Natasha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
172 Followers

"Do... do either your mum or aunty ever go topless too?" she asked sheepishly.

Natasha watched him go a deep crimson colour.

"It'll only be when I'm on my stomach... I don't like too many tan lines, that's all," she added, "Do you mind?"

Eric could not believe his ears -- was she really asking him permission to sunbake topless in her own backyard, while he painted her shed nearby?

"Um... what about Mister Green... sorry... Charles?" he corrected, "Is he home too? Will he mind?"

Natasha shook her head, "No... he won't mind. He often lets me sunbake topless down at Sunnyside Beach. You know... the nudist beach?" she fibbed just a little, as Charles had only let her do it once, "And no... he's not home today either... He's gone to some country race meeting with a few mates -- he's got shares in a three-year old."

Natasha stood in front of Eric and shrugged her shoulders again, "So you'll be right with it?"

Eric openly sighed, his eyes going wide as he tried to look mature about what he was to say, "Don't mind me, Tash, it's your house!"

Not all that inexplicably, Natasha felt a sudden flutter in her stomach that extended to her loins -- the idea of what she was about to do certainly had some merit, she thought cheekily.

"Well, thanks Eric... I don't get to do it all that often with our short summer and all," she said, chuckling almost childlike, as she took a few steps backward before turning for the house.

Eric went off to mix the undercoat for the shed -- and minutes later Natasha came back outside wearing a broad-rimmed straw hat and carrying bottle of chilled wine and a single glass. He watched her spread out her towel not more than six metres from where he was standing -- and he felt his cock grow hard at what he may soon see -- and without a paling fence between them!

Trying to remain aloof, Eric started to pour paint into the roller tray just as Natasha removed her sarong while still facing his direction. Suddenly taken aback by what he saw -- he nearly dropped the tin of paint! Even from where he was squatting, he could clearly see that her bikini bottom was indeed small -- and of quite an unusual shape too!

He couldn't help himself, and he let out a whistle, "Wow! Very nice, Tash!"

Now it was Natasha's turn to look embarrassed, "You like it? Don't think it's too small on me?"

Eric shook his head vehemently, and he made no attempt to disguise his gaze at the small, teardrop-shaped piece of white material that seemed to cup her vulva delicately, like a gently curved petal from one of his mum's roses. The top part of the unusual garment was drawn inward above her pubic mound and fastened to a small ring, of which the thin straps where also attached to, and the effect was stunning to say the least.

Taking a long, deep breath, his chest rose expansively, and as he exhaled slowly he said to her, "You look... well... really, really sensational in it, Tash."

The sight of her standing there in the tiny, white bikini was probably far more arousing than had she been totally naked, in Eric's youthful mind!

"Thanks Eric, you're sooo sweet..." Natasha cooed, looking over at him as she adjusted the bikini's straps subconsciously.

Natasha sat down on her towel and proceeded to apply her favourite lotion as she watched Eric applying the first coat of paint on the shed. Then while still sitting up, and still watching the lad, she opened up the wine, and after pouring a glass, she took a liberal sip and exulted in the refreshing liquid. The first glass was not going to last long, she knew, it was her one day of real rest in her normally busy week -- and she was going to make the best of it -- audience or no audience.

Several minutes later, and half way into her second glass of Chardonnay, she was starting to feel quite mellow. Natasha had been leaning back on her elbows watching Eric work, and she now thought he seemed pre-occupied with his task at hand. It was time.

With the wine assisting in loosening any glimmer of inhibitions she may have felt not long before, Natasha turned to lie down on to her stomach and daringly removed her top to bask in the beautiful warmth. And with her back toward the shed, she could only imagine the look on the boy's face when he looked over at her next!

Enraptured! That was the wonderful feeling Eric felt the moment he witnessed the woman of his dreams laying with her back to him -- and with nothing on more than her tiny little white g-string! And even though he had seen her butt a number of times in the past through their fence -- to now be only metres away from her beautiful round orbs of smooth flesh, which were framed perfectly by the narrow bands of her bikini, was the most exciting thing he could have hoped for!

So with noticeable frequency, Eric kept coming back to the doorway of the shed to re-fill his paint tray -- and of course, to perv on Natasha too. Her arse looked even better than he remembered it -- firm and tanned and full -- like it was just asking to be smacked!

