Natalie's Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisetteuk
lisetteuk
198 Followers

Sergeant Dupris had a large suitcase, which he put onto the coffee table.

“I’ll start with this one, gentlemen,” said Lafond, pointing at Yvette. “Judging from the photos the other one will keep you all happy in the meantime.”

“No, please. I don’t want to do this. Please don’t,” Yvette said as Gaston pulled her towards the coffee table. All the men laughed at her futile resistance.

Dupris opened the suitcase revealing an extraordinary collection of leather and latex- straps, dildos, gags, whips, paddles: things neither girl had ever seen before in their life.

“Uncuff her and fit a spreader,” Lafond said, as he began undressing.

“Drinks are in the kitchen gentlemen, bathroom through that door,” Gaston said as he searched through the suitcase.

“Better collar the pair of them,” Dupris said, picking out two leather dog collars, which he fixed around both girl’s necks.

“I’ll have her in the bedroom to start with Gaston,” Lafond said, selecting a handful of clamps and toys from the suitcase.

“Certainly, Superintendent,” Gaston said. He had found what he was looking for- a one-metre length of wood with manacles at either end. He fixed these to each of Yvette’s ankles, forcing her legs apart. Then he clipped a chain to her collar and handed the end to the Superintendent. The men laughed as Yvette tried to follow; hobbled by the spreader bar she fell over, and was dragged unceremoniously into the bedroom.

lisetteuk
lisetteuk
198 Followers
12