Natasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers

Quickly, Eric fumbled for his small digital camera that was in his shorts pocket and pulling it out, he turned it on -- he just had to get a photo of her in that!

Natasha stood up, totally unaware she was again under the scrutiny of her young neighbour, and moved her towel back into a bit of sun. Unfortunately for Eric, her new position was closer to the middle of her yard some five metres away -- but he now didn't mind -- cause as she had stood, he had a fantastic view of her near-naked body in full-frontal -- and he had watched in awe as she had straightened the little pink bikini by pulling the straps either side of her pussy till they framed the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in real life!

Shaking with excitement, Eric placed the small lens of his camera near the knot-hole and recorded the moment for his future enjoyment!

Then his hand went into hyper-drive working up and down his shaft, and just as she had bent down on her hands and knees to straighten up the towel -- and with her pretty arse pointing directly at him, so that even from that distance, he could quite clearly see her small gash -- Eric shot his load in a big streaming arc for over a metre to land squarely on one of his mum's favourite rose bushes!

*

The sunbaking was nice, Natasha thought, a bit cooler than she would have liked, but still quite nice -- only problem was her disappointment at not being able to show-off her new peek-a-boo to anyone!

She actually quite liked the strange garment now -- it made her feel even sexier than had she been completely naked -- the funny little thing. And she really liked how her pussy looked in it too, now it was completely waxed again -- the night of the party it wasn't -- but it had been trimmed up nicely, and she always kept her lips smooth and free of pubic hair. She certainly didn't recall any complaints from the night... apart from Charles and his silly jealous behaviour!

Christ, she did not understand him at times! He had always wanted her to dress provocatively -- and he knew she was a flirt around handsome men sometimes. So why did he have to crack the shits when she had taken it to the next level? And... at the time, if she recalled correctly, he had actually been rather encouraging of her naughty behaviour too!

Yes, Charles could be a fucking pain at times, but she did love him of course. Although, Natasha wasn't too sure he loved her at the moment. She sniffed pompously at the thought, too bad Charles, first time in fifteen years! Build a bridge and get over it, hubby!

Natasha lay on her back and smiled again to herself at the recent memory of the party night -- and of course -- she kept thinking about her young pervert next door -- Eric -- she should stop thinking of him as her young pervert she thought, yes, Eric. Poor kid, well not really such a kid anymore was he, she mused, as her fingers played gently with her nipples?

Closing her eyes -- she thought about Eric leaning over his car and working on it, his shirt off and grease on his hands, like she had seen during her walks a few times. Yes, he had grown into a nice-looking young man in a year, she thought, as her hand wandered down her belly, toward her bikini-bottoms...

She didn't often play with herself, much preferring to wait until her husband got home if she had found herself aroused over something or somebody through the day -- but since that damn party, Charles had gone all weird, and he had barely touched her -- and even when he did, it was far less than satisfactory! So, Natasha had rediscovered self-stimulation, as she liked to think of it, a far nicer term than that horrible verb 'masturbation' -- well, that was what she believed, anyway.

She prised her lips apart between the very convenient straps of her peek-a-boo, and homed in on her little man-in-the-boat -- well, it wasn't really all that little, she now knew, rather large in fact, quite dark pink, and very shiny, and very, very sensitive too!

Natasha knew her husband would not be home for a few hours yet; the fence was fixed; and no houses overlooked her yard -- so she felt secure in the knowledge that out there in her own backyard, even though it was broad daylight, she could bring herself off privately...

And that's exactly what she began to do -- while opening her legs wide at the knees, she formed the most recent image she could remember of Eric wearing nothing but his board-shorts, as he worked on his car -- only now, she imagined him as he stood over her as she lay helpless, spread-eagled with her wrists and ankles tied to wooden stakes that were hammered firmly into the ground! She rubbed quite furiously at her hard nub of flesh, feeling it flex from side to side, while her fingers on her other hand held her hood apart... and she continued to fantasise in vivid detail...

Eric looked down upon her -- he told her how he knew that she had been purposely tormenting him by sunbaking topless near where he had been watching her... he told her how it had made him hard, and the image of her body had made it difficult for him to think straight at university... and she was now going to pay up!

Natasha continued to rub hard, and in her imagination, she could now see Eric unfastening his shorts, and letting them drop to the ground! His cock was nice and long -- and very, very hard-looking... and as she lay there in nothing more than her little pink bikini, he didn't bother removing them from her; after all, her pussy was more-or-less on full display in the tiny garment!

Natasha opened her legs wider, as she imagined Eric kneeling down between her thighs... and from her bonds, she let out a soft cry, as his handsome face dropped between her legs... she could feel his long tongue working her into a frenzy, and she thrashed around in mock-denial... and then, he raised himself, his face glistening with her juices, and he moved himself up her body till his pelvis was between her soft inner thighs...

Now, she slipped a finger into her wet slit, as she imagined him entering her for the first time... and she groaned in ecstasy as he drove his young cock inside of her, further than her husband had ever done before...

And then Natasha bit her lip, and arched her back up off the towel, as her orgasm washed over her -- and she groaned and sighed a little too loudly, as she finished pleasuring herself with her rapidly-moving fingers for several more moments...

And when she finished -- she smiled with post-orgasm euphoria -- and she continued to diddle herself softly as she drifted off to sleep...

*

Eric's mouth was agape! He had never, ever imagined something so fucking amazing as watching a pretty woman frig herself till she came! And not any ol' pretty woman either -- his Natasha, to his wonderment, had just performed the amazing show he could have ever hoped for in his wildest dreams! Well -- short of fucking him, that is!