After about half an hour, and well into her third glass, Natasha looked over her shoulder and could not see Eric. Figuring he was probably working on the other side of the shed, she hesitated but a moment before she rolled onto her back -- and then applied a liberal quantity of lotion onto her breasts. Finishing her glass, she then took a deep breath, and pulled her straw hat down over her face -- and in an ostrich-like manner, she pretended she were alone.

But of course she wasn't alone, and every now and then, she could hear Eric stirring the paint tin as he came back around to top up his tray, and she would raise her arm and let a hand drift over her bare breasts in a belated attempt of decorum, while she peered out surreptitiously from under the privacy of her straw hat -- watching him. Natasha could see him almost blatantly look across at her, as if he was merely window shopping out the front of Myer at Christmas time, waiting for her to remove her hand again!

And Natasha felt her nipples grow hard at the knowledge -- and her loins tingled excitedly. Yes... this is what she liked -- to show herself off -- but of course, all while under the guise of some rather innocent sunbaking!

She lay like that for nearly three-quarters of an hour -- and caught Eric looking at her at least half a dozen more times. Sometimes she would cover herself with her loose bikini top -- sometimes her two hands cupped her warm flesh -- eventually, she could not be bothered with the folly any longer, finally letting him ogle her boobs totally uncensored.

She was now far more relaxed with her near-nudity in the company of her young neighbour -- no doubt the alcohol had further alleviated any of the proper etiquette she should have shown in the company of one so young. But there was no doubt in her slightly befuddled mind at that moment that her fairly blatant display was arousing her considerably. And like the brazen hussy she felt at the time, Natasha upped the ante even higher, and raising her left leg at the knee, she allowed it to fall to one side so the crotch of her little bikini was even more visible.

And again Eric looked on as he painted the shed -- and now without a doubt, Natasha could see the outline of his boner through the threadbare material of his old boardies whenever he turned toward her!

Considering his distraction, Eric made commendable progress and soon he was applying the top-coat. Before too long, he would be finished the better part of it.

Sensing the completion was near, Natasha waited until he was working around the back of the shed. Then she got up a little shakily, and wrapping her small sarong just below her armpits, so it hung down from her boobs to almost cover her buttocks, she turned and went into the kitchen to get them some lunch and cool drinks.

Walking back across the cool lawn, she decided to surprise Eric, as he appeared to still be working around the other side of the shed. Without a word, she walked carefully to the far end of the shed and stepped around corner...

Suddenly, Natasha let out a loud gasp and nearly dropped the tray in her hands! Facing her direction was Eric -- a contorted look on his face and his eyes tightly shut -- his shorts were around his ankles and Natasha could clearly see his long cock in his hand as he masturbated enthusiastically!

Eric, hearing her gasp, opened his eyes and immediately went the deepest crimson imaginable!

"Oh, I'm sooo sorry, Eric! I... I should have warned you I was coming... please, please forgive me!" Natasha stammered, feeling immense embarrassment for the lad.

Feeling strangely rooted to the spot, Natasha watched gobsmacked as Eric quickly fumbled for his shorts and pulled them up and over his hard penis.

"It's alright, Eric, we... we all do it!" she offered, not knowing what else to say.

Eric looked at her and spluttered defensively, "I... I know! I've even seen you do it!"

"What? What on earth do you mean?" Natasha asked in bewilderment.

Eric gulped as he did up his shorts, "I... I saw... I saw you finger yourself last weekend, Tash... out there in ya backyard!"

"You what! Impossible, the... the crack in the fence has been fixed!"

Eric didn't care if she knew know -- he felt the most embarrassed he had ever felt in his life!

"Maybe... but... but there's a new hole... and I saw you!"

Natasha felt the colour drain from her face and this time she did drop the tray with a crash, "You... you young pervert!" she retorted caustically.

"Me? I'm a pervert? Hey Tash, what about you last year? You fuckin' well knew I was watchin' you through the crack in the fence, didn't ya! You know, when you were out here tannin' ya self!" he snapped in defence, "Didn't ya, huh!"

It was out in the open now, Tash thought, as she bent to pick up the tray and spilt contents, "So you knew too?" she asked softly, "I'm sooo sorry, Eric, really I am..."

Eric bent down to help her pick up the ruined sandwiches -- there was still some beer in the stubby she had brought out for him, and he quickly polished it off in one mouthful!

With Natasha bent down, and himself also, Eric could clearly see up her short sarong and between her slightly spread thighs; he could see the little pouch of her bikini and he sighed, shaking his head, "You really are a fuckin' cock-teaser, aren't you Tash?"

