I love you," Mila said, hugging her as well.

"Don't mention it, you two are the perfect fit," she responded as she too pulled her clothes back on.

Natalie could not have been more right. Mila and Jimmy were indeed the perfect fit. Once Mila's divorce to Ashton Kutcher was finalized, Jimmy dropped to a knee and proposed to her. Natalie stood by her friends as they were married exactly one year after meeting. Today was Jimmy's twenty-third birthday

The End.