Natasja Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there, she moved to the window and looked outside. She did not attempt to cover her naked body. What was the point? She watched birds flying, cars going down the street, people walking. Will I ever get to be one of those people again, she wondered? As she stood there, he came up behind her. She could feel his presence. She could feel the breath on her neck. She felt his arms come around her and her breasts, no her tits, cupped in his hands. She sighed again. She felt him loosen the clips on her nipples and remove them. He dropped them on the table by the window. At first she felt nothing. He nipples were numb, but as blood rushed back into them, she felt pain, sharp pain and gasped. She tried to reach up to her tits and nipples, but he caught her hands and held them at her sides. Her eyes teared up again.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why?"

"Because I can and because I wanted to do it to you. You were, are perfect for me. I did not realize that you were a virgin but that only made it better."

"You stole my virginity from me. Now no decent man will want me. I am nothing but a whore, a slut."

Fred laughed.

"Obviously you don't have much experience with today's world and sex. No man is going to buy the dairy without checking the milk today. If I had not taken it, someone else would have. You should thank me for getting it out of the way. Besides, why would think I am going to let you go?"

Natasja looked at him. She felt incredulous. She winced again as she felt the throbbing in her nipples as the blood flowed into them.

"What do you mean? You have to let me go!"

"No, I don't. It is nice having you around. Look how much you have changed already. Two days ago would you have been standing here with me naked?"

Natasja blushed, her face turning bright red.

"You stripped me and took away my clothes. What choice do I have? I am never alone. You have always been here. I can't get away from you."

"Yes, that all is true. And I am not sure if I want you to get away, Natasja. You are not perfect for me yet, but you have made progress. There is still some work to be done with you, though."

Fred turned and went to the table and sat.

"Come here."

Natasja looked at him. Knowing that it was useless to resist, she walked to him, stopping in front of him.

"Get on your knees and clean me off." Natasja stared at him in disgust.

"No, I refuse to do that. It's disgusting."

"Natasja, I told you what I want, now do it."

"And I told you no. Go wash in the bathroom."

Without any further conversation or warning, Fred grabbed her and pulled her face down over his lap. Pinning her right arm in the small of her back he lifted his other hand and struck her on her ass. She squealed and kicked, but he struck her again and again. Her kicking and struggling became more frantic until he finally hooked his right leg over hers. He twisted her right arm further up her back and began slapping her ass hard again. One cheek, then the other was struck. She squealed and squirmed, but could not get away. She felt her ass get hot, then as if it was on fire as he continued to slap her. She started to cry and babble. She struggled for a while longer, prolonging the spanking. But, finally, the fight left her and she lay, unmoving on his lap. She was sobbing and tears wet her cheeks and dripped from her face.

"Still say no, Natasja?"

She struggled with her breathing and tears. In a short time she could speak.

"N-n-n-n-no, I will do it. Let me u-u-up."

Fred released her arm and moved his leg. Natasja slid off of him and slumped to the floor, careful to sit on her hip. Her ass felt on fire and bloated. She reached back touched it, wincing. Fred smiled at her.

"Get over here and get your mouth busy."

Natasja moaned softly and got to her knees between his legs. She looked up at him through tear filled eyes.

"Get my pants off, Natasja."

She reached up and undid his belt, then the pants. She drew his zipper down. As she grasped the sides of his pants he lifted his ass so she could tug them down his legs. She had to stop and take off his shoes. Then she pulled his pants off one leg and then the other. Looking back at him, she shuddered and reached for his underwear. He helped by lifting his ass again and she pulled them down and off. Fred spread his legs, giving her room between them. She looked up and he nodded to her. She moaned again and lifted one hand to his cock. Lifting it up, she felt it swell slightly. She began to cry again as she lowered her face to him and began to lick him. Tears again ran down her cheeks as she licked his cock. Fred sat watching her.

"Ok, now you need to suck it, Natasja. Open your mouth and suck it."

She sobbed softly and opened her mouth. Obediently she took his cock in her mouth and sucked softly. She could taste herself on him. Her natural juices and his sperm, his cum. She sucked for a while, her eyes closed.

"Natasja, take more in your mouth."

She had been sucking just the head of his cock. With another soft moan, she lowered her head further, taking more of him inside her mouth. He let her suck for a while longer.

"Natasja, move your head up and down."

