Natalie's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonja topped off their glasses and they made their way to the sofa. "It's safe. While you were creating that masterpiece in there I cleaned up this room and checked everywhere for glass shards. I'm going to call in a cleaning service tomorrow to give the place a serious cleaning and safety check. Then I'm sending the bill to Gerry. He forgot I have a hidden camera in the bookcase so I have him on film being an ass. He doesn't pay the cleaning bill, he gets a visit from the cops. Knocking out the lights and spreading all this glass around, you'd think he was out to harm me!"

Natalie held out her fist and Sonja bumped it with hers. Then they broke into giggles again. They finished their drink and Sonja poured them another.

"The sheets on the bed are torn as well," Natalie said sadly.

Sonja got up and checked the linen closet. When she returned to the couch and plopped herself down on it she pouted at Natalie. "All he left are the silk sheets. Not my favorite for winter time."

"Ooo! I've never slept on silk sheets!" Natalie cooed. Then her face went red as the implication of her words occurred to her.

Sonja's face was a little red too as she seemed to be thinking along the same lines. She hid her face by draining her glass once more. Natalie held out her tumbler for a refill as well. Sonja poured for them both.

They were silent for a bit, each trapped in their own thoughts. Sonja broke the silence first. "I want to thank you for what you said earlier. I've been accused of being dispassionate and aloof for most of my life. The 'Ice Queen'." She made a brittle smile. "No one, my ex included, has ever seen how deeply I do care and how strong my emotions are. Except you."

Natalie was squirming under Sonja's gaze. She couldn't get her mind away from the memory of their kiss. She could swear that Sonja was thinking about it too. Natalie had heard of girls who experimented but she'd dedicated herself completely to building her skills so she could escape to the city and begin her new life there. She'd only had two sex partners, Alex and Scott, and both had ended badly. Her mood turned sour as she thought about Scott's words.

Sonja saw her frown, reached out and plucked the tumbler from her fingers. "If you are going to be a sad drunk like me then we have to stop drinking. One of us must remain happy to save the other."

Natalie stared at Sonja in surprise. "Oh! Sorry, I was just thinking of what Scott said to me."

"Scott, he's the jerk who broke up with you?" Sonja asked, beginning to show some anger.

"Yes... he said... he said... sex with me was like masturbating because I wasn't there. Mentally." Natalie squeezed her eyes closed as the pain resurfaced. She heard Sonja gasp in shock then growl and her eyes popped open.

"Scott, he works for me doesn't he? Maybe I'll have words with this Scott," she ground out between her clenched teeth.

Natalie was suddenly worried she had overstepped her bounds and everything would explode into a big mess that would backfire on Sonja. She surged forward on the couch towards her friend. "No, please! You shouldn't do that! It's fine. We've broken up and it's over. He was a stupid jerk and he really hurt my feelings but that isn't fatal. I'll survive."

That's when she realized she was lying on top of Sonja, pinning her to the couch holding her shoulders. The blond was looking up at her with the softest expression in her eyes. Natalie felt her face slowly lowering her mouth towards the other woman's and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

When their lips met Natalie whimpered with the intensity of the sensation. It was too perfect. She felt Sonja gasp as well. God Sonja's firm body felt so good under her soft one. She couldn't help herself from grinding against it, just a little.

When Sonja's hands slid down to her ass and pulled them tighter together, their bodies ground together harder and both women moaned into the kiss. Sonja's tongue slipped into her mouth and Natalie sucked on it eagerly.

Natalie was stunned by how good everything felt. It was so much better than it had been with Scott. Sensations felt sharper, her need felt stronger, she couldn't get enough of this woman! It finally felt... right!

Sonja moved her hands up to Natalie's head and gently pulled her back from her mouth. They were both gasping for breath and Natalie looked into her eyes nervously.

"I- I've never been with a woman before," Sonja said.

"Me too, uh neither... either," Natalie stumbled as her brain felt scrambled.

"I want to keep going but this couch is digging into my back."

Natalie gasped and scrambled backwards to allow the blond to sit up. They smiled at each other and Sonja leaned forward and sucked Natalie's lower lip between hers caressing the plump flesh with the tip of her tongue causing her to moan and tremble.

