Natasja Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not a good liar, Natasja. I think we have to move again. But first we have some practice and then you have an appointment."

Natasja nodded her head yes. She would do anything he said now. The earlier beatings had started to fade in her memory. This one would be fresh for a long time. Fred moved to her face, unzipped his pants and took out his cock. He pushed it against her lips. Natasja, remembering the day before, opened her mouth and sucked him into it. She licked and sucked frantically, not wanting him to be disappointed. As much as she could move her head she did. She could still feel the burning pain and heat across her ass. That feeling only made her suck and lick even harder. After a few minutes, she could feel him swelling in her mouth. She knew now that meant he was close to coming. She hated to have him come in her mouth but was too afraid of him to pull her face back. She continued to suck him until she felt him twitch and she pushed forward as much as she could. Suddenly Fred grabbed her hair and pulled her further onto him. Natasja gagged, but he did not let her pull back. His sperm shot into her mouth, her throat, gagging her even more, but still he held her tight to his groin. Having the choice of choking or being able to breath, she swallowed. He continued to come, and Natasja continued swallowing. She hated it, hated the taste, the slimy feeling in her mouth, but she did it anyway. Fred held her head still. He had finished.

"Keep sucking you little bitch, until I tell you to stop."

Natasja was thankful that he relaxed his hold a little and she move back enough to keep from gagging again, but she still licked him, sucked him. The pain was lessening now. Just a deep burning on her behind. Fred slightly softened and then began to erect again.

"Just a little more, bitch, then you can get your mouth off me."

She sucked harder wanting to get him out of her mouth. In a short time he was hard again. He pulled away from her, causing a slurping sound as he vacated her mouth. Fred walked behind her again. She felt his hand on her sore pussy. She yelped and squirmed.

"Pp-p-p-p-please sir, I am s-s-s-s-so sore. P-p-p-p-please don't."

He felt her a little more, chuckling as she squirmed. Then his hand left her. She sighed in relief. The she felt him, sensed him behind her again. This time his hand pulled her ass open and she felt liquid on her anus. Her head jerked up in terror.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Fred chuckled as he spread the liquid on her anus and then started working one finger inside her ass. She squirmed harder, but he slapped her ass hard.

"Stop it!"

Natasja sobbed in her throat and stilled her movements. She let him work the finger in her ass. In a few seconds she felt another finger in her, working around, thrusting in and out, opening her. When Fred felt that she had been opened sufficiently, he put the head of his cock at her anus.

"Oh god, nn-n-n-n-nn-n-nooooooooooooooo. Please, not there, please sir."

Her babbling and whimpering escalated into a shriek of anguish as he pushed the head of his cock into her tight hole. Once he had gained enough he relaxed and let her get used to the stretching of her ass. Then little by little he worked his cock into her. His cock was bigger at the head than further down and she almost felt relief as it went in. He rested again, deep up her ass.

"If I can't have your cunt, I am going to have your ass, bitch."

Natasja sobbed and felt him withdrawing, then thrusting back up her tight anal channel. She began to cry out loud and slumped down on the table. Fred ignored her bawling and thrust into her working himself to another orgasm. His hips hit her sore ass, making a slapping sound. Natasja lay still and let him fuck her. She sniffled and cried. Fred lasted for a long time, fucking her tight ass. Natasja was almost comatose when she felt him swell again. She knew. He spasmed inside her and shot a load of come up her ass.

She whimpered against the table and lay quietly. She felt him pulling back and out of her. Her anus felt as though it was torn open. Sperm bubbled up and out of it as she clamped down inside. Fred walked to the bathroom and Natasja heard water running. Sweat coated her forehead and trickled down her back. She could feel the cum rolling down her leg. Now, in addition to her ass hurting, her anus was tender.

Fred came back and undid the cuffs. Pulling her up by the hair he took her arm and dragged her to the bathroom.

"Shower and wash yourself."

Unlike yesterday, today he leaned against the vanity, watching her. Natasja undressed and got into the shower. She washed slowly, wanting to drag it out, cleaning herself over and over again.

"Get out of there. You are clean enough."

She turned off the water and reached for a towel. Drying herself off, Natasja kept her eyes down. She did not want to do anything, by action or look to anger him again. When she was dry, he took her arm and dragged her into the bedroom.

"Get the case and pack everything."

Natasja got all the clothes and underwear and packed them. Fred made her pick up her dirty clothes and bag them. Then he gave her another pair of thigh highs to put on. She looked at the closet, nothing there, and then she looked at Fred cautiously.

"If you would have been good, you would be wearing a dress now. But since you were not, you won't. Get your shoes on and your coat. It's time we were going."

Obediently Natasja went to the sitting room and slipped on her heels and then the coat.

"Two buttons only."

She chose and buttoned the two buttons he allowed her. Fred picked up the case and bag with her dirty clothes.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot something."

He went to the table, got the handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back.

"Ok, now we can go."

Down the hall, to the elevator and out of the hotel they went. The doorman called a cab and she stood patiently as the bags were stowed in the trunk. Then she let him help her into the cab and followed her. She realized that the doorman and cabbie had probably seen that she was handcuffed. Neither one said a word. As she slid across the seat, her coat opened up exposing her. With her hands behind her back she could do nothing to close it.

"Please sir, close my coat." Fred smiled at her and did nothing. She was exposed to her belly and there was nothing she could do about it. Natasja turned bright red and then turned her face to the window, staring out of it. The cabbie looked at her in the rear view mirror, adjusted it so that he could see her nudity and with a smile drove off. Fred directed him to a clinic. When he stopped the car, he got out and opened the door for Fred and Natasja. As she struggled to get out, the coat opened even more and she moaned as the two men watched her squirming across the seat. Until she got out and stood, her cunt was exposed. Fred led her into the clinic. He sat her down and went to reception. Once he returned and sat with her, he read a magazine while they waited. Natasja was called. Fred stood up with her and the two of them followed the nurse to an examination room. She looked curiously at Fred but said nothing, closing the door behind her. Fred undid one cuff and her coat. He took it off her and hung it up, leaving her naked. Cuffing her hand again, he moved her to the examination couch and helped her onto it. He pushed her back and put her feet into the stirrups, adjusting them as though he was the doctor. Then he sat and waited. She cried to herself, tears silently rolling down her cheeks from the corners of her eyes. The door opened and a doctor walked in. Natasja closed her eyes so she would not have to see him.

"I am here because she is very shy and uncomfortable. I want you to do a full exam, including her breasts and vagina. If you think it is necessary, do a rectal exam also."

The doctor looked at Fred, then at Natasja. He noticed the tears and then ignored them as Fred gave him $100.00. Natasja did not see this since her eyes were closed. The doctor moved to the side of the couch and felt her breasts, checking for lumps, but also feeling her nipples. Natasja bit her lip to keep from crying or making noise.

After he had finished with her breasts she sensed him moving to the end of the couch. He adjusted the stirrups a little and then she heard the snapping of a rubber glove. She gasped as she felt a finger slid up her cunt. He worked it around, poking and prodding her. Then she felt his thumb on her clit, rubbing it. Natasja moaned as she realized he was taking advantage of her. He felt and prodded until she was squirming on the couch. Then thankfully, his finger left her. She then felt his finger at her anus. Inside her mind she was screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but she lay still and let him prod her there also. Finally he was done examining her.

"We need a urine sample to run tests."

At hearing this she almost jerked upright, but forced herself to be still again.

"Get up and come with me."

Fred helped her up and led her naked to a small bathroom. He left the door open and handed her the specimen container the doctor had given him. She looked at him, begging with her eyes, but he only nodded at the container. Natasja squatted over the toilet, held the container under her and closed her eyes again. As she was trying to pee, she heard footsteps, then two gasps. Natasja realized that people had walked by and seen her. She whimpered and strained to pee as fast she could. Her efforts were rewarded by spurts of pee jetting into the container. When she could pee no more, she opened her eyes and handed the container to Fred. He let her wipe her pussy and led her back into the hallway. Several nurses and two other doctors watched as she was led back to the examination room. She was humiliated. Fred spoke with the doctor about getting the test results.

"I need a prescription of birth control pills for her. About two months would be good to start."

Natasja started as she heard this. Two months? Oh god, her mind was racing, two months? She heard the doctor write out the prescription and stood woodenly as Fred dressed her in the coat. Then he led her outside where he paid cash for the exam and tests. Natasja was led outside and back into the cab. Directions were given and they went to a pharmacy for her pills. Then Fred blindfolded her and they drove for a long time. Finally they stopped and he got her out, got the bags and led her into a house.

