Natasha and Cory

Story Info
A housewife notices holes on her son's clothes.
1.3k words
3.67
48k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers

Natasha Red was a mother and a homemaker. She cared for her family and did a great job being a mother. Her child was older and didn't need as much attention as he once did. He was eighteen and recently graduated high school.

She missed when he was little but enjoyed getting to know him while he was a teenager. He was popular and had many friends. Her house was the flophouse where they all gathered. Her son liked having parties. Natasha liked keeping an eye on her son.

During the summer, her son had so much laundry. He must have changed his clothes every hour. She couldn't understand why he had so much wash. While she was doing the laundry, she couldn't help noticing that her son's underwear was ripped in the same spot on every single pair.

She went a step further and looked at his pants. There was that rip again. It was always in the crotch area. She went into his room and looked at all his shorts and jeans. The rip was on all his clothes.

Natasha was imagining that her son had a monster-sized cock. She would have to accidentally walk into the bathroom when he's showering to get a look at him naked. She would make up some excuse and check his body out.

She wondered if he was bigger than her husband. Her husband's dick was on the small side. She was getting excited thinking about her son's cock. She was imagining that his cock was ten inches long. She knew it was wrong thinking about her son in that way but looking at his clothes and underwear made her think he was quite blessed in that department. Her son was eighteen so it wouldn't be that taboo thinking about him in that way.

Natasha went into the kitchen to fix herself a pitcher of margaritas. She figured she'd get a little tipsy and make a move on her son. She hadn't had sex in a while and felt like being naughty with her son. She knew he wasn't a virgin, because he always brought girls home.

Sometimes the girls would stay the night. They always looked disheveled when leaving. Natasha poured the margarita drink into her glass and went into the backyard. She slipped out of her bathing suit and went into her jacuzzi naked.

She put her legs over the side of the hot tub and turned on the jets on strong. The water felt amazing on her clitoris and pussy. She fucked the stream of water that came out of the head of the jet. She drank her margarita and got turned on thinking of her son Cory's cock. She imagined his dick was the size of her arm. She humped the water jet and screamed in pleasure while she orgasmed.

About an hour later, Cory came home and saw his mother humping the water jet. He giggled and spied on her. He was turned on watching his mother have orgasms in the hot tub. He always found his mother to be quite hot. She was Hispanic and had brown skin. Her hair was long and curly. She had a nice rack and a curvy waist. Her buttocks were round and quite full. Cory liked watching his mother have orgasms. She wasn't quiet when she came which really turned on Cory.

He was so turned on and pulled down his athletic shorts and stroked at his dick. Cory was quite huge in that department. He watched his mother hump the jet while moving his hand up and down his erect cock.

He wanted to fuck his mother bad and figured he'd just walk over to her naked with an erection. How could she say "no." She was fucking a god damn hot tub jet.

~~

Cory removed his shirt and walked over by his mother.

"Hey, mom. Looks like you're having fun! Want to fuck? I'm hard, mom!"

"Cory! You're huge. Fucking hell! Your laundry was making me wonder about your cock. You might need some new clothes. Wow! Your cock is so big. Please join me. I'd love to ride you."

Cory giggled and joined his mother in the hot tub. He sat down and his mother climbed onto his lap. She planted a kiss on his mouth. Her son kissed well. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths where they shared spit.

Cory played with his mother's melons while she positioned her pussy onto his cock. He was huge and it felt amazing in her pussy hole. Her husband was small, so this was amazing to her. Once his cock was inside of her, she rode him hard screaming curse words in Spanish. She was not quiet in any way.

He loved playing with her gigantic melons. She had enormous nipples which made him horny as hell. Her nipples stuck out about two inches while she rode his monstrous dick. He sucked and bit on her nipples which made her scream. He hoped the neighbors wouldn't hear her and get nosy and see them fucking. He was pretty sure it wasn't legal to have sex with your mother.

"Mom! Let's go inside. I want to fuck you from behind. Grind my big dick into that pussy."

"Okay."

Natasha climbed off her son and they ran into the house. Cory slapped his mother's ass and they went into the house. She giggled watching her son's cock stick out. It was the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

They had a pool table in the game room. Natasha climbed on top of the table and went to her hands and knees. Cory stood up and spat on his palm and rubbed his spit on his mother's snatch. He pushed his enormous dick into her pussy. She moaned and groaned while he got into position.

"Cory! Fuck my pussy! Finger my asshole too."

"Okay! You sexy thing. Fucking hell. Doesn't dad fuck you?"

"No. He's so tiny!"

Cory pushed his cock deeper into his mother's cunt. He licked his finger and pushed it up inside of her asshole. While he did that she screamed and came on his dick. Her pussy was soaking wet while he fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh man! Mama you're so hot! Can I come inside of you?"

"Pull out and come inside of my mouth. I want to suck your big dick."

Cory pulled out of her and jumped off the pool table. He stood against the wall while Natasha dropped to her knees and licked her pussy cream from his cock. She held his smooth balls in her hands. She opened her mouth wide while Cory shot a load of spunk down her throat. She continued to blow him. She never drank so much cum in her life.

"Mama! Lay on the pool table! I want to lick your pussy and ass."

Natasha went back on the pool table and opened her legs. Cory pulled her legs apart while he licked her up and down and all around. He tasted her juices which made her scream in ecstasy. Her pussy was wet and creamy. Natasha enjoyed his skill while he made her crazy with lust. She cursed and screamed in Spanish. Cory had a long tongue which made her hornier by the minute.

She couldn't control her pleasure and squirted her juices on her son's face. He licked her happily while she screamed.

"Mama you're so sexy! Your cunt is delicious! I could eat you all night."

"You can be my lover. Your dad is worthless. Oh God! Fucking hell!"

Natasha orgasmed while her son ate her pussy and asshole. He was hard as a bat and slipped his cock back inside of her and fucked her fast again on the pool table. He swatted her asshole while her tits shook left and right. He fingered her asshole while thrusting his monster pole harder and harder into her cunt.

Natasha loved fucking her son. Cory liked fucking his mother. They continued with their love affair and eventually, Natasha left her husband, and she and her son moved somewhere where they could continue to be lovers without anybody knowing they were related.


Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers