Natasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we took to our seats, I noticed him coming toward where we were seated. DD and I had gotten aisle seats again, but this time I was in the aisle seat by the window on the right rear of first class. DD was right next to me on the aisle seat in the middle row. Next to her sat a middle aged business man. He was pretty good looking to, about 6'0, dark blonde hair that was cut short, but stylish. He was in good shape, and built like a retired football player, who had not given up on the gym. I wouldn't have guessed he was middle aged at all if it were not for the slightly graying hair at his temples.

Mr. Good looking came up to our row of seats and stopped and looked down at his ticket, then up at the numbers for the seats. His mouth spread into a grin, straight white teeth staring out at me from that good looking mouth. He looked down at me and his grin turned into an easy going smile.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked pointing to the window seat right next to mine.

He didn't have an accent that I could place and his voice was a nice, not to deep, but oh so soothing voice that I could just curl into and sleep with. He had a confident attitude about him, but he wasn't too cocky. Just right, I thought.

"Um, is this seat taken?" He asked again, his smile showing bright.

I had been staring and I hadn't even noticed. My face turned red.

"Ah, no, no its not" I said, smiling weakly as I got up to move out of his way.

As he took his seat, I looked over at DD. She had noticed our new friend too. She was eyeing him up and down as he scooted into his seat. As I sat back in my seat, I took a peak over at him. He was sorting through some stuff in his bag that he had set next to him.

After I got resettled, Mr. Good looking turned to me and with a smile said, "Names Nicholas, but you can call me Nick. What's your name?"

I looked over at him and smiled back, "Natasha."

"Well Natasha, so what brings you here on a flight to the beautiful Bahamas?" He asked

"Vacation, I've never been there before, but always wanted to go."

"It's very nice place for a vacation." He said. "Maybe I could take you out and show you around when we get there?"

"Um, maybe" I said

"It's a date then" He said, smiling at me. I smiled back at him, not knowing why I had just agreed to his invitation, but not sure I really cared. I liked him for some reason. So what if I didn't know him; that would only make it more fun. If only I knew.

As the flight took off, and we got more comfortable talking with each other, I found out that he was a newly graduated business major, who had struck it big with a fortune 500 company out of New York. He was going on a much need vacation and celebration, he said.

"So, I like what you're wearing today. Very sexy indeed" He said, eyeing me up and down without regard.

My face turned scarlet at his appraisal. I felt proud for some reason that he approved of my outfit. I squirmed in my seat, feeling slightly uncomfortable, but at the same time enjoying the attention.

I looked up into his face, those beautiful blue eyes seeming to stare right into me. His smile held a hint of mischief in it. I smiled back at him, and thanked him.

He placed his hand on my knee closes to him. I looked down at it, not doing anything. It seemed as if I was frozen in place. I couldn't move. I looked back up into his face. He was watching me, watching my reaction. His grin telling me he was enjoying himself.

He picked up my blanket that I had set beside me on my chair. Handing it to me, he said "Drape it over your lap, and recline your chair. Make it look like your sleeping."

I looked at the blanket as if it might have teeth. I was nervous and I didn't know why. Calm yourself Natasha and have a little fun. I took a deep breathe and took the blanket from him and placed it over my lap. His hand was like a hot glove on my knee, sending a shiver through me. I reclined my chair and placed my pillow between the seats to lean my head on and closed my eyes. I felt the hand on my knee slowly draw my legs open. I should stop him, I thought, but I couldn't stop him if I wanted to and I wasn't sure I wanted to.

As my knees drew apart, I had to stifle a whimper. I felt out of control. My pussy was on fire now under my panties. I could feel myself getting wetter by the moment. Slowly, ever so slowly, his hand crawled up my leg, leaving a trail of goose bumps behind on my skin. As his hand got closer to my dripping sex, he started making small circles on the sensitive skin at the top my inner thighs. He did this for a couple of minutes, but it seemed a life time.

By now I was trying hard not to squirm and moan in my seat. I cracked my eyes open to see if we were attracting any attention. For all the world, it seemed as if I was asleep in my seat, Nick holding my hand underneath the blanket. The cabin lights were off, and most of the people looked to be taking the time to rest and relax. No one was paying any attention to the girl and guy in the back seats of first class.

As I closed my eyes again, shutting out the rest of cabin, my world narrowed down to just that small area underneath my dress. His hand was hot on my skin, and I thought for sure I would die if he continued to tease me like this. He had yet to even touch my pussy, and I was dieing. I could feel the tightness in my tummy building, could feel as the pressure of my oncoming release continue to build inside of me.

His hand continued its slow ascent up the inside of my thigh. As he reach the apex of my legs and hip, he switched legs and started down the other, ever so agonizingly slow, never quite touching me where I desperately wanted him to. He worked his way down to my knee and then started back up again. I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to have him touch me now!

"Please!" I whispered

"Please what?" He asked quietly. I could almost hear the smile on his face as he said that.

"Please, stop teasing me. I need to cum, please!"

"Really? I don't think you need to cum yet. You don't sound like you need it much to me. Maybe I'll just continue to tease you until I feel like letting you cum. Yeah, that sounds good to me."

As he said this, he continued his teasing underneath my dress, playing with my inner thighs, just brushing his fingers along the edges of my panties. He was driving me crazy. God, I needed to cum!