Natasja stood quietly in the room that Fred had led her into. She felt him behind her and one cuff was undone. He reached up to her shoulders and she felt the coat slip off them. Down her arms and completely off. She stood quietly; she was becoming accustomed to being naked in front of him. She heard noises and her stomach clenched, wondering what they were. It sounded to her like soft footsteps, but she wasn't sure. Fred pulled her hands behind her and again they were cuffed together. She felt his breath on her neck, then a soft kiss, which made her skin ripple. His hands rose to the knot on the blindfold and undid it. He slowly slid the blindfold off her face and she blinked in the bright light. As her eyes became accustomed, she gasped as she saw 5 people standing in front of her, staring at her.

Fred started to introduce them.

"This is John, our driver. Next is Robert, the butler. Next to Robert is Isaac the cook. This is Michael. He is our trainer. The last is Stephanie, the maid. Say hello Natasja."

She was blushing bright red as they looked at her naked body.

"H-h-h-h-hello."

Natasja lowered her eyes so she would not have to see them. She was trembling as she realized that with so many people, obviously working for Fred, that he must have a lot of money. With the amount of money, she was going to have a very difficult time to get away. Natasja was still trying to figure out how to get free from him. With a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach she realized that it was going to be very difficult, maybe impossible. She was alone and obviously the others in the house were not going to be of any help to her.

Fred lifted her face with a finger under her chin, forcing her to look at the others. She blushed even harder as she felt their eyes on her. Eyes that seemed to burn her skin.

"Come, let's go to your room."

Woodenly she followed him up a flight of stairs. She was conscious of how her ass jiggled as she walked, and she knew that all of them were watching her. That thought made her blush even harder. Fred looked at her and chuckled.

"Natasja, your embarrassment is one of the things that make you so special to me. Think of how many people have seen you naked already. Even with that, you still blush so nicely. That makes you very special. I think that over time, however, you will lose that reaction.

They reached the top of the stairs and went down a hallway to a door near the end of the hall. Fred opened the door and led her inside. There was a large bed and wardrobe. A door led to a bathroom. Another door was closed. Fred led her to the bathroom. There was a toilet, a large shower, a vanity with two sinks and a large mirror and a bidet. On the vanity were many toilet and cleansing items for a woman.

"This is your suite, Natasja. Each morning I will expect that you will shower and use the bidet to make sure that you are clean. All the toilet articles you will need are here. If there is anything that you would prefer to have, you need only ask."

He led her back into the bedroom. Stephanie was busy hanging her clothes in the wardrobe. John had carried her bag to the room and was leaning against the doorway, smiling at her. She flushed again and lowered her eyes once more. Fred led her to the closed the door and opened it. It opened onto a much larger bedroom with a much larger bed. Natasja could see that it was a man's room.

"This is my room, Natasja. At times, you will be expected to be here. The only thing you can touch is the bed. Everything else in here is off limits to you. Now go into your bathroom and clean yourself. If you are unsure of anything, Stephanie will stay and answer any questions you have."

Natasja walked back to her new room woodenly. Stephanie was still putting clothes away; John was still leaning against the doorframe. She walked as unconcernedly as she could into the bathroom and turned on the shower. When she had adjusted the water she stepped inside and began to wash. The soap was clean smelling and the shampoo smelled rich to her. She stayed as long as she felt she could, enjoying the warm water. Finally she sighed to herself and stepped out of the shower. Stephanie was standing with a towel. She wrapped the towel around Natasja and began to dry her. Natasja was a little surprised, but let her do it. When she was dry, Stephanie sat her down in front of the vanity and dried her hair. She then took her arm and led her to the bidet. Stephanie bent and started the water, adjusting the temperature and Natasja sighed. With Stephanie's nod, she squatted over the bidet and let the maid work the handle. She felt the water splash over her private parts and cleanse them. Stephanie turned off the water and Natasja stood, allowing Stephanie to dry her between her legs again.

As that was finished, Fred entered.

"Is she done? Good, come here girl."

Natasja followed him out of the door into the bedroom. Michael was standing there, next to the bed. Natasja flushed again.

"Get on the bed and open your legs."

Natasja stared at Fred in surprise. She did not move at first, but as she saw his hand go to his belt buckle, she whimpered in fear and rushed to the bed. Sitting down quickly she slid back on the spread and opened her legs. Fred and Michael got between them to look at her.

