Natalie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then another male voice off camera I did not recognize spoke, "Do you say this of your own free will?"

"Yes," replied Susan, "I am not being forced or coerced in any manner."

"Are you ready to prove your submission?" asked the voice.

Again, "Yes," replied Susan.

"Turn and present your ass."

Susan turned away from the camera and leaned down on to her elbows raising her buttocks into the air.

A man dressed in black leather pants and no shirt stepped in front of the camera. I recognized him as Jeff. The other man continued to film. In his hand Jeff had what look like a leather paddle. Jeff positioned himself next to his wife and then began striking her back side with the paddle.

I could hear Susan count each swat of the paddle. "One, two, three,...," this continued until Susan's back side was glowing red. Jeff continued to strike on and on. Susan continued to count and count until the count reached twenty.

Then the scene changed to show Susan now on her hands and knees with Jeff fucking her from behind and sucking on the cock of another man. I am assuming it was the camera man because the camera was obviously on a tripod now.

Soon the man in front was clearly shooting his cum into Susan's mouth followed close by Jeff cumming into Susan from behind. As the two men pulled out of Susan another woman entered the screen. Like Susan she was naked except for a collar and had long straight black hair in contrast to Susan's blonde hair. She began by licking and cleaning up the cum from around Susan mouth and face. Then turned her attention to the cock of the man who had just came in Susan's mouth while Susan did the same to Jeff. Each woman licked and cleaned their respective cocks very thoroughly and attentively. Once done with that task the other woman returned to Susan and worked her way down Susan's body stopping briefly to lick and suck on her nipples before continuing down until she reached between Susan's legs. There she licked, gave little kisses, and sucked up Jeff's cum from inside Susan's pussy as Susan lay back and spread her legs wide. The woman continued licking and cleaning up between Susan's legs until clearly she was starting to have an effect on Susan. Her breathing became shorter and quicker. This only inspired the other woman to intensify her efforts. Soon Susan's breathing became deeper.

"Please Master your slave Slut request permission to cum," asked Susan.

"You can cum only on two conditions," replied Jeff.

"Yes Master anything you want. Oh, please just let me cum."

"You promise you will always belong to me and obey me without question."

"Yes Master I will always belong to you. I will always obey you. Forever," struggling to speak while holding back her orgasm.

"Then Slut you may cum now."

It was amazing to watch the orgasm that Susan was desperately trying to hold back be unleash as her whole body shook and spasm-ed. I think she may have even momentarily lost consciousness.

When Susan had some what regained herself Jeff spoke, "Slut I think it would only be right if you thanked Slave Allison by giving her what she just gave you."

"Yes Master," Susan said as she moved to position herself between legs of the other woman who had been identified as Slave Allison.

The video came to an end with a close up of Susan. Her mouth and tongue busy between the legs of the other woman.

As Jeff instructed after the video ended I made my way upstairs and down the hall to the guest bedroom at the end. The door was just slightly ajar so I pushed on it to open it. There kneeling in the center of the room beside the queen sized bed was Susan. She was naked except for the black leather collar I had seen her wearing the night before and some sort of rubber ball held in her mouth by a strap around her neck. Jeff was sitting on the bed next her holding a leash attached to the collar around Susan's neck.

Still a little confused as to what was happening I asked, "I thought you said Susan was not here."

"This is not Susan, This is Slut my submissive sex slave. She is mine to use and do with as I choose as you saw from the video," answered Jeff. "She may look like Susan, but that is where the similarity ends. You see, Natalie, in reality she is an eager little submissive slut who just aches for pleasing her Master. Isn't that right, Slut?" continued Jeff as he reached down and removed the ball gag from her mouth.

Susan kept her head down but spoke softly, "Yes Master."

"And tonight she needs to be punished isn't that right Slut," said Jeff.

"Yes Master," answered Susan.

"And I was hoping that you would wanted to help me with that?" asked Jeff looking at me again.

I moved forward in awe of the sight and leaned over a little to try and catch Susan's downward turned eyes. Then I asked, "What did she do to deserve a punishment?"

"She came without the permission of her Master," answered Jeff. "Now Slut tell Natalie why you came with out permission."

"I was fantasizing about licking Natalie's pussy again and I could not stop myself."

Stepping toward Susan and surveying her kneeling on the floor I hesitantly asked, "So how do you intend on punishing her?"