Natasha could see where he was looking and closed her legs tightly, "I am sorry, Eric, you... you are a nice boy, really..."

Then they both stood and she went on, "Look, if it's any consolation, I've been perving on you all weekend too..." she smiled meekly at her own admission, "You've got a pretty hot body, you know!"

"Thanks, Tash," he smiled shyly, eyes downcast.

"Um... Eric... did you really watch me... you know... last weekend?" Natasha asked, her shock of discovery waning rapidly.

"Uh huh... and fuck it gave me a horn!"

Natasha looked at the boy and reached forward to lift his chin so she could look him in the eye -- her heart was racing at what had just happened -- but the moment was electrifying and her state of arousal was peaking! Breathing a smidge rapidly, she smiled at him...

"Um... Eric... would you like to finish what you were doing?" Natasha asked, her loins now tingling so bad she suddenly thought she would wet herself with excitement.

"Aw yeah... I 'spose..." he replied, a little apprehensively, "Reckon I could look at ya though?"

Natasha looked up into the youth's clear blue eyes and nodded, "If you'd like..." Then she grinned mischievously, "But I want to watch you do it too..."

There was a pregnant pause of a few moments as they eyed one another shrewdly -- you could almost sense the erotic energy that crackled back and forth between them! Then Natasha raised her eyebrows and smiled crookedly for a moment -- then pouting her full lips seductively, she turned and walked off...

Eric followed her on legs that felt like jelly -- was she really going to let him wank off over her while she watched?

Natasha put the tray down onto the small table near the umbrella and took the few steps over to her towel and to where Eric was waiting like a boy waiting for Santa. She took a deep breath, and removed her sarong, letting it fall to the ground...

Even though she was partly intoxicated, she stood rather nervously, as Eric's eyes drank in the sight of her bare breasts. He stood not more than half a metre away from her, and she looked down at his shorts and smiled at his growing erection jutting outward from them.

"Would you like me to lie down?" she asked softly, "Maybe with my legs open just a little?"

"Aw fuck yeah!" he answered, "And then maybe you could get on your knees... you know... like you used ta last year when ya spread out ya towel near the fence?"

Natasha knew exactly what he was referring too, "Only problem, Eric... I won't be able to see you play with yourself too... and that's not fair, is it?"

Suddenly, Natasha had an idea, "Come with me!"

Grabbing Eric's large hand, she led him quickly inside the house, down the hallway and to the stairs near the front door that led up to her large bedroom...

Eric followed excitedly like a puppy, as he watched her bare buttocks sway from side to side gracefully as she climbed the stairs in front of him.

Once inside her bedroom, Eric felt quite intimidated by the personal space of the room -- he was brought up to respect his parent's bedroom and until quite recently, he had rarely entered unless invited -- he now felt the same sense of foreboding standing in Natasha's bedroom as he looked around, checking it out.

A large king-sized bed was predominant in the middle of the room, while plenty of natural light filtered in through two large dormer windows that overlooked the backyard; along the wall opposite the foot of the bed, was a large dressing table with an oversized, oval-shaped mirror, and on the dressing table were an assortment of perfume bottles, a large silver hairbrush and a heavily-lacquered jewellery box -- there was also a silver-framed photo of a younger Natasha in her wedding gown looking quite innocent, her hair in long braids, while her proud-looking, youthful husband dressed in a black tuxedo and aqua cummerbund stood next to her possessively -- a look of smugness quite apparent on his handsome face . The photo only unnerved Eric even further.

"What... what about Mister Green, Tash?" Eric asked anxiously.

Natasha feigned a laugh, "Oh, don't worry, Eric, he's not going to be home for hours... And I'm not going to tell him if you don't... Deal?"

Eric gulped, "As if I'm gonna tell him!"

"And no telling your mates either... Promise?"

"Nah, I won't... I promise..."

Eric turned and looked back toward the bed and then noticed a large, black and white portrait hanging over the bed head, and he whistled appreciatively. It was of Natasha from a sitting she had done only a couple of years earlier, and showed her lounging back quite provocatively on a large divan while only wearing some beautifully-laced lingerie and an exquisite string of large pearls around her delicate neck. One arm draped behind her head, while the other hung down loosely by her side, a partly-filled champagne glass in her manicured hand, her long dark hair splayed out upon some cushions. The half-cups of her brassier barely contained her modest breasts and a good portion of her dark areola was quite evident, with just a hint of nipple. And although a knee was bent slightly, hiding most of what lay invitingly between her legs -- it was quite obvious she was not wearing any panties -- just a dainty pair of suspenders that matched the bra, and dark stockings -- while stilettos adorned her small feet. And even in Eric's inexperienced eye, she looked like she had just been fucked.

