The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"If you're not up to trying to get a quick nine in, then why don't you stop by anyway? If you're not doing anything this afternoon, maybe I can come up with something a little fun and exciting." Nico's mind was already working on a scheme that may or may not include his mother.

"My mother had asked if I could run up to her office for her, to help her rearrange some furniture. I could tell her I will meet her there after lunch, maybe?" Miguel's mother was a tenured professor at Regal Bay University. One thing the boys had in common, besides an enjoyment of Golf was that both were sleeping with their own mothers. Nico was well aware of the Matrons Club and often was set up by his mother to spend sexual evenings with other members of the club. Miguel, however, was unaware that his mother was a member of this secretive sorority, and thus was clueless as to just how much sex his own mother was enjoying outside of her own home. Whereas Nico had already enjoyed a couple of evenings with Dr. Dominguez, a fact Miguel was unaware of, Miguel had never had the pleasures Nico's mother could provide. This morning, Nico wanted to change that. Nico had a pretty good idea that his friend would enjoy a sexual romp with his mother, but had never really found an opportunity to bring it up. He thought that it would be only fair, since he'd been with Miguel's mother just that week, in fact, when he provided the meat-stick in a four-way that included his own mother Natalya, as well as Violet Coleman and Miguel's mother, Yasmina.

"Why don't you come on over, and if it does start to rain," Nico paused for a moment, and then added, "Maybe my mom will be up then. If not, maybe you'd like to wake her up with me."

Miguel was silent for a moment, and then asked, "Are you telling me that your mother might put out? To me and you?"

"We both know our mothers well," Nico said. "I know you're sometimes sleeping with yours, and I've told you that I've have sex with mine. And I know my mom enjoys more than one guy at a time. She's really into orgies. The more the merrier, she always says."

"Man! I can't believe this!" Miguel sounded surprised alright. He then asked sheepishly, "How did you know I was fucking my mom?"

"My mom knows your mom, and you know women. They can't keep their secrets about sex for nothing!" Nico laughed. He didn't mention it to Miguel that it had been his own mother who had confessed their secret to him. "Especially lying in bed, cuddling after a good fuck. That's how I hear about all the good stuff going on around this town." He had gone to the refrigerator and pulled a single bottle of orange juice out. He twisted open the top and then blatantly asked, "So, you want to come over and fuck my mom or not?" Nico gulped his orange juice, waiting for the reply he knew was coming.

"Are you kidding me?" Miguel gasped. "I'd love to have a go with your mom! She's one of the hottest ladies in town. Those big tits of hers...wow! I'd love to get a shot at sucking on those fat babies!" Miguel was all but panting over the phone now. "Are you sure about this, Nico? You're not fucking with me are you?"

"I'm serious. Shit, dude, I fucked her last night, and I know she'll still be all hot and bothered today," Nico admitted as he fished a joint out of his jeans pocket. It was bent, but he straightened it out easily enough.

"Then, I'll see you in fifteen?" he asked as he flicked open his Zippo and lit the blunt.

"Ten!" Miguel shouted, even as he cut the connection. It actually took just over fifteen for Miguel to pull his Mustang up outside the Aleshinov residence. Nico was waiting for him on the front porch, the remnants of his hand-rolled marijuana cigarette between his thumb and forefinger. He had on jeans and a green t-shirt, the logo of Portland Timbers soccer club in gold on the chest. He was barefooted and as Miguel climbed from his ten-year-old car, he waved him in. Nico finished a last pull of the acidic smoke and tossed the roach into the flower bed.

"Man, this is too much!" Miguel laughed as he followed Nico on inside. Like Nico, Miguel had partaken of an herbal cigarette on the drive over and was feeling the good vibes wash through his mind. He was already excited and could feel his jeans tightening up at the crotch. "I called Gabe and Todd to let them know today's round was off, due to the weather."

Nico led his tall friend into the house. Again he marveled at just how much Miguel resembled the Spanish actor Antonio Banderas. Although his accent was pure American West Coast, Miguel enjoyed dropping into a thick south-of-the-border accent when they hung out on the board walk. He thought it made him that much more appealing to the young co-eds. Nico thought it made him sound like Speedy Gonzales.

"My mom's still in bed, up-stairs," Nico told Miguel as they headed for the wide staircase. Nico retrieved a bottle of orange juice from a nearby table and carried it with him. "Let's wake her up in her favorite way; with "breakfast" in bed!"

