Nate & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, you are perfect," I commented before getting my face close to it. I pulled it so that it'd face me. I took in the sight and then dove onto it.

I took in about two inches initially, which made him moan and drop his head back. I sucked a bit and then lowered even more. I had made it a point to kill my gag reflex for situations just like this. I slowly went deeper and deeper. Letting his meat go further into my mouth. When my nose hit his skin, I paused for a moment.

"Ah! Fuck, Oliver. You're good at this," Nate groaned. It was satisfying to know that he was gripping the sheets in pleasure because of me.

I brought my lips to be tighter as I slowly came up. This caused a long moan of ecstasy to emerge from him. I came all the way up to the ridge of his head before diving back down. I made sure to salivate on his shaft. I repeated the motion again only faster this time.

It didn't take long to pick up a rhythm and start to twist my head while I bobbed up and down. With my free hands, I rubbed his abs and held his balls. I played with them gently. Continuous moans kept coming from him.

After a few minutes of blowing him, I let it pop out. It slapped his skin with a wet sound. I then licked him from the base of his dick to the head. Then it was his balls' turn.

I went down lower and gently flicked one with my tongue. Then the other. I took one into my mouth and sucked lightly. Then I let it fall out only to be replaced by the other. After I did the same to that one, I took both into my mouth. They were borderline too big to fit, but they did. I let my spit soak them and I pulled just enough to get give him some more pleasure. He moaned.

I decided it was time to go back to his cock and continue his blowjob. I came back to his still soaked cock and took it back into my mouth.

This time, he grabbed my hair and guided my bobbing. My hands went to the places they originally were as I sucked faster than ever. It was going in and out of my mouth as fast as I could move my head, but he wanted more. I was held at one spot as he began to lift himself up and down, fucking my face. He groaned harder and louder. I let his rod run across my lips and tongue even tighter than before. I saw his eyes shut tight and he was biting his lip hard.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna...," he began trying to warn me, but he never got it out.

He started erupting rope after rope of cum into my mouth. He was down when it started so it did fill up my mouth. I made sure that I swallowed as much as I could. Even then, some still leaked down his dick. I took it upon myself to squeeze out the last bit of it. When I did, he let out a scream. I licked the rest of his cum off of him, making sure he was clean.

From my experience, once the top finishes, it's over, so I sat on my legs.

"So you sure you're gay now?" I asked him with a smile. He breathed heavily and nodded.

"Definitely," he responded. I smiled and stood up.

"Hey where are you going? We're not done yet," he told me with a face of sincerity. He grabbed my waistband and pulled me back down to him. He ripped my underwear down my legs, exposing my boner to him.

"You've got a pretty nice dick too, ya know. You look like you could've come out of a porno," he complimented. I blushed.

I took my underwear off, and before I could get my balance back, he grabbed me by the ass and pulled me down. I fell to my knees around his chest, and he held his head up. He held my dick and then began to return the favor I had just given him.

It felt so good. He made sure every inch of me was accounted for. Though I was seven inches, I was a bit thicker than he was. He sucked on me and tried to go deeper. As he was just out of the closet, he hasn't even thought of killing his gag reflex. So only about half of me got in. Given this, he made sure to lick the rest of it too. He sucked me harder and harder.

I leaned forward and he let it pop out. I could tell he was just trying to mimic me because he went and sucked on my balls too. I wasn't complaining though! He even jerked me off while he gave them his mouth's attention. He picked it all up pretty quickly.

When he came back to my dick, I was on the edge of cumming. I leaned forward and my hands were holding me up.

"I'm gonna cum," I managed to tell him through a breathy voice. He squeezed me and let it come out of his mouth. He laid his head down between my hands and looked up at me.

He started to jerk me off fast and hard. There was enough spit on me to act as lube. I gasped at how good it felt.

"Cum on me, Oliver. Right onto my face," he told me. This statement made it obvious he liked to dirty talk once he got comfortable. It got me hotter. I closed my eyes tight and bit my lip.

"Come on. All over me boy," he groaned. It out me over the edge.

I felt my cum shoot up my shaft and out onto Nate. The first rope got into his hair. I let out a yell of pleasure. The others hit his face. He closed his eyes and let it all happen. When it calmed down, he squeezed the rest I had in me out and onto his chest. I breathed out and couldn't hold myself up any longer.

I let myself fall onto Nate and our chests were touching. As I rolled off of him, my jizz stretched between us. I laid next to him calming down. I looked over at him to see him licking his lips.

"Yum," he stated. I smiled and laughed a little bit. I reached over and wiped some from his forehead and let him lick it off my finger.

We laid there for a minute, half on my bed and half on the floor. We took in what had just happened and stared up at the ceiling.

I then brought legs up in the air and sat up. I looked at him. It was the first time I really got to see him fully naked and really take in the details. His chest was heaving up and down. He had pretty nice abs too. Not too ripped but enough to be noticeable. And his legs had the perfect shape. Even his cock, which had softened already, was still perfect. Nate was a shower, so it definitely laid down and touched my bed. His balls somehow gotten even lower than they were before. I still thought his freckle was cute. I smiled and stood up.

"That was too hot. You're better at that than any girl I've ever been with," Nate told me.

"I'm glad to hear it," I smiled back at him.

I walked to my dresser and opened the top drawer. I got out a sock and went over to hand it to him.

"I can't believe it took me so long to get to doing this," Nate proclaimed as he started wiping his face clean of my cum. He held it out back to me.

I took it from him and laughed. He hadn't got it out of his. I smiled as I squat beside him and wiped it out of his hair too. He laughed and we locked eyes. I felt so close to him emotionally and we really only talked today.

I stood back up and tossed the sock in the laundry, facing away from him.

"So... What now?" Nate asked me. The question scared me. I didn't want him to leave me.

"I guess you probably have to go home," I said with disappointment in my voice. He sat there and didn't say anything right away.

"...Or I could call my parents and ask to spend the night at a friend's house," he wondered out loud. I turned around to make sure he was being serious. He was.

He called his parents and they said yes. We got dressed and enjoyed our time from there.

12