"You should have seen some of the other shots," Natasha volunteered with humour when she noticed the direction of his gaze, "Photographer had me in all sorts of positions... Damn-near pornographic they were... Charles has kept what he thought were the best of them somewhere, I think. I know he has a more modest version in his office... But there's also a far less tasteful image he keeps in his study down stairs. He told me a couple of his mates really like that one... I dunno why he'd want to show them, the prick!"

"Well I... I certainly like this one... You look really beautiful in it..."

"Why, thanks Eric."

Eric turned back to Natasha, "Um... Tash... um... are we going to... you know?" he stammered with nervous excitement.

She shook her head and chuckled softly, "Mmm, you wish... and so did the photographer, I might add! No... you want to see me on my knees to wank off, don't you? Well... now I'll be able to watch you too... with the mirror over there, see?"

Eric did get it now, and he swallowed deeply. But he suddenly felt way out of his depth with his neighbour now -- what if he couldn't get a proper erection with her looking, he wondered?

Almost shaking with the moment, he nodded, "Um... yeah I get it, Tash... good one!" he said, far more bravely than he actually felt.

Natasha clearly sensed his nervousness, and for some odd reason she could not help a bizarre sense of power wash over her at his youthful vulnerability. Stepping closer to him, she smiled warmly, and placed a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to placate him -- she then felt a strong urge to kiss him, and leaning forward, she brushed her lips against his lips softly but for a moment -- his mouth was unresponsive, and she suddenly felt a bit silly for doing it -- then regrouping her thoughts together again, she was about to step away when she noticed him glance down at her breasts sheepishly.

"Do you like them?" she asked softly, her hand still on his shoulder.

Eric reddened slightly at her question, "Aw yeah, course I do... You've got real nice tits, Tash... even for an older woman, I reckon!"

"For an older woman? Thanks Eric..." she said, feigning a slighted tone.

She reached down for his hand, and slowly raised it till it was near her chest and then looking him in the eye with a demure smile on her lips, she gently turned his palm toward her, and carefully placed his hand over her right breast -- and actually felt his hand tremor for a moment.

"So... do they feel okay?

Eric swallowed deeply, his heart racing with excitement. He was really not too sure what he should do at that moment -- but feeling the warmth of her soft flesh in his hand for the first time was a dream-come-true! He moved his hand slightly and felt her hard nipple pop up between his thumb and forefinger -- his heart racing with excitement, he swallowed deeply and gently squeezed her flesh.

"Aw, you bet! Fuckin' awesome!"

Natasha chuckled lewdly as he gently fondled her breast for a few moments -- then she dropped her hands down to his shorts and fumbled for the lacing to undo them. Within seconds, she had them undone, and pulling the Velcro fly apart, she worked them over his slim hips and let them drop to the floor -- he wore no underpants. His penis was only semi-erect, and Natasha placed her small hand under it and lifted it -- as if testing its weight.

"Aw, jeez Tash... do you really think we should be doin' this?"

Natasha felt his cock rapidly growing in the palm of her hand till it was fully-erect, "Gee, Eric, has anyone told you that... that you have a very long dick?" she said, huskily.

Eric felt himself glowing at her complement as he lightly caressed her tit, "Um... no, not until now... but I thought I had a pretty good one when I'd showered with me mates at footy training and saw theirs."

"Uh huh... Eric, believe me, it's a good one alright... it's sooo long..." she purred softly.

A wicked thought suddenly manifested in Natasha's partially intoxicated mind -- she could picture herself kneeling in front of Eric and stroking his long cock while only centimetres from her face; she could see herself licking her lips as she moved her head closer and closer to his shaft until she could poke out her tongue and run it up and down the underside of his hard flesh... She imagined what he would taste like -- his young penis -- would it be different to her husband's? She could see his large, pointy, mushroom-shaped knob -- and imagined running her tongue over it -- licking off his pre-come -- before opening her mouth and lowering her head until his glans slipped past her moistened-lips and entered her warm, hungry mouth... She smiled as she imagined wrapping her lips around his shaft and sucking greedily... sucking until he filled her mouth with come...

Coops812
Coops812
172 Followers