Natasha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers

"Aw... Natasha... Misses Green... mmm..." Eric groaned, "that... that feels really nice..."

Natasha snapped out of her daydream. She suddenly realised she had a firm grip on the boy's shaft and was stroking it gently -- and Eric now had both of his hands on her breasts and was kneading them less than delicately...

She released his cock and smiled sheepishly, "Oh... sorry... was getting a bit carried away, wasn't I?" Reaching up for his hands, she removed them from her breasts, "And so too are you, young man, that was a bit more than a feel!"

"Sorry..." he said softly, as he stood there like a reprimanded schoolboy.

"It's okay... really... don't fret," Natasha said, as she rubbed his shoulder consolingly.

"Tash... seeing you've taken me shorts off... do you think... um... you reckon we could take your bikini off too?"

Natasha smirked at him -- would it really matter now, she mused?

"Oh... um... I guess so..." she answered hesitatingly, a tingle fluttering in her loins at his suggestion, "Would you... would you like to... to remove it for me?"

Eric's eyes opened as wide as dinner-plates and he nodded vehemently -- of course Natasha did not expect him to say no.

Natasha placed both her hands on his shoulders and gently applied downward pressure -- Eric needed no further encouragement and he quickly knelt in front of her till his face was no more than two hand-spans away from her little white bikini.

"You sure?" he asked, seeking re-assurance.

"Might as well both be naked... Only fair, isn't it?"

Eric reached for the thin band of her bikini and hooked his thumbs into them -- and then he carefully eased them down over her hips -- until gradually, he could see the tiny patch of teardrop-shaped-covering pull away from her mound -- and her slit came into view...

"Aw, for fuck-sake, it's so smooth!" Eric exclaimed, as he pulled her bikini down her thighs to stare in awe at her petite, hairless quim.

"You like?" she asked, as she ran her fingers through his thick, unruly blonde hair.

"Aw wow, fuck yeah! That's... that's fuckin' gorgeous, Tash! It's beautiful! And... and there's not a hair on it! It's gotta be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!"

Natasha laughed, "Why thankyou, young man... thankyou."

She looked down at him peering between her thighs, and she resisted the strong urge to pull his face closer toward her -- closer, until his handsome young face was pressed hard against her vulva. No, she had to try and control herself -- after all, he was just a boy, wasn't he?

Even so, Eric was actually close enough that he could clearly smell the sweet, musky aroma that exuded from her -- that intoxicating aroma of a mature woman that signalled her state of heightened sexual-arousal -- and although consciously he did not know what it signified at the time -- his instinct soon told him what it meant...

"Can... can I touch it?"

Natasha, chuckling a little shyly, released her grip on his hair and stepped back to sit on the bed. Taking a deep breath, she bit her lower lip lightly, and then laid back, bringing her knees up at the same time and crossing her legs at the ankles. She looked over at Eric as he still knelt on the floor not more than two paces from her, and then keeping her ankles crossed, she raised her feet into the air so her legs were vertical and her toes pointed toward the ceiling.

And Eric began to stroke himself as he watched her, spellbound...

Smirking mischievously at the boy, Natasha uncrossed her ankles and allowed her legs to fall open into a wide vee -- but she had placed a hand modestly over her pudenda.

"Sooo... did you really watch me play with myself?" she asked, looking at Eric's face framed between her open thighs.

"Uh huh... I pretty much saw you fingering yourself, Tash," Eric said confidently.

"Fingering myself? Eric, don't you know that most girls don't finger themselves? Well not internally anyway..." Natasha asked, as her hand began to rub herself in gentle circles.

"Us girls like to play with our clits... our love-buttons... that's what's really nice... You ever seen one?" she asked with an almost condescending tone. "Mine's especially sensitive... would you like to see it?"

Natasha watched as the boy stopped stroking his penis and nodded to her -- then she lowered her feet to the bed, but kept her knees bent up and spread wide.

"You can come a bit closer if you like... and I'll show you..."

Eric shuffled forward without hesitation until he was less than thirty centimetres away from her thighs -- and then he watched with fascination as Natasha removed her hand slowly from covering her pussy. He could now clearly see how her labia had become engorged since he had removed her bikini minutes ago -- and he noticed her flesh now glistened with a slickness that wasn't there before -- and the aroma, oh the aroma was so sweet.