After bounding energetically up the stairs, Nico led Miguel down the long hallway to the door of his parent's bedroom suite. He quietly nudged the door open wide and the two young men slipped in. Miguel had never been in the suite and gave a quick look around. The multiple rooms took up the entire South end of the second floor, with an attached master bath, two walk-in closets, a separate dressing room, and access to a balcony that overlooked the backyard. Below that was the pool and patio deck. Beyond the yard one could see the fairways of the nearest two holes, as well as the Club House just beyond the tree line. A little more to the right were the cliffs that dropped nearly a hundred feet to the beach below, where the Pacific Ocean stretched to the horizon.

Centered in the large bed room, Natalya lay upon her left side in the right half of the huge king-sized bed. She was covered only by a white floral-print sheet, pulled up to her shoulders. Her shoulder-length hair, artificially maintained at a glossy raven black now, was tossed upon her head and pillow beneath. Her eyes were shut and she gently snored, still deeply asleep.

As the two young friends approached the bed, Natalya must have sensed their presence nearby because a moment later her eyes fluttered open. She rolled to face the two and saw Nico first. She smiled warmly up at her son, who was grinning wolfishly down at her. Nico suspected that she was very pleased to be awakened by him, as he did once in a while. His mother enjoyed the way he woke her up. This morning, however, she was in for a little treat. As she noticed Miguel standing next to her son, the darker young man staring down into her face and smiling broadly, Natalya moaned slightly.

"Good morning, boys," she croaked as she stretched. She rose up to her elbow, looking at her two morning visitors.

"Morning, Mom," Nico replied. "Time to get up." He handed her the bottle of orange juice after twisting the cap off and she took a sip.

Natalya soon understood what was in store that morning for her, and warmed to the idea quickly. After all, Natalya was a hot, horny MILF, as the term went, and was always ready to take on a good hard cock, or two. This would be a first for her, however. She'd never been awakened by her son and another young stud at the same time before. She silently wondered if this had been his idea, or Miguel's. No matter, she would show her son that she was happy to please him, however he wanted her. She would show him an extra special good time, later. For now, however, she would give these two young, horny boys a good time.

"Hello, Miguel," she smiled up at the handsome young Latino stud. "I haven't seen you in some time." She'd often hoped she'd get a shot at this young man, of whom she'd heard good things about, from his own mother no less. She handed the juice bottle to Nico, and then patted the bed beside her. "Sit down, Miguel," she insisted, and he did as he was told. Natalya reached up and stroked her hand beneath Miguel's longish brown hair and pulled his head down to hers. She met his mouth with hers and kissed him, if only briefly. Natalya released his mouth and fell back into her pillow. Slowly she pushed the sheet down her torso, revealing her large, soft breasts, which settled wide upon her chest. Miguel's eyes went to them and took in their size and soft shape. Nico had of course seen his mother in various states of undress, and nudity, and the sight, though enticing, was more a tease for Miguel's benefit than his. Nico continued to watch, now seated at the foot of his mother's big bed, and Miguel began to lightly stroke one of his dark hands across his friend's mother's slightly rounded belly.

Natalya sighed under the light tickle of the young man's fingers and pulled her arms up to lay across her pillow about her head. Her eyes closed and she enjoyed the attention this new found lover was giving her. Miguel stroked Natalya's pale flesh; all the while his eyes remained locked to the large mounds of tit-flesh that lay heavily to either side of Natalya's gently rising chest. Miguel's solo caressing went on for a few minutes, and then Nico joined in.

Nico was much bolder than his obviously nervous friend, and reached up to take hold of her right breast. He lifted its weight and planted his mouth to the big, tea-cup saucer sized areola, which were almost as dark as chocolate bars. Nico's teeth gently dug into the Tootsie-Roll like nipple that stood at the centers of the massive mound.

"Oooohhh, Nico!" Natalya sighed. She pulled Miguel to her, and his mouth fall open to latch onto her free left breast. For a few moments, both young men feasted upon her breasts, feeding as babes. Fingers dug into her tit-flesh as tongues flicked her nipples. They grew hard as stones in the boys' mouths, and it wasn't long before they were very sensitive as well.

Gently, Natalya pried each of her lovers from her breasts and seeing the hunger that filled Miguel's eyes, Natalya cupped her big breasts, lifting them fully onto her chest. She looked up to Miguel and asked, "Do you like them?"

