Natasja Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,040 Followers

"Oh god, my god!"

He pounded into her hard, shaking her body, making her little breasts jiggle. Natasja lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back, whimpering, lifting her hips to meet his thrusts. She was mindlessly fucking him, seeking her orgasm when she felt him tense inside her.

"Oh god noooooooooo."

She felt him drive deep into her and spurt inside her. Her hips kept working up to him, straining to come but it was not enough. He finished before she could bring her orgasm on. Natasja ground her pussy on him trying to come, but he pulled out of her. She whimpered in frustration. This was the third time today that she had come so close to coming, but had not reached her goal. She felt her chest heave with sobs as she felt his sperm drooling out of her pussy. It trickled down between the cheeks of her ass, soiling her. She felt so open and empty. The bed moved next to her head and Fred pulled her face to him, his wet cock pressing on her lips.

"Suck me clean."

Degraded and ashamed beyond belief, Natasja at first resisted, then opened her mouth, letting him slip inside it. She mouthed his cock, tasting sperm and pussy. She gagged a little as she realized it was both Stephanie and her own pussy she tasted. She cried piteously as she realized she was not going to orgasm. Her insides were quivering as she sucked and licked him. When he pulled back, she opened her eyes to see Stephanie looking at her. She knew that Stephanie had watched her, had seen how wantonly she had fucked him. Natasja covered her eyes in shame and turned her head. She heard Fred leave her room. In time she moved her hands and opened her eyes. She looked at Stephanie and was surprised to see her climbing on the bed. Stephanie lay down and took her in her arms. They held each other, crying together, until they had no more tears.

"Natasja, you have to get up and get ready for tonight."

"I won't, I refuse to do what he wants."

"Natasja, do you want to be beaten again? Beaten in front of strangers?"

"Oh god, he wouldn't dare."

"I think that you know better, Natasja. Please come with me. You need to get cleaned up."

"Oh Stephanie, I am so sorry that you had to see me like this. He has made me into a slut."

"It isn't you, Natasja. He knows how to play you until you do what he wants. He did the same to me, but he threatened me with a beating if I refused to lick you. But before you he did the same to me as he is now to you. The difference is that he has two of us to humiliate now. Now come and let's get you ready unless you want a beating."

Natasja sighed deeply, wiped her eyes and sat up. The two women walked into the bathroom. Natasja stepped into the shower and began to wash as Stephanie laid out her cosmetics. Soon Natasja was seated as Stephanie dried and fixed her hair and then made up her face and eyes. She had Natasja stand and even put make-up on her bottom to hide most of the bruises. Natasja felt that was extremely humiliating, as she stood bent over the bathroom counter. Then they returned to the bedroom, where she put on her stockings and heels. She looked in the full-length mirror, seeing a naked woman with stockings almost up to her pussy, heels strengthening her legs. Natasja vowed to show no emotion tonight. Her lips tightened and it was not a problem for her face to be stern, unforgiving. Stephanie walked with her to the kitchen where the two of them waited for the guests to arrive and dinner to begin.

It seemed forever as Natasja sat in the kitchen, dressed only in thigh high stockings and heels. At least, she thought, I am made up attractively but then she thought how foolish that was. Soon people that she had never met before were going to see her naked. The thought of that made her blush and feel light-headed. The cook took every opportunity to walk by her, brushing her bare skin with an arm or a hand. Natasja ignored him as much as she could. She knew that Fred would not be happy if she did not allow him to touch her. At least she would not be shamed by having him fuck her, not before the dinner. Hopefully not afterwards either. That thought made her clench up inside. She could imagine that he would have that done to her with the guests watching. She began to feel almost sick as she thought of all things that he could do to her. Stephanie sat quietly, most likely thinking many of the same thoughts that Natasja was. She was dressed, however, even if it was a very skimpy maid's outfit with the white apron and short black dress.

Finally the two women heard voices from the dining room. Natasja began to feel extremely nervous. She knew that soon she would be ordered into the dining room. She was not sure why Stephanie was even with her. She had been told that serving was to be her job tonight.

