Natasja Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,041 Followers

Almost by its own will, her hand moved to his cock. She grasped it and squeezed gently. She heard him suck in his breath and she moved her hand up and down. He began to lengthen and stiffen in her hand. She flushed even more. She was still the shy girl no matter what she had already done. He pushed her more on her back and began to stroke both breasts. Her hand could not reach his cock and she felt left out. Both of her nipples were standing up, long and hard. She was amazed at how long they got when they were teased. One of his hands slid down her skin to her abdomen. It was now Natasja's turn to suck in her breath. Teasing her nipples with one hand, Fred teased her pubic hair with the other. Natasja began to pant and her upper leg lifted so that her pussy was available to him. His hand moved from the strip of hair, all that was left of her full bush, to the insides of her thighs. He teased her with soft, light touches. She felt his fingers on her lips and gasped as he opened them. He was inspecting her for raw spots. Sighing as he found some, his fingers went back to gliding over her skin. She had goose bumps all over her body. Everything felt so good to her, everything that he did to her. Why couldn't he be like this always she thought to herself? Wanting to do something for him, for making her feel so good and wanted, Natasja sat up, wincing as her ass touched the sheet. He looked at her in surprise. Quickly before she could change her mind Natasja slipped off the bed and in front of him. His cock was half-erect. Natasja directed him with her hands until he sat at the edge of her bed. His dick flopped against his leg and she blushed as she knelt in front of him. She nuzzled the insides of his thighs, making him suck in breath once more. Her lips left wet patches on his skin as she moved closer to his cock. She could see it twitching and lengthening. Moving her mouth up, she pushed his cock with her face until she felt her lips touch his balls. She kissed them, kissed them both and then licked at his sack. He groaned above her. She blushed harder. She was being very naughty and dirty. As she lapped at his balls, his hands moved to her head. He held her gently as she licked his balls.

Suddenly the door opened behind her and she panicked. She didn't want to be seen doing this. Natasja lifted her head and saw Stephanie staring at her. Stephanie began to blush also. She began to back out of the room, but still stared at the naked girl on the floor between Fred's legs.

"Stay Stephanie and finish what you started Natasja."

Moaning in shame, Natasja bent her head and licked at his cock this time. He was fully erect. It felt hot to her. She didn't see him motion to Stephanie to come to the bed. She didn't realize anything until Stephanie's legs appeared to her left, sitting on the bed. Natasja groaned, knowing that he was making Stephanie watch her, to shame her and humiliate her. She licked him for a time, delaying what was inevitable for as long as she could. With a sense of shame, Natasja lifted her head, looked at him, then at Stephanie. Stephanie was blushing, almost as hard as Natasja. But even so, her eyes were wide and she was watching. Natasja caught her eyes and held her with them. The two women stared at each other. Natasja blushed even deeper. Then she opened her lips and engulfed the head of his cock. She watched Stephanie watch her. She was ashamed and aroused. This morning Fred was just there. She was pleasing him, based on the groans she heard as she sucked, but for her it was the shame of Stephanie seeing her that aroused her the most.

Natasja moved her head up and down. Stephanie watched the cock disappear in her mouth only for it to appear again as her head lifted. Natasja's eyes were fixed on Stephanie's face. She watched her blush but not look away. Natasja felt very dirty and shortly even dirtier, for as Fred began to twitch, he grabbed Natasja's hair and pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Keep your mouth open."

Natasja whimpered, but did as she was told. She knelt with her mouth open as Fred jacked off. She glanced from Stephanie's red, fascinated face to the head of Fred's cock, inches from her face. His hand moved faster as he came closer to coming. Suddenly, Natasja heard him grunt and she looked directly at his cock just as a stream of come shot out of the tip. It hit her on her forehead and trailed down, coating one eyelid and cheek. The next spurt hit her nose and trailed into her mouth, but the third and fourth spurts hit her directly in her open mouth. Natasja gagged but opened in time to receive the fifth spurt on her tongue, followed by Fred thrusting back into her mouth. She gagged again as he drove deep into her mouth, and he quickly pulled back a little. She began to suck him again; one eye closed with sperm, glancing at Stephanie as she did. Natasja felt extremely dirty as she felt the sperm dripping off her nose and cheek.

"Swallow."

Obediently she swallowed as Stephanie gasped when she saw her throat work. Still sucking, she heard him groan again. She was moving her head at a steady, slow pace, watching the expression on Stephanie's face.

"Wipe it off your face and lick your fingers."