"Of course," Miguel replied. "They are magnificent."

"Kiss me, Miguel," Natalya told him, and he quickly did so, but only briefly. It was her nipples that she wanted kissed, and after just a few moments she again guided him to her chest. Miguel tentatively took hold of her left breast, replacing her hand with his, and then slowly lowered his mouth to the erect nipple. Natalya arched her back upward slightly as Miguel began to kiss and lick at her sensitive nipple. She caught her son's eyes with hers and mouthed a silent thank you to him. Nico responded by tugging the sheet lower, until only her feet remained covered. She had put on pink panties since leaving his bed, he noted. Miguel's head rolled to take in the new sight, and her nipple fell from his lips as he rose up to watch his friend uncover his own mother.

Natalya was now wide awake and feeling that she should take a bit of control. She sat up and told the two boys, "Why don't you two get comfortable? Here, lay down beside each other, against the headboard." Nico and Miguel followed her directions and soon found themselves lying side by side on Natalya's bed, their heads in the big pile of pillows at the head. Natalya had gone to her knees towards the foot of the bed, and her heavy tits hung tantalizing from her chest, swaying as she moved.

Natalya leaned across Miguel's lower body and pushed his grey, logo t-shirt up to expose his flat belly and lower chest. He looked over at his friend and smiled while she unfastened his jeans and pulled the zipper down. Her hands stroked up and down his exposed flesh once, and then she turned her attentions to Nico, and gave her son the same treatment. She tickled both boys' belly's with her fingers for a moment, and then suddenly took hold and yanked her son's jeans lower down his thighs. Nico's young, and very familiar cock, came into full view, and a moment later, Miguel was likewise exposed.

Natalya took in the sight of the cock Miguel sported. It was surrounded with thick, curly brown hair. The knob was pinker than her son's, who had a cock head much the color of her own nipples Miguel noticed. His scrotum were large, as most young men in her experience had, and his shaft, only slightly hardened, was pleasantly thick and growing longer by the second. Natalya wrapped her long fingers around each cock. Both boys sighed as she began to gently stroke each to full life.

"Let's see how much sausage I can take for breakfast this morning," she laughed as each young cock grew thicker and harder by the stroke.

Nico was well versed in his mother's manual pleasures. Still, it was Miguel's cock, fed by a new excitement, that grew to a full erection first. It was a good six inches, much like her son's, Natalya noted, with a full spear-like crown that begged to penetrate. While still stroking Nico's cock to fullness, Natalya lowered her mouth to Miguel's and engulfed half its length in a single gulp.

"Oh, man!" Miguel gasped loudly as his friend's mother began to suck his cock. Natalya sucked and slurped loudly, more to give her Latin stud an added thrill than anything else. She let his cock fall free and wrapped her heavy hanging tits around them, giving Miguel a little titty-fuck before returning his hardness to her warm, wet mouth. Her head bobbed up and down steadily while Miguel wrapped his fingers into her black hair and enjoyed every slurp.

Meanwhile, Nico rolled toward the foot of the bed, behind his mother's upraised hips and ass. He took hold of her pink panties and tugged them straight down to her knees. Her asshole winked up at him from between her round ass globes, and her hairy pussy slot beaconed further down between her thighs. Nico licked his lips as he stripped off his t-shirt and shoved his jeans off. He then crawled up between his mother's ankles, pushed them apart slightly, and lowered his head between her thighs. He twisted his mouth up and planted his lips to his mother's vagina. He heard his mother gasp and moan around the cock filling her mouth as he began to tongue her tasty pussy. Nico loved to eat his mother out, morning, noon, and night. And it didn't matter to him if he'd been recently fucked and filled her with his hot cum. Nico loved his mother and would service her whenever and wherever she wanted. He hungrily tongued out his mother's leaking pussy as she continued to gulp his friend's cock.

As much as Miguel loved the sight of Nico's mother sucking his cock, he craved the sight of her pussy dropping down the length of his shaft even more. Natalya eventually let his cock fall from her mouth as she moaned long and low, "Oooohhh, Nico! Sooooo goooood!"

Miguel saw that Nico was behind her, his face buried in the darkness between her thighs. "Oh, man! That's fucking hot!" Miguel said as he realized that Nico was eating his mother out, and knew then that all the stories Nico had told over beers and joints were most likely true.