Using her forefinger and pointer, Natasha began to gently part herself, "Do you see it?"

Eric looked down as she worked open the delicate folds of her inner labia and was reminded strongly of his mother's prize-winning roses in bloom -- and then he did see it -- her shiny nub of bright-pink flesh protruded like a small cashew from within her slickened hood...

"Wow! Can I touch it now... can I?"

Natasha stared at him, she was now really enjoying teasing the boy, and she laughed sardonically, "Mmm... I don't think so..."

Eric swallowed deeply and quickly began to stroke his penis again as he watched Natasha flick and roll her clitoris with her forefinger.

"Some have told me they think I have a big clitoris... my husband for one... and that cheeky photographer too... Do you think it's big?"

Eric gulped at her frank question -- what the fuck did he know about clit's! Apart from a bit of porn here and there, hers was the first one he'd ever been this close to! It looked to be about as big as his little finger to the first joint -- but did that make it big?

"I... I dunno Tash... but I'd really like to touch it... please? Just to see what it feels like."

Natasha pondered for a moment or two longer, and caved-in, "Just for a moment... and very gently... it's very, very sensitive, you know..."

She held herself open as Eric reached forward with his forefinger pointing outward as if he was about to press an elevator button -- and then she felt the youth's finger touch her flesh and she groaned pleasurably, while twisting her hips from side to side.

"It... it is quite rubbery, isn't it?" Eric noted with an innocent frown, as he gently rolled her nub of flesh.

"Uh huh... and really sensitve, remember... mmm... you know a girl really loves to have a nice tongue flick at her clit too, sometimes... mmm... but I think that's enough now, Eric... that's enough for now..." Natasha moaned softly, before she dragged the boy's face between her legs.

With some reluctance, Eric removed his hand and they both stared at one another briefly -- then Natasha smiled broadly at him and shook her head, "Come on... I want to see you masturbate remember?"

Natasha rolled onto the bed and quickly positioned herself up onto her knees, and turning her head, she flicked her long hair to one side so she was able to look back at him. Grinning mischievously, she lowered her body so she was lying across the foot of the bed, and with her bottom high in the air and her head resting on the quilt; she turned her head so she was facing the mirror on the dresser.

"Well, come on then... show me how good you are at wanking-off that lovely hard cock of yours."

Eric took a deep breath and stood up rather casually, considering. Then he moved in behind Natasha as she jutted her beautifully-firm bottom into the air encouragingly. He could see that she was watching their reflection in the mirror, and he could see she had a look on her face he just did not quite recognise -- probably understandable, as he had never really seen a sexually-charged woman before this moment...

Now standing between her slim ankles that hung over the edge of the bed, and in the soft filtered daylight, he had an almost perfect view of her lovely round buttocks and her bulging pudenda. He could now also make out the small tightly-puckered hole of her anus -- and noted how it was completely devoid of hair too -- and he then began to pull himself in long, slow strokes.

"You can move in a bit closer, if you like?" she suggested, while moving her legs apart a bit more to accommodate him, "Uh huh... now that's better isn't it?"

"Aw yeah... heaps!"

Slowly Natasha's hips began to gyrate in small circles as the boy masturbated behind her. She was now more than well aware of her own state of heightened arousal, and she knew she would have to 'pleasure' herself properly once he had gone -- but she now wondered if she could honestly wait that long!

She watched the boy pull his long cock furiously while not more than half an arms length from her pro-offered bottom -- and the sight of it was amazing! Now she could not resist the urge any longer -- and quickly, she ran her hand beneath herself till she found her pussy, and with dexterous ease she parted her labia again to uncover her swollen clitoris -- and she began to rub it in earnest!

Eric could pretty much see what she was now doing to herself and he moved in a little closer while continuing to wank off, "Hey Tash... ya reckon I could touch ya just a little bit, too?"

"Umm... maybe... I guess so... maybe just my bum, hey... but not my pussy, alright?"

Shaking slightly with excitement, Eric reached out, and quite tenderly, he ran his fingers over her left buttock, marvelling to himself at how warm and smooth she felt...

Slowly, he caressed and explored her; feeling every square centimetre of her compliant flesh as it flexed and gave a little as he gently squeezed. Cautiously, he moved in closer. Now he could reach out and caress the small of her back -- and his hard cock was no more than a hands breadth away from her wonderfully inviting-looking vulva!

Eric stopped masturbating and placed his other hand on her back, and then began to massage her slowly -- slowly working up her slim waist and toward her shoulder-blades.

"Mmm... that feels nice... you've got nice strong hands, Eric. Has any one ever told you that before?"

It was now Eric's turn to chuckle smugly, "Yep, me mum... I sometimes give her a massage when dad's away and she feels a bit stressed-out."

Natasha closed her eyes and groaned with pleasure as the boy spread his hard fingers out and worked her flesh -- and a wicked image popped in her head of Eric massaging his quite attractive mum, Debby, as she lay on her bed all stressed-out -- and naked too.

If only she knew how close to the truth she was...

Eric moved even closer to Natasha -- and he felt the underside of his penis brush up against the cleft of her bum just briefly -- before he moved back a bit. He smiled to himself when Natasha had said nothing discouraging -- so he let his cock brush up against her bottom again, just as he worked his hands around either side of Natasha's back. Still she said nothing -- just a soft moaning came from her as he continued to work his hands slowly around toward her breasts.

"Mmm... Eric, you cheeky bugger... I bet you don't rub your mum's boobs when you're massaging her, do you?"

Eric chuckled, but he didn't stop. And feeling a little bolder, he found her hard nipples and began to tweak them gently.

"Eric... have you got your cock up against me?" Natasha asked, as she opened her eyes and focused on their reflexion in the mirror. She could feel him moving against her bottom -- almost dry-humping her.

"Gee, I'm sorry, Tash," Eric said without conviction, "Do... do you want me to stop?"

"It's alright for the moment... but don't get too carried away... will you?" she sighed, enjoying the intimate contact.

She knew the boy's long shaft was now nestled between her buttocks, and she had trouble not rubbing herself back against him. Of course, her hand was still lightly fondling her clitoris, and she stopped for a moment -- and then felt between her legs and found the boy's scrotum and cupped it gently.

"You've got a nice tight sac, Eric," she told him honestly.

"Orr... Natasha... orr... do that again, please..." he groaned, as he felt her gently fondle his swollen testicles.

She laughed lewdly, and gave his balls a quick squeeze before releasing them and going back to her clit.

"Okay, Eric, I think that's enough of a feel of my tits, don't you? Come on, I want to see you wank-off... I want to see you shoot your come up into the air. And maybe," she teased, "just maybe... I'll let you blow over my bum! How would you like that?"

"Sounds fucken great, Tash," Eric said, releasing her tits and straightening up again, "But I'd rather... you know... do you think we could... um... you know... really do it?"

"Uh uh, you cheeky bugger, you know the deal. Don't push it will you!" Natasha admonished with a scowl faker than a three dollar bill.

Natasha went back to rubbing her clitoris, only a little more vigorously now as she watched their reflection in the mirror to her side -- and rather expectantly, she could feel herself rapidly building up to a rather welcome orgasm, as Eric stroked his dick back and forth in a rather unhurried fashion.

"Come on Eric, you don't look too enthused, is that the best you can do?"

Suddenly, she stopped playing with her clit, and ran her fingers up and down her slit a few times, working her flesh open -- then using her index and forefinger, she prised her lips apart, to expose her moist pinkness.

"There, is that better?

It was obviously to Eric's approval, as he immediately he increased the speed of his hand on his cock!

Eric had never, ever seen anything for real like it in his life! With her fingers holding herself apart, it clearly reminded him again of his mother's scented roses in full bloom -- and to him, Natasha was now no doubt offering herself to him!

He lowered his cock so as to line himself with her glistening cunt -- and lent forward! Then just as his knob was about to touch her -- he watched in dismay as she rather quickly covered her entrance with the palm of her hand and his knob bumped into her fingers!

"Uh uh, no you don't, young man!" Natasha chastised, as she felt him rubbing his large, sticky knob against her hand which was now protecting her pudenda from incursion.

She looked over her shoulder to see an almost devastated look on the boy's handsome face, "Just a bit of a touch, remember, and that's all... Okay?"

"Um... I'm sorry, Tash, I... I thought you wanted me to... you know?" he stammered. "Can I at least look at it again?"

"By 'it', I assume you mean my pussy?"

He quickly nodded.

Natasha sighed, and removed her hand to resume rubbing her clitoris to see if she could get herself back to the pinnacle of her approaching orgasm that had quickly eluded her a moment ago.

She now watched Eric pulling himself with enthusiasm with one hand -- while his other hand stretched her buttock to one side -- no doubt for his greater viewing pleasure!

Barely thirty seconds later, Natasha could see Eric's face contort as he hunched over her -- and she knew he was about to come!

"Aw, can I come on ya then?" he asked with a sense of urgency.

"I... I guess you can..."

She heard him grunt first -- a short guttural sound not too dissimilar to the sound her husband made when he was about to orgasm -- and the realisation of what was about to happen quickly tipped Natasha over the edge, as she rubbed frantically at her long, slippery clitoris!

Totally fascinated, Natasha watched his reflection as he peered down at his own cock -- a look of sheer bliss glazing his eyes. Then gripping his shaft firmly, he tensed-up, and thrusting his hips forward till he was almost touching her vulva -- he shot a thick rope of come directly onto her hairless pussy!

The feeling of his hot seed splattering against her flesh sent Natasha over the edge -- and she closed her eyes and moaned loudly as her orgasm ripped through her body -- and right at that moment, if the boy had chosen to, she knew she would have let him penetrate her to the hilt!

After a few moments, Natasha opened her eyes to see Eric milking the last drops of his virile come over her upraised bottom -- and the sight of it made her pussy pulse just that little bit longer, as her own orgasm gradually subsided...

"Mmm... now that was good timing, my young man," she said huskily.

Eric sniggered -- it was only the second time he had ever seen a woman come -- and both times it had been the woman of his dreams -- Natasha! He looked down at her beautiful, hairless snatch that was now liberally covered in his own baby-juice -- and he could not believe how close he had come to screwing her!

His cock was still quite erect, and he lowered himself nervously until his knob was less than a few centimetres from her entrance, "Tash... can you at least let me touch my dick against your pussy for a bit?"

Natasha was glowing in the aftermath of her own orgasm, and she was quietly bemused by his immature request. She could feel his come trickling down her inner thigh and knew she would find a puddle of it on her quilt-cover that she would have to change before Charles came home. And she could also feel the sticky mess clinging to her fingers.

"Tash... please?"

"Mmm... oh, alright then... but just for a few moments... then you better go and finish your job before it gets too late..."

Eric could feel his cock growing completely hard again at her gracious consent! His eyes rapacious with growing lust, he moved forward and touched her glistening, come-coated slit with his pointy knob and moved it up and down her labia several times, only to see to his utter amazement how the flesh of her smallish slit parted invitingly!

Natasha, her senses slightly dulled in the after-glow of her orgasm, removed her hand from between her legs and brought it up to her face to inspect the warm, thick goo that stuck to her. She could smell the distinct aroma of his come, and she smiled at a string of the stuff almost about to drip off one of her fingers.

Eric, intent on watching his knob slowly becoming enveloped within her puffy lips, was oblivious to what she was doing as she slowly licked her fingers clean of his come.

"Aw Tash... can I please, please put it in... just a little bit at least... please?" he begged.

Natasha was silent for a few moments as she licked her lips gratuitously -- his come had tasted quite wonderful, she thought, far better than she remembered of past lovers. She was now more than vaguely aware of what he was doing behind her -- but although she was actually starting to enjoy his gentle ministrations, she knew she couldn't let him go any further. Already she was fighting off pangs of guilt over what she had not only allowed to happen -- but what she had actively encouraged with her neighbour's son!

Eric took her hesitation in answering him as a form of compliance -- and with his heart pounding rapidly and with growing anxiety, he swallowed deeply and while the tip of his cock was partway in her, he quickly placed his other hand around her hip too. Then he flexed his hips forward and watched his big knob disappear -- with only her entrance only offering minor resistance for the first part...

"Eric!" Natasha screamed, "Get it out, you bugger!"

Natasha tried to pull away by collapsing onto the bed, but his hands gripping her around her hips prevented her for a few seconds -- and she felt him take another jab at her -- and she felt him penetrate her even further as his fat knob popped past her hymenal opening!

"Okay, that's enough now..." she growled in earnest, as she felt him pull back -- only to quickly plunge in again -- but much, much deeper this time.

Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers