Nate and Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers

I rolled onto my side next to him and looked his body up and down. His long and thick shaft arched out of a forest of dark hair towards his belly button. Unlike me, he was uncircumcised. The purple swollen head was peeking out of the thick foreskin and was wet and sticky with fluid. The thick foreskin was smooth except for a vein that ran down the length of the shaft. His lightly furred sac held what looked like two large balls. I have been fantasizing about Rich for so long and this was bigger and better than I could have ever dreamed. I never imagined that the bulge in his jeans was holding something so large.

I ran my hands down his chest and stomach and cupped his balls. I rolled them around in my hands. Rich groaned and a drop of pre-come oozed out of the end of Rich's penis and dripped into the fur on his stomach. I had a sudden and unstoppable urge to taste it.

I moved my head down and rested it on his belly. The musky smell of his sex hit my nose and I inhaled, burning his scent into my memory. I wrapped my hand around the base of his erection and squeezed it and slowly stroked it. It was so thick that my fingers and thumb did not meet around the shaft.

Rich groaned loudly. "Oh, fuck..."

I watched as the foreskin slid up and down covering and uncovering the moist head. More pre-come oozed out and I flicked my tongue out and licked it.

Rich grunted and bucked his hips up. I looked up at him and he was watching me. His dark brown eyes were dilated and filled with lust.

"Put it in your mouth, baby," he whispered.

He called me 'baby'. My heart soared and I smiled to myself. I turned my attention back to his need and I reached out with my tongue, cleaning him of all the fluid. I was immediately addicted to the taste. I wanted more. Holding him with my right hand, I pulled the skin back, exposing the head as I wrapped my lips around it.

Rich groaned and he moved his hand to the back of my head. He didn't push, but just ran his hand lightly through my hair.

I moved further down the shaft. I accidentally grazed the corona of his head with my teeth and Rich jerked and hissed. "Careful, baby. Cover your teeth with your lips."

I did as he said and took more of him into my mouth. I moved back up and swirled my tongue around the head.

"Suck it for me, baby," Rich whispered.

I slid back down and as I pulled up, I applied suction. My instincts took over and I quickly figured out what to do to make Rich moan and groan. As I sucked, I bobbed my head up and down the shaft. I used my hand to stroke the large column of flesh, pleasuring what I couldn't fit into my mouth. I twisted my head and my hand and moved up and down faster. This brought an immediate reaction from Rich.

"Oh, fuck, baby, you're so fucking good," he moaned. "Oh god, you're gonna make me come."

I moaned around his shaft. That was what I wanted. I wanted to make him come. I wanted him to feel so good that he'd never want to be with anyone else. I wanted Rich. I wanted him to be mine. I wanted his come. I wanted it in my mouth.

His breathing grew more ragged. I felt him hardening even more. It seemed to swell in my mouth.

"Nate, I'm gonna come in your mouth, baby. Oh fuck, here it comes! Unh, fuck!!"

Rich's hips bucked up and pushed deeper into my mouth. I groaned as the first blast flew out and smacked the top of my mouth. His dick pulsed and jerked and my mouth quickly filled with his warm semen. I swallowed greedily and my mouth filled again and again, making me swallow over and over.

Rich's body shuddered as he grunted a stream of obscenities, "God damn, motherfuck... oh, fucking christ..."

Rich slumped back into the bed. I let his softening tool slip from my mouth. I gave it a couple of last strokes, hiding the head inside his foreskin. I looked up at him and he had a satisfied grin on his face as he stared at me through his half-open eyelids. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and grinned at him.

I nestled up next to his side and he wrapped his arms around me. I laid down on his shoulder.

Rich reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a smoke from his pack of cigarettes. He lit it and set the lighter on the nightstand.

"You sure you never did that before?" he asked with a chuckle. He exhaled his smoke away from me.

"I'm sure. I've read stories and seen porn... I kinda figured out what to do."

"You can practice on me anytime, babe."

We both laughed.

"I was scared I wouldn't do it right."

"That was one of the best blowjobs I ever had, Nate. No one ever swallowed my load before. One buddy I used to hook up with would let me come in his mouth, but he'd always spit it out. What you did, that was fucking hot."

Rich kissed the top of my head and put out his half-smoked cigarette in the ashtray.

"Thanks," I said with a grin on my face.

My face was warm and flushed, and I was very much pleased that I had done something for Rich no one ever had done before.

"You wanna stay the night?" he asked. "I gotta get up early in the morning to go to work. I can drop you off at home on the way."

"Okay."