"She is to receive fifteen lashings with the instrument of your choice." Then Jeff said, "On your feet Slut, assume the position."

Obediently, Susan stood and moved to the foot of the bed. She bent down at the waist then clutched the oak wood foot board of the bed with her hands. She slightly parted her legs. It was obvious that Susan had done this before and knew just how to present herself for punishment. Then slightly dipped her back in order to best accentuate the round fullness of her bare ass.

I could see from her exposed and closely shaven pubis that Susan, despite her trepidations was already getting wet. Jeff walked up behind her and roughly cupped her sex, forcing his palm to grasp her and inserted a finger inside. Immediately she began grinding herself against his hand.

"You're quite wet Slut, does the thought of Natalie about to watch you being punished turn you on?" said Jeff.

As I stood to the side of Susan, I eagerly awaited hearing what her answer would be.

"Yes Master," Susan almost moaned as she pushed wantonly against Jeff's firm hand.

"Yes, what?," asked Jeff.

"Yes Master I am getting wet at the thought of Natalie about to watch me get punished."

I gasped a little as I said,"Oh my, I had no idea what a Slut she is. And it is Miss Natalie from now on. Do you understand Slut."

"Yes, Miss Natalie."

Slut's body shuddered at my words. Fearing she might cum too soon, Jeff removed his hand and smacked the soft pale flesh of her ass hard as he walked away. "Not yet, Slut," he said, "Not until everyone else is pleased first."

Jeff walked over to an open trunk in the corner. Leaning over he picked out an object "This," he began, "is a flogger, as you can see, it's basically a multi-fringed whip. Used properly it tends to tear at the flesh. How deeply depends on how skilled you are." Offering it to me, I took it by the handle and weighed it in my hand.

"Next is the wooden paddle. It's solid wood with holes drilled in it." He looked at me, very much enjoying the expressions on my face.

"Why there are holes drilled in it?" I asked as he handed it to me. The paddle was heavy in my small hand.

"So you can swing it easier through the air and smack her harder," Jeff answered.

Reaching into the trunk again Jeff pulled out a thin rod of bamboo. "And this is a cane. Small and light, but used properly it will punish even better than the other two."

Handing it to me I swung it through the air a few times, making a whistling sound that I could see caused Slut to shiver. Then Jeff said, "When I have used the cane in the past, it often takes several days before the feelings faded completely and before she could again sit comfortably."

"I think we should start with the paddle," I said as I set the cane back down and picked up the paddle then handed it back to Jeff.

"Very good choice," said Jeff.

Standing back behind Slut, Jeff lightly rubbed the paddle against her exposed ass. In a cold voice he said, "Count!" And with that he brought the paddle down hard making the flesh of her ass ripple as a load SMACK filled the air.

Slut grunted out, "One" as he brought the paddle down again. I could see that it stung as Slut made a slight intake of breath, sucking in through her teeth and she forced out "Two."

I walked around in front of Jeff, intently watching Slut as she took her punishment. I became more and more interested in watching Slut's facial reactions than watching her reddening ass.

In rapid succession Jeff brought the paddle down three more times. And Slut called out, "Three, Four, Five." The last turning into a very prolonged wail that combined both the sound of pain and pleasure.

I glanced over at Jeff but was quickly once again mesmerized by the anguished look on Slut's face. There was a sheen of sweat on her forehead, her eyes were wide and her hands had turned white from gripping on to the foot board of the bed. I was trying hard to fight the urge to touch myself.

"Look at Natalie, Slut," Jeff ordered. "Tell her you're sorry again for coming with out permission and for fantasizing about her."

Through strained eyes, Slut spoke with labored breath, "I'm sorry, Miss Natalie, I should not have been fantasizing about you and making myself come."

Jeff brought down the paddle again and Slut's body shuddered as her face winced. "Six," she whimpered as she breathed hard not to cry out.

Jeff delivered the next four strikes of paddle as Slut breathed out, "Seven, eight, nine, tennnnnn."

"Would you like to try, Natalie?" As Jeff offered me the paddle, "After all you're the reason she's here."

Slut's head shot around and looked in wide eyed astonishment at Jeff's offer. Immediately he brought the paddle down on her ass again, harder than before. "Eyes forward Slut." Then Jeff handed me the paddle.