The cook began to prepare salad plates and Natasja's stomach sank when she saw 12 plates laid out. She had no idea that so many would be here tonight. She listened and felt even more ashamed as heard women's voices. There was much laughter coming from the dining room. Soon the cook had all the salads prepared and he nodded at her. With a sinking feeling in stomach, Natasja walked and with shaking hands picked up two of the plates. She struggled to compose herself and then walked to the door of the dining room. Blushing before she even entered the room, she pushed the door open with her hip and stepped inside. As the guests noticed her, they stopped talking. She felt all eyes on her, her naked body, as she walked to the table. Her face was scarlet red and she tried not to look anyone in the eye. As she had been instructed during the week, she served the women first. She knew that everyone was staring at her and to her shame her nipples erected almost immediately. She put the two plates down and turned to leave, showing her bare ass to the table. With a soft sob she returned to the kitchen and then back with two more plates. Natasja hurried as fast as she could and when all the salads were served she started to leave the dining room.

"Natasja, where are you going?"

With a moan she remembered that she was to remain in the room, in plain sight of the table. She turned and blushing deeply moved to stand behind Fred to his right. Her hands kept creeping up to cover her breasts and pussy and she had to struggle to not allow them to cover her body. Tears began to form in her eyes, as she stood naked in front of 11 strangers. Slowly conversation returned to the room, but eyes still stared at her. She could not stop blushing and her lower lip trembled as she stood, waiting until she was needed again. Her nipples were almost throbbing, they were so hard. Again Natasja cursed her body, silently, as it betrayed her. She could not believe that being naked would arouse her, but she was. She squeezed her thighs together, trying to hide her pussy. Part of it was her nakedness, but another part was that she had been brought the brink of orgasm three times today and left hanging. As she stood, looking at nothing, her face devoid of expression, she could feel the liquid feeling in her pussy. She began to pray that she would not shame herself further than she already was. She began to be afraid that she would leak and further embarrass herself. That was why she was clenching her thighs so tightly.

Even though it appeared that she was staring into space, Natasja was flicking her eyes around the table. Seated were 5 women and 7 men. All of them were dressed elegantly. All of them, except her master, were looking at her from time to time, some harder than others. Those eyes, those looks, caused her to continue to blush and she felt the heat down her neck to her chest. As the men and women finished their salads she knew she would have to get closer to them. Her master spoke to her.

"Natasja, clear the table and you may pour the wine."

She walked around the table removing two plates at a time and stacking them on the sideboard. When she had removed all the salad dishes, she removed an open wine bottle from it and moved to her master. Her hands were shaking as she poured his glass of wine. She gasped as she felt his hand on one of her breasts. His thumb stroked her nipple making sure it stayed erect. She was trembling and continued to tremble as she moved down the table, pouring wine as she went. She knew that everyone had watched as he fondled her. She had to get a second bottle to finish filling the wineglasses. Each step she took made her labia rub together and push her arousal just a little higher. By the time she had finished, she could feel how wet she was between her legs. As she turned to place the wine bottle on the sideboard, she felt a small trickle of her moisture escape and roll down her thigh. Natasja stood with her back to the table and picked up the dirty dishes. She walked to the door and pushed it open with her hip. Natasja walked through the door and to the sink. She set down the plates and returned to Stephanie's side. Stephanie hissed at her.

"Get back out there Natasja."

"Oh god."

She did not want to return to the dining room, but she did. She took her position and stood with her eyes downcast. She did not look but could very easily hear as the guests discussed her. They talked about her erect nipples and wondered about her pussy. Most of the discussion was wondering if she was wet. They already knew about her nipples. It was very difficult for her to be stoic and she tried to ignore the comments. It was difficult for her to not scream at them. Natasja closed her eyes and did her best to ignore the comments made about her. It was not easy. The women seemed somewhat disgusted about her nudity but none complained. They studied her as much as the men. The men stared openly, admiring her. It made Natasja feel like an object and did nothing to stop the blood from rushing to her face, neck and upper chest.

She heard the clink of plates and turned to the doorway. Stephanie was bringing in dishes with the main meal. Natasja was not to be allowed the scant comfort of leaving the room. She had to stay in the dining room and be on display for all.

"Natasja you may begin serving."

Natasja stepped to the sideboard and picked up two plates. She served the women first and then with the sixth plate her master. As she bent beside him to place his plate on the table Fred again fondled her breast. He cupped it in his large hand and squeezed gently making her gasp. This brought chuckles from around the table. She felt lightheaded as his thumb strummed over her nipple. As she straightened up, Fred held her hand, forcing her to remain.