He had watched her play with her tits -- he'd watched her finger herself with her legs spread open wide -- and he had heard her when she had come -- quite clearly too! Fuck, she was a fuckin' horn-bag! Eric then sighed deeply with complete incredulity at what he had just witnessed!

Of course, his cock was hard again, and he jacked off rapidly -- a little anxious he would not fire off another load before his parents were due home! But looking back through the hole in the fence at Natasha, Eric thought she appeared to be sleeping, but her hand was still on her cunt -- and her legs were still wide as if waiting for someone to fuck her...

And struth, he wished it was going to be him!

* * *

"Well you're a bit silly, aren't you?" Charles stated unsympathetically, "You want to be careful you don't get skin cancer, you know!" he said, with a noticeable lack of real concern in his tone.

Natasha was in the bathroom applying cold tea to her sunburnt skin -- her boobs were the worst affected -- but she knew it could have been worse if it was not for the doorbell ringing and waking her.

"So who saved your bacon?" her husband asked smugly.

"Umm... the neighbour's kid, you know, Eric, the blonde kid," she said softly, shaking her head at the irony of how she had gotten burnt in the first place.

"You're bloody lucky then. What in the hell were you thinking, falling asleep out there with ya tits hangin' out?"

"Don't be so prissy, Charles, you know I like to sunbake topless when at home. I've been doing it for years... haven't I?" she said, her tone warning him she was in no mood for his crap.

"So what did he want?" Charles asked, as he poured himself a Scotch on the rocks.

"Who?"

"The dumb kid from next door!" Charles snapped, "What did he want? I've never seen him over here before!"

"Oh... Eric... nothing much, just wanted to know if we had any work around the yard he could do."

"So what did ya tell the young prick?" Charles said nastily.

"Bad day at golf, hey?" Natasha asked sarcastically, but not waiting for an answer, she went on, "I... I said he could possibly paint the shed or something for a few dollars -- he's going to uni you know? Doing Civil Engineering or something... so I don't really think he's all that dumb, you know!" she quantified, her tone still having a ring of annoyance about it.

Charles took a long drink of his Scotch, and looked at his wife as she stood unselfconsciously in the nude and gently rubbing damp tea-bags over her more reddened parts -- and in particular -- her breasts. He had to admit to himself, she still had a nice body, better than most women ten years her junior! He could see the tan lines of her bikini bottom, and noticed something odd; her bald pussy had a noticeable patch of reddened skin too. How odd, he thought? Then he remembered the gift he had given her some months ago -- of course -- that was it!

"Paint the shed, hey? Yep, not a bad idea," he said, his tone softening a bit as he watched his wife put on a colourful sarong they had bought in Bali a year earlier.

"Hope you weren't wearing that stupid bikini when you answered the door?" Charles asked, almost suspiciously.

Natasha looked at him and blushed, so he had figured out she'd been sunbaking with the pink peek-a-boo on? Oh, so what, she shrugged, he'd bought the thing!

"Well?"

"Well what?" she retorted, picking up her hair brush and commencing to run it through her long dark hair.

"Did you go out and answer the door in your bikini?"

Natasha sensed his jealousy resurfacing again, like it now did with monotonous regularity since the party last month, "You would have wanted me too once, Charles, wouldn't you?"

Charles gulped the last of his Scotch down and looked back at her, his face almost as red as her sunburnt breasts, "Maybe! Before I realised I'd married a whore!"

Charles quickly looked down and filled his glass from the opened bottle of Chivas Regal, and instantly regretted what he'd just said, "I'm... I'm sorry, Tash, that wasn't fair of me... You and I know what I said is not true... it was just a one-off... sorry..."

Natasha looked at her husband and thought him pathetic, what on earth was he apologising for? True, it had only happened once -- but she had behaved like a whore -- and she had hidden from any responsibility since by blaming anyone but herself!

She wanted her old husband back -- the fun-loving, caring guy that enjoyed her flirtatious behaviour -- the one that would often handsomely reward her for it, when they had returned home after a night on the town...

She didn't like this man in front of her -- the bitter, twisted man who had lost not only his sense of humour, but his libido too!

"I was... you know!"

"What?" Charles asked, confused.

"I was wearing my new bikini when I answered the door..." she said flatly, waiting to see his response.

Charles shifted his stance slightly and took another mouthful of Scotch, "Right..."

"You should have seen the kid's eyes nearly pop out of his head, Charles..." she went on, smiling at her husband's obvious discomfort at her candid confession.

"Oh yeah? It looks like you only had the bottoms on, Tash. You're not going to tell me you answered the door fucking topless, are you?" Charles asked, not knowing whether to believe his wife or not.

Natasha smiled again, "Well, if you must know, I just covered my boobs up with my arms... but I was certainly only wearing the bottoms you know..." she hesitated, looking directly into her husband's eyes, "He's a nice boy, that Eric, his eyes never left mine as we talked through the wire door... I don't even think he noticed my naughty pink bikini that you had bought for me... Are you disappointed?" she asked, pouting seductively with her head inclined to one side.

Charles took another gulp of his Scotch, his face almost beetroot in colour, and he stormed out of the door, mumbling incoherently.

And Natasha stood shaking her head -- not all that long ago -- whether her story had been true or not -- her husband would have bent her over the dressing table she was now standing close to, and given her a good hard fuck...

* * * * *

Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Natasha Series Info

Similar Stories

Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Mrs. Young Ch. 01 My best friend's mom takes care of my morning wood.in Mature
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
More Stories