I looked hesitantly at Jeff, then he nodded. I then focused intent on Slut's already purplish ass, like I was some sort of a predator sizing up its prey. Then with all the all the force I could muster I brought the paddle down hard on Slut's ass.

Slut cried out "Eleven," and fell forward over the foot board of the bed, her mouth agape as she landed on the sheets, muffling her cry of anguish into the mattress.

As my arm flew back to land a second blow Jeff grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"You need to learn some control, Natalie," he said gently, "Punishing a disobedient submissive takes skill. You don't want to do too much or be too fast or you will only lose the obedience just as surely as if you do too little."

He then placed his hand, over mine on the paddle and guided it down to Slut's reddening ass.

Moving the paddle in a gentle circle he said, "You see Natalie, you reward her when she takes a good punishment, sooth her, this helps in preparing her for the next strike." He then handed the paddle back to me. "Now try again, a little easier this time."

Bringing the paddle down with a much smaller level of the force then my first blow, I heard Slut wince, but ever the obedient sub, she said, "Twelve."

Jeff smiled up at me and I nodded. I moved to the foot of the bed, leaned over and got close to Slut's face. Then brought the paddle down again.

"Thirteen," Slut barely was able to meek out.

"I think we may have found you a new Mistress, Slut," Jeff taunted. "What do you think?"

"Yes Master," Slut breathed, "Whatever you wish sir."

I brought the paddle down again. I heard the smack and saw Slut close her eyes tight as she muttered, "Fourteen."

"No, Slut," Jeff said, looking straight at me, "It's whatever Miss Natalie wishes." Then after a short pause he continued, "Natalie would you like for Slut to help make you come after you are finished with her punishment?"

My mouth parted as I very slightly nodded my head, almost afraid to emit my own desire. Then with one last swing of the paddle followed again by a loud smack Slut let out a drawn out, "Fifteeeeeeeen."

"Natalie go and get up on the bed," said Jeff. I did as I was told without hesitation. "Now tell Slut to come over to you."

I looked over at Slut who was still gripping the foot board recovering from her paddling. "Come here Slut." Slut stood and began to move toward the side of the bed where I sat on the edge.

"Tell her to crawl," Jeff said.

Instantly I understood what he meant. "Crawl to me Slut." Jeff smiled and nodded my approval to me as Slut dropped to her hands and knees with a simple and quiet, "Yes, Miss Natalie."

It was quite a sight. Susan crawling on her hands and knees to kneel front of me. Jeff told me, "Tell her what you'd like her to do."

I was a little confused at first. I had never been in this position before. I might have been afraid of coming off as looking like a lesbian or who knows.

"I want you to lick me, Slut. Lick my pussy and make me good and ready," then my eyes shot over to Jeff, "For your Master to fuck me."

Needless to say I was a little surprised at how quickly I took to command. Slut's eyes shot to me, it wasn't apparently clear what the effect of my statement had on her. I wasn't sure if I was taking this to far and had over stepped my bounds by inferring that I wanted Jeff to fuck me.

Jeff looked at Slut and smiled softly, "You heard her Slut. Or do I need to get the cane?" Slut's eyes shot wide for a second, but like the submissive slave she is she leaned forward toward me, placed her hands on my young knees and opened my thighs wide.

"First take off my shoes," I commanded as I lifted one shoe up for her.

After removing both shoes I commanded, "Now kiss my toes and lick my feet."

Kissing first one foot and then other, Slut slowly moved her lips and tongue around both of my feet. She took each toe in turn between her lips and gently sucked on it. "Now I want for you to remove my shorts and panties," I said.

With both her arms she reached up to open the front of my shorts then pulled them down exposing the milky white flesh of my thighs kissing her way down the inside of one thigh and lightly licking up the inside of other. Finding my white cotton panties, Slut hooked her fingers in them and slowly slid them down my legs.

I don't shave completely so I have thin little wisps of brown hair on the top of my pussy. I could see that Slut was anxious to have another taste of my pussy. Just as I was anxious to have her between my legs once again.

As Slut pressed my thighs wider, she lowered her head between them and covered my pussy with her mouth. Immediately I gasped and through my head back, but she remained in her kneeling position. My hands went to Slut's hair as I held her mouth against my young pussy and could feel her grind her tongue against my slit.

I could hear Slut's muffled moans as she pleasured my pussy. For my part, I was panting like I was in heat, looking straight down her body, I noticed she had locked her eyes on me as she rocked her mouth between my know spread wide legs.

