Natantia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as he did, and he picked up her other leg and held onto her, bracing himself on the wall, pumping into her in long, gradual strokes. She clawed into his shoulders and back, persuading him more and more into her body.

He pushed faster into her and felt her quiver under his touch. The warmth of her juices drained down his legs, creating the tension he needed to bring him to his peak. He exploded into her warmth and she gasped as she felt him.

Monica grasped onto his neck with everything she had and panted heavily, throwing her head back moaning loudly feeling her own explosion of harmony with him. He brought her to him and helped her relax her legs, easing them down one at a time, still holding her near him so she wouldn't collapse.

She squirmed as he gently soaped her body and the swollen lips of her folds. He would fondle her and she would whimper at his touch. He knew she had enough, but he couldn't help but tease her.

She was limp with sexual exhaustion. They rinsed off and he helped her from the shower, drying her off and picking her up, carrying her to the bed.

He left her lay long enough to dry himself and lay next to her. She kissed him gently and snuggled down in his arms. It wasn't long before they were both asleep.