Nate and Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers

It was about a month after we started dating, that Rich and Eric were coming over for family dinner on Sunday night. They arrived together and Mom answered the door, and hugged Eric and kissed his cheek. She gave Rich a dismissive pat on the arm. The difference did not go unnoticed by Rich this time. For the first time, I saw the look of hurt in his eyes and I burst into tears.

Rich immediately enveloped me into his arms. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked quietly.

I took a deep breath and walked to the front closet and grabbed my coat. I grabbed Rich's hand and tugged him towards the front door. "Let's go."

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"What do you care?" I snipped back.

"Nathaniel Baxter, you better watch your tone," Dad warned.

"If Rich isn't welcome here, then we'll go somewhere else."

"What are you talking about, Nathan?" Mom said. "Rich is always welcome here."

"Nate, it's okay," Rich said quietly.

"No, it's not," I sniffled. "It hurts, Mom. You hug and kiss Eric and ignore Rich. I'm sorry I'm gay, but I can't help it. I love Rich so much and it hurts me so bad that you won't accept him."

Tears streamed from my eyes and Rich's arms surrounded me. I turned and buried my face in his chest and sobbed. He nuzzled his lips in my hair and I heard him sniffling. I looked up and saw the tears on his cheeks and it broke my heart. I wiped them away.

"I love you, baby," he quietly told me. "Please don't cry. I can't stand to see you cry."

He bent down and kissed me and I hugged him tight.

"Shh... It's okay, Nate," he whispered.

I pulled back from him and took a deep breath and started to put my coat on. A sob from Nicole brought my attention behind me. I turned to see Eric was standing behind her holding her as she cried. She pulled away from him and ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Nathan... Come here, honey," Mom said quietly.

I looked up to see Mom and Dad were standing next to each other. Dad has his arms around Mom's shoulders. His eyes were brimming with tears. Mom's face was stained with tear streaks and she was holding out her hands to me.

Nicole let go of me and stepped back to Eric. I looked back at Rich and he nodded. I grabbed at Rich's hand. I was feeling really fragile and vulnerable and I didn't want to leave him. He turned me around and gently pushed me towards my parents.

They took me in their arms and sat me down on the couch between them. Dad's hand moved to my shoulder as Mom's hands held my face.

"Nathan, we are not ashamed that you're gay. Your father and I are so proud of you. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry. I just need time to get to know Rich. I've had almost four years to get to know Eric. I never meant to hurt your feelings or his. Do you forgive me?"

I nodded. She hugged me to her and I quietly cried on her shoulder. She held me and kissed my temple and my forehead. I sat up and turned around and looked at Dad. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. "I love you, son."

Mom stood up and walked over to Rich. "I'm sorry for the way I treated you. Thank you for loving my son."

She put her arms around him and hugged him and kissed his cheek. Dad stood up and gave Rich a hug, and then Nicole did the same.

I got up and gave Rich a tight hug. "I love you, Rich."

He bent down and gave me a quick kiss.

Things were much better after that. After Mom saw how much Rich and I loved each other, she really opened up to him. Rich became part of the family as much as Eric was.

***

As comfortable as Rich was becoming at my home, I was becoming less comfortable at his. I didn't like the way his uncle looked at me. One morning while making coffee for Rich while he was in the shower, John came up behind me. He was wearing boxers and a ratty wife beater. He smelled like stale beer and cigarettes and body odor. It made my stomach turn.

"You got a cup for me, boy?" he grunted in my ear.

I tried to move away, but he pinned me against the counter, his belly pushed into my back. I could feel his hot stinky breath on my ear and I shuddered.

"I heard my nephew fucking you this morning. You sound like a little slut in heat when he's giving you his cock."

I gasped in horror. "Leave me alone!"

I pushed his arm away and squirmed away from him. I ran into Rich's bedroom and shut the door behind me.

When I got Rich alone that morning, I told him that his uncle listened to us having sex and that he made me feel uncomfortable. I didn't go into the details because I was embarrassed. I had never seen Rich so angry. He said he'd talk to him.

***

One weekend in November, Rich and Eric made plans to go deer hunting for the weekend. I made them stop by since I wouldn't see Rich for the whole weekend. They were heading out really early Friday morning, I was barely up when Rich texted they were on their way. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I knocked on Nicole's door to let her know they were coming and then headed downstairs. I started a big pot of coffee and grabbed Dad's thermos. Nicole and I had made a care package the night before with homemade chocolate chip cookies and brownies, Rich's favorite beef jerky and some other snacks.