And then I began speaking in the most authoritative tone I have ever spoken in.

"That's it Slut. Lick my tight little pussy like the slave you are," driving Slut to work harder, "Now lick my little clit so I can be ready for your Master's big cock to slide deep inside of me."

The effect of my words was almost like a challenge to Slut. I wanted to humiliate her into licking my pussy harder and harder.

Suddenly, I grabbed two fistful of Slut's hair and fell back on the bed, having the effect of almost smothering her as she ground as hard as she could onto my pussy on her way to giving me an orgasm. Suddenly my body shuddered and I called out, "Oh, I'm cumming!"

Just as quickly I released a panting Slut who fell back on her knees, her makeup smeared, her face shiny with pussy juices. I lay shaking on the bed, gasping. I almost moved toward her to thank her for giving me such an intense experience, but instead Slut spoke first, "Thank you Miss Natalie for allowing me to make you come."

When I had regained myself some what I ordered. "Now get your Master's cock out, make it hard Slut. I want to feel it inside of me."

Without hesitation Slut reached up and unzipped Jeff's pants, freeing his already erect cock. Without pausing she took his cock into her glistening mouth, working it over, sliding her tongue along it. Was it knowing that her Master cock it was destined for my tight pussy that made her so eager? Or did she savor the humiliation of preparing her Master's cock for another woman that much? Or was it that she was just that submissive that preparing her Master's cock for another woman was just another task to be accomplished in her continuing effort to please her Master.

As I recovered I watched with awe as Slut worked her Master's cock between her red lips.

"Is she good at that too?" I asked, reaching out to stoke Slut's hair as she sucked harder and harder on her Master's cock.

"Yes," Jeff managed, "Slut has always had a very talented mouth," closing his eyes as he began moving his hips in time with her mouth.

As I noticed this change I said, "Don't you dare let him cum in your mouth, Slut. His cum is for me tonight." I am pretty sure I heard Slut whimper around her Master's cock when I said that.

Jeff grabbed a handful of Slut's hair and roughly pulled her off his cock, "Any more of that and you won't get what you want," he said to Slut.

Slut sat back down on her knees as Jeff removed the rest of his clothing. I stood up and removed my shirt and bra revealing my young body, small pert breasts, narrow hips and fair skin.

"Lay on your back," Jeff instructed. And as I did so he climbed between my legs. Hovering over me, he asked, "Are you a virgin?" I shook my head no, which I think was a little bit of a relief for Jeff.

I rubbed the mushroom head of Jeff's engorged cock against my wet slit, teasing myself as I readied myself, but then I said, "Wait!" Jeff stopped with a quizzical look on his face. Then I turned towards Slut who was watching us both intently with a look of desire. "Come here Slut, and guide your Master's cock into me."

I was not the least bit surprised when Slut did as she was told, crawling on the floor to the edge of the bed, her head right at the perfect level to see her Master's cock at the entrance of my pussy. Slut reached out with her hand, took hold of her Master's cock, then rubbed it up and down the entire length my now totally drenched slit. Finally finding the tight opening Slut started to gently push slightly on the shaft with her hand, encouraging me to lift my thighs as Jeff's cock started to fill me.

Not without some difficulty, though, for although I was very wet, I was also very tight. I rocked back and forth as I felt my pussy grip every inch of the invading cock. Which was bigger than any cock I have had so far. Slowly it made its way into me, with small pushes and thrusts, until I was completely filled.

I glanced over at Slut who watched us intently. She mouthed to me with longing, "Please," and I knew what she meant. When I nodded yes, Slut's hand disappeared between her legs.

Jeff stayed buried in my pussy as I adjusted to the size of him in me. I breathed heavy, eyes closed. I felt my hips gyrate as I tried accommodated him. Soon I was making small movements of my own, sliding slowly up and down underneath him in short thrusts.

My moans became more pronounced; suddenly my deep blue eyes shot open and looked squarely into Jeff's. A broad smile spread on my face, then I said, "Oh god I can't believe you're finally inside me."

Aggressively I lifted my head up until my forehead pressed against his. And with an intense demanding look with all I could give, I said, "Now fuck me. Fuck me hard like I know you've wanted to." And then I motioned my head toward Slut who was keeping her eyes on mine, "And make her watch."