Natasja shuddered as she heard his words but she lifted her left hand and wiped the sperm dangling from her nose off and licked her fingers, all the while staring at Stephanie who could not look away from the filthy sight. Then she wiped the sperm off her forehead any eyelid. Looking directly at Stephanie still, she licked her hand until it was shiny and wet. Then you could see her throat move as she swallowed again. Fred stood, his semi-erect cock dangling between his legs and with a smile at Natasja, walked to the connecting door and into his room, closing the door behind him.

"Natasja, how could you?"

"I don't know. All of a sudden, I just wanted to do it. It was fine until you came in. Then I felt so ashamed. And he didn't even care that you watched. I think it turned him on more. God, I feel dirty."

Stephanie could only look at her, shaking her head. Natasja got up from her knees and walked to her bathroom. She stepped into the shower and washed her body and hair. Then she dried herself and put her wet hair in a ponytail. All the while, Stephanie watched her. Natasja felt dirty, like a slut, but she was excited too. Putting on her shoes and socks she walked downstairs and to the yard. There she found a surprise, for waiting in the yard were Fred and four male employees.

"So Natasja, you like to suck?"

Natasja blushed scarlet at the crude comment. Fred motioned her to them, watching as Stephanie entered the yard from the house. Natasja stopped in front of the five men and Fred pushed her shoulder down. She knelt, sick to her stomach, knowing what was coming. As her knees met the grass, the first man unzipped his pants and took out his cock. He stepped in front of her and held it to her lips. With a sob, she looked at Fred and he nodded. Another sob escaped from her throat as her mouth opened and then was filled by cock. The man gripped her head and began pumping his hips, fucking her mouth. He soon stiffened completely. Natasja was gagging as he went too deep in her mouth but she couldn't get away. He held her head too tight for that. She let him do as he pleased, not that she had much choice. Before long, she felt his cock jerk in her mouth and she prepared herself.

"Keep your mouth open."

Surprised, Natasja did and the man pulled back then began to jack off. In no time, he was spurting on her face and tits. She kept her mouth open until he was done coming. Her face was covered with sperm. The next man stepped up and thrust his already erect cock into her mouth.

"Suck it."

Natasja sucked, bobbing her head up and down as she had with Fred. She was afraid to do otherwise. This man kept his cock in her mouth for the first spurt and then pulled back, coming in her face. Sperm was dripping off her chin as the third entered her mouth. By now her jaw was sore, but she had no choice but to continue. This man fucked her mouth also, holding her head steady. When he came he pushed in deep, gagging her with the pressure and the spurts of sperm. He held his cock in her mouth until she swallowed, gagging again. The fourth man let her set her pace, sucking him until he exploded in her mouth also. He pulled back and she gagged, then bent over and spit onto the grass. She spit over and over, trying to clear sperm from her mouth and tongue. Natasja's face was covered with strings of come, it was dripping off her chin and nose and her tits were spattered with it. She sobbed as she lifted her head and looked at Fred. How could he do this to her? He motioned her to stand and fastened the collar around her neck. Attaching the leash, he turned and ran off, forcing her to run and follow him. Natasja wished she had a watch for she was sure that they were later than normal. She felt the sperm drying on her face and tits and was ashamed of herself. Once again Fred had confused her immensely. She had sucked him because it had felt right and he had her used by the hired men. Was it to keep her in her place or because he wanted to shame her? She did not know and was afraid that she never would understand him. He was capable of tenderness toward her and then in the next moment of cruelty. It had been very humiliating for her to be used as she just had been. Was that what he wanted? Her humilation?

She tried to keep from crying as she ran behind him. Trying to keep mindless about what he forced her to do. It was so hard for her. They approached the opening to the road and Natasja felt sick. She did not know the time and she was afraid that she would be seen again. This time she would not show a beaten ass, but a come covered face. It would be a symbol of her depravity for anyone who saw her. She began to pray that no one would be there or would pass as she stood in the open. Fred stopped as he always did and Natasja stopped, panting but listening for sounds from the road. Silence greeted her ears and she was so grateful for it.

