Natasha and Tyler Ch. 01

Story Info
You share your first time with your virgin cousin.
921 words
3.88
31k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, about four years ago, we sat on the couch in my living room. We were surrounded by our family members. My head rested in your lap, as we watched the TV. I raised my head slightly to pull my hair up, off my neck. As I pulled my ponytail tight, my hand brushed yours. You held it fast. I snaked my hands behind my head nonchalantly. This hand holding soon progressed as you became aroused from the feeling of my hand on your long, thick member.

Not even caring about the how taboo it supposedly is to perform any type of sexual acts with your cousin, I began to stroke you through your jeans. Getting you harder and harder. Just when I could tell you needed release, I stopped. You grunted as I pulled hands away. I stood up and walked to my room. Taking my hint, you followed, discreetly.

Once inside my room, you closed and locked the door. At once we were tangled in each others arms, locked in a deep, passionate kiss and blindly stumbling towards the bed. We collapsed upon it and I reached for the pull chain on lamp, resting on my beside table. I flicked it off and we were engulfed in darkness. Your lips left mine as you flicked the light back on. You smiled. Then as a sign of compromise, I threw a handkerchief over the shade to allow a dim light to shine through.

Then I pulled you lips back to min. I could feel your lips begin to move towards my ear, while your hands started to slowly unbutton my shirt. My breathing became shallow. When you reached the last button, you took you lips from my neck and placed them on my stomach. As you pulled my shirt off entirely. Then you lifted yourself from the bed and pulled your shirt over your head revealing, perfectly defined arms, pectorals, and abdominals.

Then you rushed back in with your lips instantly on mine, your tongue pushing itself into my mouth. I sucked it for a second, then pushed you off me. I ran my hands from your chest to the waistline of your jeans. I unbuttoned them, and leaned my head forward. I grasped the zipper with my teeth and pulled it slowly down. My eyes were locked on yours as I gently tugged your pants to the floor. Your semi-flaccid cock was poking through the slit in your boxers. My hands reached up and with one swift motion, I pulled your boxers to your ankles, revealing the prize within. Your cock sprang up in greeting and began to ooze pre-cum. You reached behind my back and unsnapped my bra, releasing my breasts. My nipples instantly hardened with the coolness of the room. You stepped completely out of your pants as you unbuttoned mine. Pulling my jeans and underwear to my ankles you locked your lips with mine once more.

I kicked my pants off entirely and rolled totally onto the bed. You climbed on top of me, still kissing my lips, your right hand tracing slow circles on my stomach as your left hand rolled and pinched my nipples. You began to kiss your way down to my stomach. As you reached my breasts your teeth grazed my left nipple and your tongue flicked across it. I moaned quietly as you continued rolling and pinching my right nipple with your fingers, and sucking the other. I entangled my hands in your short, black hair. Your mouth abandoned my breast as I felt your cock growing harder against my leg.

My pussy is growing wetter and wetter by the second. "Fuck me. Fuck my virgin pussy. I need your virgin cock inside me right now," I whispered in your ear.

Fulfilling my request you ease your seven inch long, two inch wide cock to the entrance of my virgin hole. "Hard and fast, or slow and easy?" you asked, inquiring about how to pop my cherry.

"Just get it over with," I moan, knowing it will hurt either way. "Unnnggghhh!!!!" I cried out,as you slammed your hard, thick rid deeply into me all at once, tearing my hymen. You pulled out slowly, and then without warning, you shoved back into me- hard. As you started working up a rhythm, fucking me hard, deep, and fast I reached one hand down to my clit and started rubbing the hard nub swiftly, increasing my pleasure. The other hand I used to play with your balls as you slammed your cock in and out of me. I could feel your climax starting to build and sense my own orgasm is coming. I started thrusting my hips to meet your cock, taking you balls deep, in my formerly virgin pussy. Your hands played, once more, with my nipples, I couldn't hold on any longer. I released and my orgasm flowed through me. My body writhing with pleasure, your climax began as mine ended . With no warning, you came deep into my my cunt. You collapsed beside me in the bed, panting and sweaty. Then with a smile, you said, "For a couple of virgins, we sure are pretty good."

I smiled and replied, "Maybe it's in our DNA, we are cousins after all."

You pulled me into your arms and I laid my head to your chest, kissing it lightly. You peered down at me with your sensual brown eyes. "Ready for another round?" you asked, you cock already springing to attention.