"Stand still."

Natasja did as she was told, then felt his hand brush over her ass. Her eyes began to cloud with tears as she felt his hand go lower. He cupped her ass in one hand and reached up to tweak a nipple with the other. Everyone at the table watched as he felt her wherever he wanted. The hand at her nipple moved down, tracing a path down her chest and belly. As it went lower, tears began to leak out of Natasja's eyes, trickling down her cheeks. She was so ashamed. His hand reached her pubic hair and lightly stroked it. Then he slipped it between her thighs, forcing them open slightly and tracing her lips with a finger. Natasja could not help the gasp that escaped her lips. More chuckles and giggles came from those watching. She closed her eyes so she did not have to see them. Fred spread her lips open and ran his finger from her opening to her clitoris. Another gasp, louder this time, when he reached her clitoris burst from her mouth. She could not be silent anymore.

"Please sir don't, please. I do not want this, sir."

Fred smiled at her and continued to tease her clitoris. She began to moan softly. Natasja struggled to control her body. His finger moved up and down her slit. The moisture in her pussy grew until she felt it leaking out and rolling down her thighs. He thrust a finger up her causing her to gasp once more. Then it was out and rubbing her clitoris once more. In an effort to control her body, Natasja clutched at his shoulder. Her legs were beginning to shake. Before long he had aroused her to a point where she lost control. The three almost orgasms from earlier in the day made her easy to arouse. When she reached the point where her will gave up; her hips began to undulate in time with his finger. Giggles came from the table as the guests watched her. Natasja was in her own world now, her hips moving back and forth, unseeing. All that was in her mind was her orgasm; not that she was naked in front of people who were seeing her for the first time. Fred watched her closely, and when he felt she was too close, his finger left her. Her hips ground on air, pumping back and forth, seeking his finger but not finding it. Natasja moaned out loud. Her eyes opened and as if seeing for the first time she shrieked when she realized they had been watching her, her wanton behavior. In shame Natasja covered her face and sobbed audibly. Fred ignored her and his finger was thrust up her again. She only sobbed harder. His finger slipped out of her pussy and he pushed her back so she bent over the table next to him. That spread her ass cheeks open and he took advantage.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Natasja felt his finger at her anus and she jerked forward. Fred held her with his other hand and she felt the pressure on her anal star. She began to babble.

"Oh god no Master, please don't Master, please oh god oh my god oh god no, please don't please, oh god, oh my god."

His finger slid into her to the second knuckle. Her mouth opened wide and she began to pant as he worked it in and out of her anus.

"Master, please stop, for god's sake, stop, I don't want, please Master, please stop, please."

He did not stop immediately, but continued to finger her anus for a time, shaming her in front of everyone. Then he pulled his finger from her anus and straightened her up. He turned her face to him and held his finger to her lips. She could not help the gush of tears that fell from eyes even as she opened her mouth and licked his finger then sucked it. All watched her, knowing that finger had just left her ass. She was humiliated and ashamed.

You may resume serving Natasja. If you wish to feel her breasts or ass you may. Her pussy is off limits."

Natasja was crying hard, sobs wracking her chest as she turned to the sideboard and lifted two more plates. Placing them on the table, she felt two hands on her body, feeling and squeezing her. Each time that she returned to set plates down, hands were on her. They felt and squeezed and pinched her making her gasp and whimper. The women were as bad as the men, touching and squeezing, perhaps even more harshly for here was a woman exposed blatantly, not modest and at their mercy. She was no more than a slut in their eyes.

Finally she had the meal set out and retreated to the relative safety of her position behind her Master. There were finger marks on her breasts, red but fading and her nipples throbbed from being pinched. Her bruised ass was throbbing also from the squeezes it had received. She reached up and wiped her eyes and cheeks. She vowed not to break down again. He would not get satisfaction from her.

When the meal finished she went back the table and endured the fondling and pinching as she removed plates and silverware. She watched too as Stephanie brought in the desert and removed the dirty dishes. As she served desert she was subjected to the same fondling and not one of the guests refused to touch her. She served Fred last, at his direction. When his desert had been set down she began to back up.

"Stay."

Natasja stood, her eyes staring over the heads of those at the table, watching. Fred's hand came from behind, between her legs and his finger slid into her. Everyone could see it as it glided easily up her channel. She was humiliated, sucked in a breath, but tried to maintain the wooden cast to her face. He fingered her for a few moments and his finger left her pussy. It began to trace backwards. Natasja knew what he was going to do and sucked in a breath once more. His finger found her anus and pressed. Natasja groaned and then it was through her anal star and thrust deep up inside her. The audience knew where that finger was also. As he finger fucked her ass a dribble of moisture leaked out of her pussy and trickled down her thigh. It left a glistening trail until it reached her stocking tops. There it disappeared but her thigh was still shiny and wet.

The comments from the watchers were about her nipples and pussy until they noticed the shiny trails on her thighs. Then they were about how wet she was, positively dripping from her pussy. She blushed even harder, thinking that her face would never stop being red as she listened. Her eyes closed again, her senses feeling the leaking, her nipples hard and prominent and the thrusting in her ass. Even the women used cunt as they talked about her, discussing her as if she was deaf and blind. Describing what they in graphic terms and humiliating her further if that was possible. Natasja could smell her arousal now, so much liquid had trickled out of her it was impossible not to smell her. That embarrassed her even more for she was unable to control it. Her body betrayed her once more, responding to his caresses.

Finally he stopped, pulling his finger out of her with an audible plop. She gasped and sobbed plaintively, so ashamed, so embarrassed. With a gentle slap to her ass Fred told her to serve coffee. Natasja did in a fog, hands all over her body, feeling and pinching, arousing her more. She heard voices, not words as she poured, knowing that they were discussing her. This time, even with his command to leave her pussy alone, the hands felt her between her legs. At least two felt her anus and prodded her there, fingers slipping inside her ass. She groaned continually as she moved about, so hot and excited, so ashamed at her responses. She finished and returned the coffee to the sideboard and resumed her position behind him. Her legs were shaking and her whole body trembled.

It was not much longer and Fred stood, the others following him. Usually he would offer drinks but not this night. His guests followed him and Natasja to the front door. He nodded to the closet and Natasja opened it, retrieving coats from it and helping the women into them. She was touched all over again as her hands were occupied, increasing her arousal. Finally all the coats were on and Fred said goodnight to the guests. Natasja breathed a sigh of relief as they left. The door closed and Fred turned to her. Without a word, Natasja took his hand and led him up the stairs to her room. She led him to her bed and knelt, removing his shoes and socks. Then she removed his pants and underwear, his cock springing up, hard and ready. She stood and removed his tie, jacket and shirt. Now he was more naked than she was. With her eyes on the floor, ashamed at what she had been put through, she turned and lay on the bed. On her back with her arms at her sides, she let her legs fall open, exposing her pussy, her lips, her wetness to him.

No words were said tonight. Fred climbed up and settled between her legs. She reached down, blushing, and took his erect cock in her hand. Placing it at her opening she then reached up and pulled him down on top of her. She gasped as he penetrated her, filling her channel. Her legs lifted and wrapped around him, pulling him deeper inside her pussy. Fred lay still, supporting himself with his arms and Natasja lifted her hips to him. He waited, letting her hump and grind her pussy on him until he could stand it not longer. His hips began to pump his erect cock into her. Natasja whimpered then let a long audible groan escape her lips and ground harder against him, matching his thrusts with the lifting of her hips until she screamed as her orgasm made her twitch and writhe under him. She clutched him hard and buried her head into his shoulder as the spasms tore through her belly. As the tremors inside her lessened, he thrust harder. Natasja held him tight. Soon she felt the tensing of his body and then with a grunt, he spurted inside her. The spurts and twitching of his cock triggered another, smaller orgasm for her and she writhed under him, grinding her pussy against him until the spasms once more disappeared. Her legs fell open and onto the bed. She held him tight, ashamed of herself, but sated. Finally he rolled off her, and she felt the sperm drool out of her and down the crack of her ass. She lay quietly until she felt no more would leak out of her. Then she turned to him to lay her head on his chest, listening to his breathing and the beating of his heart. Natasja fell asleep, exhausted by the torment of the evening and what had just happened. Fred's hand stroked her back gently for a long time, even after she had fallen asleep.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,040 Followers