She stood in the sun, shifting from one foot to the other, still listening for any sounds. Fred seemed to wait longer today, but no one drove by and finally he tugged on her leash and led Natasja off. She was so grateful that it was still only the two of them. She did not relax, however, until she reached the shelter of the trees. Only then did she begin to breathe easier. Once there, Fred halted again and then walked to a fallen tree that was perhaps three feet off the ground. He pulled Natasja behind him until he reached the trunk. Pulling her up to the fallen tree, he put her hands on it, forcing her to bend over. He pushed her legs open with his feet and she whimpered. Then he wrapped the leash around her wrists and the tree trunk, tying her in place. Grinning at her, Fred crouched down and opened her pussy lips with one hand. As he looked her over, seeing that she was healed, he bent in and licked her. She groaned softly. It felt so good, but she knew that he was only preparing her for him. Until the evenings she was only a pussy, mouth or ass to be used. And only sometimes in the evenings would she be treated as a woman, a lover. As he licked her she felt herself moisten inside and cursed her body. It always betrayed her. Her nipples stood up and hardened. He raised up slightly and she felt and heard him spit on her. Saliva drooled from her ass down over her lips and he rubbed it on her. Natasja moaned and looked under her arm. Fred pushed his shorts down, exposing an erect cock. One hand went to her neck, holding her upper body down and the other held his cock. When he found her hole, he let it rest between her lips, teasing her. She felt the heat of him, so close to penetration but still holding back.

Natasja knew he was going to fuck her and she stood, trembling, waiting for him to push inside her. He held steady, just the tip of his cock inside. She was so wet she was drooling out of her pussy. He bent over her back and cupped both of her tits, strumming his thumbs over the nipples. She moaned louder. He was arousing her, making her crazy. Fred continued to tease, fondling her tits, squeezing them, flicking her nipples. She was whimpering now, wanting it and hating him for making her want it.

"Please, sir."

"What girl? What do you want?"

Oh god, don't make me say it."

"Tell me what you want, girl."

"Put it in me, sir. Put it in me, put your cock inside me."

"If I do that, what will we be doing girl?"

Oh god, fucking sir. You will be fucking me."

"Do you like fucking girl? Do you like a hard cock up your cunt?"

Natasja began to cry. She didn't want to be saying what she had said. It was shameful. Sniffling, she controlled herself and stopped sobbing.

"Answer me. Do you like fucking?"

"Sometimes sir. Sometimes I do not."

He squeezed her tits once more, making her gasp and pushed forward slightly until the head of his cock slipped inside her.

"What time is this? Is this a liking time or a hating time?"

"Oh god, I don't know, sir. Just do it to me. Please fuck me, sir."

"Tell me."

"Please push your cock into my pussy, sir."

"I don't want you to use pussy. Say it again but use a different name for it."

Natasja moaned softly and bit her lip. She didn't want to say anything more. As Fred waited for her she cursed his self-control. Any other man would already be pumping his cock into her. He waited for her. She could feel his cock throb, but still he waited for her. She felt so open, so wet, so ready. Finally she sobbed softly again, not able to out last him.

"Shove your huge cock into my tight cunt and fuck me hard sir. Fuck me really hard in my hot, wet cunt."

He chuckled behind her, enjoying her words, knowing that she would be ashamed, that her face would already be scarlet. Natasja was almost ready to beg him for his cock, when he pushed forward slowly but firmly. She felt herself open up for him. He felt so big to her. Her tight pussy opened slowly as the head of his cock slid into her. Fred could feel how tight and wet she was and marveled at how aroused she could get, even though he knew she was ashamed and almost always hated being used. She seemed to clench on him, squeezing him tight as he penetrated her. Natasja felt completely different. She felt him forcing her open as he slid into her. The tightness of her pussy gave way to the hardness of his cock and she felt more open. She could feel her moisture ease his penetration and she was ashamed of her response to his teasing and licking of her pussy. She struggled to be silent, but when she felt his pubic hair tickling her bruised bottom, she moaned softly. She felt so full. Fred almost moaned behind her, but held back. His teeth were clenched tight. She felt so good, so hot, so wet for him. But this was not for him. He wanted to arouse her now and keep her hanging. Slowly he pulled back feeling her channel gripping him as if she did not want him to leave her. She could feel it all the way until the head was all that was inside her. Then he thrust forward slowly making her gasp again. God he was big! He felt larger than ever before as he pushed inside her. She could feel herself open for him. As he slid into her a wet, clasping noise came from her and she moaned, ashamed more than ever. She was so wet, so ready for him. Fred pumped his hips back and forth, slowly. Natasja whimpered, hating herself for loving how she felt. Her pussy made sucking noises as he thrust in and out of her, embarrassing her more at how wet she had become. Fred struggled with himself to keep from fucking her hard and coming. When he knew he couldn't stand it anymore he pulled back. His stiff cock popped out and Natasja moaned as she was emptied. Fred stood shaking, his erect cock quivering in the air. He held onto her hips until he was under control and then reached down and pulled his shorts up.

He then untied her. Natasja almost turned to him, but she lowered her eyes and stood quietly even though inside she was on fire. Her body wanted him to throw her on the ground and take her, but her mind held. Her legs were shaking.

