Nate & I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went on like this. We kissed longer and harder. My hands squeezed his ass. He held my torso tight. We both had hard ons just from that. It didn't take Oliver a second thought to move his hips to the left to have them bump over each other. It felt so good. He did it again.

The next time he did it, I held his hips there. I grinded a bit and we both took in air. Oliver lifted up and let his hand travel down my chest to my waistband, which was being pulled from my body a bit. His fingers slipped into that space and grazed the tip of my head.

"Oliver. My dad," I reminded him.

"I know. We can't do too much, but what about just handjobs? I promise I won't get too loud," he said under his breath so sexually that I couldn't help fighting it.

"Okay," I replied under my breath too. It didn't take another second for his hand to slip into my underwear and grab me. I bit my lip.

His soft hands slowly stroked me. He got off of me and laid beside me for a better grip. He took me into his fist and started to stroke a little harder. It felt so good. From all the making out, I knew it wouldn't take long.

I reached over awkwardly and got my hand to his crotch too. I got my hand into his pants too. I started touching him too. I let my hand slide across his shaft. I played with the sensitive part of his head. I knew he liked it because he gasped.

He lifted my dick up and my underwear slid down. It was out, and I took it as an invitation to do the same. He paused and studied my rod. He let his fingers play with my balls as he did. I looked over at his and continued to play with him. It was hot but still couldn't compare to doing the same thing with our mouths. He knew what he was doing though. So did I.

It wasn't long before we were fully jerking each other off. We were going as fast as we could. Given that our arms were crossing, it was difficult. We got into a rhythm though.

Oliver then stopped and put his hand at the base of my cock.

"Keep going," he whispered to me. He was about to cum. I started jerking him off faster and harder. He was breathing faster.

"Cum for me, Oliver. You're so hot. I'm glad that I get to jerk you off for you," I whispered to him. It was kinda my thing to talk dirty at the end of things.

He breathed a little harder and started shooting. Jets flew up at him. His hot jizz was spread across his shirt and even a little of his chin. His breathing calmed down,and he rested for a second. I let go of him after squeezing it all out.

Oliver reached over and continued on me. I put my hands behind my head. He got on his side so he could go faster. He jerked me off harder than before. His grip was tighter, and I felt my balls draw closer to me. It was coming.

I gasped, suppressing a moan as I came. It landed all over my chest. It was quite a bit too. With him, I came more than any other time. He smiled at me as I finished. He was softening. Oliver was so hot.

I reached over and got a sock out of a drawer. I wiped myself clean and tosses it to the side. I leaned over to Oliver and kissed the bit from his chin.

"Here, I'll let you wear one of my shirts," I told him. I got up and stuffed my meat back in my pants. Oliver did the same and took off his shirt.

"It may be a little big but oh well," I gave him one of my shirts, and he put it on.

I really didn't want to get on the floor that night. I fell asleep with Oliver in my arms and his head on my chest. It was pure bliss.

Somehow, I ended up on the floor by the next morning. It was a good thing too because my dad woke us up. We had slept through my alarm.

We made our way to school, and no one ever suspected a thing.

12