Natalie's Solstice Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Push back against me, push out like you're tryna pee fast. DO IT!" Lyssa said, pinching and twisting Natalie's hard nipple.

Natalie did was she was told and felt Lyssa's knuckles push through her gateway. Her breath became quicker as she was worried if she was able to take Natalie's hand-- she felt such a burning at her opening, she was afraid of tearing, and started to tense up.

"No!" Lyssa barked, slapping Natalie's painfully swollen clit with her free hand.

"Aaaayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Oh,Goddess! Lyssa! Oh, owwwwwwww!!!" Natalie wailed as her clit stung, and her painfully stretched pussy opened even wider to allow the widest part of Lyssa's hand through.

Lyssa quickly curled her fingers around, forming a fist deep inside the beautiful Natalie, who lay in front of her, eyes closed, her breasts heaving as she panted, through pursed lips--- her face held tense as the rush of pain took her to places she had only ever fantasized about.

"Ride it, baby, ride that feeling like a magic carpet. Let the pain wash over you, let it take you to the deeper places where there is only the sensation of my hand inside your pussy, where nothing else exists, where the greatest pleasure you've ever known is waiting for you."

Lyssa fist flexed deep inside Natalie. She was waiting for Natalie to adjust before she moved much, but the flexing alone was intense. Natalie's pussy was so sensitive that any movement at all felt like an earthquake at her core. A new outpouring of wetness welled up and spilled over to ease the transition from pain to pleasure. Natalie began rotating her hips, trying to ease the stretching at her opening. As she did, Lyssa gently pressed her closed fist against Natalie's cervix, so it was moved by Natalie's own rotating rhythms.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh", Natalie hissed through clenched teeth. "That's so intense.... soooo fuuuull...."

"You're still able to talk-- that means your thinking too much. Give yourself up for a minute. Just feel this." Lyssa's fist begin to move back and forth, slowly, turning at the wrist, putting pressure on all parts of Natalie's wet, overstuffed pussy.

"Nnnnnggggggggggggg, ohhhhh yeah. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo...." Natalie was panting and shaking with the intensity that Lyssa's hand generated at her center, she sucked her breath through her gritted teeth. The sound of it was music to Lyssa's ears.

"Feel this, Nat, just feel this."

Lyssa's stroking soon turned into pounding--- Natalie's ankles propped up on Lyssa's shoulders, she was open and receiving all of the pleasure Lyssa was offering to her. She looked down to see Lyssa's face, sweating with the exertion of fucking her hard. She saw the bump that Lyssa's fist made in her belly as she plunged in deep and pressed up on her cervix, rotating her whole hand to put pressure on her womb and bladder- pressing her g-spot in ways unimagined. Natalie was way past verbal as she felt the pleasure building in her belly. Every nerve was tensed, her moaning constant, occasionally punctuated by a wail as Lyssa pushed her harder.

The universe turned to a billion starts spiraling inwards as her pleasure gripped her at the very center. Her screams high and pure rang through the air, as her pussy began convulsing around Lyssa's wrist. Feeling Natalie's release, Lyssa dove between her legs and sucked hard on Natalie's clit, as she held her fist deep inside, pressing hard against her womb.

Natalie's body arched as every muscle froze, and her screams of pleasure announced her orgasm to everyone trying to sleep in the old apartment building.

Lyssa marveled at the way Natalie let go, and rode that wave with her, awed by the intense beauty of this naked woman, convulsing and operatic. She waited for the storm to pass before she moved again.

Slowly she unfolded her hand, and slipped out of Natalie's still twitching cunt. Lifting Natalie, briefly, she untied her hands from behind her back, and laid her down again.

Lyssa moved up to shower her breasts, neck and face with a thousand fluttering kisses, finally settling on Natalie's mouth, kissing her deeply, eyes open.

Natalie's blue eyes met Lyssa's--- "Oh god, I never knew...."

"Sssshhhhh, Natalie," Smiling slyly, Lyssa put her finger to Natalie's lips. "There's so much more to show you tonight--- and since it's the longest night of the year, we're gonna take our sweet time 'til dawn."

12