We got up and cleaned up in the small bathroom and I got a good look at him naked. His flaccid penis hung down a good four and a half inches. I knew that it must grow to nearly eight inches when it was hard. Right now it laid thick and heavy over his big, hanging balls, the foreskin completely covering the head. I looked down at my own penis and felt completely inadequate standing next to Rich.

I looked at up at him and he was looking down at me with a concerned look on his face. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't know why a guy like you would want someone like me."

"Are you fucking kidding? You got a hot little body and you're cute as all fuck. That you'd give a fat hairy guy like me the time of the day..."

"You're not fat. You just have a little extra padding. I think it's sexy."

We both smiled at each other. I let Rich's eyes roam my body and I was surprised that I was actually feeling comfortable being naked with him.

When we returned to his bedroom, Rich shut and locked the door behind us and we crawled into bed. Rich turned off the lamp on his nightstand and pulled the covers over us. He pulled me to him and kissed me. I laid down with my head on his chest and my arm and leg draped over his soft and warm body.

"I thought you'd be cuddler," he said with a chuckle.

"You're so warm, Rich. Is it okay?"

"Oh, yeah."

He kissed the top of my head as we settled.

As I drifted off to sleep, I heard him whisper, "Sleep tight, baby."

I woke up some time in the middle of the night momentarily confused. It was dark. It took me a split second to register that the loud snoring sounds were coming from Rich. Rich was lying on his back and I was curled up next to him. I stretched out my legs and moved closer to his warm body.

Rich coughed and turned over onto his side. His meaty arm draped over me. His engorged member pushed into my stomach. My own member quickly filled to full arousal. I reached down between us and wrapped my hand around his hot organ. I couldn't get over how big it was.

"You're messin' with a loaded gun," Rich grumbled.

I giggled and let my hand glide up and down the shaft. Rich growled and he pushed me onto my back. He lowered himself on top of me and wrapped his arms around me as his mouth found mine. My legs instinctively spread. He pushed his cock against mine, rubbing and grinding on it. I whimpered with need and I gripped his shoulders, pulling him closer.

Rich kissed my chin and jawline and down the side of my neck. He started licking my neck. I gasped in pleasure when he started sucking at the base of my neck. His teeth gently nipped and my body shuddered in ecstasy.

My back arched and my head thrashed as he rubbed harder and harder against me.

"Gonna make you mine," Rich grunted.

"Rich... Please..."

"Let it go, baby. Come for me."

"Oh god, Rich, I'm coming," I gasped. I tightened my grip on him and wrapped my legs around his thrusting butt.

I cried out as I exploded between our bodies. Rich didn't let up. My slick semen served as lubricant to his thrusting cock. He continued to rub it against me. His breathing quickened and his grunting and groaning became louder. The bed started squeaking under us and he finally cried out.

"Aw, fuck!"

I felt the white hot liquid squirting and splashing all over my chest and stomach. Rich collapsed onto me, letting his weight fall on me. I gasped at the sudden movement, but then wrapped my arms around his broad back and held him tightly to me.

"My baby," he whispered as his arms snaked around me. "Mine."

"Yours," I replied.

Rich finally moved off me and grabbed the towel and wiped us both down. He pulled me back against his warm fuzzy chest and I fell asleep instantly.

The buzzing of the alarm clock startled me awake. Rich groaned and rolled back away from me and slammed his fist on the clock.

"Shit," he grumbled.

I rolled over and laid on my side next to him.

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning, baby."

He leaned over and kissed me. His morning erection brushed against me. I wrapped my hand around it.

"You like my cock, baby?" he husked.

"Yeah. It's so big."

"You gonna take care of it for me?" he whispered lustily as he licked my ear lobe.

I whimpered and pushed him onto his back. I bent down and slid my hand up and down a few times. I took him into my mouth and sucked him. I used my mouth and my hand to bring him to a quick climax. Like the night before, I swallowed every drop of his precious seed.

Rich laid back on the bed, completely satisfied, unable to move. I smiled and laid down next to him. I peppered him with light kisses. I was so hard it hurt. As I nuzzled my nose and lips into his neck, I took his hand and pulled it towards me.

"Rich, please... make me come..."

Rich growled and rolled me over onto my back. He bent down and engulfed my dick into his mouth. I gasped. His warm sucking mouth slid up and down my shaft. I gripped the sheets and my head tossed back and forth as my body convulsed.

"Rich... oh god, I'm... Rich!"

My body arched off the bed and my eyes rolled back in my head. I exploded into Rich's hot mouth and everything went black.

"Nathan?"