When I heard them pull into the driveway, I went to the door to let them in. I whimpered softly when I saw Rich step inside. He and Eric were dressed similarly in a hunting camouflage jacket and pants. Rich also had a camouflage cap. Rich bent down and kissed me.

"Nicole's in the shower," I told Eric. "She'll be down in a second. Rich? Can you come upstairs for a second? I want to give you something."

I grabbed Rich's hand and pulled him up to my bedroom. I shut the door behind us and grabbed him and pulled him down for a kiss.

"You look so hot, Rich."

I grabbed my digital camera and made him pose for a couple of pictures. Rich grabbed the camera and pulled me to him. He put his arm around me and held the camera out and pointed it towards us and took a picture. We looked at the screen and flipped through the pictures.

"God, you're such a stud," I said.

Rich and I kissed passionately, our tongues intertwined with each other. My dick had stiffened when I first saw him walk into the house. His quickly caught up as we kissed. He moved down to my neck, lightly kissing and sucking.

"Oh god... That feels so good. If my parents weren't home, I'd want you to make love with me... with your hunting gear on."

"You little slut," he growled in my ear and we both laughed.

His hand moved down to my ass and he pulled me to him, pressing his crotch into me. I reluctantly pulled back from him. He adjusted his fully erect cock in his camouflage pants to try to make it more comfortable.

"You're not gonna be able to go downstairs like that," I said with a giggle.

I took a deep breath and looked up at Rich. I squatted down in front of him and unbuckled his belt.

"Oh, fuck, baby," he whispered. "You're gonna...?"

I unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers enough so that his engorged shaft snapped up against his belly. I moaned and quickly took hold of it and pointed it towards my mouth. I engulfed half of it into my mouth and I started bobbing up and down, stroking with my hand.

"Yeah, blow me, baby."

Rich stifled a groan and put his hands on my head. He started thrusting in and out of my mouth. I looked up at him and made eye contact. I held the base of his cock with my right hand. I fondled his balls with my left hand as he pumped in and out of my mouth faster and faster. We tried to be quiet, but the slurping sounds were kind of loud.

"Gonna... come," he whispered between pants.

"Mm-hmm," I consented.

Rich's knees buckled and his head fell back and he quietly groaned as the first blast hit the roof of my mouth. I whimpered as his hot come pooled in my mouth, forcing me to swallow. I sat back on my haunches and let Rich's spent cock slip from my mouth. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as Rich looked down at me. I saw the satisfied grin on his face and I was filled with a rush of pride. He pulled me to my feet and kissed me deeply.

"We'd better get downstairs," I said.

Rich put his now flaccid penis back into his shorts and zipped and buckled up. We went back downstairs. There was no sign of Nicole or Eric. I mentally shrugged and filled the thermos with coffee. I grabbed a couple of Styrofoam cups and put them in the box with the cookies and other stuff.

"I made the cookies for you," I said. "Nicole made the brownies. I hope you like them."

"I'm sure I'll love them, baby. You are so good to me. Thank you."

Rich bent down and gave me a slow and sensual kiss. We broke our kiss as Nicole and Eric came down the stairs. Their faces looked flushed. Eric adjusted his zipper and I blushed and turned away. Rich chuckled quietly and they smiled at each other knowingly and bumped fists.

Nicole and I followed our boyfriends out to Rich's truck. I gave Rich one last kiss and he got into the truck and rolled down the window. I leaned against the door and kissed his arm.

"Be careful, please, Rich," I said.

"I'll be fine, baby. I've been doing this for years."

"I know, but still..."

"I'm gonna miss you..."

"Me, too."

"I love you. Bye, baby."

"Love you, too. Bye."

I stepped back from the truck and Nicole joined me. Rich lit a smoke and then pulled out of the driveway with a wave. Nicole and I waved to our guys and then returned inside.

When they came back from the trip, Rich stopped by that night on his way home, still wearing his hunting gear.

"Missed you, babe," he said as he bent down and kissed me.

"I missed you, too. How'd you do?"

"Grabbed a nice buck. Sold it to some guys for venison. But I got some pictures in the truck and I'll email you the rest."

I followed Rich out to the truck and he pulled out the pictures of him posing with a huge deer.

"Rich, these are awesome! I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, babe," he said with a big grin.

"I need to congratulate you," I said with a sly smile.

I climbed into the truck and then grabbed his waistband and belt and pulled him into the truck.

"Drive around the corner," I said huskily.

"Oh, fuck," he muttered as he shut the door and started the truck. He drove around the block and parked his truck in a dark spot.

I kicked off my shoes and undid my pants and pushed them down to the floor. I moved in the seat and pulled Rich on top of me. He kissed me hard and I moved my hands to his belt. I quickly undid and unzipped his pants. I pushed his pants down past his butt. He reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a packet of lube. As he sucked on my neck, he fingered me and stretched me out. He rolled a condom on and lifted one of my legs over his elbows and pushed into me.

I whimpered and wrapped my hands around his back. I grabbed fistfuls of his camouflage hunting jacket. Rich groaned loudly.

"Oh, Nate baby... You're so good to me..."

Rich fucked me hard and fast. There was no holding back, no making love. This was hot hard sex. I whimpered and panted at the assault as he kissed me and sucked my neck.

"You're so good, Rich..."

"Gonna come!" he grunted.

I felt him expand and pulse inside me and I tipped over the edge and spurt all over our shirts.

He panted and let out a deep breath as he slowly moved inside me. He pulled out of me and rolled down the window behind me and tossed the used condom out the window, then rolled the window back up.

"You are so bad," I giggled as I pulled him back down on top of me.

"Oh? Just a minute ago, you were telling me how good I was," he said with a chuckle.

I laughed. "I love you."

"Love you, too."

Rich gave me a gentle kiss. "Have I told you how awesome you are?"

"Yeah, I think maybe once or twice," I smiled.

"In case I didn't... You are--" He gave me a kiss. "Fucking." Another kiss. "Awesome."

I nuzzled my nose and lips on his beard and neck. "So are you, Rich."

"You know how special you are to me? You gave me your virginity. I'm the only one who has ever touched you, the only one who will ever touch you. The only one to be inside you. The only who will ever hear those cute little whimpering noises you make. The only one to see your how beautiful you are when you come. I want to give you the world, baby. I'm gonna finish my apprenticeship and get my license. I'm gonna take care of you, Nate baby. I'm gonna make you so happy. You're my everything, Nathan."

"I love you so much, Rich. Thank you for being so wonderful. I promise it will only ever be you. I'm gonna do everything I can to make you happy."

I tightened my arms around him and we held each other tight until it was time to drive me back to my house.

***

Time went by so quickly. Mom invited Rich over for Thanksgiving, and also invited his uncle. Thankfully, his uncle cleaned up and was very well behaved. His uncle left shortly after dinner, but Rich stayed until late. We even took a nap together on my bed after having stuffed ourselves, though Mom insisted we keep the door open.

Mom and Dad also invited him over for Christmas and it wonderful to have him with me on the special day that I always shared with my family.

On Valentine's Day, Rich said he had something planned for us. He asked me to pack a bag so that I could spend the night with him. When he rang the doorbell, I opened the door and drew in a sharp breath. He was dressed in a nice pair of khakis and a blue button down shirt. He had used the beard trimmer I bought him for Christmas to trim and shape up his beard.

"You look so handsome," I said, as I scratched my fingers over his beard.

Rich looked me up and down. I was wearing a pair of navy Dockers and a white short-sleeve button down shirt. He smiled to show his approval at my appearance. "Beautiful," he whispered.

I blushed and smiled at his compliment. He kissed me and I put on my coat and he drove us to dinner. We both had a steak dinner. It wasn't outrageously expensive, but it was fancy for us. Rich wanted to pay for both of us, but I wouldn't let him. I wanted to pay for his dinner, so we ended up splitting the bill.

Afterward, we drove to his place. He had cleaned his bedroom. He had some pillar candles on the nightstand and he lit those, then locked the door and turned off the light. He opened his dresser drawer and pulled out a red rose and gave it to me.

"I'm not very good at this," he said. "I don't know if you're supposed to give guys roses... But... Anyway... I love you, Nathan."

"It's perfect. I love you, Rich."

It was all so romantic that I just melted into his arms as he kissed me.

We slowly undressed each other and he pulled back the blankets and we crawled into bed. We made out for a long time, nice and slow. By the time Rich pulled open the nightstand drawer and got the lube, I was ready. He stretched me out with his fingers, taking his time to prepare me.

