Natasha And Her Big Hairy Bush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ollie? Its dad. What time will you be home?" Rolling over I looked at the clock. Shit it was ten o'clock. "Erm" I replied "I'll be home by 11. I've just been helping Natasha fix a broken water trough on her yard. And now we're just having a glass of wine." I lied. "Ok no problem" Dad replied and hung up.

Climbing back in beside Natasha I grabbed hold of the dildo that was still impaled inside her and slowly pulled it out. She laughed. "I'd forgotten that was still in me. Now I feel empty." I looked at this hugely long dildo in my hand and could see it was coated in her now drying cum. I licked it. God it tasted fantastic. I wanted this woman again all of a sudden. But knowing I had to go home I controlled my urges and placed it down on the bedside table.

"Natasha thank you but I think I should get going." I said "we don't want to arouse any suspicions do we??"

"Ok, yes that's probably a good idea, people probably won't approve" she replied. So I climbed out of bed and started to dress. Natasha soon followed suit. But instead of dressing she grabbed a dressing gown from the back of the door and put it on not bothering to fasten the belt she went downstairs. I followed a minute or so after and walked up to her. "Natasha thank you that was fantastic. I wish I could stay but, you know" I tailed off.

"No it's for the best." She responded and standing up on her tiptoes she kissed me goodbye.

I left the house and drove home. By the time I got home everyone was in bed so I went straight upstairs and got into bed myself. I fell asleep thinking about how great it had been fucking Natasha.

The next day I was down on the yard around 10 tacking up a horse when the phone rang. It was a number I didn't recognise. "Hello?? I answered cautiously.

"Ollie?? Its Natasha. I think we need to talk. Why don't you come round for a spot of lunch and a glass of wine?"

"Erm yeah ok" I replied apprehensively

"Excellent shall we say half one??"

"Half one it is" I said before saying goodbye and hanging up. Fuck I thought. This isn't good. She probably has regrets and wants to pretend this never happened. O well. And so I carried on exercising horses until one o'clock.

"Mum?" I shouted as I stood in the utility room "I'm going to lunch with Bobby and Wilfred?" I thought it best to lie and say I was going with two good friends rather than tell her I was seeing Natasha again in under twenty four hours.

"Ok" she responded.

So with some trepidation I drove back round to Natasha's. I pulled up, got out of the car and walked through the back door into the kitchen. Natasha was standing at the oven wearing a shirt and a skirt. Seeing me she said hello, walked over and greeted me with a kiss.

"I bet you thought I wanted to talk to you and tell you that it wasn't happening again and it was a bit of a mistake." She said with a smile on her face.

"Well" I said slightly surprised that she had kissed me.

"I wanted you to come round so you could ravish me again." She whispered seductively in my ear before stepping back pulling the shirt off and letting the skirt drop to the floor. She now stood in front of me totally naked with those huge tits and hairy bush just waiting for my attention.

Seeing this sight and finally registering what Natasha had said and realising that she wanted to keep fucking. I grabbed her hand and dragged her up to the bedroom to carry on from where we had finished the night before.

12