I opened my eyes to see Rich leaning over me. I blinked. "Rich?"

"You okay? I think you blacked out for a second there."

I blushed bright red and his lips turned up into a smug grin.

"I'm okay," I said. I took a deep breath and then yawned.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I gotta get you home, okay?"

I heard a noise coming from somewhere in the house and I looked up towards the door.

"That's my uncle. He probably just got home from work. I'll be right back, okay?"

I nodded and he grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and pulled them on and left the bedroom. I sat up and gathered my clothes and got dressed and waited for Rich.

He came in with a towel wrapped around his waist and I watched him get dressed. He pulled me up and gave me a kiss and I followed him to the living room.

An older man was in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. He was a big guy like Rich, but with a large beer gut. His hair was thinning on top and he looked really rough and ragged.

"Hey, Uncle John. This is my friend Nathan."

"Hi," I said with a nervous smile.

"Hm," he grumbled with a mouthful of cereal.

We waved 'bye' to John and got into Rich's truck. He lit a smoke and put the truck into gear and sped off towards my house.

When he reached my house, he parked in front and leaned over and kissed me.

"Can I see you tonight, Nathan?"

I was surprised that he wanted to see me again so soon. "Really?"

"What? You thought you were just a one night stand? No fucking way, baby. I told you that you were mine now."

I grinned widely. "I'm free tonight, Rich."

"You better be," he grumbled, but then flashed a smile.

He gave me a slow and sensual kiss before I got out of the truck. I waved to him as he drove off.

I quietly snuck into the house, but Dad was standing in the kitchen and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"You're an adult, Nathan. But if you're going to stay out all night, we'd appreciate the courtesy of a call."

"I'm sorry, Dad. It was late and I didn't know if I should..."

"Who were you out with?"

"Um... Rich. You know, Eric's friend. After the bonfire, we went out for pizza and I crashed at his place."

Dad took a sip of his coffee and stared at me for a second. "Rich, huh? You two dating now?"

I debated lying for a second, but decided not to. I nodded and fidgeted uncomfortably. "Yeah. We're going out again tonight."

"He seems like a good man. You'll probably need to ease your mother into it. She doesn't like that he smokes. She also won't be crazy about those hickeys he gave you."

My face drained of color as the corner of Dad's mouth turned up into a slight grin. Dad picked up his newspaper and chuckled to himself as he walked into the living room. I ran upstairs to my room to look in the mirror.

***

Later that afternoon after I had a little nap, I went downstairs to make something for lunch. Nicole was sitting at the table waiting for Eric. She looked at me and screamed.

"Oh, my god!" she shrieked.

"What? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!"

"You got laid!" she hissed quietly.

"Shut up!" I hissed back. "Mom'll hear you."

She jumped out of her chair and pulled back the collar of my Polo shirt. I smacked her hands away and adjusted the collar in an attempt to hide the three hickeys on the sides of my neck, two on the left and one on the right.

"Tell me what happened," she whispered.

"Nicole..."

"Who was it? What did you do?"

"Stop. It's personal."

"Come on. I'll tell you about Eric."

"Ew!"

The doorbell rang and Nicole cursed under her breath and let Eric in. Mom heard him come in and came downstairs and hugged him. I couldn't help but be annoyed. Mom loved Eric.

"Nathan, come to lunch with us," Nicole said.

"What? Nah, I'm good. I'll just grab something here."

Nicole grabbed my hand. "Come on."

"Leave him alone, babe," Eric said. "He doesn't want to go."

I smiled. Eric was the one that didn't want me to go. He didn't want me as a third wheel almost as much as I didn't want to be a third wheel.

"He's coming," she said firmly. Eric threw up his hands and she dragged me out into the driveway.

I sighed and climbed into the back seat. As Eric pulled out of the driveway, Nicole turned around in her seat.

"Okay, spill it," she said. "Who were you with last night."

"Nic," I said with a highly annoyed tone in my voice. I cut my eyes to Eric and then back to her.

"He was with Rich last night," Eric said. "I talked to him this morning. He canceled our plans tonight."

I gasped along with Nicole, whose mouth fell open.

"No!" she exclaimed. Her eyes widened and she giggled.

"What?" Eric asked. "What happened?"

"Nothing," I said and gave Nicole a dirty look.

We pulled into the diner parking lot and went inside at sat in a booth. We made small talk until our lunch arrived. I took a bite of my patty melt and I looked up to see Eric looking at me. His eyes widened and he started choking on his burger.

"You and Rich fucked!" he exclaimed as he pointed to my neck.

It was my turn to choke. "Shh!" I lowered my voice to a whisper. "We did not... 'fuck'. God."

I adjusted the collar on my shirt to try to hide the marks.

"So what did you do?" Nicole asked. "I want details."

"I told you. It's private, Nic."

I was starting to get agitated and upset.

"So, you're still a virgin then?" she asked.

"Nicole!" I gasped.

"You're still a virgin?" Eric asked, his face registered shock.

I frowned and gave Nicole a dirty look. I wanted to smack the giggly smile off her face.

Eric leaned in closer. "So you never..."

I blushed and shrugged and shook my head.

Eric lowered his voice to just above a whisper. "What about, you know... with your mouth..."

My eyes widened and I blushed even more and looked away and Nicole gasped. "You slut!" she laughed.

"Shh! I'm not a slut. Rich was my first time."

I covered my mouth in shock. I did not intend to divulge that.

"Good for you, little dude," Eric said. "And good for Rich too, apparently," he laughed.

"Yeah, I'm happy for you, Nathan," Nicole added. "You and Rich."

"Thanks."

After lunch, they dropped me off at home. I did some homework while waiting for Rich. I heard the doorbell rang and I ran downstairs. Nicole opened the door before I could get there.

"Hey, Rich," she said with a big smirk on her face. "Come on in... stud."

"Hey," he said, looking at her like she was crazy.

He saw me and grinned and I smiled back at him.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey."

Eric and Nicole were watching us with grins on their own faces. I felt embarrassed, so I grabbed Rich's hand and pulled him into the dining room. He bent down and kissed me.

"Missed you, baby," he said.

"I missed you, too."

"I couldn't stop thinking about you all day."

I told him about Dad knowing about us, and then about Nicole and Eric each figuring it out. He laughed really hard. I showed him the hickeys and he bent down and nibbled on them.

"I marked you as mine," he said with a chuckle.

"It's not funny," I said with a giggle as he ticked my neck with his beard.

"You gonna spend the night with me tonight?" he asked.

I smiled. "Okay."

We went up to my bedroom and I quickly packed a bag. Before I could get out the door, Rich scooped me up into his arms. After a few minutes of sensual kissing, we reluctantly broke apart.

"Fuck, you look hot," Rich growled. "Your lips all red and swollen, your face all flushed. My dick is so fucking hard right now."

"I'm gonna take care of that for you tonight," I whispered.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Rich growled and kissed me again. We calmed ourselves down and then headed downstairs. I went to the kitchen while Rich hung back in the doorway.

Mom was cooking on the stove and Dad was behind her with his arms around her. She was giggling and trying to push him away. GROSS.

I cleared my throat. Dad pulled away and gave me a wink and then sat down at the table.

"I'm going to a midnight movie tonight... Um... I'll probably crash at Rich's house."

We weren't really going to a midnight movie, but I used that as an excuse for why I would be out really late to sleep at Rich's.

"Rich?" Mom said with a frown. "Since when did you start hanging out with Rich?"

"Mom," I whined. "I always hang out with Rich... and Eric and Nicole."

"Okay, okay, Nathan."

Dad pulled out his wallet and gave me a twenty dollar bill. I smiled and thanked him.

"Ready?" I asked Rich.

Rich and I headed out the front door to his truck. Nicole came scrambling out of the house after us, followed by Eric.

"Where you guys going?" Nicole asked.

"Dinner," Rich said. "Then a movie later."

"Cool," she said back. "We'll come, too."

"Nah, I'm sure you got other plans," Rich said.

"Nope."

Rich sighed in exasperation. "You can't take a hint, can you? I'm trying to get some alone time with my boyfriend."

My smile could have lit up the entire block. I just beamed. Rich called me his boyfriend.

Rich and I went to dinner and had a really good time. We didn't go anywhere fancy, just a step up from fast food. But we talked and laughed and I learned all kinds of things about Rich that I didn't know. He told me a really funny story about Nicole that I hadn't heard before and I was doubled over with laughter. He laughed with me, with a pleased look on his face.

"I like to make you laugh," he said. "You're even cuter when you laugh."

We both paid for our own dinner and then headed to the movie. Rich bought my ticket, even though we decided we'd pay our own way. We got there early, so we hung out in front while Rich had a smoke. Inside, we each bought our own pop and I bought a large popcorn for us to share. I had a good time watching the movie, but I would have had fun even if the movie sucked. I was happy just sitting next to Rich with his arm around the back of my seat, sharing popcorn, and pressing my leg up against his.

robcub32
robcub32
4,328 Followers