She started doing that, realizing that it was as though she was fucking him with her mouth. He held the back of her head and pressed down, then relaxed the pressure, helping her to understand what he wanted. As she had been doing this, she felt his cock swelling and lengthening. She realized that he was becoming erect again. As he got harder, he pushed down on her head more until the cock reached the back of her mouth. Each time it went there, she gagged. He released her head as she gagged each time, but did not let her pull off his cock.

"We are going to practice this until you don't gag anymore, Natasja. We'll do it everyday until you can take it without gagging. Now enough of that. Take it out of your mouth, hold it up and lick my balls."

Natasja looked up horrified. He smiled at her again. He reached for his belt. She looked at his hand and almost screamed. Her head bent down, her hand lifted the cock out of the way and she licked his balls. She licked all over his sack, her tongue darting here and there. She could feel his balls moving as she licked. He had a musty smell, a salty taste. She continued licking until she felt his hand gripping her hair. Fred pulled her head up.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Natasja closed her eyes and made no sound or movement. She again had disgusted herself. He only had to touch his belt and she did whatever he had asked, without hesitation. She was ashamed of herself and disgusted that she did not resist him. But deep inside her head she remembered the pain he had inflicted on her with the belt already and she did not want anymore.

"Answer me!"

"N-n-n-no, it wasn't that b-b-b-bad."

"That's better. The next time I ask you a question, you had better answer immediately. If you don't, you will be spanked again or maybe the belt. Do you understand me?"

"Y-y-y-yes. I-I-I-I-I understand."

And the next time that I tell you to do something, the same goes. If you obey immediately fine, if you hesitate, you will pay for it. Understand?"

"Y-y-y-yes."

"Now get on your back and open your legs."

Natasja groaned, imagining him on top of her, fucking her again. She closed her eyes and did as she was told. She felt him opening her lips with his fingers. She wasn't wet and she was afraid that he would force his way into her sore cunt. She laid still but her chest was heaving in fright. She felt him move. Nothing happened to her other than his hand left her cunt. She wanted to open her eyes and look but she was afraid. Then she sensed him again between her legs. She groaned as his fingers opened her again. Fear seized her once again. Then she felt something cool and moist on her cunt. She felt his fingers rubbing something on her that soothed her. She lifted her head and opened her eyes. He was kneeling between her legs rubbing a cream on her sore tissue. Breathing a sigh of relief, she laid her head back down.

Natasja was tired after Fred put lotion or cream on her sore cunt. Fred left her alone and she fell asleep. It wasn't long and he woke her up. Without saying a word, he led her to the bathroom and showed her how to use the bidet. Then he pointed to the shower and left her. She took a deep sigh of relief and turned on the shower. It was going to feel nice to be clean again, she thought, Natasja was wondering why he was not in the bathroom with her. It was unusual. Turning on the water, she stepped into the shower and washed herself all over. She did her hair and rinsed it, then stood under the hot water, luxuriating in it. Natasja felt so much better being clean. Finally she sighed and turned off the water. Stepping out of the shower she dried herself off and then remembered the bidet. With a look of disgust at it, remembering the last time, she turned on the water in it. Checking the temperature, she got it comfortable and then squatted over it. As she turned the handle, water jetted up and washed and rinsed her groin. Without Fred in the bathroom she was not as embarrassed. She stood and dried herself there once again. Then she went to the vanity and brushed out her hair and dried it with hotel hair dryer. Just as she finished, Fred opened the door. He handed her a package and smiled at her.

The door closed again and Natasja looked at it in surprise. She looked at the package. It was a pair of stockings. Looking around she sighed and went out the sitting area. There was no place to sit in the bathroom. She sat on the couch and opened the package. She had initially thought that it was pantyhose and was surprised to see it wasn't. But, even so, she put on the stockings. She could hear Fred in the bedroom. As she finished putting on the second stocking, he came out with a dress and a pair of panties. Handing them to her he smiled. She held up the panties and blushed. They were completely see through and had a thong back. Even so, they were better than what she had on. So she stood and stepped into them. Then the dress. This had buttons from top to bottom in the front. Natasja slipped it on and started buttoning it from the top. She did all the buttons. Fred came out dressed in a blazer and slacks. He chuckled at her and bent in front of her. He undid buttons from the bottom of the dress to just above the knee. Standing, he undid the top two buttons. Natasja glared at him. She made no move to re-do them, though.