I heard him lean over to me and whisper in my ear. "I can feel your soaked panties on underneath your little dress, you naughty girl. Now don't talk, just listen. Do you like what I'm doing to you right now? Do you want to cum yet? I know you want to. I know you can't stand the teasing much longer. I want you to get up from your chair and go to the bathroom. When you get to the bathroom, I want you to take off your panties and your bra. Put your bra in your purse, but not your panties. You know what you're going to do with them? I want you to take your panties, and stuff them in your sopping wet pussy. If you don't then I'll know when you get back. I don't want you to make yourself cum while you're in there. If you want, you can touch yourself, but no cumming. Do you understand? If you do, just nod your head."

I whimpered. My mind was racing with what he had just told me. Could I do this? God, I needed some release, and he was teasing me more! I was nodding my head before I realized what I was doing.

"Good, then get going before someone goes into the lavatory. Remember; no cumming while your in there."

I just nodded again as he removed his hand from beneath my blanket. As I pushed the blanket aside so I could get up and go to the bathroom, I looked down and noticed that my dress had been pushed up around my waist, giving a nice view of my panties to anyone looking at that moment. My nipples were also hard as rocks, hard enough to show through my bra and dress. As my eyes came up, they meet his eyes. He had been looking, and the look on his face at that moment was one of lust. The grin that came to his face as we looked at each other sent another shiver through me as I started to get up and push my dress back in place.

I made it to the bathroom (or lavatory as they call it on airplanes) with a little effort. For some reason my legs weren't working as well as I remembered they could. Funny how that happens sometimes. As I opened the little door and squeezed inside, I closed it behind me, locked the latch and sat down on the toilet seat after I put the lid down. What was I doing? I had to sit for a second and gather myself. God, I was horny as hell right now. Did I dare touch myself and get some release before I went back out there? Oh man, I really wanted to. Just gather yourself Natasha, you can do this.

I got up off the toilet seat and slide the straps of my dress off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor around me. Next, I removed my bra and folded it neatly and placed it in my purse. Last, I slide my soaked panties over my hips and down my legs and off. I picked them up off the floor along with my dress and stood back up to look at myself. I was standing naked in an airplane lavatory, horny as hell, and desperately needing release. My nipples were hard as hell, and without the bra that would show even more. My areolas were puffy and a deep blush had spread across my upper chest. My upper legs were damp from my excitement, and I could feel my juices starting to run down my thighs. God, this was crazy.

Standing there looking at myself, I ran my hands over my body sending goose bumps across my skin. As my hands traveled down the slopes of my breasts over my nipples I pinched them slightly, shivering.

I let my hands move slowly down over my stomach till they reached my wet pussy. I lingered there with my fingers, playing slow circles around my clit, moaning. I continued to tease myself till I was just about to cum, then stopped and looked at myself again in the mirror. My skin was starting to glisten a little with sweat and the blush across my chest had deepened some. I feeling a little of control and horny, but I didn't want to cum. I had to control myself a little better and get back.

Slowly, I raised my right leg and placed it on the toilet seat cover, spreading myself with the fingers of my left hand. Bracing my back against the wall, I took my panties and placed them at the entrance to my pussy. God, this made me feel like a slut. Slowly, I started pushing my panties into myself, feeling the roughness of the lace as I pressed it into me. When I had pushed all of my panties into my cunt, I slowly lowered my leg to the floor, feeling the fullness of having something stuffed into me.

I did a quick circle in the confined space of the lavatory just to see how it felt. I could feel the panties inside me rubbing against my pussy's inner walls. It felt insane, like someone was caressing my insides as I walked around. It sent a shiver through me. Could I actually do this? Could I actually walk out of here like this, with my panties stuffed inside me like a whore, no undies on under my short dress, and horny as hell?

Finally, I pulled my dress back on and over my head, than looked at myself one last time to make sure every thing was in place. My nipples were tenting the front of my dress, but other then that I looked as I had when I walked to the bathroom. It was time to return to my seat.

As I took a deep breath to gather myself one more time before I went back out, there was a loud knock on the door. I nearly screamed. The knock caught me so off guard, it made me jump, causing things lower in my body to clench at the same time drawing a whimper from me. So much for gathering myself.

"I'll be right out!" I said.

I unlatched the door and opened it. I was about to step out when DD stepped in and closed it behind her.

"What are you doing in here?" She demanded with a grin on her face. She eyed me up and down, taking in my blush and my erect nipples. "My, my, aren't we just a picture of excitement! Where'd your bra go, huh? Getting ready for something?"

I blushed deeper at her comments. "No! I'm not doing anything wrong." I protested.

"Indeed." She replied. "So, what's going on with Mr. Good Looking? I saw him leaning over to you and whispering in your ear. You guys planning on doing something you're not suppose to be doing, something nasty?" She winked at me.

"No! Of course not!"

"Ah ha, I believe that. Well, you better get back to your seat then, before he gets bored and decides not to wait for you." She winked. "Don't worry, I won't tell Freddy." She grinned.

"You are horrible, you know that?"

She just winked again at me as I opened the door and stepped out of the lavatory. As I turned around to walk back down the aisle to my seat, the stewardess gave me a knowing look and then looked at the lavatory I had just stepped out of and laughed to herself. I blushed. Great, now the airplane staff would think I was trying to become part of the 'mile high club'. Then again, maybe I was.

I shook my head and started toward my seat. Unfortunately, I had forgotten about the panties in my pussy, but just walking brought my attention right back to the fact that it was stuffed in there. By the time I reached my seat, I was extremely aroused again. I could feel some of my juices running down my inner thigh...

12