Natalya's eyes were half-closed as she moved up his body. After a brief kiss, she turned and threw her leg across his lap to straddle his hips. His hands went to her hips as she positioned herself. She had turned around and was facing away from him, and reached between her thighs to take hold of his cock. Miguel saw her dark asshole twitch as the knob atop his upright shaft touched her heavy, hungry, dew-dripping pussy lips.

"Oooohhh, yeessss!" both of them moaned in unison as her hips dropped and her pussy gobbled up his entire length smoothly and quickly. His fingers dug into her ass-flesh as she impaled herself upon him fully. His knob pressed high against her cervix, drawing yet another moan from deep in her chest.

"Oooohhh, so good! Such a wonderful cock," she purred. Her hips twisted left and then right, before she began to rise and fall. In that moment, Miguel realized that he was fucking his friend's mother, in front of him! He all but lost it right then and there. Her pussy was warm and wet, and gripped his cock from base to tip as she rose and fell. He was unaware that the lubrication her pussy was providing was that of his friend's load, left inside her from the night before.

"You have a powerful cock, Miguel," Natalya sighed as she began to bounce her hips up and down upon Miguel's lap. His young cock was hard as a post inside her pussy, and she felt the first quivers of a building orgasm. Her pussy leaked creamy white juices up and down the boy's shaft, and she wondered how much was hers and how much belonged to her son from earlier.

Nico was ready to get in on the excitement and she watched her son go to his feet, standing on the mattress just in front of her. His cock was fisted and aimed in her direction and she reached out to bring it to her mouth. She paused in her rhythm atop Miguel long enough to suck her son into her mouth.

"Uuuummmm," she hummed along her son's length before again rising and falling to fuck herself upon Miguel's manhood.

Seeing Natalya sucking Nico's cock, her own son even, was too much for Miguel. Combined with the grip of her pussy as it ran up and down his shaft, Miguel was soon grunting and bucking beneath her.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to shoot!" he grunted as he rammed his cock upwards into Natalya as deep and high as he had ever fucked a woman. "I'm shooting, man! I'm shooting!" he soon bellowed. Natalya had picked up her pace upon his lap, fucking herself upon his hard, pulsing shaft to a climax of her own. With her son's cock pistoning down her throat as quickly as Miguel's was thrusting upward into her belly, the bed beneath them was squeaking and rocking and banging against the wall.

"Uuunnnggghhhh!" Natalya groaned around her son's cock as her orgasm washed through her, even as her pussy was flooded by spurt after spurt of Miguel's hot semen.

Even as his cock continued to pulse and drip after he'd fired his load high into her belly, Miguel watched as Nico's mother rose from his lap, let his friend's cock drop free of her lips, and turned to drop her mouth to his pulsing cock. Natalya began to noisily slurp and lap at his messy, throbbing cock, eating up the cream left behind before attacking his still-hard manhood with her mouth once again. His cock was sucked deep into her mouth and covered in semen and saliva, it slipped fully into her throat easily. Miguel moaned as her hands locked to his ass and she held his cock deep. Her chin pressed into his scrotum and his whole body trembled beneath her. His sensitive cock was overwhelmed by her tongue, and throat.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" Miguel moaned. He had his head pressed back into the pillows and his eyes screwed up tight as Natalya worked his cock over with her tongue. He could barely keep from screaming for her to stop as his cock grew increasingly sensitive. "Aaaahhhggggaaaahhh!" he grunted almost painfully.

Meanwhile, As his mother treated Miguel to a deep-throat face-fuck that Nico had been on the receiving end of more than once, her son moved up behind her upraised hips and playfully smacked her ass a couple of times. He stood behind his mother, and steadying her with a hand on the small of her back, he aimed his cock and slowly fed his meat into her recently fucked and cum-filled pussy.

"Oooohhh, so warm and wet," he moaned as he plunged into the heat of her pussy. The mess of her cream and Miguel's fresh cum enveloped his cock. He quickly began to fuck his mother's sloppy cunt with steady strokes, all too familiar with the pleasures of having "sloppy seconds" with her.

"Uuuummm," Natalya mewed as her son's familiar length filled her. Her thighs tingled as warm, spent cream began to dribble out of her well-travelled honey hole with each thrust of her son's piston. She sucked and gulped at Miguel's mouth filling cock, cleaning up the mess left behind by her pussy, and bringing him back to full readiness in just a few minutes.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers