Natasha's Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMDylan
KMDylan
57 Followers

"Is everything okay, guys?" She asked, surveying the room.

Everyone in the room nodded in unison. I blurted, "Oh, yeah, mom, everything's awesome!"

She pursed her lips, sensing we were hiding something. Moms sense these things somehow. "Natasha, it's you and seven guys. Isn't that a little out of balance?"

My brother piped up. "It's fine, mom. I'll make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. What would happen anyway? You remember everyone, right? From the soccer team? It's Sebastian, Tom, Frank, Miles, Jay, and stupid over there, I mean, Tim." Each guy waved and smiled innocently at my mom as their name was called. What actors they were!

She cast a disapproving eye on my outfit. "What are you wearing, Natasha? Did you grow up in a trailer park or something?" I blushed a little. It was much more revealing than anything I would normally wear to a party like this. I clamped my knees together to make sure she couldn't see up my skirt—she was at the right angle to do so since I was sitting back on the couch and she was standing a few feet away. The last thing I wanted was for her to see that I wasn't wearing any panties.

I mumbled, "Alina picked it out for me. I didn't want to hurt her feelings or anything."

Gavin punted. "Give her a break, mom. This is like what all the girls are wearing now. Do you want Natasha to be a nerd?" Her eyes landed on the two dresses that were sitting on the ground near the couch. I could see her trying to process why there would be two dresses there. "What are those?

I quickly whisked them up from the ground. "Oh, these? Alina was going through my closet and picking out pieces she wants to get for herself. She was like window shopping in my closet." My mom came over and took them from me. "Well I don't want them to get ruined. Dresses like these don't grow on trees you know." I had no choice but to hand them over to her.

Tucking the two dresses under her arm, my mom walked over to me and gave me a good night kiss on the cheek. I scooted forward on the couch for the kiss—if she went just a couple of inches further, she would see the two naked girls crouched behind the couch. But she didn't. She waved to everyone and said, "Have a good night everyone. Behave yourselves. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." The guys responded with a chorus of, "Goodnight, Mrs. Jones."

We all sat quietly while we listened to my mother's footsteps go up the stairs. She seemed to take a long time, almost like she was waiting for us to start carrying on the way we were before being interrupted. Then we heard the door creak and close shut, and we all let out a big sigh. That had been close!

Theresa and Alina stood up behind the couch, and looked around. Alina croaked, "Your mom took my dress. How am I going to get home? I can't go like this!" She looked down at her nakedness.

Theresa shrugged, "I guess we're going home naked."

I laughed, "Of course you're not. I have so many clothes you can borrow."

The spell we had been under had been broken. But Gavin took charge. "So where were we? You two owe me a sixty nine I believe?"

Alina hesitated. I could tell she was feeling a little awkward standing there naked while almost everyone else was still fully dressed (except Theresa). "I don't know... What if your mom comes back? Maybe I should just go home. Nat, can you go upstairs and get me something to wear?"

Theresa took her hand and tugged her back toward the circle. "If Nat's mom comes back, then we know where to hide. Come on. I'm dying to eat your cute little pussy."

That made Alina blush, and she submissively followed Theresa back to their little stage in the midst of the group. She couldn't resist her. Theresa nudged Alina to lay down on the large ottoman on her back. Theresa climbed on top of her. We all scooted forward in our seats to get a closer look. Theresa parted Alina's thighs with her hands, and then dipped her head down between them. Meanwhile Alina lifted her head so that she could lick Theresa's pussy that was hovering just above her face. It was hot as all hell watching these two girls begin to give each other head. I had seen it in porn videos on the web, but seeing them tongue each other's wet sex in real life up close like this was so hot.

They began to lick each other like kittens furiously lapping up milk. Theresa had her arms around Alina's legs as she ground her mouth on her clitoris, making my friend whimper with intense, unadulterated pleasure. This caused all the guys to cheer and hoot in approval. I could see they were all shifting around to accommodate the tent poles in their pants. I was beyond horny, sopping wet, and was dying to touch myself. I grabbed a throw pillow that was behind me on the couch and put it between my legs so that the corner was pressed against my clit. I had to do something. My brother saw what I was doing and smiled at me. He mouthed "Good party, right?" I smiled and nodded. This was beyond anything I had ever experienced. It felt like anything could happen at this point, and probably would.

Then I saw Gavin lean forward and take the bottle and deliberately give it a little quarter twist so that it was now pointing at Sebastian. My brother said, "Your turn, dude." I could see they were in cahoots together, sharing some nefarious unspoken plan. They were the alpha males at this party, and what they wanted was what would happen.

Sebastian said in a low voice, "I dare Natasha to daisy chain with Theresa and Alina."

Theresa had just inserted two fingers into Alina's pussy, but now she paused.

I thought, uh oh, here goes. But I wasn't going to say no to Sebastian. What he wanted, I would give, and it didn't matter what it was.

I stood up and peeled off my cropped tank and then unhooked my bra, shrugging it off and letting it fall to ground. My nipples were rock hard and engorged. I was standing in front of Sebastian, and he reached out tweaked a nipple with one hand, while with the other he unfastened my leather mini and yanked it down my legs. It was like one of my masturbatory fantasies come true—Sebastian was taking my clothes off. When my skirt was around my ankles, he sneaked in a caress, running his finger tips along the inside of my thighs, causing me to shiver with pent up desire. Everyone had watched me getting undressed in silence. Theresa and Alina separated and sat up on the ottoman and watched too. Like the other girls, I kept my Gucci sandals on, but otherwise I was now completely naked.

I joined them on the ottoman, and we all lay down on our sides with one leg bent. I was situated so that my head was near Alina's pussy, and Alina's near Theresa's, and Theresa near mine. Sebastian whispered his encouragement. "Do it. Suck each other's pussies, girls."

I gently inserted a finger in Alina's glistening pussy. She was biting her bottom lip in anticipation, and let out a big sigh as I touched her. Then I removed my finger and dipped my tongue into her groove, allowing my tongue to slowly caress her slick labia, and then her engorged clitoris. I heard Alina whimper. She was overcome with the sensations my tongue was stirring in her sex as I plunged it in, again and again. I sucked her clit into my mouth hard and she let out another little cry. The sounds of pleasure she was making were so hot.

I felt Theresa's fingers touch my pussy. I too sighed with pleasure. At last! I thought I was going to explode soon if she didn't start soon. I need to cum badly. Slow and deep her fingers explored my pussy. Then her hands grabbed my thighs for leverage and she began to lap at my font. I was tingling all over with sexual tension and began to rock my hips back and forth on Theresa's face.

I plunged my tongue back in Alina's pussy, really getting into it, my face getting covered with her slick juices. Alina cried out in pleasure, "Oh God, Oh fuck, Oh God.... Lick my clit just like that." She began convulsing as she came. She was suddenly silent and was shaking from her orgasm until she could hold herself no longer and let go in a scream of "Yes, Nat, fucking yes!!"Just as Alina was coming down from her climax I felt Theresa's head move away from my pussy. I groaned with frustration as an orgasm had started to build in me, like a wave drawing back at the beach. I didn't want it to stop! I tried to grab for her head, to bring her back, and moaned, "Theresa, don't stop, please! Eat me you fucking bitch!" But then I felt something hard bumping at my opening. I focused on the sensations and realized it had to be a cock.

Someone was about to fuck me, and I had no idea who it was. It could have been any of the seven guys who were there. I quivered little, feeling hornier than I ever had in my entire life, and looked back over my shoulder. Standing there behind me, with his rampant erection oozing pre-cum from its tip was my crush, Sebastian, giving me a very intense look. It was plain to see that he wanted me badly at that moment. He wasn't asking for permission either. He just grabbed hold of my hips with both of his hands, and took possession of me. He impaled me on his huge cock, inch by inch, slowly. It was heaven and I felt like my heart was going to burst and fireworks were going off in my cunt and my brain. It was a sexual delirium like nothing I had ever experienced before.

His thick cock spread my pussy more open than I thought possible. It was a religious experience to feel that thick cock filling me up with each thrust, fucking me as I pushed my ass back against his thrusting pelvis. I began to scream as an orgasm roared up from my spasming cunt, and flooded my entire body with a blinding pleasure. I had the feeling that I was going to black out, and had completely lost track of where I was and who I was with. All I could think about, feel, was the sensation of being fucked by Sebastian. My pussy exploded in an orgasmic gush as I came on Sebastian's cock and I felt him grip my hips even tighter and moaned, "Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!" as he too came, and emptied himself into my pussy.

I collapsed face down on the ottoman, floating on the post-orgasmic pulsing of my entire body. I was panting and Sebastian was slowly pulling his softening cock out of me when I heard someone say, "Uh oh." I looked up and there was my mom, standing across the room, giving me a death stare.

Mom's voice was steely as she declared, "Okay, the party is over, everyone. Get out. Now." The girls ran upstairs, still naked, and I thought, oh no, they're going to have to go home naked... Mom took their dresses!! Hopefully they would find their coats, or something to cover themselves with.

I stood and mom looked at me, shaking her head, seeing Sebastian's cum dripping down from my pussy onto my glistening thighs. I grabbed a throw blanket from the couch and wrapped it around me and mumbled, "Sorry, mom." I scampered up the stairs up to my room, leaving a trail of cum drops along the way, as she turned off the lights in the basement. I could picture her shaking her head, wondering how her little girl had grown up so fast. There would be hell to pay for what I had done. But it was so worth it.... This had been the most exciting night of my life. This had been the night I became a sex addict.

THE END

This story is a submission for the Winter Holidays Story Contest. If you enjoyed it, please vote... Thank you!

KMDylan
KMDylan
57 Followers
12