Sonja released the lip and they rested their foreheads together as they panted. "My god! I never thought it could be this good," she sighed as she trembled.

Natalie pulled back to smile at the other woman. She was thinking the exact same thing.

"Would- would you mind if I took a shower... before we did anything else? It was a really stressful day and I need to freshen up," Sonja said looking in Natalie's eyes hopefully. The brunette just smiled and nodded. "You could join me."

Natalie's eyes widened as she imagined being naked in the shower with this tall blond beauty. A shot of pleasure went through her and she nodded quickly, not trusting her voice. Sonja's answering grin sent another burst of pleasure through her.

They made their way back to the bedroom and stopped at the foot of the bed to gaze in admiration at the art once more.

"It's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me," Sonja said and kissed Natalie tenderly. When she pulled back she looked at the bed. "The sheets! We should change them."

Natalie smiled and began to pull the torn sheets from the mattress while Sonja left to get the new sheets. The duvet cover was slashed as well but only the top. They could still use it tonight. She suddenly realized she was thinking about sleeping in this bed and wobbled a little at the boldness of the idea.

"Something wrong?"

Natalie looked over at curious but beautiful blue eyes and felt a zing go through her. "No, not at all!"

Sonja helped her make the bed with the beautifully soft sheets. Then she took her hand and led her into the bathroom. The blonde had moved the six candles from the living room into the bathroom. The light they threw was warm and intimate.

"I think it's only fair that we undress at the same time. Item for item," Sonja said with a tiny smile on her lips.

Natalie nodded then looked down. "I'm wearing a dress and you have a blouse and jeans. I believe these items are equivalents. The dress for the blouse and jeans."

Sonja's grin was wide and her eyes twinkled. "You are a master negotiator. Agreed."

Natalie just nodded with a small smile of her own as she watched Sonja's graceful fingers undo the buttons on her blouse. She reached back behind her neck and undid the hook at the top of her collar and pulled the zipper down. She didn't pull the top of her dress forward and off until Sonja was pushing her blouse back over her shoulders.

"Oh, you have lovely breasts!" Sonja sighed as she took in the pretty pink lace bra containing Natalie's bounty.

Natalie was in awe of Sonja's lean and smooth torso. Her breasts, gently supported by a satiny white bra, may have been more humble than Natalie's but that was only because they were in the company of a gently rippling abdomen and a trim waist. Once more Natalie felt like a frosted donut hanging out with the celery.

She pushed her dress over her hips and watched Sonja undue her belt and jeans and shimmy out of the tight fabric. God, her legs were so long and shapely! Why hadn't she noticed before? Well... she hadn't kissed the woman before either.

"Hey! No fair, you have nylons! That's an extra item!" Sonja complained with a playful pout.

"You're wearing socks."

"Oh! Right!" she grinned. Off they went and then all they had left was their panties and bras.

"OK, I'm getting cold so I'm going to speed up this fun so I can get into the hot water," Sonja said as she tugged off her panties and bra. Natalie rushed to keep up. They stepped into the large shower stall and Sonja got the water going.

"The reason you're cold is that you have no body fat! You have no insulation at all while I have a thick layer all over my body with just a little too much up here." Natalie looked down at her heavy breasts in frustration. Hands suddenly pulled her under the spray and she felt her tits squish against the muscles of the taller woman.

"Too much is your opinion and does not coincide with the opinion of the other occupant of this shower," Sonja said with a haughty tone which made Natalie giggle. The giggle turned into a gasp as Sonja moved one of her hands to squeeze one of the large tits pressed against her. That felt so good.

Sonja grabbed the soap and stepped back to quickly wash herself and build a lather on her own torso. She then stepped forward to rub her soapy body against Natalie's who sighed and moaned. Sonja's eyes took on an intense look. She slid her fingers into thick auburn hair and took a grip. Natalie gasped and looked up at the taller woman with need in her eyes. Sonja roughly took her kiss and Natalie willingly submitted to her bold tongue and firm grip. The petite woman clung to Sonja and sucked on the tongue in her mouth. Natalie was making little needful noises which drove Sonja's desperation to have her, to please her, to take her.

She pulled the brunette under the hot spray once more to rinse the soap from their bodies. Then she shut off the water and pulled Natalie out to rub a thick towel over her body.

Natalie was overcome with bliss. Sonja's kiss took her breath away and she felt like she was floating. Feeling her strong hands rubbing the towel over her body- OHMYGOD!

Sonja rubbed the towel down Natalie's torso and over the neat little patch of hair between her legs. Suddenly the brunette was clinging to her arm and gasping.

"Too sensitive!" Natalie said as she looked up into intense blue eyes. She gently pulled the towel from Sonja's hands and dried herself as the blond used another towel, though she never looked away. Natalie could feel Sonja's need.

Once they were dry enough the blond pulled Natalie into the bedroom and up onto the large bed. The silk sheets were so incredibly soft but just a little cool against the skin. Natalie didn't get to feel that for long as Sonja stretched her body over hers. Once more Sonja took her kiss and Natalie was swept away on the woman's passion. When her lips moved to the brunette's throat it drew a gasp from the young woman. Sonja's lips kissed their way downwards to Natalie's tits. She stopped as she reached the soft orbs and grinned widely as she took them in her hands, squeezing and kneading them in her graceful fingers. She seemed a little mesmerized by their abundance as she squeezed the flesh and sucked a nipple between her lips.

"Yessss, oh Sonja, oh Sonja, yessss, that's so good....AAAAAHHH!" Natalie cried out and clung to the woman's head. Sonja went after the other nipple with equal enthusiasm and Natalie's body shook with the jolts of pleasure as she cried out in bliss.

When Sonja's lips began to travel downwards again Natalie began to worry. She'd never done this before. The two men she'd been with never did this. Her stomach trembled as the soft kisses moved downwards.

The kisses stopped and she lifted her head to look downwards. Sonja was smiling back up at her.

"I've never done this but I've seen it done so I'm going to give it a try," the blond said.

"You've seen it done?" Natalie asked in confusion.

"Models can get pretty wild after a long shoot on a tropical island. My room mates decided to have a little fun late one night. I watched but didn't join in. It looked like fun though." With that, her lips continued downwards. Closer and closer. Then the lightest of strokes from the bottom to the top of her wet lower lips.

Natalie screamed and her hips came up off the bed. When Sonja sucked her clit into her mouth and stroked it roughly with her tongue Natalie's eyes rolled back and her body went into convulsions.

"Oh god, oh Sonja, Oh my god- OhSonjaaaaAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Gradually, Natalie felt the room returning to her. She'd never felt this good before and didn't want it to end. She blinked her eyes and a beautiful face came into focus. Sonja was lying next to her, smiling down at her as she rested her head on her palm.

"Welcome back! Where did you go?" the blond teased.

"I- I was going to say Heaven... but I can see I'm still there," Natalie sighed as she gazed into twinkling blue eyes.

"Oh, you're a smooth talker!" Sonja chuckled.

Natalie rolled over and gently pushed Sonja over onto her back. "You're not the only one who gets to have fun!"

She dipped her face down to caress Sonja's lips with hers and the woman sighed happily. Natalie ran the tip of her tongue along the other's lips and felt her tremble with need. She dipped her tongue deeper and slid it around Sonja's tongue until the woman began to suck on it. God! That was so sexy!

Before she got caught up in the sexiness of the kiss she pulled back and smiled at Sonja's look of raw need. She moved her lips to kiss along her jaw line and played with her earlobe with the tip of her tongue. Sonja gasped and clutched at her as tremors ran through her body. Natalie made a mental note that the lovely woman's earlobes were particularly sensitive.

Her lips traveled down Sonja's long smooth neck and slowly made their way to her breasts. Before her lips reached their target Natalie gently raked her nails up the underside of each firm breast causing Sonja to arch her back. As she settle back to the bed Natalie closed her soft lips around one of her stiff nipples.

"Oh fuck! Ahhhh!" Sonja gasped.

Sensitive nipples too, Natalie noted to herself. Gently sucking the nipple into her mouth she pressed her tongue against it.

"Natalie! Sweet, sweet Natalie! Ohhhh!" the blond gasped as she clawed at the sheets.

Natalie squeezed and tugged on the other nipple as she ran her tongue in circles around the first.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKK! FUCKFUCKFUCK!" Sonja growled and squirmed under Natalie's lips and fingers. She sagged back to the bed when Natalie released her nipples but gasped even louder when the brunette just switched sides.

When she released her once more Sonja was panting pretty hard and Natalie could feel her tight stomach muscles trembling. She dragged her fingernails down those hard muscles.

"Oh fuck! Natalie! What you're doing to me!"

"Just the beginning dear Sonja!" Natalie smiled wickedly up at her lover. That idea stuck in her mind. She was making love to Sonja Ellison- No! Sonja Hellström! They were lovers! The thought drove her passion even higher and she dragged her lips sensually across the smooth skin of Sonja's belly.

The blonde's jaw dropped open in unbearable anticipation as Natalie's lips got closer.

Then it happened.

Natalie gazed in wonder at Sonja's most tender flesh and she had to taste it! Using her tongue and lips boldly she explored the swollen lips of her pussy, licked deeply into her hot depths and finally stroked her sensitive clit. Then Natalie slid a finger then two into the hot depths and began to pump them in and out as she sucked on the top of her pussy. Sonja's hands were in her hair once more.

"FFFUUUUCCKK!!! CCCUUU- CCCUUUUUMMM- CCCUUUMMMMIIINNNNGGG!!! NATALIE! AAAAHHHH!!!" Sonja wailed as she held Natalie's face against her surging pussy. It went on and on until Sonja pushed at Natalie to get her to take her mouth from her overly sensitive flesh.

Sonja sagged back to the bed and lay there completely spent and absolutely glowing with satisfaction.

Natalie watched her lover basking in her afterglow. She slipped from the bed but Sonja didn't have the energy to open her eyes. She rushed into the washroom and quickly washed her face and brought a warm facecloth back out to the bed for her lover. Moments later Sonja gasped and jumped as a warm facecloth wiped across her pussy.

Sonja opened her eyes and looked questioningly at Natalie whose face was maybe a little pink from her blush.

"You, uh, sprayed me a little when you came. I thought you might like a quick cleaning," the brunette said timidly.

"I'm sorry-"

"No! It was very sexy!" Natalie said with a happy grin and tucked herself in against Sonja's body. She couldn't get over how beautiful the tall blond was both physically and mentally and how wonderful she felt naked against her.

They rested together in silence, just enjoying the feeling of holding each other until Natalie spoke softly. "I'm sorry you had such a rough Valentine's Day."

"What?" Sonja said in surprise.

"I mean spending your whole day at the lawyers, battling to be free of your ex, and then coming home to see his spiteful vandalism. That was a pretty sucky way to spend the day dedicated to love."

Sonja took Natalie's chin between her finger and thumb and tilted her face to look into her eyes. "I would endure today's events every day to the end of my days if each night I could be with you and feel this good. Today was the best Valentine's Day I have ever had!"

Natalie's eyes welled up with happy tears. "The best? How?"

"Don't you recall the points we had in our Valentine's Day Romance Checklist? You ticked almost all the boxes for me today!" She began to count them off on her fingers. "We had drinks and held hands. You gave me flowers! We went out to a quiet and intimate restaurant for dinner and we fed each other from our plates. You hugged me all the way home from the restaurant! Then you gave me the most exquisite art as a present. We had a sexy shower together then on satin sheets we made love, which was delicious by the way! It was the perfect Valentine's Day!"

Natalie was overcome and kissed Sonja until they both had to pull back to breathe.

"I wish I'd done something for you," Sonja lamented and Natalie was about to protest when the blond placed a graceful finger over her lover's mouth.

"Could you stay with me until I can think of a way to repay you?" Sonja asked.

Natalie grinned and nodded as happy tears dripped down her cheeks.

"I have to warn you, it could take years," Sonja warned with a smile as she watched Natalie's joy explode. Then their lips met again.

Natalie's heart filled with love for the woman in her arms. This had become her best Valentine's Day ever as well.

It was to be just the first in a lifetime's worth.