He tugged on the leash and started off again, Natasja running behind him. Soon they were back at the yard and he unleashed her and removed the collar. She bent over, panting and trembling. The unexpected arousal had taken some of her energy out of her. She sucked air until she could straighten and then without a word, Natasja walked to the exercise building. She did her stretches, lifts and sit-ups and left the building. She walked up to the platform and with a look of disgust at the dildo, climbed on. Spreading her legs she squatted over the obscene cock and lowered herself onto it. She gasped as it spread her labia and easily slid into her. Fred stood watching her as she rose and fell on the dildo. Natasja's breathing was coming faster and faster as she fucked herself. Fred watched her closely.

"STOP!"

Natasja almost screamed. She stopped riding the dildo and looked at Fred. She was panting, scarlet in the face and down her neck. He smiled at her.

"Lift up and get off of it."

Groaning, Natasja lifted herself and whimpered as the dildo slid out of her. Her legs trembling, she stood, looking at him. Her insides were on fire and she wanted the dildo, wanted his cock in her. It would not take much to make her orgasm and she wanted that.

"Go and wash. Then you can rest until the night."

She whimpered once more and on trembling legs she walked slowly to the house. Once she got to her room she went immediately to the bathroom and got in the shower. As she washed, when she touched her pussy, she felt as though she could orgasm without much stimulation. She was tempted to masturbate, but she had been warned that masturbation for her was forbidden. Natasja finished her shower and dried off. Then she went to her bed, still aroused and wanting more, but knowing that she would not get it. She climbed onto the bed and lay down. She needed to rest, since she had no idea what the evening was going to bring. Her eyes closed even as her mind ran and she fell into a fitful slumber.

Natasja awoke to the moving of the mattress. Sleepily she opened her eyes and saw Fred sitting on the edge of her bed, holding Stephanie by the arm. Stephanie looked panicked and tears were leaking from her eyes. As soon as Natasja saw the look on her face, she began to edge away from him. Fred caught her leg with his other hand and pulled Natasja to the edge of the bed next to him. Her legs dangled over the edge and he pushed her back until she was lying down. Fred forced her legs open and she felt warm breath on her thighs, then a tongue licking her pussy. Along with the tongue she felt drops of moisture on her bare skin and she lifted her head. Oh my god, it was Stephanie licking her. Natasja began to struggle to get up but he held her down.

"Be still."

Natasja began to blubber. She had never been with a woman before and she was embarrassed and humiliated to see Stephanie's head between her legs, Stephanie's tongue licking her, Stephanie's eyes seeing her pussy. She kept wriggling about until he smacked her thigh. Knowing that she must obey, Natasja lay back down and covered her eyes, sobbing softly. Fred made her take her hands away and lifted her head. He pushed pillows under her head, making her look down her body to where Stephanie licked her.

"Sir, I don't want this. Please make her stop sir. Please…

"Hush up and watch."

Natasja wanted to close her eyes but she had been told to watch. She did, tears leaking from her eyes just as they were from Stephanie's. She was ashamed. Girls did not do this with each other. It was unnatural, dirty. Natasja felt as though she had been soiled. It was not Stephanie's fault but it was so dirty. Even though it was dirty to her, she began to respond as the soft tongue licked her folds and wormed between the lips. Stephanie was crying hard, tears running from her eyes even as she licked Natasja. She was as ashamed as Natasja was. Fred made note of how both women reacted for the future. It was another possibility for him to humiliate Natasja. Watching the two of them, he became erect and without saying a word he moved to the rear of Stephanie. Natasja watched as her maid's skirt was flipped up and her panties pulled down. She felt Stephanie moan into her pussy as she was bared. Natasja knew what he was going to do. Stephanie whimpered as she felt his hard cock spread her lips open and rub between them. She did not stop licking Natasja however. She did grunt as he penetrated her. Natasja's eyes were drawn to the bare top of Stephanie's ass as it juddered from his thrusts. Fred fucked her steadily, watching Natasja for signs of her orgasm. Soon Natasja moaned herself and closed her eyes. Her hips lifted and she ground her pussy on Stephanie's mouth, forgetting that it was a woman licking her. Fred waited until he felt that Natasja would come any moment, then he grasped Stephanie's hair and pulled her head back. Natasja groaned and pumped her hips up and down; searching for the tongue that had made her feel so good. It was not there for her and she moaned out loud in frustration. Fred thrust into Stephanie until he was close, then he pushed her out of the way and shoved his glistening cock up Natasja.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,041 Followers