Rich reached for a condom and I grabbed his hand. We had both went to get tested last month when the county health clinic had free testing. We were both clean.

"Rich, I want to feel you... only you."

"I've been waiting for you, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

When Rich's bare sex slid into me that first time, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. His cock felt like hot fire sliding into me. The sensation of his bare skin was the most amazing thing I ever felt. I realized that the emotional sensation was just as important as the physical. This was our first bareback coupling. The significance to me was that we were now monogamous partners and there would be no others for either of us.

"Oh, my fucking god," Rich groaned. "You're so hot and so tight. You feel so fucking good, baby."

"Make love to me, Rich. Oh, it's so good."

I wrapped my legs around Rich, digging my ankles into his thrusting butt. I whimpered and pushed back against him, trying to rub my throbbing and dripping dick against his furry belly. Rich was on top of me, with his arms around me. We kissed deeply as he pounded in and out of me, twisting his hips, hitting that hidden bundle of nerves inside me over and over.

I gasped and cried out his name as I came. My juices spurt between our bodies and Rich climaxed with a roar and I felt him expand inside me and his cock pulsed over and over and I knew he was planting his seed deep inside me. I held onto him tightly as my body shuddered.

His cock never softened and it remained buried fully inside me.

"Love you, baby," he whispered as he peppered my face and head with kisses.

"Love you, Rich."

Rich started moving slowly in and out of me. I moaned when I realized that he was going to take me again. "Yes, Rich, yes."

Rich slid out and rolled me over onto my stomach. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up so that I was on my hands and knees. He spread my cheeks and growled. I could feel the cold air hitting my most private place as some of his seed leaked out of me and dripped down my leg.

"This is my ass," he grumbled, his voice deep and commanding. "Mine."

Rich smacked my ass cheek, then pushed forward and slid his thick and throbbing cock into me. I moaned in pleasure as it slid past my prostate. He grabbed my hips so hard I thought he might leave impressions on my skin. He pounded me fast and furiously, his hips making obscene slapping noises as he connected with my body. I moaned and whimpered and pushed back against him. He had never taken me so rough before and I was in ecstasy.

"You. Are. Mine! Take. My. Fucking. Cock!" he grunted, emphasizing each word with a hard thrust.

"Fuck me, Rich! Fuck me!"

My words fueled Rich and he tore into me. I was barely able to stay on all fours, but his grip on my hips ensured that I was not getting away from him.

"I'm coming, Nate! Here it comes! Fuck! NATE!"

With the roar of my name, Rich thrust hard into me and emptied his load into my guts. Rich pushed forward, shoving me onto the bed, landing on top of me. His breathing slowed and he gently kissed the back of my neck, then moved and nuzzled the side of my neck.

"Was I too rough, baby?"

"No. It was hot that you wanted me so much. I'm so hard, Rich."

He pulled back and helped me turn over. My dick was swollen nearly purple with need. Rich looked at it and then looked at me. I looked at him with pleading eyes. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Rich, please," I whispered.

"What do you want, baby?" he asked as he ran his hand over my chest and stomach.

"I want to come, Rich. Make me feel good, like only you can. Please, make me come."

Rich knelt between my legs and licked at my balls. He ran his tongue up the shaft and my body shuddered and I moaned. "Please..."

"Is this what you want, baby?" Rich asked as he flicked his tongue under the sensitive head.

"Yes, Rich, please..."

Rich hooked his finger around the base and lifted me towards his mouth. He engulfed it in one move and sucked. My body tensed up and then convulsed as I exploded into his mouth. My mouth opened, but no sound came out. My eyes rolled back in my head and I saw stars. With a cross between a gasp and a sob, I collapsed into his bed. Rich climbed on top of me and pressed his tongue into my mouth. My mouth filled with my own warm semen and I sucked at Rich's tongue and swallowed all he offered me. We kissed and cleaned each others' mouths.

Rich rolled onto his back and pulled me to him.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby. I love you," he said and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, Rich."

We got up and used the bathroom and brushed our teeth. Rich had a quick smoke and then we crawled back into bed. Rich pulled me tight to him. He peppered me with gentle kisses and I laid my head on his furry chest. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Sleep, sweetheart," he whispered as he nuzzled his nose and lips in my hair.

robcub32
robcub32
4,339 Followers