Fred took her hand, hiding the cuff and took her to the elevator. Down they went and to the front of the hotel. Fred spoke to the doorman and a car pulled up at almost immediately. It was a limousine. Fred helped Natasja into it and followed her. There was a window between the back and the driver. As they pulled away, Fred lowered the window and handed the driver directions. He left the window down and put one arm around her. The other touched her knee. She looked at him and felt his hand slide up her leg. Her dress started to fall open and she reached to hold it closed. Fred took her chin, turned it to him and shook his head no.

His hand went to her knee again then sliding up her thigh. Natasja sighed and let him. Her dress fell open again and he made sure that she was exposed to her crotch.

"Look."

Natasja looked forward and saw the driver looking in the rear view mirror. She blushed as she felt Fred's hand reach her cunt. He rubbed her gently between her legs. She squirmed but let him. After a bit of rubbing over her panties, he lifted his hand and slid it down the front of her panties right onto her cunt. He began rubbing her again. His finger slid into her slit. Working her lips apart, he flicked and teased her clit.

"Look at him."

She forced her eyes to stare at the eyes in the rear view mirror. She was squirming even more now. She began to pant and gasp as he teased her relentlessly. Chuckling, Fred removed his hand and looked down. Her hips were moving gently as though they were seeking his hand. Natasja sobbed softly. She was so ashamed of herself. She was no better than a slut.

"Like it, my little girl?"

"NO! You are being very mean to me."

"You loved me touching you, you hot-assed bitch. Once I get you going you would fuck anything. And you just lost your cherry two days ago."

Natasja turned her face away from him. She was angry with him and angry with herself. What is wrong with me, she thought to herself. Is he right about me? Am I a hot-assed bitch? She closed her eyes so she did not have to see the driver or Fred. She left her legs open and sat quietly. The car drove for a long time, and then it stopped. Natasja opened her eyes as Fred took her hand. She slid across the seat, not caring any more. Her dress slid up and when she stood outside the car, her panties were exposed until her dress slid down again. Much of the fight had gone out of her.

Fred led her to the door of a restaurant. She let him take her inside. As soon as the maitre'd saw them he hurried to take them to a table. Fred asked him for a booth and then ushered Natasja into it, slipping in beside her. They faced the outer door and most of the rest of the place.

"Lift up your ass."

Natasja looked at him, glaring again. But she pushed down on her hands and lifted up. Fred slid her dress back under her until her bare ass was on the seat. He smiled at her. Natasja fixed him with another glare.

"Don't be a bitch or it will get worse."

The waiter came to their table and asked them if they wanted a drink. Fred ordered for both of them. As the waiter turned around he looked at Natasja, then lowered his eyes to the top of her dress.

"Unbutton two more buttons."

She just looked at him.

"Do it now or I will do the unbuttoning."

With shaking hands, she undid two more buttons from the top and looked down. She whimpered softly. Part of the dress had fell away from her and she could see her left nipple. Fred reached over and casually put his hand inside her dress. He flicked his thumb over her left nipple as he cupped her tit in his hand. Natasja's nipple almost immediately became erect. He removed his hand and pulled the dress back to her, pressing it tight to her chest. Her nipple poked into the dress making it plain that she was not wearing a bra. The dress was undone to below her tits. She was bright red as she noticed the waiter returning to their booth. As he sat the drinks down, he looked intensely at her dress and the protrusion made by her erect nipple. Natasja lowered her eyes; she could not look at him. Fred ordered their meals. As soon as they were alone, Natasja glared at him again.

"You are disgusting. What you are making me do is disgusting. I hate you."

Fred smiled and looked at her, leaning back.

"I am, huh? How disgusting do you think you should be bitch?"

As he said that his hand slid below the table and onto her thigh. He felt around for the buttons and undid one more.

Natasja stared straight ahead. Fred undid one more button and pushed her dress open below the table. She sat, lips trembling, saying nothing. He undid another button.

"Oh god, stop, please stop. We are in a public place."

His hand found her cunt once again. He began to squeeze it gently. Then he began to rub her. She moaned softly. He could feel her hair through the panties. She could feel the warmth of his hand on her. As he rubbed she sighed and slid her hips further to the edge of the seat. Fred chuckled as she did. Her hips began to work back and forth on his hand, increasing the pressure. Fred smiled broadly.

"You really like this, don't you bitch. You like my hand on your hot little cunt."

She moaned again and worked her hips harder. Even if she had been a virgin two days ago, she knew what an orgasm was already and how good it felt. Natasja squirmed and humped her ass, trying to get the most pressure she could. Fred laughed and removed his hand from her groin. She moaned louder as she felt it leave her.

"You shit, you bastard. Oh god, my god, I hate you. I hate myself."

Natasja felt empty and used. She looked at him. Fred smiled and reached into his pocket. He brought out a pocketknife and opened one of the blades. This time Natasja gasped as she saw the knife.

"Oh no, don't hurt me. God almighty don't hurt me……"

Fred grinned at her and flicked her dress open wider under the table. He felt with his empty hand until he found the waistband of her panties. Pulling it out from her hip, he slid the blade under it. She began to tremble uncontrollably. She looked at him with terror in her eyes.

"What am I? Did you say I was a bastard? I can't believe that you know such language, Natasja. For that I think you need to pay a penalty, don't you?"

As he said that he pulled the blade towards himself. Natasja heard a very quiet ripping sound and then her panties felt very loose on her. She whimpered softly.

"Do you understand now that bad behavior results in penalties, girl?"

"Y-y-y-yes."

"Yes what?"

She looked at him not understanding.

"Yes sir, girl. Say it."

"Y-y-y-yes sir."

"Now we will just leave those as they are. I am sure it will be quite interesting when you stand up."

Natasja covered her eyes with both hands. Sobs made her shake and tremble. The waiter was back with their food. He sat the plates on the table, still staring at Natasja.

"I think we need to collect another penalty, Natasja. Show him a tit."

Her eyes snapped to him, then her head turned to the waiter. He had an oily smile on his face as he looked at her. She looked back to Fred.

"Delays can result in more penalties, girl."

Hurriedly she glanced around and saw that no one seemed to be looking at her. She reached up and peeled back the left side of her dress, exposing her left tit. She sat quietly, staring straight ahead, not looking at the waiter or Fred. She felt Fred's hand at her tit, cupping it. He ran his thumb over her nipple again, making sure it was hard. He chuckled as he felt it stiffen. Natasja sat like a statue.

"Very good bitch. Now eat your food."

"May I please cover myself, sir?"

"No, you may not. Now eat."

She looked at the food and picked up her fork. Without looking or seeing Fred, the waiter or anyone else, she began to eat her meal. It had no taste to her. She put food in her mouth and chewed mechanically. Fred watched her and then started eating himself.

"If you wish, you can bring others by, young man."

Natasja moaned softly. But she did not look at the waiter or stop eating. She sensed him leaving and in a short while she sensed people in front of her. Fred lifted her chin and pointed her face at the three young waiters standing in front of their booth. When she saw them standing there, her appetite deserted her. She slowly put her fork on her plate and sat very still. Her tit was still exposed. Her eyes saw nothing and she blushed deeply. Her nipple was still hard as stone. Fred finished eating and looked at her, then the waiters. His hand slipped under the table. Finding her panties cut on one side, he flipped the half over her other leg. This bared some of her pubic hair and he felt her just on top and around her hair. She gasped as he touched her. The waiters looked curiously and then knowingly. They began to grin as they realized what Fred was doing. Fred looked at her, turned her face to him.

"Lift up."

She started shaking but lifted her ass up from the seat. He reached around her and tugged the uncut side of her panties down. She whimpered as she felt them slide down her thigh. He left them hanging around her knee. His hand went back to her crotch and he wiggled a finger into her slit. Worming further down, he turned her face to the waiters once again. His finger found her hole. She was moist and offered no resistance as he slid his finger into her. All she did was whimper softly as she felt the finger go up her cunt. Then, as soon as he was inside as far as he could go, she felt his thumb touch her clit. He thrust his finger in and out and rubbed her clit at the same time. She moaned and turned her face to him and buried it in his shoulder. He continued to finger fuck her and soon her hips were bucking gently back and forth. The waiters were giggling and laughing at her. Fred kept it up until he sensed she was going to cum, and then he pulled his finger out of her. She moaned louder as he did. Now he turned and moved slightly away from her. She looked at him. His finger was pointed at her mouth.

123456...9