"She is sore. You can tell by the redness. I want that cleared up as soon as possible so she is of use to me, Michael."

Natasja flushed even more as she heard these words. She felt a hand at her cunt, opening her lips. She closed her eyes, knowing that yet another man had seen her cunt, seen it open. She sobbed in her throat, softly, only to herself.

She felt warm air, breath, on her cunt and took a shuddering breath herself. Then she felt liquid on her lips and fingers rubbing it on them. She fought the automatic response to close her legs and let it happen. The liquid felt cooling and soothing to her.

"In another day she should be mostly healed. The irritation is not that bad, sir."

"Good. I don't intend to go without for very long."

If you lubricate her, either with lubricant or naturally it will make a big difference, sir. She was a virgin until a short time ago, correct?"

"Yes she was. As a matter of fact, until she met me."

Fred and Michael laughed over that last comment. Natasja cringed inside, remembering as much as she could of that first night. She felt her legs being lifted and her body rolled back. She sobbed as she realized that they were inspecting her anus now. A finger felt her there too. Then liquid and the rubbing around her anus also.

"Sir, she is a little raw here also. You want to let the salve work for a couple of days. Her ass looks a little worse than her cunt."

Hearing that, Natasja began to cry out loud. Her tears rolled out of her eyes and down her cheeks. She was unable to stop them from pouring out of her eyes or to stop the audible sobs coming from her mouth.

"Oh for god's sake, Natasja. You are not virgin in any of your holes anymore. Stop the damn blubbering and act like an adult."

Her chest heaving, she struggled to get herself under control. She turned her face to her left and hugged herself with her arms. She got her sobbing under control. Tears still leaked from her eyes but there was no more noise. She knew that Fred disliked noise from her. If she kept it up she could count on feeling the belt or his hand.

"Oh good, John, come here."

Natasja cringed again, knowing that another of the men was going to see her naked and open.

"Hold her other leg still, please."

Natasja felt hands on both legs and she tried to relax and let them stay as they were. Her automatic response was to close them and she struggled inside to keep them open.

"Michael, you do this for Stephanie, so John and I will hold her while you touch her up."

Natasja heard footsteps and then she felt cream being spread on her abdomen and cunt. She held herself still and then felt the scraping of a razor over her skin. Oh god, she moaned to herself. He is shaving me again. The razor scraped over her skin and her lips. After what seemed an eternity, she was wiped clean.

"Good girl. Now get off the bed and thank Michael and John, Natasja."

She opened her tear filled eyes and sat up. Whimpering softly as she saw their cocks protruding from their pants, Natasja slid off the bed and looked at Fred. He nodded to them and she walked to them and knelt. Closing her eyes so she would not have to watch, Natasja opened her mouth and began to suck on one of them. She took one in each hand and moved back and forth, sucking softly and gently. She felt them harden in her mouth and whimpered again to herself. She did her best to close down her mind and sucked them until she felt the one in her mouth begin to swell and twitch. Closing her lips tighter about the cock, she sucked harder and was rewarded by several spurts of sperm in her mouth. She held her lips tight about the cock and sucked until he was through. Then, as she knew Fred liked, she swallowed, gagging a little. Then she replaced the spent cock with the other and sucked it until he came in her mouth also. She swallowed that also, then leaned back and licked her lips while opening her eyes.

"Good girl. Come with me."

Fred led her downstairs and they met Robert in the main entry. Fred nodded to him and he unzipped his pants and took his cock out. Natasja knelt before him and began to suck him. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Stephanie move into the entryway dusting. She almost pulled away, but with a tremendous mental effort, she kept sucking Robert. He did not last long in her warm wet mouth. His sperm was not as thick as Michael's or John's she thought. She sucked until he had finished and swallowed. She gagged again as she choked it down. Fred lifted her up by one arm and led her to the kitchen. Isaac turned and smiled at her. Natasja knelt in front of him, knowing what was expected. His cock came out of his pants easily and she sucked him off. He lasted longer than any of the other three, and Natasja's jaw was sore and aching when he finally shot into her mouth. He came a lot and she gagged as he came then again when she swallowed his sperm. Fred helped her up to her feet and led her back to her room. He told her to lay down and rest. Natasja did so thankfully. Even with having to suck four men with Fred and Stephanie seeing her do it, she was tired and fell asleep.

1...456789